Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 08

Story Info
Will Cinnamon get the news she's been waiting for?
2.2k words
4.42
36.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity, Cinnamon's life changed again, in the blink of an eye. The day started out like any other day at Piney Cross. She was awakened by the cries of Sophie, wanting her breakfast. As she rubbed her eyes, she looked down into the tiny crib at her fussy infant. Sophie had been growing strong every day. Now, at three months, she was eating more than ever. Picking up her baby, she untied her gown, freeing her breast for the hungry baby to eat. Sophie pawed at Cinnamon's breast as she ate her breakfast. She was suckling hungrily as her mother held her close.

Their tender moment was interrupted by the sudden opening of her cell door. Jay. Cinnamon was puzzled. Jay had always gone home by the time Sophie was ready for breakfast. She looked up at him, surprised, and smiled softly.

He walked to Cinnamon's bed, sitting down beside of her. Kissing her lips, then his baby's head.

"I've got some news, Cinnamon." He said softly, solemnly.

"Oh?" She replied, expecting the worst.

"You're due in court this morning."

"Court? Why?" She asked, confused.

"Your lawyer called this morning. Your file has been found, along with a time and dated security tape, showing you were on the labor and delivery floor, assisting with a delivery at the time of Mr. Langey's death. There's no way you could've neglected him or caused his death. The tape also shows Angela, leaving his room, and not returning for over four hours to check on him."

Tears began to stream down Cinnamon's cheeks as she held her baby. For the first time, she knew she was going to be free. She knew that now, she would be able to start her life with Jay and Sophie, outside of the confines of prison. As Sophie finished eating, she handed her to Jay. For the first time, in a long time, she was overwhelmed. Jay sat silently as he held his baby. He was at a loss for words.

"I'm going to be free," Cinnamon finally replied.

"Yes, you are." Jay said, solemnly.

"Aren't... aren't you happy?" She asked, sensing his apprehension.

"Yes, and no. I'm happy that you're going to be free, because you didn't deserve to be here in the first place, but now- you're free. Free to do as you wish. Free to walk out of here and never look back- at anything, including me."

For the first time, Jay had shown he was human. He had shown fear, apprehension, and vulnerability. He was scared. Scared of losing the only woman he had ever loved, and his precious baby. As long as Cinnamon was incarcerated, he could control her as he saw fit. He could dictate what she did, and had the power to make her submit whenever he chose. Now, she has the power to leave, and it's terrified him. For the first time in his life, Jay Walsh was truly terrified.

"Jay. I... I thought we... We were going to get married, and raise Sophie together. We, we're going to have a life together, aren't we?" Cinnamon asked, trembling. Afraid that now, Jay is having second thoughts about their life together.

As Sophie began to doze off on his chest, he turned to Cinnamon, smiling.

"Yes we are. Now, get ready. We have to leave in an hour and a half. My mother is coming to pick up Sophie. She'll have her, waiting outside of the courtroom." He said, kissing Cinnamon deeply.

She began to gather a few diapers and things to send with him.

"I love you, Cinnamon." Jay said, softly, sincerely.

"I love you, too- always," She replied, kissing Jay and her baby once more.

Cinnamon's hands were trembling as she walked into the courtroom. The last time she was here, she was convicted of a crime she didn't commit. Now, she had the opportunity to be a free woman. As the judge entered, she thought she might pass out. Her lawyer delivered an absolutely perfect statement. Presenting the new evidence, and information that had been recovered.

After what seemed like hours, the words she had been waiting for, for nearly two years.

"Cinnamon Espere' Stevenson, you are hereby acquitted of all charges against you, and free to go with the apology of the court."

Free. She was free. Free to be a nurse. Free to be Jay's wife. Free to be Sophie's mother. Tears streamed down her face as she turned, seeing her mother, sister, and Jay. She ran to them all, hugging them tightly. She knew she was going home.

As they walked out of the courtroom, Jay's mother was standing there with their baby, tears rolling down her cheeks. Cinnamon took her baby, holding her close. Cradling the infant as if nothing else in the world mattered right then, and it didn't. Jay stood there with a big smile on his face. He had put in for vacation time and has a big surprise for Cinnamon.

"Cinnamon, let's go home," Jay said, grinning.

"Home? Us?" She asked, unsure.

"Home. I bought a log cabin in the woods, just like you've always wanted. I've been working on Sophie's nursery. I hope it's what you wanted." He replied, humbly.

Cinnamon, overwhelmed with emotion, wrapped her arms around Jay. Being able to have him hold her, freely, without fear of someone seeing them, felt so good. Walking out of the courthouse, Cinnamon felt liberated. She was surrounded by the people she loved the most in the world, and on her way to her new home.

The drive was beautiful. The rows of trees and plants along the way took her breath away. Nature. It was something she had taken for granted before prison. Now, everything had new meaning to her. As they pulled up the long driveway, tears began to fall down Cinnamon's face. The cabin was breathtaking. A beautiful wrap around porch with rocking chairs, just like she had always wanted. When she walked in the door, it was perfect. Everything was just as she had dreamt. Jay had given her the home of her dreams.

As she and her family took their first tour of the house, all you could hear were "oohs" and "ahhhs" at the beauty and detail. Cinnamon was overwhelmed when she saw Sophie's nursery. It was everything she wanted. The Precious Moments bedding and accessories she had looked at in catalogs, and dreamt of having for her baby. Right above the white wicker crib, was a beautiful praying angel doll. In her hand, a locket, with "Daddy's Angel", engraved. Looking up into Jay's eyes, Cinnamon wasn't even able to speak. She kissed Sophie's head, and laid her in her crib, for the first time.

