Circle Ch. 08

Story Info
Carl and Becca spend time together.
8.1k words
4.44
29.2k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know some reader's find it unthinkable that a woman would even consider straying from her husband's bed, much less actually sleep with another man. If it bothers you, the solution is simple: don't read about it. One question: do you have the same reservations about men sleeping with women other than their wives? Clearly, the participants aren't that upset by the notion.

*

Becca was not herself. She had introduced Mike and Alex, and now that the two of them had apparently hit it off, Becca acted like she was jealous. It was almost like she thought Mike was cheating on her, which was absolutely not the case. Carl listened for a few minutes as it seemed like Becca was intent on picking a fight, with Mike seemingly just as intent on downplaying the situation and smoothing things over. Their discussion had moved to the kitchen, and since they had not raised their voices, he assumed the conversation was remaining civil.

It was true. Alex was an incredibly attractive woman. But so was Becca. And it was remarkably unlike her to express such vain insecurity about her desirability. Carl realized he needed to take action to impress her with the fact that he found her desirable, especially given that he was about to leave town for a week.

Carl walked toward the kitchen slowly, his ears straining to pick up the voices as they bantered back and forth. As the back of his wife's beautiful figure came into view, he heard Mike tell Becca that there were some women he thought were extremely sexy not solely because of their looks, but because of how they presented themselves and their personalities.

"Really," Becca said, perking up. "Anyone I know?"

"I don't know... have you looked in a mirror lately?" Mike said. "But to answer your earlier question, you and I are fine. Whatever happens between me and Alex, you will always be special."

"You two could make a Hallmark greeting card cry," Carl said, stepping up behind Becca and wrapping his arms around her. She tilted her head to the side as he nuzzled her neck.

"Why don't you ever sweet talk me like this?" she asked as she covered his hands with hers. She inhaled sharply and smiled as he kissed a sensitive spot on her neck.

"I don't have to sweet talk you, honey," he said, biting her ear lightly, "I'm married to you."

"You did not just say that," she said, squirming in his arms, eyes wide with mock wrath.

"Do I need to refresh your memory regarding last night?" he asked, his hands rising to cup her breasts through her shirt, his fingers tracing around the outline of her nipples.

"Mmmm... Yeah, I think you might need to," she said, leaning back into him and throwing her arms up over her head.

"I'm going to go take care of my wife and remind her how sexy she is," Carl said, reaching down and grasping the hem of his wife's shirt. He pulled it up and over her head, dropping it to the floor, then running his hands up her naked torso to cup her again. He lightly massaged her as she leaned against him, her nipples hard and a smile on her face. He dropped a hand to her shorts and unfastened them before sliding his hand in to finger her.

"I think my husband is going to take me to bed and fuck me," she said, reaching down to push her shorts from her hips and stepping out of them as Carl reached around her again to rub her mound.

"Yes, I am," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her toward their bedroom.

Carl led Becca by the hand as they walked down the hall toward their bedroom. Her hips swayed gently as she followed close behind him.

"I'm going to suck your tits and eat that sweet pussy of yours," he said.

"After that, are you going to fuck me with your cock?" she asked.

"You know I will, baby," he replied.

When they reached their bedroom, Carl turned to face her, wrapping his arms around her as he slid his fingers inside her panties to push them from her body and complete undressing her. Becca stepped out of them when they hit the floor and as soon as her husband stood up, she immediately set to work removing his shorts while he pulled his shirt over his head.

Kneeling down, Becca slowly worked his shorts and his boxers down from his thighs, leaving him naked in front of her, his cock slowly beginning to rise. As Carl's feet stepped clear of the last of his clothing, Becca reached up and took hold of his cock, placing it into her mouth. She placed her hands on his thighs as she slowly, methodically worked her tongue around the head of his cock.

Carl placed his hands on either side of her head and ran his fingers through her hair as her lips and tongue brought his manhood to full arousal.

When his cock was completely erect, Becca let it fall from her lips as she looked up at him.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" she asked.

"Right now, I want to fuck you," he said, taking her by the hand and helping her to stand up.

