Circle7: World on Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke and Britney make friends...and are discovered.
6.2k words
4.84
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Hello again, you sexy devils! I'm busy writing several stories right now, including Beauty and the Beast part 2 (That's an emotional one for me, that'll take a while) so please forgive my snail's pace writing. That said, those of you that have paid attention to all of my stories may have noticed that I drop quite a few hints that this is all happening in one big universe. This is my first attempt at incorporating some kind of crossover, so as always; your constructive feedback will help make the next story better. For a full rundown on Jake and Amy, check out my series 'What Happens in Vegas'. I'm going into this presuming that you've read those stories, and as such don't spend a great deal of time describing Jake, Amy, or the references that either of them makes. Additionally, if you would take the time to rate once you're done reading; it truly does help keep me writing more. This chapter contains M/F and MFF, light bondage, orgasm overload, and some swapping between the two couples. As always, if my writing isn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. Just put the cup down and leave. Enjoy!*

*****

"My wings...they're gone."

Britney looked at him quizzically. "Wait...didn't you say that couldn't happen? I mean, if they stayed even after you were cast out of Heaven..."

Luke turned angrily, his normally charming visage marred by the dark scowl on his face.

"That's just it. No one can do this, or rather, it's never been done. I've been punished more than any supernatural being since the dawn of Creation, and even I never had my wings clipped. And of course it happens right when we're supposed to be attacked by the choirs of Heaven and denizens of Hell alike."

Luke turned to the magnificent view of the Caribbean Sea, wrenching open the sliding glass door and striding into the sand, bellowing to the skies as he did.

"Are you still playing games with me, Father? Still trying to teach me a lesson that you can't just sit the hell down and talk to me about? What's the game now, Dad? What's next in your oh so precious Design?!?"

"Will you lower your voice, Lucifer? I have a nasty hangover."

Luke whirled on the spot to find Metatron lying in a hammock, the tiny brunette dressed in a bikini covered by a thin wrap.

"Still keeping tabs on me, scribe? Care to explain what you're doing here?"

Metatron rocked idly in the hammock, sipping on a Mai Tai out of a crazy straw as she responded acridly.

"I'm sorry, that must have been some other angel screaming for God's attention in the middle of the night. I'll just go find them then. I'm Father's Voice, Lucifer. You called for Him, so here I am."

"Lovely, great to know I've got Dad's ear again after so many millennia. Could you perhaps also tell me WHAT IN THE NAME OF CREATION HE'S DONE WITH MY WINGS?"

As Luke spoke, Metatron stood, stretching as she calmly made her way to Luke's side, seemingly unruffled by Luke's anger as she sipped her drink.

"Well, here's the thing, Lucifer. This isn't Father's doing. In fact, as far as we can tell...it's yours."

Luke took a step back as Britney came to stand beside him, taking his hand comfortingly even as Luke's confusion grew.

"Come again? I'm fairly certain this isn't something I asked for, Metatron!"

"Perhaps not directly, but you did, in your own way. Do you remember turning Father down when he offered you your place back in Heaven?"

Britney interrupted, wide-eyed.

"Wait, you did what? You refused to go back to Heaven even after everything? After all the time you've spent away, what could possibly have kept you from going home?"

"Britney, love, I'll tell you another time. Of course I remember. It wasn't that long ago."

Metatron nodded sagely. "So you recall that you made a choice."

Luke stopped cold. He hadn't thought about that.

"I do."

"Well, that's just the thing. Angels don't have free will, Lucifer. You know that as well as anyone. You've refused Father before, and he cast you out, but that was when you were acting on your own selfish impulses. When you refused Father for..." She glanced at Britney meaningfully, "...altruistic reasons, it seems as though it had a rather unexpected side effect."

"So just by making a choice, I lost my wings?"

Metatron shrugged. "We're in uncharted territory here, Lucifer. If this is part of the Design, Father isn't telling me. But from what I can sense, and from what you've told me, it seems like you're...stuck."

"Stuck. Such eloquent words from the Voice of God. Would you mind elaborating?"

"You're locked in the state you were when you refused your angelic duty. Frozen between the Divine and the mundane. When you refused your place Above, you had just battled Michael, and were significantly drained of power, yes?"

Luke grimaced as he recalled the terrible battle that had taken place with his older brother back in Circle7. "Yes, yes, I remember. Get to the point."

