Circle of Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Gwen becomes and object of desire.
10.8k words
4.37
40.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Story by Anonymous Request

Grand Circle Investments was to have its quarterly shareholders meeting at the home of the President & CEO, Mr. Arthur Novak. Although disguised as a meeting, the quarterly gathering was actually an excuse for a cocktail party. The "meetings" took place at a hotel or a convention center. Over time the meetings were less about business and more about having a good time and the staff generally called them the "Quarterly Party."

Guests always included top company executives as well as investors and shareholders. Mostly men, their invitations to the parties always included their wives. It was known that some of the women who accompanied the men to the parties were not actually their wives but nothing was ever said about it. No one was going to check if the woman you brought with you was your wife, or if she was paid her escort fee the next morning.

The fact that the Party was going to be held at the President's house caused some to wonder if the company was trying to save money. Others speculated that there was going to be an announcement that the President didn't want made in a public place and thus chose his home instead. Rumors spread like wildfire and they even caused stocks to drop half a point.

Mrs. Gwen Novak didn't know why the Party was going to be at her house. As the dutiful wife of the CEO, she didn't ask questions either, just made the needed preparations. She woke up early and ensured that the house was in pristine order. She also removed anything from view that she didn't want broken and rolled up all of her Persian rugs. Once the house was clean and as protected as possible she hopped into the shower herself.

Gwen's primary goal was to coax her husband into some much needed sex. Gwen had stopped counting how many days since they had last made love after she reached triple digits. She wasn't sure the exact number but it was close to two years now. Masturbating in a soaking tub surrounded by candles was no longer satisfactory for her.

At first Gwen had thought Arthur had taken a mistress. Even though he was in his fifties, Arthur was still attractive to many women. A few trips out of town that lasted overnight had made her wonder. After a while Gwen dismissed that as her imagination. She had seen Arthur blatantly ignore the advances of attractive young women in the same way he ignored her. It wasn't so much that he didn't care, he was just so focused that he didn't notice.

Gwen had decided that the problem was Arthur worked too hard. If she could drag him away from the party long enough to seduce him with her feminine charms Gwen was positive she would have her stallion back. Just the thought of it stirred Gwen with excitement.

In the shower Gwen washed her thick auburn hair. As she ran her fingers through her hair she decided that long curls would be best. Gwen scrubbed her body until she was covered in fluffy suds. She now set to work on shaving her long legs. Arthur was a leg man and Gwen made sure that hers were ultra silky smooth before she put the razor down.

Gwen had been to the spa the week before and had a bikini wax. She ran her fingers over her pussy, ensuring that the small triangle of red curls atop her sweet spot was still the only hair anywhere on her other than her head. Recently Gwen's intimate moments had come in the shower or the bath and the stimulation of her fingers tempted her to stay in the shower longer. But she had things to do and, if everything went well, she wouldn't need her fingers tonight.

Once out of the shower, with her hair up in a towel, Gwen covered her legs in a soothing balm to ease the trauma of having just been shaved. She then applied a moisturizer to her whole body followed by baby oil that gave her skin a silky sheen. Again the actions along with the thoughts of making love to Arthur gave Gwen a tingling sensation all over her body.

Gwen put her long hair up in rollers. The hairstyle she had in mind would tuck most of her hair up but leave flirtatious curls dangling down around her long slender neck. A style she knew Arthur favored. Next Gwen applied dark eye shadow to bring out her emerald green eyes and give her a smokey temptress look. Finally Gwen added crimson red lipstick to her full, pouting lips.

Gwen looked herself over in the mirror and even with her hair in rollers she knew she looked irresistible. Her "Twenty-ninth" birthday had come and gone eleven times now but Gwen's youthful face and trim body helped convince some of the little white lie. Now Gwen had to decide what to wear to get Arthur's attention fixed only on her.

The Parties were always semi-formal dress. This gave Gwen an excuse to wear glamorous dresses and strappy heels. Gwen couldn't decide what she wanted to wear and threw a few possible dresses on the bed. She narrowed down her selection a little but still wasn't decided.

Instead of picking a dress, Gwen decided that she should start with the number one accessory. She pulled a pair of ultra sheer stockings and a garter belt out of her top drawer. No matter what dress she wore, Arthur would be looking at her legs. His fetish for nylon stockings would be the finishing touch, in more ways than one.

