Circle Jerk

Story Info
A cute gal finds some guys looking at magazines.
773 words
2.75
73.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perry and Paul and their friends Brad and Steve were gathered around a stack of magazines in the garage. It was a circle jerk and all they had on were t-shirts and white sport socks. Steve: Hey look at this one.

Brad: What I could do with that. Perry: Tell me about it. Paul: I hear yeah. Brad: If you think that's hot get a load of this one. Steve: Oh baby. Just then Vicky walked in on them. Vicky: Hi guys what's up?

Looking at magazines, she picked one up. Monster Trucks I thought you were looking at girlee magazines. Paul: Na there boring were into Monster Trucks. Perry: Yeah lock in the hubs and we can haul some really ass. Vicky brushed back her blonde hair, she was wearing a white long-sleeve blouse with a short red bell skirt with suntan nylons and red high heels.

You guys should be into girls their more fun than trucks. Brad: No way trucks rock, look at my scale model of Big Foot. Vicky: Can I play trucks with you guys? Steve: Girls don't know how to play trucks. Vicky: Sure we do watch i'll lay down and you can drive over me. Brad drove Big Foot over her nylon covered legs. Vicky: That's it now run it up my thighs and over my skirt. Perry: Hey I want to try. Vicky moved her legs up showing off her flimsy white peek a boo panties. Perry drove the toy truck up under her short skirt and over her panty covered pubic mound. Vicky: Oh yeah back up and do that again, those knobby tires feel good on my pussy, oh yeah right there back and forth. Paul: It's my turn.

Vicky: Why don't you pull my panties down and try it. Paul reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and then drove Big Foot over her bare pussy. Vicky helped him. Brad: Hey she's getting the tires all wet. Perry: It's ok there all season.

Vicky: Lick my pussy and make it really wet. They took turns going down on her.

Vicky: Oh yeah now let's try somthing else, get on your knees and lean back, that's it now pretend your a Monster Truck.

Paul: I'm Grave digger. Perry: I'm Road Warrior. Vicky hiked up her skirt and straddled Brad, slowly she lowered herself down on his big hard cock, oh yeah now watch as I shift into first gear. She took his cock all the way up her wet cunt and then moved up and down. Steve: My turn. Vicky pulled her skirt up more and sat on his lap, second gear. She rocked her hips and fucked him.

Perry and Paul stroked their throbbing hard cocks as they watched. Vicky was really wet, getting up off of Steve she moved over to Perry. He held his gearshift up as she lowered herself down, if you can't find it grind it. Vicky moved up and down on his cock getting it all wet. Paul was speed shifting as he waited for his turn.

Vicky moved into position and rubbed his knob in her wet pussy and then took him all the way in. Paul moaned as she shifted into fourth.

Vicky: Ok let's play service station I'm a Monster Truck that needs a lube job. Paul went off first filling her box with his thick white gear lube. Vicky slowly lifted off and let it run out all over his cock.

Laying on her back she spread her nylon covered legs. Perry stroked his hard cock as he moved in between her legs, I get to fill her up next. Steve took off her high heels and played with her sexy feet as Perry fucked her. Vicky was sucking on Brads cock as Perry fucked her and then filled her cunt with cum. When he pulled out his thick load was oozing out of her pussy. Vicky finger fucked herself and spread it around her cunt, I could still use some more.

Steve was about ready to cum as he slipped into her slick cunt, a few strokes and he shot his load deep into her vagina. Brad held her pretty blonde hair as he started cumming in her mouth. Vicky kept sucking as he shot his hot load and then she let it run out of her red lips. Steve pulled his slick cock out and watched the sperm flow out, there was a puddle on the inside of her red skirt and still more was oozing out. Paul: Hey be careful you'll get cum on our Monster Truck magazines.