Circle of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Young female office workers and their sex problems.
10.6k words
4.42
37.2k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in my job for only a few weeks when I made a mind blowing discovery. My Boss was nothing more than a sex maniac and a letch. I know it's a pretty damning thing to accuse anyone of, but, I know this from personal experience as well as hints and stories from the other girls who work with me. Every chance he gets he's trying to feel a girl's breasts or stick his hand up her skirt. He's simply incorrigible.

You would think he would be better behaved, being 51 and a married man with a son and daughter, but, he's not. And the trouble is that no one will believe us girls on the rare occasions that we've told anyone. They say we are just exaggerating or making things up. I mean, I wouldn't dream of telling my folks, because, they wouldn't believe a bad word anyone would say about him, and, no doubt, the same goes for the other girls' parents. You see, over the years he has built up this false image of himself as being a solid and respected member of the community. As far as anyone who matters is concerned, he can do no wrong.

The trouble is that in the present economic circumstances, none of us are prepared to leave his employment. The chances of gaining similar employment in this area are pretty remote, so we are just trying to band together to stick it out. But, he's devious and crafty and exploits our weaknesses, taking advantage wherever he can. Take the night of the party, for example. I'm going to tell you about that shortly. But first, a little bit about the man himself and his family.

My Boss is George F. Rainsby, perhaps you've heard of him. He owns a string of bookmaker shops, amusement arcades, nightclubs and restaurants all over the Blackpool area and he's quite a wealthy man, a millionaire several times over if you want to believe the gossips. I think he's so wealthy and influential that he feels he can get away with anything. He's done it with me and I'm sure he tries it on with the other girls as well.

His 19 year old daughter, Brenda, is a good friend of mine. We got to know each other over the summer, when she worked at the firm during her school holidays. In fact, she's friendly with all the young girls who work for her dad, although we wouldn't for a moment tell her the ugly truth about him. Well it wouldn't be right would it? Anyway, let me tell you about the night we were invited to a Christmas party at the Rainsby residence. It's a big posh house on an exclusive estate in Lytham St.Annes so we were all looking forward to going. In all fairness, I have to say that the party itself was a rather tame affair. Let me tell you about it and what happened afterwards.

For a start, it had been a girl's only night and, secondly, her parents had been there to oversee matters. That seemed to put a damper on things. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed myself immensely, chatting and laughing with the 4 other teenage girls who were there. We were all about the same age.....18 to 20. And, I was wearing my specially bought blue mini dress for the occasion to show off my much admired long legs and shoulder length blonde hair. I thought I looked rather good in it. Well everyone seemed to think so.

The other plus for the party had been the standard of food and drink provided. Brenda's mum gave us a superb meal and there was plenty of wine and spirits to go round. I didn't eat all that much as I'm watching my slender but shapely figure. After all, I've put in a lot of hard work at the Gym this year. But, there again, I did drink rather a lot. I confess to downing several glasses of white wine and a few gin and tonics. It was all such a blur what with the music, the chatter, the dancing and the Christmas atmos. By the time it came to leaving time, I was on cloud nine. Then, after retrieving my coat and stepping out into the night air, I was positively woozy.

We had been promised a lift home, and Brenda's Dad was already waiting outside with his big black Mercedes. I sat in the back with Nicole, and Wendy sat up front with Mr. Rainsby. It had a large plush interior and we all had plenty of room. It was a rather luxurious ride home for us girls. I mean that car must have cost the earth. Well, Mr. Rainsby is a rich guy and it goes without saying that he would have a nice car. After all, he owns his own bookmaking and lots of other businesses, all of which are doing very well. I should know, because I work for him in his Accounts Office. I've been there for a couple of years or so after I left school. I did well to get the job, because, at the time, there was plenty of competition. It's how I got to know his daughter Brenda, when she worked for her dad during the summer break to earn some pocket money.

Anyway, there was a lot of chatter and laughter going on among 3 fairly inebriated young girls in the car and this only abated when Wendy was dropped off in Raisenthorpe, a few miles away. Then, not long after, Nicole, got out, opposite her home in Lower Munsey, a small village. And, after a cheery "goodnight," all was silent.

