Circle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward, kissed her belly and agreed. She stepped back, taking me by the hand as I stood up to follow her. She raised my hand to her lips, sucking in the finger that had penetrated her. We walked to her bedroom, where she threw back the bedcovers, exposing the sheets.

Alex turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs as I took up a position in front of her. I cupped her face with my fingers, lifting her chin to me, allowing me to kiss her lips. Bracing myself with my hands against the mattress, I leaned further into her, kissing her cheek and angled my way toward her exposed neck.

"Lie back," I whispered to her, placing a hand on her rib cage just below her breast and pressing gently. Alex reached past me and grabbed a pillow, placing it behind her to rest her head on.

As her body assumed a horizontal position, I continued to trace kisses down the exposed flesh of her upper chest. I left a trail of moist lip impressions down her sternum, deviating from my path only to gently kiss and suck her nipples and make gentle love to the breasts they crowned, remembering the extra sensitivity of the left side with the nipple ring, and likewise biting down with appropriate force on the right side. Alex grew impatient as I kissed my way down her body, and began again to pleasure herself, burying two fingers within her pussy.

I finally came to rest on my knees before her, and lifted her hand from her sex, sucking the tips of her fingers into my mouth.

My hands snaked under her thighs, and I rested my fingers on the skin just above her pelvis as I leaned forward to kiss her lower abdomen. Slowly working my way down to her womanhood, I kissed her as I gently caressed her supple flesh. Finally reaching the juncture where her legs joined her body, I focused specifically on avoiding her engorged, swollen labia and clit, planting soft kisses and licking the flesh around those areas, but not touching them directly.

I was now perfectly positioned to see her sex fully exposed. Her pussy was enflamed with arousal, her slit visibly moist, the musky odor of her sex intoxicating. I stuck my tongue out and furtively licked a semi-circle up and over her clit, then around the bottom of it. Lowering my aim slightly, I traced the outline of her pussy lips with my tongue, and when I had completed it, drew my tongue up the center of her slit, collecting her nectar on my tongue. I drew her essence in, savoring her taste, and then stretched my tongue out again and began to trace it lazily around her clit, allowing myself to just barely graze the protuberance.

"Okay, all you're doing is teasing me," Alex moaned.

"You don't want me to tease you?" I asked, beginning to place a series of soft kisses onto her pussy lips, and finally onto her clit, rubbing my lips gently against her.

"Mmmm..., no. Please, no." Her body writhed on the bed.

"No, you don't want me to tease you?" I asked, covering her clit and the upper part of her pussy with my mouth and french kissing her. "Tell me what you want."

"Please don't tease me any more," she said, pleading and out of breath. "I need to cum. I want you to make me cum. I want you to finger my pussy and eat me... I'm so close, please..."

I brought my hands up underneath her, cupping her ass cheeks. Without any prompting from me to do it, Alex raised her legs and draped them over my shoulders, thrusting herself against me. I buried my lips and tongue against her, thrusting my tongue into her and beginning to devour the folds of her sex between my lips, sucking them in, feeling the texture of her pussy as it passed over my tongue. Dragging my tongue through her pussy lips, I again soaked up her wetness on my tongue and raised up to focus on her clit.

I brought one hand from beneath her buttocks as I prepared to penetrate her with a finger, and Alex dropped her legs from my shoulders. My finger disappeared between the folds of her labia and as I began to thrust my finger in and out of her, I leaned forward and began to trace small circles around her clit, coming closer to it with each pass. Alex began to bear down against me, and I inserted a second finger, pressing against her as she plied her own pressure.

I began to trace my tongue back and forth against her clit with unpredictable irregularity, and felt her body beginning to stiffen.

"I'm going to cum...," she said. "Oh... faster... mmmm..."

My fingers adopted a quicker pace and I was rewarded by her body beginning to spasm.

"Oh, yes..." she said, almost hissing. "Oh... a little more... a little more... bury your tongue in me... oh..."

I replaced my fingers with my tongue and felt Alex shuddering against my mouth, amazed at how wet she was. I fucked her with my tongue, kissed her pussy and gently tongued her clit.

Alex went suddenly limp, as though every bone in her body had disintegrated, and yet her ribcage expanded and collapsed as rapidly as if she had just finished running a race. I eased off of the intensity of my efforts, but continued to pleasure her with my tongue.

