Cinn's First Stranger Ch. 01

Story Info
My sexy submissive hotwife takes the leap.
1.1k words
4.07
61.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My petite submissive wife and I have a lot of fun taking sexy pictures and sharing them with people on the web.

We had been doing this for about three years, and it added a lot of heat to our sex life together, and to our fantasy life as well. After much discussion we decided it was time to break out of the box. She would be my slave for a weekend, and I would take her to a hotel to fuck a stranger.

I placed ads online, and weeded through the many responses. I found what I thought was a good candidate, set a time, date and place, and helped her mentally prepare.

I picked her up from work, she was wearing a dress, and told her she was officially in slave mode for the rest of the weekend, and had her place a buttplug in her ass, under her underwear. She rode about half the way to the hotel that way, and I made sure to ride the rumble strip a few times.

At the hotel, I had her bathe and get ready. She was dressed in a black jacket, with no front or buttons, black panties, and brown pullup stockings. Her nipples were hard with excitement.

I blindfolded her and had her lie down on her back on the bed. I put earphones in her ears and turned on some music.

At the designated time, a knock on the door.

I opened it and let the gentleman in. We shook hands, and as we had agreed he took a quick shower.

When he came out dressed in a towel, I was between her legs teasing her pussy through her panties. She was unaware of his presence until I waved him over and had him take my place.

She gasped at the unfamiliar mouth with it's unfamiliar technique. He really went at it, sucking her pussy lips as I had informed him she liked. She later said he used his teeth more than me, and that's how she knew...

She came on his face, hard, and he kept going. She came on his face again a few minutes later, gasping and squirming.

He stood up and I pulled her earphones off and introduced them to each other. She was still blindfolded, and remained so for the whole encounter.

He sat in a chair. I told her to pick a card from the kinky deck I had and it came up "lapdance".

I handed him a condom and he put it on.

She followed the sound of his voice, put her hand on his leg to steady and orient herself. Her hand ran up his leg to his now very erect cock, and grabbed it. Next she bent over and popped his cock in her mouth for a moment, the first time I'd ever seenher suck anyone other than me.

Then she straddled his other leg, and ran her wet pussy up and down it.

She turned around and ground her ass up against him, and up against his cock, and then turned around again and straddled him. She took his hard cock in her hand and guided it to her opening, then sat down on him. Just like that she was fucking her first stranger. She was very evidently enjoying it too, rocking back and forth, up and down on him. I could hear the wet noises her pussy made as she fucked him. Then she got brave. With him still sitting in the chair, she put her legs up on his shoulders, bent over backwards to the floor, while I helped support her, and started fucking him harder. His grin was huge as she moaned and grunted to another orgasm. I put my cock in her mouth for a minute while she fucked him like this, and then helped her back up to a sitting position on his lap, his cock buried to the hilt in her. I stepped back, and watched them for awhile from a few feet away while she continued bouncing up an down on him with abandon. I took a bunch of photos and some video, and enjoyed the sights, sounds and smells. After about 10 minutes of fucking him this way she came off his cock gingerly, and turned around, presenting her pussy to him that way. He rubed her slit with his cockhead and she sank back onto him, moaning and giggling at the same time.

I suppose they kept at it this way for another 10 minutes or so before I suggested a change of venue.

I pulled her off his cock and led her to the bed. He followed. I placed her on her back and spead her legs, and as he started sucking her pussy Ifed my cock into her mouth. Soon she was coming under his oral services again, and sucking my cock hard while she did, her moaning muffled by my shaft.

He climbed up and I watched as she spread her legs wider to allow him access, and then as he slid into her very wet pussy. She groaned around my cock again, and started meeting his thrusts with her own.

I backed off and let them go at it again. Again she put her legs over his shoulders sp he could have full access,and they fucked each other hard for half an hour or so. She was thrashing her head from side to side and grunting with exertion and excitement, little squakes coming out of her as the unfamiliar cock became more familiar, scratching her itch in new and exciting ways. I stayed close, sometimes blocking her moans with my cock.

He stiffened and grunted, I could see his shaft slick with her juices as he plunged in one last time and held it there, deep in her, shuddering as he came.

Blindfolded, she didn't know for sure he had, but let out a sigh of disappointment as he withdrew his shrinking cock from her pussy and got up off the bed. He stumbled to the washroom again, evidently to clean up, pullng his condom off as he went.

I climbed between her legs myself now, and buried my cock in her soaking stretched pussy. She was very fired up, and it was all I could do to keep from coming right off.

He came back from the washroom and watched for awhile, then I decided to take a break myself, and led her to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Ready for more?" I asked him. "Most definitely!" he replied.

"Ready for more?" I asked her in the washroom. "Yes please!" she replied.

I suggested he lie in the middle of the bed. When she was done freshening up and her blindfold was securely back in place , I led her back to him. She crawled up the bed until she was face to groin with him, and she again took his cock in her mouth. I climbed up behind her..

stay tuned for part 2

true stories...truly fun