We drove down the lonely unlit road out of the village, but, instead of keeping to the road, Mr Rainsby turned left and drove down a deserted farm track. I wondered what was going on. Was there a diversion or trouble with the car? I wondered, as I peered unsuccessfully out of the window. It was so very dark outside.

Then Mr Rainsby got out of the car and opened up the rear door. I thought he wanted me to get out, but, he just slid in beside me and closed the door. To my surprise, he produced a little sprig of mistletoe and held it up. His breath smelled strongly of alcohol as he closed his face to mine.

"I haven't had my Christmas kiss from you, Lynn," he growled, letting his hand rest on my thigh.

My eyes widened in shock at this unexpected turn of events. Mr Rainsby was my boss and a 51 year old married man. He was also the father of my best friend. Shocked and flustered, I opened my mouth to protest, but, before I could do so, he had closed his lips on mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. Then I thought "well, it's only a little kiss at Christmas .... No big deal." But, as he kissed me, his hand slid up my thigh and under my dress. That was when the alarm bells started to ring inside my head.

But, it's very hard to say a firm "NO" to your Boss, especially when you are in awe of him and spend every working day trying to please him. And, it's especially difficult when your brain is fuddled with drink and his hand is trying to get inside your panties on a deserted farm track. It was then that I cursed the fact that I had dispensed with my normal pantyhose that evening and worn stay up stockings instead. The smoothness of my silky bare thighs above the stocking tops just spurred him on. I could tell that by his lustful growl as he finally broke off our kiss. With one arm trapped by his body, my only free hand was trying pitifully to ward off his advances. Unfortunately, in our brief struggle, my little dress had pushed all the way up to my white panties.

He gave me respite, only to unzip and pull out his large, fully erect, penis. My eyes and mouth opened wide as I gasped with the shock of it.

In fact, I was stunned beyond belief as I stared at it.

"Here, get a hold of this girl," he urged, as he pulled my hand across and made me grasp him. He was rock hard.

"Oh," I cried........"Mr Rainsby.....please....."

But then, I had other things to worry about. First, he unzipped my dress at the back all the way down. Then he pushed me back across the back seat and yanked down my panties. Again, I gasped in shock and panic but couldn't manage a scream. If I had been able to do that, maybe, that would have brought him to his senses. As it was, the man's unrelenting lust just drove him on. Soon, despite my attempts to stop him, he had wrestled them off my legs and successfully disrobed my party dress. It was then that he realised that I wasn't wearing a bra and that he had me completely naked and helpless in the back seat of his car.

Before I could say much, he was on me and kissing me again, his hands everywhere at once. He was so strong, I never had a chance. "Oh, Lynn, you're so fucking gorgeous" he growled. "How can a man resist you?"

I wanted to shout out and remind him he was a married man with a teenage daughter, the same age as me, waiting for him at home. But, he had his tongue buried inside my mouth darting frantically against mine and was, at the same time, busily probing my defenceless vagina with his busy fingers. Fuddled with drink, my brain didn't seem capable of mustering any kind of defence against him. And as he plundered me, I felt myself weaken. The man just overwhelmed me every time we met and this encounter was no exception. The trouble was, I hadn't the will power to go against him and in the end that was my undoing. So, I guess I just gave up and let him have his way with me. Later, I would curse myself for being so weak and submissive, but, the defining moment in our new relationship came when he spread my legs wide and sank his stiff cock deep into my moist little pussy.

Finally, my monster of a Boss had nailed me after weeks of trying to manoeuvre me into sexual situations. I should have known better than to have allowed myself to be alone with him. I simply forgot that I would be the last girl in the car when he took us home. Oh, but he got me that night all right. He gave me a right old seeing to. We must have been there over 2 hours as he went through me time after time in every position he could think of. Despite my pleadings, he wouldn't take me home until he had "fucked the arse off me." As the night wore on, my protests simply dried up, because, I knew I would be wasting my time.

Rainsby, the tormentor, was rampant that night. Well, he would be, wouldn't he, ramming all that hard conquering cock inside me and filling my entire being with his energetic maleness. I just whimpered and moaned as he had me, time after time.....kissing, feeling, fucking. He just couldn't seem to get enough of his "sexy little blonde in accounts."