As they walked into the next room, the master bedroom, Cinnamon was so excited. A huge, soft, king size bed. She didn't bother to look at the hand-carved furniture that Jay had purchased. All that mattered to her, was that she no longer had to sleep on a tiny, twin sized cot. She was going to be sleeping in comfort every night, for the rest of her life.

After touring the home, and visiting with family, Cinnamon was absolutely exhausted. She'd had an exciting, yet rough day. When she woke up this morning, it was just another day at the prison, and now, she was a free woman, living in a beautiful home, bought just for her, by the man she loves. She was really looking forward to a nap in her new, big bed. Of course, where Jay is concerned, nothing is ever that easy.

As Cinnamon was changing into a gown, preparing to take a nap, Jay walked in, with a big grin on his face.

"My mom, and your mom... well, they thought we might enjoy some time alone. So, they took Sophie for the afternoon," he said, grinning as he began taking off his uniform.

Cinnamon was a little hurt. Their first day of freedom, and already her baby had been taken away from her. She didn't have long to be hurt, well, not in that sense anyway. Jay climbed into the bed with Cinnamon, wrapping his arms around her.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this. To be able to fuck my beautiful angel as long and hard as I wish."

"Jay, please." Cinnamon begged, softly.

"Cinnamon, you know how much I need you, and now, that you're free, and we're home, I need you- more than ever. Don't deny me, Cinnamon."

He pulled her gown over her head, exposing her full, swollen breasts. Her nipples, still dark, and sensitive from nursing, which turned Jay on all the more. Licking his lips, he lowered his head to her right nipple, sucking hungrily.

"Damn that's good," he moaned as he suckled her sweet milk from her breast.

A soft moan escaped her lips, even when he was rough, Jay always knew how to arouse her.

"Spread your legs angel, I know your pussy's wet," he demanded, shoving two fingers deep inside of her.

"Jay!' Cinnamon screamed, half in pleasure, half in shock.

It had only been a couple of days since they were intimate, but apparently that was two days too long for Jay. His big fingers moved in and out of her wet tunnel, making her purr with pleasure. She held his head firmly against her breast, urging him on as his tongue lapped at her sensitive nipple.

Cinnamon spread her legs wider, moaning loudly, uninhibitedly, as his big fingers fucked her pussy merciless. She always loved being fingered, and nobody could finger her like Jay. He knew every spot to hit, he knew how to make her scream, and cream all over his fingers- and his cock.

He moved his lips from her nipple, moving up to kiss her deeply. Tasting her sweet milk on his lips turned her on even more. Breaking the kiss, Jay sat up a little, wanting to watch his fingers fucking her pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, Cinnamon. You know what that does to my cock when you get like this. Are you going to cum like a good angel?" Jay asked, finger-fucking her harder.

"Jay, please... Jay, Jay.... JAY!!!!" She screamed, cumming all over his big fingers.

Her pussy gushed sweet girl cum, coating his fingers thoroughly. Panting, barely able to breathe, Cinnamon had never cum that hard before. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him. Her tiny body so sensitive now, barely able to stand his fingers in her pussy and on her clit. He loved it when she became that sensitive. It meant he had her right where he wanted her.

Jay withdrew his fingers, licking and sucking the sweet cum from each one, then bending down to kiss Cinnamon deeply. He loved sharing her cum with her. He wanted her to taste the sweet desire she has for him. Taking her hand, he wrapped her small fingers around his cock.

"Suck me Cinnamon, but don't make me cum. I'm gonna tear that pussy up," he grinned, devilishly.

Getting onto her knees beside of him, she lowered her head to his cock. Teasing the big head with soft kisses and licks. She knew just how to drive him wild. He could finally take no more. Jay forced Cinnamon's head all the way down onto his cock. She gagged as he forced it balls deep into her throat.

"Yeah, suck me good and deep, Cinnamon. You know better than to tease me!" Jay screamed.

Her hot mouth bobbed up and down on Jay's thick cock, teasing his shaft with her tongue. She knew that would make the pre-cum ooze from the tip. Pre-cum, a taste that she had come to love. She knew that once she tasted that, there was more to come, although, it was rare Jay would cum in her mouth. As she reached down to squeeze his cum-heavy balls, he pulled out of her mouth quickly. Slapping her ass hard, and in one swift move, forcing his cock deep into her pussy.

Cinnamon screamed in pain as the thick head rammed against her cervix. Jay needed to claim her once more. Harder and harder, he fucked Cinnamon merciless. Her tight inner walls stretched to accept his thick, throbbing shaft. Over and over, he rammed her deep. His balls slapped her ass with each thrust, reminding her what would be filling her soon.

Finally, he could hold back no longer. One, two, three, and.... four, huge loads of cum filled Cinnamon's pussy. Her head resting on the bed, so tired, so sore, knowing she was probably bleeding after being fucked this hard.

Slowly, Jay pulled out of her. Kissing her back, and the soft cheeks of her ass. Cinnamon collapsed. Jay came back to the bed, cleaning her, as he always did. To her surprise, and relief, she wasn't bleeding. His rough hands were gentle now, loving. He climbed back into bed with Cinnamon, wrapping his strong arms around her. She sniffled softly as he held her close. Cinnamon knew Jay was rough. He didn't know how to make love, he'd never really done that before. All Jay had known was fucking- and fucking hard. He knew now- now that Cinnamon was free, he was going to have to learn. He had a beautiful, tender woman, a woman who had needs, too. The challenge would be, figuring out how to meet those needs. For now, she was in his arms, and safe, and that's all that really mattered to both of them.