Circle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're being mean to me," she said, her mock protest sounding weak and unconvincing.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No," she said, snaking a hand out to touch his leg. "Whatever you do, don't stop. I just know how long you like to drag this out and I already want so badly to cum."

"Patience, sweetheart," he said, watching the goose bumps raise on her skin as he slowly drew his fingertips across her shoulders. "I want you to cum, too, just not yet."

He brought his hands up to her head, and plowed his fingers purposefully into her hair, rubbing her scalp with gently vigor. Becca's smile deepened as her body almost seemed to melt into the bed. After a few moments of his fingers buried in her tresses, he moved down to her neck, sweeping downward toward her shoulders. Almost imperceptibly, Becca's shoulders seemed to ease down as his hands swept across them, his fingers digging into her and kneading her flesh.

As Carl's hands traveled down her side, passing her rib-cage, she shuddered involuntarily, a reflexive movement in defense against her being ticklish. Carl intensified the pressure of his hands against her and bent down to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to tickle," he said. His lips parted against her skin as he licked her softly.

"Mmmm. I know, baby."

Carl reached up to the top of her spine and placed his hands inside her shoulder blades. Pressing down with his fingers extended, his middle fingers on either side of her spine, he slowly began pressing down against her and dragging his hands down from her neck towards her buttocks. He repeated the maneuver several times, forcing Becca to deeply inhale and exhale before each repetition.

Becca shifted again, turning her head away from him as his hands grasped her hips, massaging the muscles where her lower body joined her torso. When his hands descended to caress her buttocks, she spread her legs a little farther, encouraging him to reach in and stroke her. Carl resisted the temptation to jump ahead of his planned intent, and shifted his focus to her feet.

He started with the right foot first, massaging it slowly and methodically and working his way down past her calf to her knee before shifting to the left. When he reached her left knee, he crawled in between her legs and began to alternate massaging the backs of her upper legs, moving steadily closer to her sex.

Carl put his hands together, almost wrapping them around her leg as he pressed down with the heels of his hands as the moved up on her leg, stopping only when he reached her ass. After he had done this for both legs, he leaned forward so the he could sweep his fingers around her leg to caress the top of first, her right thigh, then her left thigh. Each movement caused Becca to stir as his hands came tantalizingly close to her pussy, teasing her mercilessly.

Finishing where he had started, Carl again filled his hands with the flesh of Becca's backside, massaging it. Still caressing her, he leaned forward planting kisses on her back.

"Sit up," he said.

Becca slowly raised herself up from her prone position. She started to turn around when Carl stopped her, placing his hands on her hips.

"Raise up and sit back on your knees," he said. Becca looked at him not quite sure what he meant. "Position yourself like you're going to fall forward and hug those pillows as you lay on top of them, but sit back for the time being."

As Becca moved to try and accommodate his request, Carl positioned himself behind her, pressing himself in against her.

"What was I doing earlier?" he asked, seeming to look away as if trying to remember as his hands dipped below her waist. His fingers grazed the flesh just below her tuft of pubic hair and Becca reflexively thrust her hips backward. "No. If you want me to make up for being mean, you have to relax and let me have you.

"Okay," he said, settling in behind her. "Raise up for a second." As Becca raised up on her legs, Carl scooted closer behind her. When he was satisfied with his position, he reached up and pulled her down onto him. His cock was nestled against her backside as she sat atop his legs. Carl realized he would get cramped in this position and therefore couldn't stay sitting like this for long, but as he reached around his wife's waist, he knew he wouldn't have to stay that way for long.

Carl's hands again began to tease the flesh outlying her pussy. Becca leaned back against him, trying to spread her legs for him, urging him to pleasure her. Quicker than he had minutes earlier, Carl moved his fingers to her center, finding her wet and ready. As he flattened one hand against her belly pulling her to him, he penetrated her with a finger.

"Mmmm." Becca moaned as her hands grasped his thighs. "I'm still really wet for you. You just made my body feel so warm and alive with that massage."

"I love you," Carl tilted his head to the side and breathed softly against her ear, then bit down gently on it.

