Circle of Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Gwen pulled her skirt together, covering her leg. As she did so, Lance hooked a finger under her strap sliding it slowly off the top of her shoulder. Gwen was startled, not by the touch but again by his smooth and sure movements. Lance had caught the strap and slid it along her skin as if he had undressed her thousands of times. Such a delicate and dextrous touch could do so much for her. Gwen felt the front of her dress tug her breasts as Lance manipulated the strap.

The dress shifted and it was almost as if Lance himself was fondling her. Gwen felt a warmth flush over her body, starting from between her legs and ending with her nipples crinkling up. The sudden arousal confused Gwen and she almost failed to brush his hand away forcing him to let go of the thin strap.

"Arthur!?" Gwen called out. Her last chance was to get someone else in here. "Help!".

"He can't hear you." He said, looking over her cleavage. Gwen wasn't displaying as much as Lucy, but she had enough in view for Lance to gawk at. The inevitable started to sweep over Gwen. Lance was going to have his way with her and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

"Lance, I think it's time you stop this." Gwen said, fixing her green eyes on him. "I'm a happily married woman-"

"Are you?" He asked, barely audible over the music.

"Yes!" she demanded even though doubt began to fill her. Lance removed the other strap in the same way he had removed the first.

"Oh but you want this." Lance said, his fingers pinching the satin garment just below the bust. With the straps out of the way only the elastic in the dress and Gwen's Large breasts kept it from slipping off her immediately. Lance tugged the garment slowly downwards. The dress started to slide off her body.

"Please," Gwen begged in one last attempt to convince him. Lance watched as her melons were gently pulled downward, and then as the fabric fell clear, they bounced back up with nipples hard. Gwen's dress pooled at her feet leaving her wearing only her heels and stockings.

Lance leaned in and pressed his lips to the nape of Gwen's neck. Gwen gasped at his touch. Her neck was sensitive to such treatment. His lips kissing her neck and his hot breath escaping his nose aroused Gwen even more. Gwen missed when Arthur used to do that. The soft touch always melted her. While his lips slid over her neck his hands touched her sides then slowly moved South.

"Lance let go of me right now! Or... Or" Gwen stammered, suddenly unable to speak. Fingers were suddenly pressed against her pussy. Gwen came up on her toes and she took a long deep breath. Lance teased her clitoris with the tip of his finger. Gwen finally accepted that she could not stop this.

"We can't do this here." Gwen said softly. Her concern now was that since she couldn't stop it the worst thing that could happen now was to be caught. She didn't think she could convince Arthur that she was being taken against her will if he walked in on them fucking in the kitchen.

There was no way Lance could have heard her over the music but he was clearly thinking the along the same lines. The kitchen wasn't the venue for forced adultery. In a single movement, Lance bent and gathered Gwen's legs in one arm. He lifted her over his shoulder and carted her off to the bedroom. Anyone outside would have easily seen Lance carrying Gwen, her legs kicking for balance, past the large bay doors. Lance was bold and apparently confident that no one would be looking at the house.

Gwen looked out, hoping someone would see them and come to her aid, but the light inside was brighter than any light outside. All she could she in the glass was the reflection of her naked body slung over Lance as he marched her down the hall. No one came rushing in to help her, so Gwen assumed that no one saw them.

Lance peeled off one of her shoes as he carried her. He tossed it aside and peeled off the other. As they got to the hallway Gwen tried to grab on to the corner of the wall. Gwen's fingers slipped off, her effort having no effect on her abduction.

Gwen watched down the hall until the last minute hoping to see if Arthur would suddenly round the corner. She knew that once she was in the bedroom that no one would find her or hear her. Lance carried her into her bedroom and the music muffled the sound of the door slamming shut.

Once in the bedroom Lance set Gwen down and started to peel his own clothes off. "On your knees!" Lance commanded. Gwen knelt without thinking. The music from outside was muted and only the bass of the song could be heard, a dull thumping in the far distance.

