Circle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I replied, nodding. "Carl's leaving town for a week tomorrow, so it'll be me and her alone in the house. She and Carl were hard at it this afternoon and were gearing up to make a night of it when I left. And she said she'll be waiting for me when I get home tonight."

Alex turned away from her computer to look at me.

"If I remember what she told me previously, the two of you had some really good sex the last time Carl was out of town," she said.

"Yes, we did."

"At the moment, I can't complain about anything," Alex said. "If you go home tonight and she still has the energy and wants you, go for it."

"Are you serious?"

"Why not?" she asked. "It's not like she's stopping me from having you. And like I said, I'll be tied up most of this week. I might be able to get away for dinner one night, but that'll probably be it. I guess, at least for now, I reason that as long as I can have you when we're together, she can have you when we're not." Alex raised a foot, digging into my crotch with her toes.

"After next week, the rules may change, though, mister," she said.

"Really?" I was intrigued by Alex's thinking.

"Oh, yeah," she replied. "After next week, when you're in a place of your own, I'll start marking my territory."

"Marking your territory?"

"Yeah." Alex turned back to her computer and started it processing one of the scanned photos, then lined another one up on the scanner. "Don't worry. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about. In fact, I may come over tomorrow to discuss a few things with Becca. She said she and I needed to talk."

I nodded, raising my eyebrows as I wondered what the two women were going to discuss.

Alex showed me a few of the things she did to the photos, promising to show me more later, as she was more concerned with getting her work done than with showing off her skills.

I didn't want to needlessly distract her, so, after a while, I decided to call it a night.

As we said good-bye, I wrapped her tightly in my arms. My hands caressed her back from her shoulders down to her butt, eliciting a purring response. We kissed at the door and I told Alex I looked forward to seeing her soon.

I put the key into the ignition of my truck and cranked it. Looking at the clock on the dash, I realized it was a little early to head home. I really did not want to interrupt Carl and Becca in the throes of love making, so I decided to drive around for awhile before heading home.