Circle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl leaned forward and planted kisses on her inner thighs as he stroked his erection. Becca moved her hands and pulled his head to her sex. She felt Carl's hands cup her ass cheeks, pulling her to him as he buried his face between her legs. His tongue found its way past her mound to her lips and parted them, snaking furtively inside her, tempting her wetness to build with her arousal. Becca closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"Yes," she said. "Eat me. Make me wet for you. Get my pussy wet so I can ride your cock."

Carl placed two fingers at the entrance of her sex and the tips slowly penetrated her as his tongue moved upward to swirl around her clit. He slowly plunged his fingers into her, thrusting gently. Satisfied that she was wet enough and ready, he lifted his head from her crotch and looked up at her.

"Come here, baby," he said. Placing his hands on her hips, he helped hold her steady as she lowered herself to his waiting cock. Carl bent his knees and brought his legs up underneath her. Becca rested on them long enough for them to center his cock in the opening of her sex, and then she slowly slid forward, impaling herself on his rod.

"Mmmm," she moaned, leaning forward and kissing him. Becca slowly shifted position, never rising off of his cock. When she was comfortable, she began to roll her hips, thrusting her pussy against him.

"You want Alex on your cock, don't you?" she asked. "She's completely shaved."

"Yes, I do, I want to fuck her. She's shaved?" Carl asked.

"Yes, and she has a tattoo of a rose just above her pussy." Becca squeezed her legs against Carl.

"You want to watch me fuck her don't you? Like you watched me fucking Kate."

"Yes," Becca said, continuing to slide her sex against the hardness of Carl's cock. "I want to watch you pump her full of your cum."

"I want to watch Mike pump you full of his cum. I want to watch his semen drip out of you," Carl said.

"Unhh...," Becca grunted. "I... think... we can make that happen. I'm getting close to cumming, baby. Cum for me. Can you cum again? Can you shoot your sperm into me one more time tonight?"

"I think so," he said. He grasped Becca's hips as she ground against him and then moaned as she began thrusting again and rolling her hips, rubbing against his cock in just the right spot. "Oh, yeah. Keep doing that, and I'll cum in you again, baby."

The movements she was making were tiresome and intense, but Becca kept working her pussy against his cock in the manner she knew would bring both of them to the brink. Periodically, she clenched her muscles against him, sending a shiver through both of their bodies as the right nerves were stimulated.

"I'm getting close, baby," he said, rubbing her thighs. His hand moved to her mound, and he gently caressed the crease on her body where her legs departed from her torso.

"Give it to me," she said. "Give me your cum. Imagine that Alex and Mike are sitting next to us, watching us. Their both naked and his cock is about to penetrate her pussy. They're going to fuck for us."

"Oh, Becca," Carl said, his eyes closed as he focused on releasing his sperm inside her. "Fuck me, baby... Unhh..." Carl's hands grabbed Becca by the hips as he thrust into her, his cock shooting his cum into her.

"Oh, yeah," she said, continuing to grind herself against him after he stopped thrusting and relaxed. "Suck my tits... suck them... I'm starting to cum..."

Carl grabbed one breast, pinching the nipple and sucked the other into his mouth as she began to buck against him.

"Unhh... unhh...," Becca grunted with exertion as her orgasm finally crested. Panting, she collapsed in Carl's arms, their bodies slick with perspiration.

"We need to do this again, but not after I've already cum twice like I did earlier," he said. Carl kissed the top of her head.

"I agree," Becca said. "Does that mean you're ready to call it a night?"

"You're not?" he asked. "I'd think you'd be ready to go to bed."

"I guess so," she said. Becca dipped her head and kissed Carl tenderly.

"What else did you have in mind?" he asked.

"This is going to sound ridiculous, but I told Mike I'd be waiting for him when he got home," she said.

"You're assuming he comes home and doesn't spend the night over there again," he said.

Becca shook her head. "I talked to Alex before you got back with dinner. She had too much work to do... he'll be back tonight."

"You're amazing," he said, shaking his head. "What are you going to do when he gets home?"

Becca leaned forward and let Carl envelope her in his arms.

"I don't know for sure," she said. "But I'll end up in bed with you regardless of what happens."

Carl smiled as he shook his head again, his hands gently caressing her.