Circle Dance

Story Info
Four couples play a game.
901 words
3.46
52.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We look down from some unspecified point, perhaps a light fixture in a ceiling. It doesn't matter. We can see four couples in a living room, transmitting an energy we can feel. They're energized because they know what the evening will be. They've done this many times before, and there is no need or indeed, interest in changing what they do.

One man, with thinning brown hair, rises from the chair and turns in the TV. The state lottery numbers show up, being chosen by ping pong balls. It's over in a few minutes, and the theme from the game show sounds.

The host who turned on the TV is George. He'll go first. We see him lean forward to hear the question.

"What is the largest mountain range in South America?"

"The Andes!" George shouts. The show host confirms him to be right.

George looks over to the woman on his right, tall and broad-shouldered.

"What battle does "the shot heard around the word" refer to?"

"Gettysburg?" she answers uncertainly.

Wrong. She kicks off her shoes as the others in the group applaud her error.

And so it continues. An article of clothing comes off with each incorrect answer. As it happens, the man they call Ralph, just showing some middle-aged spread, is nude first. He obligates his wife Sherry to become nude, and they will be the first couple to take a post. After another 10 minutes of play, Angela is stripped, and Frank complies and strips. The scene is now set.

We follow them through the door to a large room. There the rest strip. The men show themselves to be stimulated to a point where their erections are already half formed.

There is a large bed in the middle of the room, unusual in that it is a large square. On each side of the square is a suspended truss, such that each leg is put into a soft ring of fabric, and the person so seated has his or her legs spread and genitals exposed. The suspended seat is connected to a pulley which can raise or lower it.

Ralph takes the east, and Sherry takes the opposite side of the bed. Frank takes the south and Angela the opposite.

George sets the timer at one minute. He stands in front of Sherry, while his wife, the full -figured Nancy takes a place facing Ralph. Larry faces Angela, and Janine faces Frank.

Without a word, they reach down and crank the seats to position where the crotches of those seated are at eye level with the others.

George hits the timer, and those standing caress the thighs of those suspended. No one says a word, and all we hear is deep breathing.

The timer sounds, and George resets and those standing move one position clockwise, an erotic circle dance. Men face men, and women face women. The thigh rubbing resumes.

So it goes until one circuit is complete. They drink a wine or other drink before the next circuit starts.

The timer resets. George carefully traces his fingertips along Sherry's labia, knowing that Larry is doing the same with Angela. His wife is using her fingers teasingly on Ralph's balls, Frank receiving the same from Janine.

The timer sounds and George (we might as well follow him around) moves to Ralph and begins to tease his balls as Sherry had done before. Ralph is now fully erect.

We hear Angela give a slight moan of pleasure, as Sherry continues the teasing. We see Frank look across the bed to see his wife's eyes shut; she concentrating on the feeling.

The next two minutes pass, and the round is over. More drinks, as the room seems to be warmer.

"Angela's warming up, Frank," Ralph says.

"It doesn't matter. She can have fun. We're the ones who have to control ourselves."

Ralph nods. So something happens if a guy cums.

"Hope it's you who blows first," said Frank.

Now we know – the guy who cums first loses...but what? We'll find out.

George sets the timer for two minutes.

He settles between Sherry's spread thighs and parts her labia with thumb and finger. Her clit pokes out like a shiny pearl button, aroused. He strokes it lightly with the forefinger of his free hand, and Sherry quivers and throws her head back, her tits pushing outward with the movement. He continues his soft stroking and Sherry starts a guttural moan from the back of her throat.

We hear other sounds in the room, grunting from Frank, and rapid panting from Angela.

The timer chirps, and George now faces Ralph's cock, now red and pulsing. A bead of precum sits on the tip of his cock. George grabs it and strokes it slowly, softly, then changing the speed randomly. Ralph grunts.

Nancy looks across to see another man stroking her husband. We can tell it's a turn on for her. Her eyes are half shut, her face puffy with the sex all around her, and even more so, between her legs, as Janine applies a woman's touch to a woman's pussy.

By the end of this round, the players are rutting, twisting in pleasure. Even those not sitting are fully aroused, and we see Sherry playing with herself as she does Frank.

Will they last another round? And what is the next round to be?

End of part one