Afterwards, he was very nice to me. Well, he would be, wouldn't he, having got what he wanted. So, eventually, he condescended to drop me off near my house. Fortunately, Mum and Dad were asleep and didn't see their dishevelled and ravaged young daughter slip up the stairs to her bedroom in the early hours. I felt shamed and humiliated as I lay there unable to sleep. How ironic it was that I had broken up with my last boyfriend, because, he kept trying to pressurise me into having sex. And now, I had somehow been persuaded by my boss to have casual sex in the back seat of his car. But, as I sobbed on my bed, I had to admit to the awful truth of it. The sex had been positively amazing and had rocked me to the core. I had not experienced anything remotely like it before. Previous boyfriends were inexperienced amateurs in comparison to Rainsby.

He had more or less forced me into it, but, there again, deep down, I knew that my resistance had been nothing short of pitiful. So, the idea of reporting him didn't seem like a good option. No one would believe me for one thing and his legal people would make mincemeat of me. We girls have talked about that sort of thing a lot. In addition, he was my boss for goodness sake and I needed to keep my job. It was rare for a girl with my meagre qualifications to get a job like the one I had which had prospects for advancement. As I have said before, the way things are at the moment there is no chance of me getting another one anywhere near as good. Besides, I had hopes of one day becoming an accountant, like my Uncle.

My next day back of work was quite an ordeal. I hadn't slept the night before and worried all morning about what Mr. Rainsby would say or do: Would he apologise to me, or plead me with not to tell anyone? I was confused and upset at the same time, although I did my best to hide my distress from my fellow workers. At 10.30 am. I heard someone say that the Boss had come in. I felt myself blush and my head started to spin.

Then the buzzer sounded out in our outer office. Nicole, the pretty young office girl, took the call and shouted across to me "Lynn, the Boss wants to see you in his office." Red faced and biting my lip, I slowly got up and walked up to his door. As I knocked, a thousand thoughts flooded through my brain. How could I face this man after what had happened on that farm track? Part of me just wanted to turn and run away. But then he shouted to go in and I did so.

"Ahh Lynn, good morning," he started, all efficient and business-like. "Be a good girl and lock the door, then come and stand over here." It sounded like a normal request, so I felt at ease. Quite often, I had been in a locked room with him to count large quantities of cash or to listen in on an important call. But, he had also used this particular ploy to compromise young girls and get his hand away. We were all well aware of that. I opened my mouth to say something, but, as always, being in his presence inhibited me. Again, all the girls confessed to the same problem. We were so weak and ineffective against him.

So what did I do? I went and turned the key in his lock and walked dutifully round to the side of his desk. "How are you this morning?" He asked me. "Are you alright after last night?" Then, without waiting for an answer his hand immediately started to stroke the inside of my stockinged leg up under my dress....going higher and higher.

"Mr. Rainsby, please....."I whimpered pathetically, but, his hand didn't stop. I felt my knees go weak and knew there and then that I wouldn't be able to stop him. His fingers had just brushed up against my panties when the phone rang. Cursing the intrusion, he picked it up. It was one of his Managers. And it was a matter quickly settled.

"I wish they would make their own fucking decisions" he spat and "not bother me unless they really have to." While he had been on the phone, I had decided at long last to be firm with him and confront him about his appalling behaviour towards me. As he put down the phone, I opened my mouth to speak........but he beat me to it.

"Lift up your dress, Lynn."

"Please... Mr. Rainsby," I gasped.

"Your dress," he said slowly, as if speaking to a child........."lift it up."

I was so shocked; I just seemed to react automatically. I got hold of the hem and pulled it slowly up my thighs. "Mr. Rainsby, I began to protest....."

"Higher" he commanded. "Show me your panties."