Carl took her in his arms, clutching her against him, filling his hands with her ass. As he took hold of her, she put her arms around his neck and lifted her legs to wrap around him. With her weight supported by him as their bodies pressed together, Carl turned to the bed and leaned forward, laying her down on the bed.

Becca loosened her legs from around Carl's waist as he leaned forward against her, bending forward and bracing himself against the bed with one hand on either side of her. She cupped his face in her hands as he kissed her. Her lips parted as their tongues darted out to meet. As their lips separated, she dropped her arms out beside her and tilted her head while Carl began to kiss her neck, working his way down to her chest.

Carl was slow, methodic and deliberate as his lips began making their way down his wife's torso. His hands gently caressed her ribcage and abdomen, fingers tracing soft, irregular patterns on her skin, avoiding contact with her breasts as his lips moved down her sternum. Becca placed her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair, encouraging him as he continued making oral love to her body.

Becca drew in a sharp breath, a knowing smile spreading across her face when she felt Carl's hand cup her breast, rising to gently rub against her nipple. A warm tingling pulsed through her as his thumb passed over her nipple again and she felt his breath against her, hot on her skin. The tingling intensified and radiated down between her legs as his tongue flicked across her nipple. He sucked the nipple gently into his mouth, pulling on it with his lips.

"Suck it, baby," she said, her chest expanding more rapidly with her labored breathing. "Suck my tits..."

Carl dipped a hand down between Becca's thighs, placing his fingers against her sex. Her pussy was wet, her lips engorged and swollen with arousal. As he continued sucking on her tits, he slid first one finger inside her, and then a second, beginning to thrust them slowly back and forth.

"You're really wet, honey," he said, looking up and gazing into her eyes as she watched him hover over her.

"Yeah, I am. You know why I'm so wet?" she asked.

"Because you want me to fuck you."

"That's right, baby," she said, using her legs to press him against her. "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me."

"Patience," he said, sliding his fingers slowly in and out of her pussy. "Patience. I don't think you're ready just yet."

"Yes, I am," she said, watching as Carl knelt down between her legs at the side of the bed.

"Not just yet, sweetheart," he said.

Carl slowly pressed his lips against the slit of her pussy, then, starting at the bottom, lightly traced the length of it with his tongue. He slowly traced the outline of her sex with his lips, planting soft kisses on the skin of her inner thighs. Raising up slightly, he nuzzled her small tuft of pubic hair. Carl inserted his fingers into her sex again, this time parting her lips as his tongue darted forward, invading her to taste her nectar. He tilted his head to the side and slowly sucked the flesh of her pussy lips in between his own lips, savoring her texture and flavor. Becca reached down with her hands and grasped his head, pressing him into her.

"That's it, baby," she said. "You've got me so fucking hot. Eat my pussy. Make me cum."

Carl smiled. He loved it when Becca talked to him while he pleasured her. Leaning into her again, he flicked his tongue against her clit, causing her to shudder. Making a circle with his lips, he pressed his mouth over the top of her pussy and began to suck gently as he once more inserted his fingers into her.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum...," she said, flexing her hip and beginning to bear down against him. "You're gonna make me cum... Oh... fuck... that feels so good... suck me, baby... suck my clit..." Becca writhed on the bed as Carl sucked on her pleasure center. He felt his wife's hands pull on his head, urging him on as he continued to make oral love to her.

As her orgasm crested and began to subside, Becca relaxed, her body going limp as she panted. Before standing up, Carl inserted his tongue into her one last time, drinking her nectar. Rising from between her legs, Carl leaned forward and kissed her belly as he caressed her thighs.

"Now I think you're ready," he said, rubbing his cock against her.

Taking hold of his shaft, he centered the head of his cock in the entrance of her sex, coating himself with her wetness. The warm moisture of her sex on his phallus caused his pulse to race, the sensation thrilling his senses as he swelled again to full hardness.

"Come on, baby," she said, "give me your cock. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cumming inside my pussy."

Slowly, Carl pressed himself into her, his cock steadily pushing through the tight, contracted muscles of her pussy, fresh from climaxing. Carl leaned forward, kissing his wife as he began plunging his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You want me to cum inside you?" he asked her.

"Yes," she replied, panting. "Fuck me. Make me cum again."