Lance stepped out of his boxers and his huge cock was erect and pointing at Gwen. Her mouth fell agape and her eyes widened as she took in the size of Lance's penis. Gwen had been with only a few men and had seen a few large cocks. Only Arthur was close but still fell short to the anaconda Lance had for a cock. Gwen wondered what such a monster would feel like thrusting into her.

"No!" Gwen screamed, as much to herself as to Lance.

"Shut up!" Lance said, and with a flick of his wrist slapped his cock against her cheek. Gwen was stunned and just looked up at him in shock. She'd never been cock slapped before. "Suck it." he demanded, thrusting his hips forward. The mushroom head of his purple shaft pressed into her red lips. Slowly Gwen opened her mouth to accept his penis.

Lance grabbed her by the curls and pulled her head towards him. Gwen fought her gag reflex as the massive shaft pressed into her mouth. She brought her hands up and put them on his thighs trying to push back, but she may as well tried to push over trees.

"Common' bitch, I know you can do better than that!" Lance growled. He pulled out of her mouth and cock slapped her again. "Start over, and act like you mean it!" Gwen could, in fact, do much better. She had given Arthur head many times. She didn't like to do it, the act seemed humiliating, and if she put her best effort into it, Arthur would cum quickly. Once Arthur was done, that was it. The night was over and all Gwen had to show for it was a bitter taste in her mouth.

Gwen decided that if she endured this now, and sucked Lance dry he would also lose interest. This infatuation with her had to be a need for conquest. Once he was spent Gwen assumed he would leave her alone. This was nothing that mouthwash couldn't fix and it would be over quickly.

Gwen opened her mouth wide, deliberately taking in half of his cock. She bit down gently allowing her teeth to barely graze his shaft, then closed her lips tightly around it pressing firmly so she would leave a red ring of lipstick on him. Slid her tongue under Lance's shaft. Pressing her tongue against her bottom teeth, she gradually rolled her tongue forward. A move that Arthur described as having a tiny paint roller apply heaven to the bottom of his cock.

The effect on Lance was immediate. He let go of her hair allowing Gwen to bob her head over his cock. "Oh I've waited for this since last Christmas." Lance said rolling his head on his neck. Gwen picked her feet up off the floor, only her knees contacting the ground knowing that this increased the tugging sensation on his shaft.

Gwen worked hard on Lance's knob, her hands coming off his thighs, one cupping his large balls and the other gripping the base of his shaft. She kept her balance on her knees with her mouth on his dick. Gwen moaned deeply as if she was sucking on a rich chocolate bar and she turned her green eyes up to look at him, fluttering her long lashes in a smoldering look. Gwen knew how well this worked on Arthur and it was working on Lance.

Gwen pointed her toes and rubbed her silky ankles against each other causing a rasping noise that drew Lance's attention. Gwen saw Lance look at her legs and his eyes dilated. Gwen wiggled her toes as she sucked him giving Lance a show, the silky soles of her stockings bunching up then stretching against her feet.

Gwen's red lips pressed onto his shaft. She tasted a sudden bitterness and fought to avoid making a face. She thought this signaled the beginning of his orgasm and she readied her self for the eruption of sperm about to fill her mouth.

But nothing came. Gwen put more effort into it, using the tips of her nails to tease his scrotum. come on you bastard! cum on me! Gwen thought. Gwen's act started to falter when it was clear that Lance wasn't becoming weaker like Arthur, but growing stronger. Gwen's eyes widened in amazement as Lance grew larger in her mouth. She looked up at him with disbelief while she tried to suck on a cock that was growing larger!

Lance's cock transitioned from a thick rubbery shaft into a rod of steel. The combination of her saliva, his precum, and some of her lipstick had waxed it into a slippery pole. Gwen pulled her head back taking the thing out of her mouth. A small dollop of milky saliva stayed connected to the tip of his shaft and clung to her bottom lip.

"Alright," Lance announced, "on the bed." Gwen looked up at him, defeated. She hadn't worn him out, she had only warmed him up! Her hesitation was met with anger. "Move it bitch!" Lance yelled and like a new born fawn, Gwen stumbled to her feet turning toward the bed. Large arms wrapped around her from behind and Lance ushered her to the bed, pawing and groping her body.

