Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Kate... I'm almost there... suck me... suck my cock... oh... I'm... I'm... oh... yeah..." Carl's body relaxed and went rigid at the same time as his orgasm hit and he began to pump semen into Kate's mouth. She cupped his balls and milked his cock until she was relatively sure he was finished cumming. Carl laid his head back against the sofa and he laid his hands atop Kate's as her hands came to rest on his thighs.

"It's our turn, now," she said turning to me. "We're almost there..."

I began thrusting into her with a little more momentum and speed. I didn't get quite the sensation that I wanted, so I slowed down again and pulled out nearly all the way before pushing forward. My cock's hardness had diminished ever so slightly as I watched her finish off Carl, and I wanted to regain that quickly, brining us both to climax. Kate protested as I began my outward thrust, and then shuddered as my cock slipped out, triggering a jolt of sensation in both of us. I did the same exact thing a couple more times and my cock returned to its brick-like constitution. Kate fell forward into Carl's lap as I thrust into her like this, taking us slowly, but inevitably to the brink.

"Oh... you're torturing me," she moaned.

"Want me to stop?" I asked. I knew the answer and had no intention of stopping. We were both mere moments from cumming.

"No...," she panted, "don't stop... oh... I'm starting to cum... oh... fuck me, fuck with your cock and cum inside me... ohhhh..." Her moan was drowned out as she buried her face into Carl and thrust herself back at me in an irregular fashion.

Suddenly, the pressure in my own body exploded, and I began thrusting hard, short strokes, emptying my cum into her. When I was spent, I leaned forward, on shaking knees, and covered her upper back with kisses.

As my cock softened, I slowly withdrew from Kate, allowing her to shift her position and rest. Becca walked over to us, leaning down to kiss Kate and then crawling up beside her husband. We sat there together, recovering from our exertions and talking together.

Becca fidgeted on the couch as she confessed to Carl that she wanted to have her own threesome at some point in the future. He said it could be arranged as he dipped his hand between her legs, hugging her to him and kissing her. We watched as she closed her eyes and smiled in pleasure as her husband used his fingers to gently masturbate her the rest of the way to her orgasm, which had not been far from coming.

We continued to relax, enjoying the company of good friendship and talking. Kate had to leave the next day to check into her hotel and prepare for her business meetings. We finally decided to call it a night, wandering off to bed exhausted after a long, but satisfying evening. Before we turned in for the night, Kate promised to visit the next time she came to town and issued a standing invitation to come stay with her if we ever ventured her direction. Invitations and promises like that helped make the future something to look forward to.