"Really Sir, you have no right to......" I started to say, but, eventually, like the dutiful little girl that I am, I obeyed him just the same. My dress was soon up to my waist and my fresh lemon panties were fully on display. He feasted his eyes and growled in appreciation. "You've got a great pair of legs girl.............and I'm glad to see that you don't wear those dreadful pantyhose stockings for work, I like that"

I gasped at his effrontery, but, still held my dress up high, shivering involuntarily, as I saw him staring with uncontrolled lust at my bare thighs and panties. I wanted to drop my dress back down, but, I didn't seem able to. I watched with a kind of detached horror as his hand reached forward and brushed meaningfully against the crotch of my panties. "When are you going to let me fuck you again, Lynn?" He growled. I felt my knees tremble with weakness again and I was speechless.

Then there was knock on the door and it saved me from further humiliation. It was Nicole the office girl and she was telling him he had a visitor. I sighed with relief as, at last, I felt able to release my dress and let it fall back down.

"What a fucking place this is," he complained. "A man can't have any sodden privacy."

As he indicated for me to open the door he got up behind me and patted me on the bum. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Why did he do things like that? I made a mental note to confront him about it, and then wondered later whether I would ever have the guts.

I sat at my desk and tried to get on with some work while the memories of the party night and what happened afterwards repeatedly flooded through my mind. Mr Rainsby had fucked me......Mr. Rainsby had fucked me... It was a fact that I couldn't get away from. I simply dare not tell the other girls. Even though we were all about the same age, they looked at me for leadership, and I had let them down.

An hour later he summoned me again. This time it was to accompany him to some branch offices to deliver stationary. As I walked towards his car holding the boxes, a wave of trepidation swept over me. It was the same car he had given me a lift in, the same back seat where he had stripped me naked and fucked me. Suddenly, I felt quite faint and stopped.

"Are you alright, girl" queried Mr Rainsby as he came up behind me and put his hand possessively around my waist.

"A drop of brandy is what you need" he said firmly, and he fished out a small bottle and poured out a small cupful.

"Here drink this down" he insisted.

I hated spirits but twisted my face and gulped it down. It was horrible and burned down my throat. Strangely enough, I did feel better as he drove out of the street. We dropped off the boxes at two betting shops and headed for the third. It was in Renton a few miles away but it was already 1.35 pm.

"I think we'll stop and have a spot of lunch" he told me and a few minutes later we pulled into a pub car park.

His idea of lunch was a sandwich and a pint, but, he brought me a plate of chicken salad and a glass of white wine. I frowned, as I remembered the night of the party again and how I had consumed several glasses of the stuff. It had led to my downfall, so I had to be careful.

Half an hour later, we were on the road again and successfully dropped off the betting slips at our branch in Renton. Mr. Rainsby looked at his watch. "Hmm it's after 3.00 pm" he announced. "Maybe I will just drop you off on the way back and you can have an early finish."

It took another half hour to get near my village. Then we were on that road again and heading past the place where we had stopped after the party. Suddenly, he swung in along that same car track and found a place to stop. I gasped in shock.....surely he wouldn't...

"You didn't finish showing me your panties" he grinned. "You're still on working time so let me have another quick look."

I looked at him horrified. "Mr. Rainsby" I said with as much indignation that I could muster. "You really can't..........."

"Maybe I should just sack you," he said seriously. "You've made a couple of real cock-ups lately and its cost me a fair bit of money."

I blushed red with shame. It was a subject I had been dreading, but, he was right. I had made some silly mistakes lately and obviously he hadn't forgotten about it. It was something he had over me.

"So,......what about it then.....with the panties, I mean?"

I could see that he was deadly serious. It was going to be a battle of wills and I knew in my heart I couldn't win.

Humiliation flooded over me as I slowly started to pull up my dress. I thought of my friends at work and bit my lip with shame. I was doing the very thing that I had urged them not to do. He let me get it up over my bare thighs then had a change of mind. "In the back seat," he growled. "And take them off."

I started to cry then, but, he was as hard as stone. He stood outside smoking a cigarette as he watched through the window. There was nothing I could do but obey him. At least that was what I told myself.

"Now the dress," he insisted and despite a fresh wave of tears I found myself lifting it over my head. It was the only way I was going to save my job. Now I was naked again, except for my stay up stockings and a fake pearl necklace and knowing full well that my Boss was going to fuck me again. As he got in beside me, I realised that he had planned all along to come here with me and do this. I was totally shamed and humiliated.