Circle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting the growing impression that you feel threatened by Becca," I said. "You're wrong to feel that way, and while you may not actually feel as confident as you act, but you project it very well, and the result is that you sort of radiate a raw, seductive sensuality... it's almost impossible to turn away from."

Alex smiled and laughed, looking down at her hands, clasped nervously in her lap.

"I don't like comparisons," I said, "because, especially in situations like this where friendships already exist, they tend to create animosity. It would be like mom claiming to have a favorite child. The simple reality is, we are all unique creatures. If we're properly focused on our relationships, what's in the past, while relevant, isn't as important as what's going on now. It goes back to what you said earlier about being honest with our expectations and what goes on between us."

I brought Alex's hand to my lips and kissed it. Alex slid forward on the chair and leaned into me.

"Raw, seductive sensuality?" she asked. "Does that glow in the dark?"

"Sometimes," I said, turning my body more to face her. Our eyes locked, our minds sorting through the emotions pulsing through our bodies. I tilted my head and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I want to see you in your boxers," she said.

"I want to see the rest of your tattoos. And your piercings."

Alex leaned back, weighing it in her mind. "I don't know. Seeing all of my piercings and tattoos will cost a lot more than you merely stripping down to your boxers," she said.

"What will it cost me?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'll have to think of something. But you agree to whatever it is, and comply, or if you back out on me, you'll suffer my eternal wrath."

"Eternal wrath? That sounds so drastic and final," I said.

"Make up your mind," she said. "Do you want to see me or not?"

I nodded.

"Okay," she said. "You have a choice to make. We can strip here, or at my place."

"This involves both of us getting naked?" I asked.

She nodded. "It's not that I'm opposed to being naked in their backyard... it wouldn't be the first time. But, I'd rather not tonight, though."

"Let's go to your place, then," I said.

Alex slipped on her shoes and followed me into the house. I got my keys and we headed to the front door. I locked it behind us and walked with her to my truck. It was after midnight, and several of the houses were dark.

I unlocked the passenger door to my truck and held it open for her as she got in.

It was a ten minute drive to her apartment, and we continued to make small talk on the way.

"You said it wouldn't have been your first time to be naked in their backyard?" I asked.

"I'm usually at their house several times during the summer, and she and I lay out every now and then. Since they have a good fence and the neighbors aren't nosy, we strip and lay out nude," she said. "You've seen Becca sunbathing nude before, haven't you?"

"Yes," I replied. I'd seen Becca laying out naked once, but had been interrupted before I could go out to really see her oiled up. "So Carl's seen you, too?"

"Carl's seen me topless," she admitted. "I know it sounds like an excuse, but every time I've wanted to come over lately, something else has popped up, usually with work. I have to go in tomorrow."

"That explains why I haven't met you before tonight," I said. "I don't want to keep you up too late."

When we arrived at her apartment complex, she told me the code to punch in so we could get through the gate. She guided me to a parking spot, and soon we were walking upstairs to her third story apartment.

She unlocked the door to her apartment and pushed it open. Stepping inside, she tossed her keys onto the small entry way table sitting by the front door and kicked off her shoes. I closed the door and locked it behind us.

Alex took me by the hand and gave me a short guided tour of her apartment. At the doorway of her bedroom, she told me to ditch my shoes. When we were both barefoot, she took my hand and led me to her balcony. She pulled the curtain back, unlocked the door and slid it open, stepping out into the night air. I slid the door closed behind us and followed her to the railing. Alex pulled my arm around her waist and wedged herself between me and the railing. Her balcony overlooked one of the courtyards and pools within the complex, and looking down, we could see a couple playing and splashing in the pool.

"There's not supposed to be any one in the pool after ten p.m.," she said. "It's supposed to help ensure we don't disturb our neighbors, or something like that. But, there's always someone swimming or playing around late, especially on the weekends."

Alex went on to tell me that most of the residents in the complex were adults, though a few children and teenagers lived with their parents on the far side of the grounds.

"What's really great about this balcony, though, is that it catches a lot of late afternoon sun, so I'm able to lay out up here without an ogling audience," she said.

I nodded. "What about the other apartments around you and across from you?"

"We're adult about it and we all pretty well mind our own business," she said. "I'm not the only one that likes to avoid tan lines, so there are others besides me that lay out on their balconies wearing nothing more than suntan lotion."

Alex and I maintained our eye contact. You could say that I blinked first, because my eyes broke contact with hers, wandering down to gaze at her lips, then tracking to take in the rest of her face, and her ears. My arm was still around her waist, my hand resting on her hip. I leaned forward to kiss her, and she raised a hand to my face as her lips received mine.

A loud sudden splash and partially muted scream interrupted us and we both glanced quickly down at the pool. The man had jumped into the water, splashing his partner who sat calmly with her feet in the water. We watched as he moved between her legs, kissing her. They both laughed, the sound barely discernible from where we were. As we continued to observe, the woman reached behind her, releasing her bikini top, pulling it from her breasts.

"Some of my neighbors really like to enjoy the pool after hours," Alex said, leaning in to kiss me again.

Our lips separated and Alex leaned back from me ever so slightly. Her fingers found the buttons on her blouse and began to unfasten them. When she had finished unbuttoning her blouse, she pulled it from her skirt, bringing my hand into contact with the skin above her waistband. She leaned forward and kissed me again as her hands grasped my shirt, pulling it free. I lifted my arms as she pulled it up over my head. Her fingers found my belt, and after unfastening it, she unzipped me.

"Let's go inside," she said, and taking my hand and leading me back into her apartment. She shut the balcony door, but left the curtain open. Turning away from me, she fumbled briefly, then found the light switch she was looking for and flipped it on. A pale glow emanated from the source, providing soft illumination.

"Take off your pants," she said, shrugging out of her blouse as she walked over to me. She reached up with her hands and swept her hair back over her shoulders, exposing her chest.

As I stepped out of my pants, I saw that her breasts were concealed by a light champagne colored bra, her nipples announcing their presence softly, protruding just enough to be noticed.

"You do look good in your boxers," she said, stepping up to me, putting her arms around my waist and kissing me.

Up until this point, I'd simply not paid it much attention, but now, with Alex's body against mine and both of us increasingly undressed as we kissed, I became aware of my cock getting harder.

"I want to see all of you," she said, snaking her hands beneath the waistband and beginning to push my boxers down, stopping when they reached the floor and I was naked. My cock hung semi-erect, jutting out slightly from my body. She cupped my balls with one hand and stroked my hardening penis softly with the other.

"You look pretty good out of your boxers," she said. "But I'd heard that, too." She stepped forward, pinning my cock against her body as she wrapped her arms around my neck to embrace and kiss me again.

I wrapped around her and caressed her lower back as I pulled her to me and kissed her. I traced my fingers up along her spine and fumbled with her bra clasp for a brief moment before unhooking it. Once that task was accomplished, I spread my fingers out, my hands covering her shoulder blades as I exposed her back and drew the straps of her bra toward her shoulders. I tilted my head forward and kissed my way down her neck toward her shoulder. I felt Alex inhale deeply, filling her lungs with breath.

Suddenly, like she'd woken up from a trance, Alex stepped back from me, clutching her bra to her chest.

"Sit down there," she said, pointing to a chair on my left.

I sat down as I watched her slowly slip the straps of her bra off her shoulders, taking slow, seductive steps toward me as she did so.

When she was directly in front of me, she stopped and maintained a hand across her chest, keeping her breasts covered.

"This is my belly piercing," she said, turning slightly to her right to let the light dance on her abdomen. It was a small ring standing vertical, clearly visible in the low light reflecting off of it.

I reached out and traced my fingers around it.

"Sit back a bit," she said. I scooted back in the chair as directed. Turning around, Alex carefully backed up against me.

"Pull the waistband of my skirt down just a bit," she said, unzipping her skirt on the side.

Sliding my fingers carefully against her skin, I gently tugged the waistband of her skirt down, exposing more of her lower back, revealing her second tattoo, a soft, ornamental scroll that flared symmetrically out to each side with a teardrop shaped pendant hanging down in the center.

"It's beautiful," I said, reaching forward, grasping Alex by the hips. I stroked the skin of her lower back, running my fingers across the flat texture of her painted lower back, noticing goose bumps develop on her skin.

"That doesn't tickle does it?" I asked.

Looking back at me over her shoulder, she let out a sigh and then took another deep breath. "No, it most definitely does not tickle."

I leaned forward and kissed her back, running my hand up and down her spine.

Alex slowly turned back around, pinning her arms to her side, holding her bra in place. With careful deliberate movements, she reached down and gathered her skirt into her hands, hiking it up around her waist, and then crawled into the chair, straddling me with a knee on each side. Slowly, making sure I was watching her, she peeled the cups of her bra from her chest, letting her breasts rest against her torso unfettered. Her other body piercing, now revealed, was a simple hoop earring dangling from her left nipple. She dropped her bra to the side, and slowly lowered herself until her legs were resting atop mine.

"To answer the question you were probably about to ask, yes, both hurt like hell when I got them done," she said. "After a week or so, they were both fine. The belly ring is mostly pure decoration. The nipple ring serves a little more purpose."

"Such as?" I asked.

"You can use your imagination and wonder or find out for yourself," she said, smiling seductively and licking her lips.

As I started to lean forward, she raised up on her knees, bringing her breast to my mouth. I parted my lips, very tenderly caressing the tip of her nipple with my lower lip, then pursing my lips around it as though kissing and drawing it out gently.

"It's really sensitive, so be gentle," she said, closing her eyes as she gripped my shoulders. "But I think you have that all figured out." She let out a sigh and breathed in shallow and rapid as I traced my tongue around the hardening bud atop her breast.

I opened my mouth wider, taking in more of her breast and sucking her as my tongue flicked the nipple ring gently.

"Ohhhh, that feels really, really good," she said. "We have a slight problem, though."

I removed my lips from her breast and looked up at her. "What problem?"

"You're making the other side jealous," she said, angling her body slightly to bring her other tit closer to my lips.

I stuck my tongue out from between my lips and caught the nipple from her right breast as she fed it to me. Opening my mouth, I sucked her right breast in as I had her left, swirling my tongue around her nipple as it hardened.

"You don't have to be as gentle with the right side," she said. She put her hand behind my head and pressed herself against me. "Mmmm... suck it. Suck my tit hard. Bite down on my nipple."

I bit down softly on her nipple as she braced herself with her hands on my shoulders.

"Harder," she said, shifting position on her knees.

I placed one of my hands on the small of her back to steady her against me and cupped her breast with my hand. I rolled her nipple on my tongue and then bit down on it again, but harder than the last time, and pulled gently stretching her nipple. Alex moaned as I released her nipple from my mouth, and bent down to kiss me. While our lips were sealed together, I ran my hands up the sides of her torso, caressing her skin and then cupping her breasts in my hands.

Alex sat back, breathing hard as I continued to massage her tits.

"So, do you want to see my third tattoo?" she asked, smiling nervously.

"Yes. Do you want to show it to me?"

"Yes," Alex said, raising up and leaning forward. "I want you to see me." She took my face in her hand and kissed me, deeply and with desperation, shoving her tongue against my lips and into my mouth

Almost as a reflex reaction, my hands reached out and grasped her legs, reaching under the edge of her skirt as we continued to kiss. This almost seemed to heighten her sense of purpose, as she kissed me harder, and I slowly began to rub my hands against her thighs, caressing her. My own response was marked by the rigid shaft of my cock, which now stood fully erect with arousal.

Alex leaned into me, pressing my head into her chest as my hands traveled higher beneath her skirt, grazing her flesh as I moved ever closer to her ass. I kissed her sternum, sucking gently on her skin as I cupped her panty-clad buttocks in my hands. Alex buried her fingers in my hair as she moaned and lowered herself. I watched her chest heave with her rapid breathing, her nipples swollen and red from arousal and from me sucking on them.

"I have to get up to finish undressing," she said, her lips breaking in a smile.

Bracing herself as she stood up, her legs weak and uncertain, Alex dismounted from the chair, reaching up and brushing her hair back from her face. Looking down, she saw my cock standing erect, and she smiled as she grasped the zipper on her side, tugging it all the way down, widening the slit at her waist. She lowered her skirt, revealing barely there, hip-hugging bikini panties that were the same color as the bra she'd stripped from her chest. As she stepped out of her skirt, she turned away from me.

"Can you see the tattoo on my back any better?" she asked, stepping back towards me. With her back turned to me, I took advantage of the opportunity to reach down and stroke my erection.

"Yes," I said. I put an arm around her, flattening my hand against her belly and leaned forward. I intentionally put my other hand on her ass, cupping the cheek in my palm and planted my lips in the small of her back. As I moved my lips across her tattoo, I caressed her ass and felt her cover my hand on her belly with her own hand. I looked up for a moment from kissing her back and pulled my hand from beneath hers on her belly.

Alex was every bit as beautiful from behind as she was from the front, and I yielded to the temptation to squeeze her ass with both hands as I resumed planting kisses on her back, working my way down to the waistband of her panties. I felt tension pull on her waistband and realized she was either beginning to pull them off or had decided to pleasure herself. Her panties did not move from her hips, and as Alex shifted her feet slightly, I determined she was in fact beginning to masturbate. I moved my hands around her waist again to stroke her and confirmed that was exactly what she was doing. Alex had one hand buried in her panties fingering herself and the other hand was fondling her breast.

"Take my panties off," she said.

I moved my hands down to the waistband of her panties and hooked my thumbs into it and began to push down. Alex responded by bending forward slightly at the waist and pushing her rear end back at me. As I pushed them near the floor, she shifted her feet and stepped out of them, now standing completely naked in front of me. I grasped her by the hips and leaned forward, planting a series of kisses on her buttocks. I applied pressure with my hands indicating I wanted her to face me. I knew now where the remaining tattoo was, and I wanted to see it.

Alex turned slowly to face me, the hand that had been masturbating her sex dangling at her side, her other hand covering her pubic region. She was breathing hard and smiled at me nervously.

"Do you want to taste me?" she asked, licking one of her fingers. I could see that another finger on the same hand was moist with her secretions.

"Yes," I said, rubbing my hands up and down her thighs. Alex lowered her hand to my mouth and inserted the tip of her index finger and gave me a taste of her sex. I realized now her arousal had been evident for longer than she'd been fingering herself. As I finished sucking the nectar from her finger, she withdrew her digit and let her hand fall to her side. I leaned forward and kissed the hand covering her pussy and the third tattoo. "Let me see what you're covering up. Let me see you."

Looking up into her eyes, I reached forward and slid my fingers between her hand and her pubis, and slowly lifted her hand away, exposing her to my prying eyes. My gaze traveled back down her body, taking in her naked beauty, and for the first time, I saw her most intimate secrets revealed. Her pussy was shaved completely bare, and off to the left, she bore a tattoo of a rose, stenciled on her flesh low enough, and in such a fashion, that it would be visible only when she was nude or wearing the most revealing of panties or swimwear.

I released her hand, letting it fall to her side, and grazed the flesh of her hip as I leaned forward to kiss her. I left my hands in contact with her thighs as I adjusted myself forward in the chair yet again. My lips puckered softly against the gentle edge of her pelvic bone, and I slowly traced my way toward the centerline of her torso, planting kisses as I went. The skin just above and to the left of her pussy, embellished with traces of dark red, bright red, green and black ink skin, trembled beneath my fingers as I drew them across the tattoo above her sex. As my eyes danced back and forth, observing every little detail of her beauty, I couldn't help but notice the slight puffy texture of her outer lips indicating her growing arousal. I leaned forward again, planting a kiss on the rose and beginning to move my way down toward the center of her womanhood.

Alex moaned encouragement to me as her hands reached up to stroke my head, her fingers pushing through my hair.

I couldn't quite get the angle right to ply my tongue against her sex, and so I resorted to cupping her mound in my palm, rubbing her gently, and then slowly inserting a finger into her.

"You wanna make me cum?" she asked. I looked up at Alex. She had a look on her face that was eager in hoping she hadn't asked the wrong question. I continued to stroke her pussy, gently sliding a second finger in between her swollen outer lips, causing her to close her eyes and tense her body as she gripped my shoulders. "Would you, please, get me off? I want you to make me cum."