Circle of Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers

"Teach you to drink and drive," Mom laughed as she walked out, her heels clunking on my wooden floor.

I slept on and off the whole day, with mom coming in and out dosing me with food and water. Sometime in the late afternoon, I finally felt well enough to get up. I walked into the living room to find Mom sitting on the couch watching TV and sipping on a glass of wine. I gently lowered my body down and laid my head in her lap. Quick movements were still a bit beyond me.

I relaxed as her hand started stroking my hair while we quietly watched whatever inane B-list movie the cable network put on. "Are you mad at me?"

"A little. I don't mind you drinking a little, in moderation, but you never should have been driving. You know better than that," she said gently.

"I wasn't really thinking clearly. But I'll never drink again. I swear."

She laughed. "Yes you will. Just, not half a bottle of Jack, okay?"

"Okay."

We sat quietly, her stroking my hair, me enjoying it beyond measure. I felt her lean forward and grab her cigarettes off the table. I turned in her lap and watched her as she lit it, my cock jumping as she flicked the lighter, and then she sucked in that first pull. I saw the satisfaction in her eyes as she followed the smoke gently passing between her lips. A small circle of red lipstick painted on the filter as she pulled it away from her lips.

She looked down at me as she continued to run her hand through my hair. She saw my eyes focused on the cigarette. "Do you want to try it?"

Oh my God. Yes. Yes. Yes! "Can I?"

"Sure, at least you're legal for this."

For a moment, I was afraid she would light a different one, but I relaxed when her hand hovered over my face. Her delicate fingers holding that little red circle right over my lips. I breathed in and felt the smoke rushing into my lungs. Of course, in was easy. I tried to imitate the guys I saw at school, but it turned out to be harder than it looked.

I sat up, coughing a fit. Smoke pouring out of my mouth and nose.

"Easy, baby. Easy," Mom laughed. "You seem to like to go a little too hard on first times." She took a drag off the cigarette and slowly blew out a smooth stream of smoke. She made it look so effortless and graceful. The way she pursed her lips. The cool stream of smoke and air blowing across them.

---Carol---

'Hard first times indeed,' I thought as I looked at the growing bulge in his pants. I don't know if it was the wine or having him so close or if I was just going insane, but I didn't stop. "Come on, sit up." I held the cigarette to his lips. "Now. SLOWLY suck on it." I giggled to myself at the innuendo. "Hold it in for a second. Now breathe out, slowly." I watched as the smoke flowed past his lips to billow out into the air. "That's it!"

I must have been crazy. I just taught my son how to smoke. And I didn't really care. I sat back on the couch and pulled him down so that his head was resting on my breasts, one of my arms wrapped around them. I took another drag on the cigarette, then I held it to his lips. We watched as our smoke mingled in the air.

We sat like that for a while, even after the cigarette was finished.

"Baby, can you get Mommy a refill?"

"Sure." When he got up, I immediately regretted it. I felt like I had lost him. While he was gone, I reapplied my lipstick. I don't know why, but something about my lipstick on the cigarette mesmerized him.

He came back and handed me my glass. I smiled as he laid right back where he was. I lit another cigarette and held it to his lips. I felt his chest rise and fall as he took his drag.

It was comforting in a strange way to see my son, my little Brent, puffing on a cigarette while I held him in my arms. It was so intimate. I hadn't felt this close to anyone in a long, long time. Suddenly, I realized that my hand was resting on his thigh, right next to the outline of his clearly hard cock.

I knew what I was about to do. I knew it was wrong. And I knew I didn't care.

---Brent---

Oh God, her hand was right there. My cock strained and jumped against my jeans, trying to get beneath her fingers. Then, she was there. Her nails softly stroking me through my pants. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't turn to face her. I couldn't take the chance of ruining this, of her taking her hand away.

She brought the cigarette to my lips again. It was impossibly hard to take a smooth pull while her finger ran up and down on my cock. I did it though. I closed my eyes, blowing out the smoke, concentrating on the feel of her fingernail sliding along my shaft. I wondered if she had any clue how crazy she was driving me. There wasn't enough pressure to do anything but keep me painfully hard and aware of every centimeter she moved. I wanted... God I wanted!

"Do you want to try something," she asked.

"S-s-sure."

She took her hand off my cock. "Sit up and face me."

Noooo!!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

As frustrated as I was, I sat up and faced her. She took a long pull on the cigarette, then her hands came up to my face and she brought her lips to mine.

They were so soft, I felt her tongue part my lips so I opened my mouth. Suddenly, she was breathing into me. I could taste the smoke. I could taste her. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and began roving around. Slowly she pulled away and blew out a small puff of smoke. Then she looked at me expectantly. That's when I realized I was holding my breath.

I blew out a long stream of smoke that seemed to dance in the evening sun. She smiled. "How was that," she asked.

"Wonderful," I said dreamily.

"Wanna go again?"

"Yeah!"

She took another pull of the cigarette and leaned into me. This time she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down on the couch. She never broke our kiss as she climbed on top of me, straddling my hips.

I was scared, nervous, worried that I was about to ruin it, but I couldn't stop myself. I brought my hands up and softly gripped her ass. She moaned into my mouth and I took it as approval. I gripped her more firmly, excited.

She broke our kiss and took another drag. I had barely caught my breath before I felt her lips against me again. She slowly began grinding her hips against my groin as we kissed. Down and up, down and back. Parts of my mother that I had only dreamed about were sliding up and down against me.

This was even worse than the fingering. My cock was harder than I ever imagined, and I couldn't do a damn thing. I was paralyzed with the fear that anything I did would ruin it, make her stop.

As she grinded against me, my hands began to roam, exploring her ass and thighs. I swear it was a complete accident when my hand came back up underneath her dress, but she didn't stop me. She didn't even slow down. I couldn't believe it. I was feeling my mother's panty-clad ass!

My dick was throbbing in my jeans. I was a man gone wild. I needed more. I slid my hands under the hem of her panties. I pulled and squeezed at her bare ass in my hands. Running my fingers up and down the crack of her ass cheeks. My fingertips dipped into her wetness and heat, sliding between the folds of her pussy.

Mom pulled back and looked at me. For a moment I was afraid I had gone too far. She smiled at me. Then her hands went down to my pants and unbuttoned them. She pulled out my dick and slid forward. Without even thinking, I slid her panties to the side. As she slid back down I went right into her.

Oh my God. My cock was in her. In her pussy. My cock was inside my Mom's wonderful, warm, wet pussy.

I was having sex. I was having sex with my mother. She shrugged off the straps of her dress and pulled my head into her naked breasts. Then she started moving. Pushing me deeper and deeper into her. I could feel every inch of her as she slid along my shaft. The warmth of her, the slickness, the walls of her pussy pulling me in. Her juices leaking out around our joining and dripping down my balls.

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it. She rewarded me with a moan as she sank deeper onto my cock. Still, I needed more. I sat up, pushing her down on her back. I was on top of her then, looking down into her eyes.

Nature and instinct took over. I started slamming myself into her. Hard. Fast. Long, solid thrusts. My balls slapping against her ass. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me back into her every time I slid out.

I was panting like crazy, I was crazy. The scent of smoke and sex in the air was only fueling my lust. I was trying to fit every bit and part of me into my mother's pussy. Trying to climb back into her womb, dick first.

Then I felt it. I usually knew when I was about to cum when I jacked off, but this was so sudden. And intense. I shoved myself into her one last time, my cock throbbing, pumping my seed deep into her. And it kept cumming. God!

I fell down on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me, and, even though I was empty, my cock still throbbed inside her.

After she caught her breath, Mom reached over and picked up another cigarette. She lit it and blew a quick cloud into the air. Her grey eyes looked up and found mine. She smiled and blew a cool blast of smoke into my face.

*

Hope you enjoyed this one! Happy to say, New View Ch. 3 is underway! Keep your eyes out for it. I'm hoping to have it up in about two weeks! Check my profile for updates on that.

shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers
12