Carl steadied himself with a rhythm as he stroked in and out of her pussy. Closing his eyes, he focused intently on the pleasure that her warm, moist snugness was generating around his cock. He licked his thumb and reached down, sweeping it gently in a circle around her clit, then pressing down on the hood around it. Becca responded by arching her back and pressing against him, clenching the muscles within her to milk his cock.

Carl began lengthening his thrusts, bringing himself almost all the way out of her before plunging all the way to the bottom of her depths again.

"I'm getting there, baby," he said. Carl felt the familiar stirrings inside him beginning. He paused in thrusting only long enough to shift his position so that he changed the friction against his cock ever so slightly, and he resumed thrusting.

"Your pussy feels so good," he said. "I'm gonna fill you with my cum, Becca."

"Yes, baby," she said, grabbing his arms as he continued thrusting into her. "Fill me with your cum. I want to feel your cock shoot into me. I want to feel your cock cumming inside my pussy."

Becca arched her back and bore down against Carl, pushing him closet to his orgasm.

"I'm gonnn cum, baby," he said, his movements starting to become erratic. As his orgasm hit, Carl began thrusting into Becca desperately, forcing his cock deep within her as his cock spewed his semen into her.

"I can feel you cumming inside me... oh, you feel good... don't stop... don't stop... keep fucking me... I'm... almost..." Becca was lost as Carl's continued thrusting finally pushed her over the edge to her second orgasm.

Carl kept thrusting into her until he felt her body relax, then he fell forward, bracing himself against her and the bed on his elbows. In a careful concert of movement, Becca pushed herself back on the bed and Carl followed, their bodies somehow managing to stay connected. As Carl's cock softened and fell out of Becca's pussy, the two of them rolled to the side, Becca ending up laying mostly on top of her husband as both of them struggled to control their breathing.

Becca lifted her head and kissed her husband's chest. Her lips wandered their way up toward his head, finally meeting his lips and drawing them into a deep kiss.

"I love you," she said, reconnecting their lips as her tongue slid forward to invade his mouth.

With one arm around her, Carl reached up with the opposite hand to caress her face as he met her kiss with his own. Their tongues danced together, their lips serving fencing the oral play taking place.

"I love you, too." He pulled her to him, his hands grazing the flesh of her body with affectionate caresses.

They lay together for a few minutes cuddling, exchanging kisses and affectionate touches. After a short time, both of them realized it was nearing dinner time. They discussed what to have for dinner, and Carl got dressed to go pick up food for them to eat.

When he left, Becca continued to lay on the bed. She hugged herself and sighed, her mind wandering as her fingers traveled slowly across her skin, delivering caresses with no specific purpose in mind. She watched Mike walk past her bedroom door as he headed back to his own room after his shower. He glanced in briefly and saw her lying there naked. She wondered if he'd watched Carl fucking her earlier. Surely he'd at least seen them screwing as he'd walked past. She crawled out of the bed and went to her bathroom to clean up a bit. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked for her robe and pulled it loosely about her body, not actually putting it on.

She made her way to Mike's room and talked to him for a few minutes as he finished dressing to go and see Alex. Becca was glad she'd introduced the two of them, and was even happier they had apparently hit it off so well together. She was reluctant to see Mike move into his own place, though. Though she didn't want to admit it, Becca had grown accustomed to having two men around and thoroughly enjoyed the attention. The extra sex was one thing, but she really liked the extra conversation and interaction that an extra person had brought into the house. She was not looking forward to the changes the next couple of weeks would bring.

Becca did not make it easy for Mike to leave. She didn't throw herself at him, but in addition to telling him she and Carl were going back to bed after dinner, she dropped her robe down, exposing her breasts to him. Mike had gone ahead and departed for Alex's, but not before hugging her, cupping her breast and kissing her goodbye. As he'd walked out the door, she'd told him she'd be waiting on him when he came home. She wondered if maybe she ought not to have done that.

Carl arrived back home with dinner to find Becca stretched out on the couch watching television, her robe laying on the floor. He sat their food on the table in the kitchen and walked into the living room, where she was sitting up to come eat.

After they'd finished eating, Carl took Becca in his arms and kissed her. He told her she looked like she needed a massage and led her back to their bedroom. He undressed while Becca turned on the shower to get the water hot for them. When Carl had finished undressing, he stepped behind Becca, his hands reaching down to caress her butt and then rising to rub her back gently. As Becca leaned away from him to adjust the water, his hands again fondled her behind, squeezing the flesh of her ass cheeks.

Becca stepped into the shower, Carl following close behind her. As she leaned her head back wetting her hair, Carl reached for her shampoo. It was not often that he washed her hair for her, but she always enjoyed it when he did. Not unlike when he gave her a head massage, his fingers moved through her hair, working the shampoo into a rich lather. He alternated between vigorous rubbing and slow, methodic pressure designed to relax and relieve her stress. After a couple of minutes of massaging her scalp, he slowly turned her around and helped her rinse her hair.

When her hair was clean, Becca reached for her shower ball and soap. She began running it over her body, and then felt Carl's hands take over. Becca released the scrubber and let her hands fall to her side as her husband gently washed her from head to toe. When he was finished, she took the shower ball back from him and soaped it up again, preparing to return the favor for him. Carl made quick work of washing his own hair as his wife began scrubbing his chest. When he had finished washing his hair, he turned around and Becca scrubbed his back. After both of them were clean, they readjusted the shower nozzle and water temperature, warming it a little more. Carl turned Becca to face the water and pulled her against him, his semi-erect phallus wedging itself between the cheeks of her ass.

Carl's hands roamed across the front of her body. His fingers danced across her hardened nipples, encircling them slowly. As his hands cupped her breasts, he felt her take a deep breath, her ribcage expanding slowly with her respiratory arousal. Carl felt Becca reach back and grasp his thighs as she shifted her own feet slightly apart. Slowly, Carl moved his hands down her torso, his fingers spreading to caress her belly and then converging on her lower abdomen, finally arriving at her sex. As Carl bent forward over his wife's shoulder, his hands traveled between her legs, grazing the flesh bordering her pussy. He smiled as he felt Becca twitch involuntarily. Carl allowed his fingers to make several more passes along the flesh outside her pussy before he finally guided a finger between the folds of her sex, pressing inside her swollen womanhood.

Becca reached forward, bracing herself against the wall of the shower with her hands as Carl's fingers slowly manipulated her arousal.

Almost as an act of mercy, and yet, also with a fair amount of calculation, Carl withdrew his finger from Becca and turned off the water.

"I don't believe you," she said. "That was mean."

Carl handed her a towel and then began drying himself off.

"I'll make up for it, sweetheart," he said, "I promise."

"You better," she said.

Carl finished drying and hung up his towel. Becca began drying her hair as he left the bathroom. A moment later, Carl came back into the bathroom and stood behind her with his hands on her hips as she finished drying her hair.

When she finished, she turned to face him and put her arms around his neck.

"So how are you going to make up for getting me so close to cumming I could feel it and stopping?" she asked.

"First," he said, "I'm going to give you a bit of a massage. I want to run my hands up and down your body, touching you everywhere." Carl put an arm around her waist and pulled her with him to their bed. He had pulled the sheets back from their bed and had tossed a couple of additional pillows onto the bed. "Get up on the bed and lay down on your belly."

Becca crawled onto the bed and lay down, pulling a pillow beneath her for support. Carl moved up beside her and began to softly stroke her skin.

"You're so beautiful," he said, squeezing her ass cheeks. "Your ass is so sexy. I get hard just looking at you."

"I like making your cock hard," she said as she stretched her arms against the bed.

"I know you do," Carl said. "Your tits, your pussy... you're so fucking beautiful. You just make me want to strip you and have my way with you." He leaned over and kissed each of her cheeks, pulling them apart gently and allowing his hand to drift between her legs and graze the skin near her sex.

"Mmmm. You know I love it when you take me, baby," she said. Carl smiled as he watched Becca shift her body, as much as to get comfortable as it was an expression of her desire.

Carl moved up on the bed, positioning himself to begin massaging her head. He watched her smile as he pushed the hair away from her ear. Leaning down, he kissed her temple, then her cheek, and finally took her ear in between his lips. He released her ear as his teeth finished gently tugging on her ear lobe. He smiled again as he watched her twitch and shudder.