"You have the same amount of power you had when you made your refusal. Which is to say: remarkably weak for an angel, but still far beyond the wildest dreams of Mankind."

"You mean to tell me that I'll never be restored? That I'm stuck in some kind of angelic Limbo until I return to Heaven?"

"As I said, Lucifer, I honestly don't know. An angel has never made a choice before. For you to have done so...even I have no way of knowing what will come."

"Tell me this, then, if you can. Are we safe here? For now, at least? Was our departure noticed?"

Metatron took a moment to drain the last of her Mai Tai.

"Damn. Wish there was time for one more. No, Lucifer, your departure was unnoticed. As for safe, well, I honestly have no idea."

"Best I can ask for, I suppose. Maybe see if there are more answers to be had?"

Metatron turned to face Luke coolly.

"I am not your errand girl, Lucifer. But your...transformation is of interest to me. I'll ask some questions. But be careful. Try as we might, we have not been able to find Michael or his rebel angels. We are scouring Heaven and Earth, but he remains hidden from our eyes."

Luke let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. "Thank you, Metatron."

But the air had already sizzled and cracked, leaving Luke speaking to empty air.

---

Far from reassuring, his conversation with Metatron left Luke even more uneasy. No wonder he had felt so weak after returning. No wonder he hadn't been able to draw power like he had during his fight with Michael. He was no longer invincible, no longer the inviolable King of Hell. He, Lucifer Morningstar, was now a target. But he had other things to worry about as he walked back inside his room.

"So, you want to explain to me what the other angel lady was talking about?"

"First, Britney, that 'angel lady' is Metatron, the Voice of God. She's a binge drinker and an arrogant little quim, but she is Father's Voice. Best to speak with a little respect. Second, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Father's offer. After the fight...well, things happened quickly."

But Britney wasn't letting it go that easily.

"Oh, sure, I get it. So it just happened to slip your mind that you, the fucking Devil, got offered your old place in Heaven, and just said 'meh. No thanks.'"

"You know what, Britney? It's really not that simple. Setting aside the fact that my Father and I have a complicated relationship, to say the least, I discovered that I'd grown rather fond of humans in my time on Earth, and I really didn't feel like leaving. I wasn't ready. And as long as we're on the subject, I really would prefer you not call me that."

"It's who you are!"

"No, my dear, it's what three thousand years of having your name dragged through the mud makes you. I would rather not be the monster the stories say I am, which is why I'm in this damnable situation in the first place!"

Britney softened as she saw Luke's vulnerable state, taking his hand and leading him to the bed. What Luke anticipated as another roll in the hay with his insatiable Nephilim turned out to be much more. Britney held him, gently, kissing away the hurt in Luke's eyes. She ran her hands over him, not sexually, but as some small measure of comfort, letting Luke know that she was there for him. Surprisingly, Luke found himself enjoying the intimacy, content to relax for a moment in Britney's arms as she kissed and soothed the worry away from him. The two lovers held each other in their bed, falling asleep to the rolling crash of waves outside their door.

---

Luke awoke alone in bed. He panicked for a brief moment, still uneasy from Metatron's warning, when he heard the shower running in the bathroom. Letting out a sigh of relief, he stretched slowly, enjoying the sun trickling through the curtains to warm his skin. He walked outside to take in a deep breath, the salty tang of the cerulean waters sharp and welcome in his nose as Luke took in the magnificent vista before him. He was lost in thought, pondering the events of the last few days when Britney slid her arms around him from behind.

"Hey. I can feel you brooding from inside. We're in the Caribbean, Luke. Take a break; maybe come explore the island with me?" She kissed her way along Luke's neck, growing more and more intense until Luke pulled away.

"Easy, love. I know you're hungry, but it wouldn't be a good thing to feed from me right now. I don't quite have the strength I used to."

Britney backed away sheepishly, her hands trailing deliciously along Luke's bare chest as she did so.

"Sorry, Luke. I just can't seem to stop. I'm always hungry."

"I'm amazed at your self-control, honestly. Most Nephilim have to be locked away for their own protection in their infancy. You seem to have jumped ahead a few steps. But still, it would be best to keep you fed, given who might be looking for us."

Britney smiled like a kid at Christmas, gleefully bouncing on her heels.

