Cipher Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," she agreed, and bit his shoulder gently. Without fangs, naturally, and then she nuzzled at his throat. "I see now what use it might be to have a permanent mate. Is this your desire? I do not wish to be parted from you, and I do not want you to take from me these feelings."

"My desire," he said, "is to play with you." He ran his finger along her cheek and then down her neck. "To experiment on you. Test you, take you apart and understand how you work," he pinched her nipple, "To love you and fuck you."

"I agree to this, so long as you do not take these feelings from me, and also I wish for my tail and my wings to return." She moved, shifting so that his softening dick slipped from her, and pressed herself into his side. "This place that you live in is very strange to me."

He watched her as she gazed around curiously at the various pieces of furniture, the demoness pursed her lips thoughtfully. "It may be soothing to have a den of my own on occasion, to sense and to know the stone, the fire, the earth and the furs of my kills. A fire within me, to think of myself atop you, the joining of our bodies and the sweetness so unfamiliar, even impossible to others such as I was."

"It's pretty sexy," he agreed, "but we need to clean up." He took her by her hand and pulled her out of bed, "We don't have much time."

"Time before what?" She followed him willingly into the shower, though she found very quickly thdat she despised water, and hated the rain that he produced out of the knob in the bathing chamber. Never before had she been submerged. The girl crossed her arms against her flat chest and her face was set into a grim and unhappy frown. Her hair matted against her skull while the water rolled all down her face.

Once they were both clean, and she took great pleasure in drying him and pressing kisses to every part of his body, she asked the question again. "Time before what?"

"Before my apprentice arrives," he said, "It's nearly time for a lesson." He shot her a glance, "You better be on your best behavior."

*

(Edited by LaRascasse.)

12