Becca moaned again, her legs tensing slightly and then relaxing as she was consumed with her growing euphoria. She tilted her head away from him, exposing her neck, and Carl dropped his lips to the bare flesh, nuzzling her. Carl slowly worked his finger in and out of her sex, her wetness slick and hot against his skin. He pulled his finger from her long enough to ply pressure to her outer lips as he drew his hand up toward her clit. She gasped with the sensation as his fingers grazed her sensitive point and then reentered her. He brought his other hand up her torso and cupped a breast, her nipple hard against his palm.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby," she said, digging her fingers into his flesh.

"You want my fingers in you when you cum, or my cock?" he asked.

"Give me your cock," she said, almost rasping her reply.

Carl pulled his fingers from her sex and put his hands firmly in the middle of her back.

"Lean forward and hug the pillows," he said.

As Becca fell forward, Carl lifted himself off of his knees. While Becca settled herself, Carl stroked his cock.

Leaning forward, Carl put his cock at the entrance of her pussy. As he inserted his hard dick into her swollen sex, he grasped her hips, pulling her back toward him slightly.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Put your cock in me and fuck me. Make me cum, baby."

"Not just yet, sweetheart," he said. Slowly, Carl leaned forward, pressing himself into her. When his cock was buried in her depths, he paused and slowly began to move backwards, establishing an almost painfully slow fucking rhythm. His hands spread out across her back, his fingers rubbing the flesh beneath them.

"Oh, that feels good," she said.

Carl smiled as his cock came to rest deep within her again. His hands made their way down to her bottom, and he caressed her backside.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Have your way with me. Fuck me with that hard cock."

His erection throbbed within her. Carl concentrated on moving his cock all the way in and out of her pussy, not moving with any speed at all, but allowing his prick to travel the entirety of its length in and out of her pocket. Every time the crown of his cock head reached the opening of her sex, he felt himself moving closer to orgasm. The pleasure was off in the distance, and he wanted to make sure Becca was consumed with her own orgasm before he came again.

Carl reached around her waist, holding her against him and moved his hand down to her pussy. As his fingers pushed past her small patch of pubic hair, Becca lifted up and changed the angle of their contact.

His fingers brushed against her outer pussy lips and as he slowly stroked out of her, he coated his fingers with her juices. As he thrust back into her, he brushed his fingers gently against her clit.

"Oh, god..." she said, falling forward and bracing herself with her hands. "You touched my clit at the same time you made just the right contact inside me." Becca turned to look back at her husband, a glazed look of wanton lust in her eyes. "Want me to cream all over your cock?"

"Yes, baby," Carl said, brushing his finger against her clit again.

"Unhhh," Becca closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Oh... I'm gonna cum... just keep your cock at that angle... oh... my..."

Carl felt her fingers join her own where their bodies were linked together.

Becca began to roll her hips, and the feeling that Carl felt on the tip of his cock apparently translated directly into similar euphoria for his wife. Becca made a short, abrupt series of jerking motions with her hips and leaned forward again, thrusting her ass back at her husband.

"Fuck me...," she said, almost a plea. "Deep and press into me at the bottom... oh..."

Carl did just like she asked and watched as Becca rolled her face into a pillow and uttered a gutteral moan as he plunged into her. A few seconds later, and she raised up, arching her back and tossing her head to the rear.

"Oh my god..." Becca reached back and grabbed Carl's thigh with her hand, her fingers digging into his leg. "That's it. I can't take anymore at the moment. Stop and just stay inside me." Becca began to lean forward and encouraged Carl to move with her.

They managed to roll to one side, and Carl slowly moved an arm to embrace his wife, cupping her breast. Becca placed her hand on top of his, holding it still against her.

"Give me a couple of minutes," she said. Her breath was rapid and shallow, and slowly, she began to relax. "You're still so hard." Becca flexed the muscles within her pussy against his cock, and immediately regretted doing it, for it set off a miniature wave of pleasure within her own body.

Carl kissed the back of her head and then her ear as she rolled her head to look at him.

"I want your cum," she said, looking into his eyes. She shifted awkwardly, disengaging slightly to face him. "I want to finish you off by sucking you, and I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum."