"Oooo, can we go play with Jake and Amy? He looked so strong and confident, and I really liked the way Amy's ass looked in those jeans."

Luke laughed, happy that Britney didn't need encouraging. Jake and Amy were a vital part of Luke's plan to disappear, even if they didn't know it yet. Luke only hoped he had enough power to pull it off.

After Britney texted Amy to confirm their plans, Luke and Britney walked along the length of the pristine beach, the white sand tickling their toes as they simply enjoyed each other, lazily making their way to the neighboring resort where Jake and Amy were staying.

While Luke and Britney had opted for a resort that was simple and private, Jake and Amy apparently liked to do things...bigger. As Luke and Britney rounded the corner, they were greeted by expansive towers of rooms bordering a massive beach complex. It wasn't until they had walked another ten minutes and the resort looked no closer that they realized just how large their new friends' accommodations were. Despite the size, it seemed to take Amy no time at all to find them and wave. As she came bouncing over, both Luke and Britney took in the sight appreciatively.

Amy was wearing a royal blue bikini that left very little to the imagination. It clung to every one of her curves, her small breasts pushed up by the thin material, even as it accented her glorious ass. Luke had to agree with Britney's earlier assessment- it was amazing. If he hadn't known any better, Luke would have said that rear was made Above. Thankfully, there was no feeling of otherworldly energy coming from either Amy or Jake. Amy practically skipped over, exuberant and bubbly.

"Hey! How are you guys? Settled in okay?"

Luke took the liberty of responding as they all greeted each other.

"Yes, indeed. We're on that private little beach around the corner and down the way a bit. What about you lot? Going for gusto, I see!"

It was Jake's turn to laugh as he not-so-subtly eyed Britney.

"Well, ever since I came into my money, I've been trying new business ventures out, and investing in this resort is one of those ventures. It wouldn't be good if someone saw me staying elsewhere. To be honest, it's full of horribly boring, stuffy, rich WASP'S. You two are a breath of fresh air. In fact, I'd love for you both to join us at this party we're having in the grand ballroom tomorrow. Wouldn't that be fun, Amy?"

"Definitely. In fact, can we get out of here for a while? I feel like all the women are judging me for looking better in a bikini than them."

Britney concurred, noting that she wasn't wearing much more than Amy. Their suits were very similar, in fact, barring the different measurements and the bright red of Britney's suit.

As the four ambled back along the beach, Britney couldn't help but pick up on Jake's thoughts.

Holy shit. Britney looks like a goddess. No! Stop it, look at Amy. Amy. Your girlfriend. Look at her ass. Even Britney's doesn't compare. Keep your eyes from wandering, you man-whore.

Britney giggled to herself, as Amy's mind was on a similar subject.

Man, Luke has got a body on him! I love Jake, but Luke is just carved out of wood. Britney's pretty cute too. Wait, I don't like girls. Do I? Maybe just this girl? Ugh, Amy, get your mind out of the gutter!

Britney silently conveyed these thoughts to Luke, and the pair shared a knowing glance. Britney began giving off waves of lust, focusing them on their new friends. Jake felt the effects first, his swim trunks inexplicably beginning to tent. Thinking quickly, he proposed a dip in the sea to cool off. Everyone agreed, Britney and Luke sharing a sly look before joining Jake and Amy in the surf. Amy was also glad of the reprieve, amazed that she hadn't sent up a rush of steam when the cool seawater hit the juncture of her thighs. She had no idea why, but she was more turned on than she had been since Jake's first wild night in Vegas with her.

The four splashed around for a while, slowly meandering toward Luke and Britney's secluded bungalow. During their time in the surf, both Luke and Britney took opportunity to touch Jake and Amy, although Luke was far more careful. Britney's control seemed to be slipping again, and Luke was concerned that they could be found out if she didn't contain herself. Thankfully, Jake and Amy were too wrapped up in their desire by the time they made it to the room.

After offering towels and robes for all, Luke popped a bottle of champagne, which Jake eyed with trepidation.

"I haven't really been a big champagne fan since Las Vegas."

Amy punched him in the arm affectionately. "I don't think Luke is going to spike your drink, Jake. Besides, you just watched him open the bottle."

Despite Jake's protestations, the champagne flowed freely, the four of them sitting on the beach and soaking up the sun, getting more and more drunk as the sun began to make its way below the horizon. Finally, it became too cold to enjoy the view, and the four retired indoors. By this time, both Jake and Amy were nearly beside themselves with need, Amy's suit bottoms soaked and Jake's erection painstakingly hidden. Finally, Britney had had enough teasing and pushed a massive spike of desire through both of them.

Amy acted first. With a breathless sigh, she rolled over on top of Jake and began kissing him deeply, her hips already rocking against his as she clambered into a riding position. Jake protested, but only briefly.

"Amy, stop! We're right in front of...oh...oh that feels good. Can't it wait until we get back to the mmph-!"

Amy had gone well past listening and was busy trying to shove her tongue down Jake's throat. It took very little convincing for Jake to really start to get into it, until even Britney couldn't contain herself. She fumbled with the tie on Luke's trunks, clumsy in her desire for satisfaction as she fished out Luke's massive cock. Without a word she lunged, doing her level best to take the entire length down her throat at once. Luke threw his head back in ecstasy, looking over to see Amy tearing at her own suit bottoms, Jake following close behind as he roughly grabbed his beautiful girlfriend and bent her over the ottoman. Luke was split between the magnificent blowjob he was getting from Britney, and watching the forcefulness of Jake's fucking. Far from minding, however, Amy's moans only grew louder as Jake's pace picked up.

Sensing his distraction, Britney licked a long, slow line up the vein of Luke's shaft, causing him to gasp and return to the goddess between his legs. It was around this time Britney became acutely aware of Amy's gaze boring a hole through her, still being fucked rapidly by Jake. Britney took a moment to breathe, still pumping Luke's shaft with her hand as she looked back into Amy's eyes. Amy had the wherewithal to look back pleadingly at Jake, an unspoken conversation happening in the blink of an eye. Jake nodded, and Amy leaned forward to meet Britney's lips, kissing the curvy blonde voraciously even as she was pounded from behind.

Britney was beside herself. Amy was an excellent kisser, her lips full and firm, her tongue sporting the agility of a dancer as she probed Britney's mouth. It was only after a polite throat-clearing from Luke that Britney realized she had completely forgotten about Luke's cock. Playfully grabbing Amy's hair, she pulled her closer, mere inches away from the throbbing dick. Amy couldn't help it. She needed it. With Jake's girthy cock still pistoning in and out of her, Amy moaned and pressed her lips to the underside of Luke's dick.

Luke was suddenly bowed by the double pleasure of two tongues, his eyes glazing over as Britney tended to his balls while Amy did her best to deepthroat Luke. He wasn't as wide as Jake -Amy didn't think anyone was, but Luke was longer by several inches. Still, Amy's competitive nature took over and she bobbed her head up and down with a will, punctuated by long moans as Jake hit a particularly deep spot in her. The two goddesses were too much for any one man to take very long, and in just a few short minutes Luke found his orgasm arriving, heralded by Amy's victorious moan and redoubled efforts to take every inch of the long, delicious dick in front of her. He groaned uncontrollably as he felt the heat of his cum flowing out of him, shooting again and again as Amy continued to suck on him like the last lollipop on Earth. Finally, he could take no more and pushed at Amy's head, oversensitized from the extreme pleasure.

But Amy wasn't done, and neither was Britney. While Luke recovered, Britney kissed Amy soulfully once again, giving Jake a wonderful view as he continued to pump into Amy like a machine. As their tongues dueled, Britney could hear Amy's thoughts as loudly as if they were her own.

More...God, more! Harder, faster, fucking MORE!

Britney grinned as Jake seemed to anticipate her need, taking both of her arms and holding them behind her back, leaving her only her knees to rest on as he thrust even harder. Britney took the opportunity to press her own body against the line of Amy's, kissing her neck and shoulder even as her hand slipped between Amy's legs. The shriek that followed assured Britney she was doing something right as Amy's moans quickly graduated into screams. Jake seemed as though he was finally nearing his limit, his thrusts becoming more ragged and beginning to lose their rhythm. Finally, he released Amy's arms, only to clutch at her hips as he thrust once, twice, and then fell heavily backwards, sliding down to the floor to recover.

Amy, however, was still not satisfied. She rubbed Jake's shoulder, rousing him, only to look over at Luke and ask Jake: "Please? Please, babe, I need it so badly."

12