Gwen resigned herself to the fact that the ordeal wasn't close to over. Lance was going to ravage her for quite some time. She had thought to tame the beast and had only unleashed a monster. Helpless as Lance flipped her onto her back, Gwen watched as he aligned his cock to her now wet pussy. This was going to be unlike anything she had ever experienced. Even her biggest sex toys didn't compare to club that was about to thrust into her. Gwen wondered if she wanted to be rescued.

Lance pressed his tip into the soft vulva allowing the slippery lips of Gwen's vagina to kiss his bulging head. Once he had set up to penetrate her, he thrust his hips forward violently. Like a saber returning to its scabbard, Lance's long cock locked into Gwen's silky cunt. Gwen arched her back and let out a deep moan, half pain and half pleasure.

Lance adjusted his position, the movements of his hips sending vibrations into Gwen's pelvis. Scooping her lower back with one arm he adjusted Gwen. Suddenly Lance achieved the alignment he was seeking and his cock slid in further. Eventually the short black curls scattered around the base of his shaft mingled with the long red hairs of Gwen's pussy.

Gwen put her hands flat on his chest and her legs stretched out, toes pointing. Lance gripped her wrists in his hands and forced them over her head, stretching her upper torso out. He crossed her wrists and then took them both in one hand. His free hand moving down to kneed her firm breasts.

Gwen looked over to her vanity and in the mirror she could see what anyone who might walk in would see. Gwen's silken legs dangling loosely. The caramel of her stockings ending in the welt that contrasted with her milk white skin. Her skin witch contrasted even more with his dark smooth brown. His muscles glistening with the sheen of sweat.

Gwen felt that she didn't look like a woman fighting off an attacker. She watched her legs enfold until her calf touched her thigh, her feet pointed and she pressed them against his thighs. The fight was gone from her. All there was to do know was ride the storm.

Gwen had never felt penetration so deep, nor had she been stretched so wide. In a slow, deliberate action Lance backed his cock out of her until the tip was just at the breach of her pussy, and like a loaded crossbow, he fired back into her. Gwen groaned again and her toes curled under his assault.

Lance continued his driving thrusts until the speed at which he withdrew increased and the speed of his thrusts decreased. Eventually a steady even pace of his shaft driving in and out of her developed. Lance bent his head down and licked her neck from collar bone to jawline. Three thrusts of his cock cycled through her as his tongue slowly traveled up her slender neck.

Gwen writhed under him unable to fully cope with the sensations jolting through her. His hands clamped her wrists and she couldn't move her arms at all as if bound by iron shackles. The heat of his tongue sliding along her neck caused an itching sensation that could only be quenched by another pass of his tongue.

The blinding ecstasy of his thick shaft driving deep into her and the pulling out sent pulsing waves through here that reached her fingertips and toes. She couldn't help but let out tiny moans with each thrust. "Oh you love this! Don't you honey?" Lance said, clearly pleased with himself. "You can go back to nothing, or you can come back to this."

"Tell me." Lance taunted, "Tell me you want this again." Gwen was about to cry out with an emphatic Yes but bit her lip and moaned loudly, almost yelling wordlessly. Lance increased his pace slightly causing her stockinged legs to bounce and rasp against his solid flanks. Gwen's moans became short breathy screams

"Come, on." Lance prompted. "Say it, baby girl, you want this. Over and over you want this!" Lance thrust into Gwen hard to emphasize the last word. Gwen's screams where now loud enough that someone out side might hear them. "Say it whore!" Lace commanded.

Gwen exploded in a scream fueled by her orgasm. Her body shook and trembled as it unleashed years of pent up frustration. Lance let go of one of her wrists took hold of her red curls, pulling he hair roughly. Gwen's head was forced back and she let out a vowel rich open mouthed howl. Her free hand pressed against his chest, clutching at his muscles as Lance thrust into her again. "Say it!" he demanded.

"Yes!" Gwen screeched "AARRGGH! Yes!"

"Yes, what?" Lance prompted and he tipped his head to take her stiff nipple into his mouth, tonguing it left and right.

"OOOOOOHHH! Fuck!" Gwen shouted, almost hoarse and out of breath. "Fuck me! Just fuck me!"

As if this was a command he was waiting for Lance sprung into action. Pulling out of Gwen he flipped her back onto her face. Gwen drew her legs and elbows under her, arching her back and presenting her round ass upward. The sudden void in her vagina had shut of the waves of ecstasy that pulsed through her. Gwen looked back with anger, wondering what was taking him so long.

"Fuck me you bastard!" She demanded, her voice trembling with desire. Lance quickly found her slippery pussy and forced his shaft into her. With a rush of sensation the orgasm was back. Gwen had needed this for months now and her body responded to Lance like fuel on a flame. Lance gripped her waist and started thrusting his cock into her with rapid succession.

Gwen grit her teeth and growled out a deep moan as he fucked her. Her hands gripped the sheets and the whole bed shook with his penetrations. Hanging free, Gwen's supple breasts gyrated and Gwen came up on her knees, her toes curling as Lance drove into her.

After what seemed to be several minutes of animal sex, Lance slowed his pace. He shifted his weight to one knee and Gwen collapsed the front of her body to the bed, gasping for air. He again took her by the hair and pulled back until her head was forced upright. His other hand reached down and took a hold of her ankle and his pelvic thrusts continued in a steady pace as he fondled her silken leg.

Under the strain of his tugging, Gwen's hair came free in a mess of curls and pins. Lance pulled at it until her long hair was down to the middle of her back. Lance pulled out of her and Gwen collapsed on the bed trying to catch her breath. She felt her orgasm subside like the echo of a sonic boom spreading over a valley.

Her break was short lived when Lance took her by both ankles and flipped her again. He pulled Gwen to the edge of the bed. Lance bent at the waist, taking Gwen in a tight bear hug that locked her upper arms to her sides. Lance maneuvered his hips until his still hungry cock found her love slot. With a quick thrust he forced his shaft into her pussy then, with Gwen squealing, he stood up moving her into a standing position.

Gwen felt the force of his shaft driven by her entire body weight and her legs flung around Lance to compensate. He shifted his arms so that his large hands supported her at her thighs, his fingers nicking her ass cheeks. Gwen threw her arms around his neck, pressing her large tits into his solid chest.

Lance pumped Gwen up and down easily with his arms, guiding her on his throbbing cock. Gwen moved back to take his ride in a more linear position. She felt like she was riding a mechanical bull, each lift bringing her several inches up and down. Her breasts rose as he lifted her and her soft round cleavage brushed his cheeks at each apex.

Finally Gwen's quarter was spent and the ride ended with Lance dipping her back on to the bed. He Stayed coupled to her during the entire transition until they formed the classic missionary position on the bed. Lance started to breath in short repetitive huffs and he thrust deep into Gwen.

A flood of hot cum warmed Gwen's vagina taking the temperature past melting point. She exhaled in a soundless scream as Lance's orgasm came out in a bass roar. Only then did he collapse onto her, his full weight now crushing her for the first time. Lance caught his breath before he smothered Gwen and he got off her. Gwen lay spent on the bed, her emotions and body in turmoil. While Lance walked into the bathroom she tried to get up, but her trembling body refused to move. She heard the shower turn on briefly then shut off.

She watched him come out of the bathroom. Lance acted as if he was in the room alone. Ignoring her he dressed himself and then left the room. Gwen lie alone unsure of what she should do next. The sheets would need to be washed before Arthur went to bed. That was all she could think about.

The door opened again and Gwen's head snapped up. It was Lance. He tossed her dress and heels at the bed. Outside, a small cell phone was pressed against the bedroom window. The tiny microphone couldn't pick up what Lance said to Gwen, but the video evidence captured by the small camera was all Lucy needed.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers