Circus Girl's Mysterious Journey

Story Info
Young Lita did not expect the unexpected.
1.6k words
2.56
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21-year old Lita was a professional acrobat for a traveling circus and during the off-season winter months saved money by living at home with her strict stepmother who had established her own set of policies as a condition of her living there.

One day Lita rushed downstairs to answer their landline phone and it was her step grandma asking her if she was going to make the social gathering at her home for relatives interested in going. Lita politely and diplomatically said "no thank you, grandma, not this year, I have some other obligations to take care of," which actually meant that she wanted to spend that day with her boyfriend who she didn't see very often due to his job requiring travel.

After she hung up the phone her stepmother quietly approached her from behind. "I heard that conversation Lita." Lita immediately whirled around in surprise. She had not seen her mom's car in the driveway on the way down the stairs and thus thought her mom wasn't home. "Oh, uh, hi Mom, I thought you weren't home."

"It so happened that I had to leave my car in the repair shop" answered the mother. "Now you promised me three weeks ago that you would attend this event for me because I have important business to take care of myself."

At that the young girl turned her back on her mother with a huge sigh but at the last second her mom caught her rolling her eyes in the reflection of the large living room mirror. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady," now you best call grandma back like now and tell her you will be there."

"Ok" the girl answered reluctantly, "I will make the trip."

The day of the trip arrived and Lita set out for the journey dressed in a blouse with a skirt and heels for the formal family gathering about an hour's drive away. In Louisiana winters were fairly mild and she only needed a light jacket to wear over her blouse.

About 20 minutes into her journey down the highway she noticed the scene of what appeared to be a multiple vehicle accident further up ahead which was causing other traffic to be backed up. She quickly made a decision to exit the highway and make the remainder of the journey on the rural stretch of back roads thinking it would also bring a refreshing change of scenery as well.

She was going down a certain stretch of the road when suddenly a sharp hairpin turn threw her off guard and challenged her reflexes. She navigated the sharp turn just in time to stay on the road but a few minutes later and with dusk approaching some weird looking large bird suddenly appeared in the middle of the road.

She made the decision to swerve her car to avoid hitting the bird but in the process lost control of the vehicle and sent it sliding down an embankment and when it finally came to rest it was partially submerged in a swamp.

Lita noticed the car filling with water fast and had to act quickly in order to not get her formal attire all wet. She quickly opened the driver's door and with one well-toned and muscular leg stepped onto the embankment and walked up the hill.

She was not at all injured but where would she turn now for help with getting her car out the swamp? Her cellphone was now useless because it was on the passenger seat of the car and was now submerged under water.

With darkness fast approaching she noticed a farmhouse of in the distance and began walking toward it. Arriving at the front door she knocked several times, each time a little louder than the previous time but with no answer. It so happened that the elderly woman who owned the home was hard of hearing and never heard the knocking. Lita stomped the ground with one of her shoes in frustration and moved on to the next home about a quarter mile away.

Upon knocking another elderly woman answered the door. "May I help you?" the older woman asked. The woman looked to be around 65 years old but was actually 73. "Sorry to bother you" Lita said and then explained her predicament to the older woman.

"Oh please do come in" said the older woman. "Would you like to try to use my landline phone to call your relatives?" she asked. "Oh, that would be great" Lita said.

Lita was frustrated after several attempts to call not realizing that some small boy at the social gathering had got a hold of her grandma's phone cord and pulled it out of the jack with no one else realizing it. After telling the older woman what was going on the older woman made a gracious offer to Lita to spend the night at her home and "I will help you take card of things in the morning."

Lita thanked her and after showering had no choice but to get back into the same clothes she had worn for the trip. The older woman tried to engage her in conversation but it was only interesting to Lita to a point. Lita placed one leg over the other and began briskly bouncing the upper leg up and down as a sign of boredom.

To make matters worse the woman did not own a cellphone or have the internet and couldn't drive at night due to problems seeing at night. The older woman offered to make Lita a goodnight snack and cup of tea and went into the kitchen to make it. She returned to the living room to see the attractive young girl staring into space and still bouncing her leg up and down. Not known to the old lady or anyone else this was Lita's way of dealing with extreme boredom and stimulating her big clit at the same time.

A short time later Lita began to feel drowsy and everything suddenly seemed in slow motion. She was not struggling to keep awake. A few minutes later the older woman noticed Lita totally knocked out and slumped forward in the chair.

The old lady had pulled a sneaky move in the kitchen while making Lita's tea. She had placed strong sedative of some kind in it and it had dissolved instantly.

Lita awoke a few hours later to see herself mysteriously lying face up on a bed with her ankles and wrists securely tied to the bedposts. Her green skirt had been hiked up to about her waist and only her white cotton panties concealed her most private area.

As the strange old lady entered the room Lita could not speak because she had also been gagged. The old lady spoke. "Don't worry my love, you will be compensated for all your troubles."

"And yes I deemed it necessary to gag you."

"For what I'm going to do for you I don't need a young lady getting mouthy with me."

Lita shot daggers at the old woman with her gorgeous and sexy brown eyes and protested from under her gag but it was no use. "I have always had this very erotic fantasy' the older woman continued, "and when I noticed your extremely pretty young face at my door I decided it was time to fulfill it while there is still time."

"You see recently I was given only two or three years to live but for the moment I am still healthy."

"I even used my old farm girl strength to hoist you on top of this bed."

"I suppose you are wondering what fantasy, right, my pretty?"

"This one" the old lady said. At that the old lady had the nerve to cut Lita's panties completely off!!

Lita squirmed against her restraints and looked on in wide eyed disbelief at how easily the old lady climbed on top of the bed and positioned herself straddled between Lita's well toned and shapely young thighs.

The old lady gasped in disbelief. "Oh my God, I never realized that a young pretty lady could also be so HAIRY down there!!

Lita had a medium shade of brown hair on her head but down below she had an incredibly thick and hairy bush was a much darker shade of brown and actually matched the color of her eyes and eyebrows.

Upon noticing the girl's big clit she whipped out a purple feather and began teasing it and making it bigger and more erect. A look of panic spread over Lita's pretty face as the older woman moved her face toward Lita's pussy.

At first it actually tickled when the old lady wiggled her tongue into the crack of her pussy. Soon however the young pretty girl was squirming and moaning while the old lady's tongue drove her crazy!!

The old lady never let up and continued to give the young girl a thorough licking, making certain to also tickle the young girl's big exposed clit with her tongue, until the girl erupted into an intense orgasm climax complete with twisting and moaning. Young Lita would never admit it later but the old lady was better at this than any guy she had been with so far!!

The following morning the old lady payed to get Lita's car towed and also made her breakfast. She also gave the girl several items of high quality jewelry from her leftover inventory as a jewelry store owner. Young Lita left looking like a fashion model from a celebrity glamour magazine.

A girl's wish for very expensive jewelry had just "come" true.

THE END