The garter belt was first. Made of spandex the nude colored garter was like top of a thick pair of tights. Gwen wiggled into it and smoothed the waistband around her tummy. Six garter straps hung loosely at her thighs, each with a metal clip to grasp stockings.

Gwen sat on the edge of her bed and gathered the fully fashioned stockings in her fingers. Once she had the nylon bunched up to the toe, she slipped it over her foot. As pulled the stocking over her legs, the gossamer fabric seemed to airbrush a soft caramel color onto her skin. She pulled the nylon taut over her thigh and then affixed the garters to the thick welt of the stocking.

Gwen repeated the process with the other leg then stood up in front of her dressing mirror to inspect the fit. The effect was a stunning pair of legs that Arthur would be unable to resist. Gwen stood with feet close together, then rose up on her tip toes. Then she extended her left leg forward, pointing her toes in a rehearsal of what she was going to do to Arthur.

Satisfied, Gwen turned in the mirror to inspect the faint brown line of the seam that followed her leg from heel to thigh. A few adjustments ensured that it was straight. She lifted her leg again and stood in a classic 4 pose. Gwen knew that Arthur didn't have a chance.

Still undecided on what dress to wear, Gwen decided to forgo the decision for now. There was plenty of time before guests arrived. Right now she felt sexy and seductive in just a garter belt and stockings. Maybe if Arthur got home soon there would be time to make love before anyone arrived.

Gwen threw on a pink satin bathrobe and tied the pink sash around her waist. She loved the way the satin fabric felt on her skin and she felt her nipples harden as the robe teased them. She didn't want to slip on heels just yet, instead a pair pink fuzzy slippers did the trick.

Walking down the hallway, Gwen laughed at herself. She hadn't felt this bold for a long time and even though the house was empty she felt like an exhibitionist walking around in only a satin robe and stockings. Gwen hoped that Arthur would come home soon. Maybe he would allow himself to be coaxed into the bedroom once he saw Gwen half dressed.

Gwen hummed to herself as she moved about the kitchen putting together the last plate of party snacks. She heard the garage door open and Gwen's heart started racing. The sound meant that Arthur was home. Gwen turned and leaned against the sink facing the corner Arthur would turn when he came in. Gwen thought of taking the robe off and presenting herself to him wearing only stockings, but Arthur liked a tease and instead she decided to arrange the robe to show more without revealing too much.

Gwen pulled the top of her robe open presenting her large breasts almost to the nipples. She then pulled her robe aside to reveal her round thigh with a slim garter clutching the caramel welt of her stocking. Posing with her leg out, Gwen acted as if she was adjusting her stocking. When Arthur turned the corner it would be as if he had "caught" her in the act. The show was ready, the pink satin robe acted like curtains at a theater framing her silky leg.

Gwen heard Arthur's footsteps and she was almost shaking with anticipation, ready to reveal herself to him when he entered the kitchen. She smiled broadly knowing that Arthur might have to take her right now, in the kitchen! A man came around the corner but it was not Arthur. Gwen let out a squeal, suddenly aware that she was displaying herself, mostly naked for Arthur's V.P. of Sales, Lance.

Lance didn't hide his grin as Gwen quickly pulled the robe closed. Gwen felt her cheeks flush as Lance openly ogled her. Lance had been the one to "catch" her adjusting her garter. A thousand thoughts spun through her head, mostly centered on why Lance was now in her house. Gwen felt panic start to grip her as she looked at Lance and saw the thoughts turning in his head. Gwen thought of the scenario if she and Lance were alone, and it frightened her.

To Gwen's relief Arthur came around the corner. "My God, you're not even dressed yet?" he said, shocked and embarrassed.

"I didn't think anyone was going to be here until seven!" Gwen said in her defense. Her eyes darted at Lance who was ogling her lower legs that the robe didn't cover. Gwen then fixed her gaze at Arthur, narrowing her eyes in an unspoken question.

"Lance is here to help me with the grill. Now, please go and get dressed." Arthur said and Gwen realized that was all the apology she was going to get. However Gwen saw her husband sneak a quick look at her legs. She saw him flush slightly and knew that he had noticed the stockings. She had at least managed to get her husband's attention. If Lance hadn't been here she may have succeeded in her plan. But that didn't matter, she had all night to seduce her husband.