Becca slowly raised herself from her connection to Carl and kissed him, her hands caressing his face. She moved to give him room to get comfortable. When he had settled against the pillows on the bed, Becca moved in closer, and took his cock in her hand.

His penis was still rock hard from fucking her and he was slick with her juices. Becca slowly licked up and down his shaft, cleaning herself off of him and teasing him at the same time. When she had licked him clean, she shifted position again, and as she gently stroked his shaft, she looked up at him.

"You were really close to cumming, weren't you?" she asked.

"Pretty close," he nodded.

"I ought to leave you like this after the way you made me wait so long," she said. She leaned forward and licked the underside of his cockhead. "But you took such good care of me, I won't be mean like that."

Becca leaned forward and took his cock in between her lips. Her tongue danced around underside of his head as her lips formed a circle of friction around the shaft. Slowly, she moved her head up and down, stroking the underside of his head with her tongue. Her fingers cupped his balls and caressed him gently. Coating his shaft with saliva, Becca raised up momentarily and wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking him.

"You gonna cum for me?" she asked, licking her lips. "You know I love to taste you."

Carl nodded, his eyes closed as her hand pumped his phallus.

Becca lowered her mouth onto his prick again, and began making short, rapid thrusts against the head of his cock with her lips and tongue. She stopped suddenly, and sucked on him, causing him to inhale sharply. Lifting her head, Becca stuck out her tongue and licked the opening on his cock head.

"Cum for me, baby," she said, pumping him with her hand. "Give me your sperm. Shoot it out onto my tongue and let me swallow you."

Carl opened his eyes when Becca released his cock from her hand.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing's wrong," she said. "I want you to feed me."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm not going to use my hands," she replied. "I'm going to open my mouth, and I want you to hold your cock up and put it into my mouth. I want you to pull me toward you and fuck my mouth with your hand on the back of my head."

Becca leaned forward, her lips parted slightly as Carl lifted his cock, pointing it at her lips. His other hand cupped the back of her head as he pulled her to him. He felt her mouth resist his cock pressing forward against her. He knew this was intentional on her part, and that inside, her tongue was waiting to caress his glans. He penetrated her lips and felt her tongue against him as he pressed her head down. He left his hand on the back of her head to aid the illusion that he was controlling what was going on. It was a game they sometimes played. It was a game that was helping send him quickly to the brink of orgasm.

Becca began making a humming sound; no distinct sound, just a hum that translated into a vibration against his cock. He had been only a few thrusts away from cumming inside her a second time when they'd stopped fucking, and she was fast bringing him to that point again.

"You're gonna get my cum here in a minute, baby," he said. Becca moaned a response indicating she looked forward to it.

Carl felt the familiar surge begin down between his legs as his orgasm began to arrive.

"I'm getting ready to cum, Becca," he said, removing his hand from the back of her head.

Becca changed her motion, thrusting her mouth deeper onto his cock a couple of times, then sucking him hard. She resumed her short, sucking motions and was rewarded with Carl arching his back as cum began spurting from his cock.

"Oh, baby, there it is," he said. "Oh, that's it, Becca. Swallow my cum, darling. Oh, that feels so good."

His semen flowed into her mouth, coating her tongue as she swallowed him. As his cock ceased its pulsing, she reached between his legs and pressed her fingers against the base of his cock, milking him. When she was satisfied that she'd gotten all he had to give her, she released his cock from her mouth and crawled forward draping herself across his heaving chest.

Becca snaked her arms around him, hugging herself to him as she kissed his chest. Carl reached down and lifted chin, bringing their lips together in a kiss. She shifted again, bringing herself to a point where she was able to cover his mouth completely with her own. Turning to look away from him, she pressed her finger against the head of his cock, catching one final drop of cum on her finger. Looking back at him, she licked the cum from her finger, and with her tongue still jutting softly from her mouth, she leaned forward to kiss him. Carl opened his mouth and received her, their tongues dancing together as they shared a taste of his cum.

A short while later, when both had recovered from their exertions, they made their way to the kitchen to refresh themselves. Both of them were still naked. Carl's cock hung flaccid in front of his body. Becca's nipples were semi-erect, and her pussy still appeared somewhat swollen, red and aroused.