"Oh, my god," she said, panting, "you're driving me crazy."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, not really," she said, reaching down and caressing my head with her fingers. She smiled down at me. "I want you to fuck me."

I nodded, smiling back at her. As I stood up, Alex pushed herself back on the bed, bending her knees and spreading her legs to expose her sex to me again

I stroked my cock as I crawled between her legs. Alex reached down and took my cock in her hand, pulling me to her. I braced myself against the bed as she rubbed the head of my cock in the opening of her swollen pussy, coating me with her wetness.

"Push into me slowly," she said. "It's been a while."

I slowly surged forward, gradually pressing my cock into her depths, feeling her velvety walls snug against my cock.

Alex pulled her hand away and eased her head back, closing her eyes and smiling.

"Oooh, you feel really good," she said. "Whatever you do, don't stop fucking me. You're probably going to make a screamer out of me tonight."

I slowly started to move my cock in and out of her pussy.

"You don't normally scream when you cum?" I asked.

"No," she said. "But I'm so wired right now, it won't take much to send me over the edge again. I don't want you to stop until you cum inside me."

I lowered my abdomen against her to cause some additional friction against her clit as I thrust into her.

"Ohhh, that's... that's not nice," she said. "You're trying to make me scream... Mmmm..."

"No," I said, raising up to ease the friction.

"I didn't mean it," she said, wrapping her legs around me and grasping my ass with her hands to pull me deeper into her. "It felt really good... unhhh... oh, fuck... I can feel myself starting to cum again... ohhh..."

I angled back down against her, beginning to use long, slow deliberate thrusts. Her pussy muscles, still snug against me from her orgasm, were beginning to tense with the approach of her climax, and the effects I felt in my cock and balls told me I was beginning to get close to cumming, too.

Alex grabbed my arms and I saw her grit her teeth as she tensed her body. I felt her bear down on me as she clenched the muscles of her pussy. The most notable result of this, for me, was the sudden tingle I felt that started in the head of my cock and transferred almost directly to my balls

I leaned down and kissed her neck, angling up toward her ear.

"Keep doing that and you're going to make me cum inside your pussy," I said.

"Yes," she said, breathing hard. "Cum in me... fill my pussy with your hot, sticky cum... oh, I'm... I'm cumming..."

Alex arched her back as her orgasm started, her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. I continued to thrust into her, feeling my own orgasm approach. As Alex fell back on the bed and relaxed, I thrust into her quickly, increasing the friction of my cock against the inside of her pussy and rewarding us both with my cock beginning to spasm, pulsing my semen into her. My thrusts became short and ragged as I pumped my cum inside Alex, and she wrapped her legs even more tightly around me, holding me inside her as our bodies came to rest against one another.

A moment later, as we both began to catch our breath, we looked at one another. Both of us were panting, our mouths open, noses no more than an inch apart.

"That was not bad for a first time," she said. "In fact, I'd be willing to do it again."

"Is that an offer?" I asked.

"Take it as you will," she said, raising up to kiss me. Our lips parted and Alex's face suddenly registered sharp concern. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the night stand. The clock said it was after two in the morning.

Alex lay her head back against the pillow, sighing with resignation.

"I know if I haven't already killed the moment, that I'm about to," she said.

"You have to get up early and go to work," I said.

"Not super early, but, yes," she said, rubbing her eyes. She relaxed her legs, and indicating that she wanted to roll, we rolled to her right, ending up with me on my back and her almost on top of me.

"If I let you sleep with me, you're going to have to get up and move it in the morning," she said. "So, are you going home now, or do I get to enjoy having you next to me in bed for the next few hours?"

"I'd like to sleep here with you if that's alright," I said.

Alex got up, asking me to turn out the light in the living room as she went into the bathroom.

When I came back, she reappeared with a warm washrag, cupping my cock and balls as she cleaned me. She had removed her contact lenses, and her eyes now appeared hazel in color.

"I was hoping you'd want to stay," she said, setting her alarm clock. She turned off the bedside lamp and rolled over against me as I put an arm around her and kissed her.

I sighed with contentment as we began to drift off to sleep, convinced this was merely the beginning of a wonderful new relationship.