Circle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to see Alex?" she asked, leaning against the threshold. When I nodded, she tilted her head. "You're going to miss out."

"What am I going to miss out on?"

"Carl went to grab dinner, and after we eat, he said we're going to spend the entire evening naked together," she said.

"I'm pretty sure Carl wants to spend some time alone with you before he's gone for the week."

"Probably so," she said, agreeing with me. She let her robe fall open exposing her breasts. "Are you ever going to touch me again?"

"I can't predict the future," I said, stepping towards her. "Right now you're looking at it as if you've lost me, when the truth is, you brought two of your friends together. You need to be patient." I reached out and putting one arm around her and placed my hand on top of her breast as I pulled her to me in a hug. "If it's any comfort, you make it really hard to walk away from you when you're like this." I kissed her cheek and told her I would see her later.

As I walked out of the house, she called after me. "I'll be waiting when you get home."

On the way to Alex's apartment, I stopped at a store I knew carried fresh flowers and found some daisies.

When I arrived at her apartment, I knocked and heard Alex tell me the door was open.

I shut the door behind me. As I turned around to see her walking toward me, I raised the flowers in my hand and presented them to her.

"I thought I'd get a head start on next week," I said.

"I love it," Alex said as she took the flowers in hand and kissed me. "Did you lock the door behind you?" she asked as she took the flowers to the kitchen to put them in water.

I reached back and turned the deadbolt. "Done," I said as I watched her fill a vase with water and set the daisies in it.

Alex sat the vase on the table in her kitchen. She stood for a moment just looking at them and then turned to me.

"Do you have any idea how long it's been since a man brought me flowers?" she asked, walking to me. She put one hand on my shoulder and reached up with the other hand pulling a couple of pins, allowing her hair to fall.

"I'm going to guess it's been awhile," I said, putting my hands on her hips.

"Yes. It seems like forever," she said, reaching up to shake her hair out and push her fingers through it.

"Let me do that," I said, and I moved my hands up to her temples, spread my fingers against her scalp and pushed them through her hair. I kissed her forehead as she leaned against me.

"Oh, that feels sooo good," she said. "Do much of that and you will put me to sleep."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I asked. My fingers worked their way through her hair to the back of her head and began to massage there as well.

"Mmmm. No, but I don't do well sleeping standing up," she said. "And I have too much to do to go to sleep right now. But I do want to change clothes."

Alex told me to kick off my shoes and make myself comfortable as she disappeared into her bedroom. A moment later, she came back into view as she stepped out of her pants, and then removed her bra. I enjoyed the brief treat of watching her walk topless to her closet, her bikini panties encasing her hips sweetly and seductively at the same time.

When she came back into her living room, she'd donned a pair of loose fitting shorts and a tank top, which lightly showcased the outline of her nipples. She walked over to where I was sitting and grabbed my hand.

"Come help me pick out some music," she said, pulling me up from the sofa.

We stepped over to the wall where she had her stereo and CD collection and I stepped up behind her as she pulled my arm around her waist. She picked out some artists I hadn't heard of before, promising me I would like what I heard. The music started playing, the soft vocals and light instrumentals providing a nice back drop for us as we walked back to sit down on the couch.

Alex pushed me down onto the couch and then sat in my lap, putting an arm around me.

"Okay, we need to decide on something to order for dinner, because I'm not cooking tonight," she said. "I'll cook for you later, but tonight I want to get something delivered so we don't have to go anywhere and I don't have to waste time in the kitchen. And then after dinner, I'm gonna have to split my attention between you and work."

"Work?" I asked. "On a Saturday night?"

"Yeah," she said, raising her arms above her head and dragging her fingers through her hair. "We're snowed right now, with projects stacked on top of one another."

"What do you do, exactly?" I asked, putting my hand on her belly that was exposed as her outstretched arms caused her tank top to rise.

"Digital imagery manipulation and graphic art digital enhancement," she said. "A lot of what I do involves scanning images and getting them prepared for publication, whether it's in a web application or something for actual hard copy publication. Right now I am up to my eyeballs with stuff to scan and process."

She left her arms up over her head as she leaned forward to kiss me.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked. "And I'm not on the menu."

We decided to order pizza, and when Alex hung up the phone, she turned to me.

"Forty to fifty minutes," she said, stepping towards me. "I don't want to get started with the computer until after dinner, because, once I get started I'll be tied up the rest of the night." She lifted her arms over her head again, and stretched seductively, baring her belly again and leaning against me. "Right now, I want to play."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, laying my fingers on her warm, inviting skin. Our eyes locked together as I dipped my head to kiss her. My lips met hers as I felt her raise slightly on her toes. Her upper lip slide between my lips and her tongue slid against my lower lip, and then I felt her teeth bite my lip teasingly.

Alex broke the kiss and stepped back from me, dropping her hands to her waist and beginning to unfasten her shorts.

"I love kissing you," she said, "but we don't have a lot of time, and I want you to fuck me."

Alex turned to walk out of her kitchen, motioning for me to follow her. As her feet glided towards the bedroom, her shorts fell from her hips, landing on the floor.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," she said, grabbing the hem of her tank top and pulling it over her head as she passed through the doorway of her bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and took off her glasses as I approached her. I had pulled my shirt off and was fiddling with my belt when she grabbed me by the waistband, pulling me to her. Her fingers took over and made quick work of my belt, button and zipper and began pushing my jeans to the floor. As I stepped out of my jeans, her hand grasped my hardening penis through my boxers, stroking me.

I sunk my fingers into her hair as she pushed my boxers down, freeing my cock. Alex leaned forward, taking my cock in her hand and bringing it to her lips. She stuck her tongue out and gently licked the underside of the head, flicking her tongue back and forth lightly. Then, she opened her mouth, gently taking the head of my cock in between her lips, placing soft friction against it with her mouth as her tongue continued to dance along the underside of my cock. My cock became rock hard between her lips, and she developed a slow rhythm as she began to force her mouth up and down on my cock. Her free hand cupped my balls, with her finger nails gently tickling the skin at the base of my scrotum.

"That feels really good," I said, looking down at her. I was nowhere near cumming, but the sensations Alex generated on my cock were making the experience memorable.

"Don't cum," she said. "I want you to fuck me. I want to you to shoot your cum inside me." She descended on my cock again, swallowing me, beginning to take me deeper and deeper. She moved her hands around my hips until she had hold of my ass cheeks, pulling me to her. She let my cock fall from her mouth, and brought one of her hands back to hold it.

"Stand there," she said. "Resist the temptation to thrust your hips or do anything else. Just stand there." She took my cock back into her mouth, and with both hands holding onto my ass, she slowly impaled her mouth on the length of my cock, drawing me steadily deeper until I felt a slight pressure around the head of my cock as she attempted to deep throat me. She paused before pulling herself back and repeated her movement several more times, breathing hard after each repetition. I'd never experienced that before, and hoped I was getting a preview of something to be enjoyed again later when we were less time constrained.

Alex suddenly released my cock and shoved herself back on the bed, throwing her feet in the air as she skinned her panties from their perch on her hips. When the filmy garment cleared her feet, she tossed it from the bed and planted her feet on the bed with her knees open, exposing herself to me.

Alex cupped a breast with one hand as the other reached down to her pussy; not to cover, but to pleasure herself. I watched as Alex allowed her fingers to dance lazily across her reddening lips, tracing gently around the hood attempting to shelter her clit.

"Stroke your cock for me, while I finger myself for you," she said.

As my hand loosely formed around my shaft and began sliding easily over the head of my cock, I watched as Alex pushed a finger down the length of her slit, slowly parting her lips and getting her finger wet before penetrating herself. She closed her eyes as her finger slipped inside her sex, the rest of her hand pressing down around the outside of her pussy.

"Do you like watching me masturbate?" she asked, pinching a nipple and thrusting her finger in and out of her sex with a slow deliberate motion. "Do you like it when I pinch my nipples and sink a finger into my pussy?"

"Yes," I said, continuing to stroke my erection. "I like watching your finger slide in and out of you, wet with your pussy juice. I like seeing your pussy get hot and wet, ready to fuck."

"Mmmm," she said, pulling the finger from her pussy and sucking it into her mouth. "I like tasting myself. I want to taste myself on your cock after you cum inside me. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes. I want to taste your pussy, too," I said, moving towards her as she lay spread out on the bed.

"Come suck my tits," she said, cupping her breasts to offer them to my lips.

I crawled between her legs, planting kisses beginning just below her belly and working my way rapidly up her torso towards her breasts. Her nipples, hard and erect, invited my lips, and my mouth descended upon her chest. I sucked in the nipple on the left first, swirling my tongue around it. I opened my mouth wider, covering the entire area surrounding her nipple with my lips, and slowly dragging them closed around her areola.

Alex thrust her hips up at me as I shifted my attention to her other nipple. I wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her against me as I lowered my lips to her other nipple. I traced my tongue around it, then sucked it in, rising off of it for only a moment before taking it in my teeth and biting down gently.

"Harder... bite it harder," she said.

I bit down with additional pressure, pulling on her nipple slightly with my teeth. I quickly released it, covering her nipple with my mouth and sucking her in.

"Fuck me with your fingers and... bite it again," she said, her breathing becoming labored.

I ran my hand down her torso and traced two fingers along the edge of her pussy, feeling her heat before slipping them into her wetness. As I slowly plunged them into her, I leaned forward, sucking her nipple in, and then clamping my teeth down with controlled pressure, drawing it out away from her body.

"Oh... that's it... bite me again...," she said, bearing down on my fingers. I bit down on her nipple again as she pressed herself against my hand.

"I'm about to cum," she said, relaxing her body. "I want you inside me." Alex moved her feet and shifted her body as I positioned myself to enter her.

I positioned the head of my cock against her sex, rubbing it in her wetness. Her pussy lips parted, offering my cock entrance. I thrust forward just enough for her to feel the pressure of my penis starting to penetrate her vaginal opening, then pulled back before pushing forward softly again.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" she asked, breathing hard.

"You're really close aren't you?" I asked, dipping my cock into her again.

"Yes," she said, almost hissing her reply. "Stick your cock in me and fuck me." She thrust her hips up at me as my cock pressed into her and wrapped her legs around me in an attempt to pull me in.

I eased forward, sliding my cock all the way inside the warm, snug, moist pocket of her sex. I leaned into her as Alex dropped her hips again and watched her close her eyes and press her head back into the pillow. Slowly, I began to thrust into her, and she began to roll her hips, meeting me as our bodies came together.

"You feel good," I said, leaning down and kissing her cheek as I thrust into her. She turned her head, exposing her neck to me, and I kissed the skin she offered, pressing forward to kiss and nibble lightly on her ear.

"Oh,... so do you, baby," she said. "Damn, your cock feels good inside me." She began to roll her hips into me harder, more forcefully. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your cock and make me cum."

I shortened my thrusts, beginning to plunge shallow, but pressing against her as she rolled her hips into me. I felt her body begin to tense and her movement begin to become irregular. Alex's mouth opened as she began to pant hard and arched her back, moving in ragged forced motions.

"Cum for me, baby," I said, encouraging her as I continued to thrust. "Cum on my cock."

"Oh,... yes..., I'm cumming... oh... I'm cumming on your cock," she panted. "Oh,... cum inside me... fuck me with your cock and shoot your cum in my pussy..."

I withdrew almost all of the way before thrusting into her again, and I felt her pussy contract around my cock, clamping down on me.

"Don't stop...," she said, "I'm still cumming... oh...." Alex threw her legs around me, pressing me deeper inside her pussy.

I felt my balls slapping up against her as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. The head of my cock began to tingle as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm.

"I can feel your cock swelling and getting harder inside me," Alex said. "Give me your cum, baby... cum inside my pussy."

Alex reached down between us and scratched gently behind my balls, pressing against the base of my cock, and suddenly the pleasure of climax overtook me.

I pressed myself hard against Alex as my cock began pulsing, filling her pussy with my cum.

"Oooh... I can feel you cumming in me," she said.

We kissed as our bodies stopped moving together. Alex's hands rested against my torso as I reached up and caressed the side of her face.

I rolled onto my side, pulling Alex into my arms and kissing her.

Alex kissed me back briefly and then pushed away from me.

"Quick, stand up," she said. "We don't have much time."

"What?" I asked raising up on my elbows as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Our pizza will be here in a matter of minutes, and I want to suck our juices off of your cock," she said.

I got up and stood in front of her as she reached out and cupped my balls with one hand while she sucked my softening cock in between her lips. The head of my cock was still very sensitive from cumming, and I thought for a moment my knees might buckle, but I managed to maintain my footing.

Almost like it had been scheduled, someone knocked on the front door. It had to be the pizza delivery guy, and Alex stepped past me on her way to the door.

I grabbed money from my wallet and handed it to her as she fished around in her purse.

"Are you going to answer the door without putting any clothes on?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll hide behind the door and he won't see a thing," she said. "You stay out of sight."

I stepped into the kitchen as she stepped toward the door. Alex pressed her face against the door as she peered through the peephole.

"It's a delivery girl," she said, looking back at me as she unlocked the door and began opening it.

Alex pulled the door open far enough to take in the pizza and turn over the money for it, telling the girl to keep the change as a tip. In a matter of seconds, the door was shut and locked again. Alex stepped into the kitchen, setting the pizza box down on the counter.

"I'll be back in a minute," she said. "I need to go clean up. I can feel you oozing out of me and starting to run down my leg."

I grabbed her hand as she started to leave the kitchen.

"Hold on to the counter," I said, squatting down in front of her. I reached in between her legs, spreading her apart a little as I pushed her back against the counter and brought my mouth to her pussy. Alex's warm, moist flesh shuddered as I plied my tongue to her sex, tasting our mixed sex secretions on the outside of her pussy. I lapped up the cum leaking from her, licking at the fluid that had started to run south down her leg. When our juices had been contained on my tongue, I again french kissed her pussy, driving my tongue into her and sucking on the folds of her sex. I felt Alex take hold of the hair on the back of my head, not pushing me away, but not necessarily encouraging me, either.

"Don't stop what you're doing," she said. "Keep at it just a little more and you'll make me come again."

I tongued Alex's pussy again, and was rewarded with a moan. Now, her hand was encouraging me, pushing my head into her groin as her need to cum again became pronounced. As I moved my tongue upwards toward her clit, I inserted a finger into her sex, stroking her gently.

"Oh... damn..." Alex faltered for a moment, bracing herself suddenly against the counter as her body shuddered.

I pressed upward with my fingers as my tongue encircled her clit, flicking lightly across it. I slowly lightened the pressure on Alex's inner pussy as she relaxed, breathing hard.

I looked up at her as she leaned against the kitchen counter, her chest rising and falling rapidly with labored breathing.

Alex smiled at me as I stood up. We hugged each other and kissed before getting ready for dinner.

An hour later, dinner complete, Alex had her computer fired up and was almost ready to begin work. She said I would probably get bored quickly, but she would show me what she did with her graphics design software. Wearing only her tank top and panties, she lined up the first photo on her scanner and began uploading it into her computer. I had put my clothes back on. I didn't want to cause her night to be any longer than it already promised to be.

"I talked to my boss this afternoon," she said. "The stuff I'm working tonight has to be in tomorrow afternoon. He said if I work late three, maybe four nights this week, I can have all of next weekend off. That way I can help you move in."

"Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your weekend," I said.

"I'll be with you," she said.

"I can't argue with that," I replied.

"Becca called me while you were on your way over," Alex said, turning to her computer, making an adjustment and resetting the scanner. "She said the two of you talked this afternoon and that it got kind of involved."

"That's one way to describe it," I said. "It's almost like she's jealous or afraid she's missing something." I looked away, thinking. "Actually, it's more like she invited a friend to play with a favorite toy, and she's not happy that the friend took her up on the offer."

"Good analogy," Alex said, "but I don't think it's quite that bad. I think she just needs to adjust to the idea. She said she asked you if you'd ever touch her again."