Arthur walked out of the kitchen, leaving Lance gawking at Gwen. Gwen suddenly felt trapped with the large man blocking the narrow exit from the kitchen. She heard the sliding door to the patio open and knew that Arthur was now inspecting his beloved grill. The look on Lance's face told her that she had better get to the bedroom quickly. And lock the door.

Gwen looked at Lance and tried to think of the best way to handle this. Lance was tall and well built. Gwen found his strong features attractive and had to admit that he had beautiful soft brown skin. When Gwen was young, her parents had forbade her to date anyone who wasn't white, and her parents demands had made such men even more attractive to her.

Gwen loved Arthur and was faithful to him, but secretly she had fantasies about sexual conquests with large black men. Fantasy was as far as it went though. Gwen did find Lance attractive, but she wanted nothing to do with him. He had been nothing but trouble.

Gwen had first met Lance at last year's company Christmas party. The party was held at the Luxor Convention Center and sparing no expense, the company had arranged for a live band to play. The Luxor boasted a large dance floor and with the music from the live band it was like a ball from a fairy tale. Dancing was something that Gwen loved to do and something she hadn't done much since she was a member of the ballroom dance team in college.

Gwen sat with Arthur at a round dinning table that was close to the band. Also at the table was investor from Texas and his wife. Arthur was so busy talking to Texan that he was all but ignoring Gwen. Gwen tried to make small talk with the Texan's wife, but she was more interested in stuffing food into her mouth. Gwen wondered if she would share the same fate, finding comfort in food after being neglected by a husband.

Gwen had watched as other couples enjoyed dancing and she wanted to join them. Gwen knew that Arthur wasn't going to tear himself away from business even to enjoy just one dance. Gwen assumed that she was going to miss out on a rare chance to enjoy her old hobby. Then Lance had joined the table.

Gwen had caught herself holding her breath as Lance sat down. His head was shaved clean and his jacket couldn't hide the large muscles of his shoulders. His arms put bulges in the jacket that no other man in the room could boast. He was almost as tall as Arthur and when his large brown eyes looked at her, Gwen felt he saw right through her.

They locked gazes for a moment but it seemed like an hour. Finally Gwen looked away, embarrassed by her attraction to him and by his unblinking gaze at her. Gwen knew Arthur often looked at other women, often commenting on them to her. At least he used to. He and Gwen also used to make love every night.

It never bothered Gwen that Arthur looked at attractive women. He was a man after all, not a saint. As long as he was ultimately faithful to her Gwen didn't care. She knew from his comments that Arthur had fetish for legs. Specifically legs covered in nylons. After some experimentation, Gwen and managed to narrow his fetish further to Stockings.

It was a secret she had won from Arthur and she felt that she was still ahead of the game since he had not found Gwen's own secret Gwen looked at men and commented on them to Arthur. But she never dared say anything when a strong black man caught her attention. She didn't want Arthur to know because she wasn't sure how he'd react to her secret.

Lance saw that Arthur was too engrossed in conversation to introduce Gwen, so Lance introduced himself. "Hello, Mrs. Novak, I'm Lance." He took her hand and shook it politely.

"Please, call me Gwen." as she spoke Gwen felt her heart pound in her chest. Lance had a deep bass voice and it seemed to penetrate the room, even with the band playing. His voice had a commanding quality and Gwen had a brief fantasy of it commanding her. Gwen and lance chatted politely about a few things until the subject of dancing came up. Gwen was surprised to find that Lance was also a ballroom dancer in college.

"I would have thought you played football." She said.

"I did that too." Lance looked over at Arthur and said. "Arthur, I'm going to borrow your wife for a moment." Arthur looked over briefly and nodded and then turned back to the Texan at the table. Gwen was a surprised that Arthur said nothing. In the past Gwen had been hit on by men and Arthur was quick to squash their attention to her.

Lance wasn't exactly hitting on her, but it was unusual for Arthur to let a man whisk her away without some kind of comment. Gwen was about to say no, since she didn't feel that she should dance with Lance. Not because she didn't want to, but she was afraid of being so close to a forbidden temptation.

Lance didn't give her a chance to argue. He took her by the hand, whisking her out of her chair and toward the dance floor. Gwen was amazed at how strong he was, He had literally lifted her out of her chair with just a gesture. She had to take a few quick steps to catch up to him he pulled her away so fast.