She caressed Carl's back as he poured both of them a glass of wine.

"What else do you need to take care of before you leave?" she asked him.

"I have everything packed. I've got my e-ticket reservation printed out." He paused. "I think I need to have sex with my wife again and I'll be good."

"You're going to be exhausted before you get to the airport tomorrow," she said, kissing his chest.

"But I'll be a very happy man," he said, raising his eyebrows at her mischievously.

"Let's go outside," Becca said, taking him by the hand.

They wandered into the backyard, walking naked together, holding hands. They stepped off into the grass, feeling the turf surge between their toes.

"So, are you convinced yet that you're still a hottie and very much fuckable?" he asked.

Becca smiled, almost embarrassed from the way she reacted.

"It was never about that," she said. "The two of you leave no doubt in my mind about me being desirable.

"I guess I've just been petty and selfish," she said. "For the last few months, I've had two men, not just my husband, paying attention to me and if I wanted to get laid, all I had to do was get naked. Now, from the sounds of things, he and Alex are together and he's moving out. So I'm having a little trouble adjusting to so much change at one time. It's stupid, I know."

Carl put an arm around Becca's waist and pulled her to him.

"It's not stupid," he said. "It's human. You and Mike have gotten really close, so it's understandable. I think he would tell you, though, that you're not losing him, he's just moving on a bit, getting a place of his own. You and I both knew that would happen sooner or later."

"I know," Becca sighed.

"And you and Alex are really good friends, too," Carl said, "so it sounds to me like it was a best-case win-win scenario."

"You're assuming a lot there. You know that, right?" she asked.

"What am I assuming?" he asked.

"For starters, you're assuming things won't or haven't changed between me and Alex," she said. "You're also assuming I'm comfortable with the idea of never being that close to Mike again and that Alex won't have a problem with me fucking him."

"I think you're thinking about this too much," he said, sipping his wine.

"Really?" she asked. "Mike asked me an interesting question this afternoon. And I've been thinking about it, not sure of all the implications in the answers."

"What was the question?" he asked, looking at her.

"He asked me why I didn't introduce them a long time ago and why I hadn't tried to set you up with her." Carl stopped walking and turned to face her. "You know, like you did for Mike with me. You suggested he sleep with me because he needed to get laid. He asked why I didn't make the same suggestion regarding you for Alex's benefit."

"What did you say?" Carl asked.

"I don't remember saying much because it caught me almost completely by surprise," she said. "Would you?"

"Would I what?" Carl raised his eyebrows in query.

"Would you sleep with her if you had the chance?" Becca asked. "If you knew I didn't have a problem with it, and if she wanted to, would you have sex with Alex?"

"You're assuming Mike would be okay with this, too," he said.

"I'm pretty sure I could convince him," she said. "It would be widening our circle, nothing more really. I mean, think about it. A few weeks ago, it was you, me, Mike and Kate. We all got along fine. Everyone ended up satisfied. I'm pretty sure everyone would do it again. The bottom line would be that everyone goes home with their own partner. I personally think you like the idea." Becca's free hand reached out and grasped his hardening cock. "I can tell you from experience that she has a sweet tasting pussy."

"The two of you..." Carl tilted his head at her, not completing the question.

"Come on now," she said, stroking his growing erection. "Do you really think all we do here naked in the backyard is work on our tan?"

Carl stood there looking into his wife's eyes as she leaned up and kissed him.

"If I can get all the parties on board with the idea, do you want to put your cock inside her pussy and fuck her?"

"Are you and Mike going to watch?" he asked.

"We might," she said, pumping his cock with her hand. "Right now, I want to straddle you out here beneath the stars."

Taking hold of his hand again, Becca led Carl to the lounge chairs and had him recline, his cock pointing skyward. Both of them sat their empty glasses down on the patio, and Carl held his wife's hands as she stepped over him, straddling his body, her legs spread above him.

Becca began to play with herself as she looked down at her husband.

"I need to get a little wetter before I mount you," she said, pinching her nipples and then moving her hands down her body to stroke her pussy.