Gwen felt a little annoyed that Lance hadn't asked her to dance. He hadn't asked Arthur either. Just informed him of what he was going to do and then stole her away as if she was a thing. Gwen allowed it anyway. It was silly to refuse what she clearly wanted to do anyway. She did feel that there should have been a formal request that she could accept, but Gwen didn't think that Lance would have taken no for an answer.

Gwen was a little nervous at first but once the dance began, and Lance started to lead her in a waltz, she relaxed. He was a superb dancer and Gwen was impressed. They talked as they danced gracefully to the music, mostly about dancing during college. Gwen felt a twinge of guilt as she caught herself enjoying the moment. This should be Arthur she thought to herself.

Gwen hoped that Arthur might suddenly cut in. Perhaps he would find his jealousy when he saw them twirl past. Gwen looked over at the table to see if Arthur was watching her. When she caught sight of him he was still sitting at the table, talking to that damn Texan. Gwen's guilt vanished and, deciding that she wasn't going to let Arthur spoil a good time, basked in the warm voice and strong arms of her dance partner.

After the first song ended, everyone applauded. Before the applause died down Lance put his hand on Gwen's waist and took her hand. It seemed one dance wasn't enough. Gwen had no reason to go back to the table and again, and sliding her hand onto his shoulder readied herself for the next song.

Two turned into five and with each dance Lance seemed to take more liberty where he placed his hands. Gwen wasn't sure if Lance was groping her on purpose or if the touching was an innocent product of dancing. His left hand had started high on her waist when they had started, but now had dropped so that his hand was on her hip, dangerously close to her firm ass.

Not that Gwen wasn't getting a feel of the strong young man herself. He seemed to be carved of wood and his strength was apparent as he spun her around the dance floor. A few times they had pressed close and when her breasts pressed into him Gwen knew Lance could feel her hard nipples. Lance was arousing more than Gwen's desire to dance.

After the fifth, Gwen told Lance that she was ready for a break. Before she could escape from him the band picked up with a lively tune. Lance snatched her by the wrist and pulled her against him. Her body pressed into his and he said "Let's show them how it's done!"

"Okay, but this is the last one!" She warned him.

"Then we'll make it a good one!" He said.

Gwen and Lance electrified the dance floor as they spun and twirled with the music. Gwen responded to his energy and as she twirled her long skirt twirled farther out than before. Gwen was certain anyone watching was getting a free peek at her stocking tops.

Lance decided that a dip was required and swung Gwen low to the floor. Gwen was amazed at how quickly and skillfully he did it. She almost felt dizzy. Her long dress hadn't quite had time to fall and cover her legs. Gwen figured that Lance was taking every advantage of having her in his arms. Gwen hadn't been handled like this since she and Arthur had danced the first time.

Lance pulled her back up and pressed their pace to keep up with the music as the song built up for its finale. Gwen's hips twisted back and forth in rapid steps, swishing her skirt around her legs. Lance surprised her with another dip and Gwen almost squealed with the rush of being swept so close to the floor. Again her skirt flared up and this time she caught Lance stealing a glance at her legs.

Lance pulled her upright and they again went through the steps as the music dictated an even faster pace. "Naughty boy." Gwen said but Lance only grinned. The grin worried her because Lance didn't seem embarrassed that he had been caught, rather he seemed to affirm that he was going to do it again. "Lance..." Gwen said in a warning tone.

The music reached its crescendo and Lane again dipped Gwen low to the ground. This time Lance dipped her with more force than before with the deliberate intention of causing her skirt to fly up as far as possible. Her skirt flared and wrapped around her upper thighs this time leaving her legs exposed. Gwen knew that she was displaying her stocking tops and garter belt.

Taking full advantage of the moment, Lance didn't retrieve her from the dip right away. Gwen was powerless to cover herself. Lance then slipped his hand down and caught her leg at the thigh. Gripping her leg Lance pulled Gwen upright, keeping her leg in his hand and wrapping it around him.

Gwen and Lance were standing in the middle of the dance floor as the music stopped. Gwen was pressed close to Lance, her hands on his large chest. They had finished the same way a couple would in a competition, holding their last pose as the audience applauded. Both were breathing heavily.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers