Cissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

"I'm sorry, Cis. I couldn't..." I started. She was already walking away.

"We need music. Why what were you thinking?" she asked as she looked through the collection of CD's

"Nothing," I muttered, hoping she didn't feel my growing meat pressing against her.

The CD she picked was Roberta Flack's Greatest Hits. The song the shuffle went to was "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You." Not a bad choice. Not too slow, not too fast.

We resumed our positions and looked into each other's eyes, moving to the music.

"This isn't too hard," she said, "Anything else I need to know?"

"Well, make sure he's looking into your eyes. If he's not, he's might be looking down your dress."

"Yeah, you did a good job, but this dress might be no match for "the girls." Maybe I should wear a shawl or something?"

"Maybe. You should be fine. I can take it in a bit at the top."

"Sure, anything else?"

"This might sound too much like advice or me protecting you but after the prom," I started.

"Yes?" she looked up at me.

"After the prom you're under no obligation to do anything you don't feel up to."

"You're right, that was a bit 'advicey.' But I think I'll be lucky if I even get my first kiss."

"What? You mean to tell me you've never even kissed a boy?"

"Well we can't all be as worldly as you with your opera-star diva girl!" she mocked, "Besides, you've never kissed a boy either."

"True that, Cis."

We sat on the couch and she noticed the bulge in my pants.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Well you'll probably need to be prepared for that, too. Over the course of the evening, any guy that dances with you is probably going to have a major erection. It's the curse of being beautiful - and young."

"Yeah, but you're my brother. What's up with that?" she said.

"It's kind of physiological. My mind knows you're my sister but holding you in that sexy dress and touching you when we adjusted the gown made all the blood go straight south. Don't take it personally. Also Lila and haven't been doing so great lately. It's been two months since we've been together and after a while you can get aroused by a stiff wind."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said cuddling into me on the couch, "Are you still going to get married?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want to if it's going to be like this."

"Is sex that important?" she asked.

"Well it's not the most important thing - that's love. But you don't want to live like a brother and sister where the only passion is when you fight about the bills."

"I'd like to think that if we lived together, we would do better than that."

Wild thoughts cycloned through my head as I stole a peek down the top of the gown. Her cleavage was magnificent. I could see the shadow of her full breast in the cup of the top. My hard-on raged unabated.

"Did it start off really hot between you guys?"

"Actually, it never was. She doesn't like to do a lot of things. She doesn't like oral - either giving or receiving. Definitely no anal. Missionary position and from behind sometimes."

"Are you into all those things?" she asked.

"Not necessarily, but it's nice to know there are options."

"I suppose. I'd like to think that whoever I'd be with, I'd want to just explore each other's bodies gently and gradually. As long as you love each other. Do you love her?"

"I guess I'm wondering that myself," I resigned.

CHAPTER 4

I woke up the couch and Cissy woke me with coffee. I had some classes to attend and Cissy also had some school stuff to catch up on. We agreed to meet later this evening to go see Mum.

I swung by the apartment to see if Lila made it home but she was nowhere to be found. I called her cell but it went right to voicemail.

I showered, grabbed my bag and headed to class.

At three, there was a message from Cissy. She had a seminar meeting tonight and had to cancel. I had a few more night exams as well. The next time we'd be able to see mom together was going to be the next Thursday before the prom on Friday.

I was looking forward to seeing Cissy again. I felt us growing closer through our mutual tragedy, but also buoyed by the levity of helping her get ready for the prom. It was a shame I wouldn't be able to see her off as Lila's "Aida" opening was the same night.

The next week flew by, Lila and I very busy with our respective tasks. Two people living together, yet alone. We got along okay, there was still no sex more than a snuggle or a kiss on the cheek, but I felt fine with that.

Looking at her lean, curveless body as she slept, I wondered what I ever found desirable.

One night, as she was out at an after-rehearsal dinner, I lay in bed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and whispering. I quietly padded to the door and looked through the keyhole.

Outside Lila was making out with some guy. He looked familiar, but I couldn't really see. I went back to bed and pretended to be asleep.

She snuck in next to me and sighed, "Night honey."

The next day, after Lila left for the theatre, I grabbed what could reasonably be considered mine and brought my stuff back to Byfield.

I plunked everything there, and figured I'd stay on the couch for a bit when Cissy burst through the door.

"Oh good! You're here. Ready to go? What's all this stuff?" she asked about my belongings on the floor.

"I left Lila. I'll explain later - let's don't tell Mom though."

"Sure. Whatever you want," she came towards me and swallowed me in the most loving embrace.

"I don't love her," I said and broke down. I was crying into Cissy's blue t-shirt. She held me close and rubbed my back, "It's gonna be okay. You and me have got each other, besides I've got a gift card for sushi tonight!"

I couldn't help but be cheered at her exuberance and thoughtfulness. We loaded the car with the gown and drove to the hospital.

When we got there, we met with the nurse who told us that her condition had worsened and that moving her home for her last days definitely wasn't going to be an option.

We warily entered the room. Mom was asleep. We tried to wake her but I think the sedatives were too strong. We stayed by her side for a while and we each kissed her goodnight. I left the picture of Cecilia on her nightstand. There was no need for Cis to put on the dress. We left in silence.

The sushi was very good and just being with each other was all the conversation we needed. As if we both sensed there was going to be tough times ahed. But it was okay, we had each other.

We drove back making small talk about the end of the school year. And which of the two schools Cissy was going to pick.

"So you and Lila are all done?" she asked.

"Yeah. She's got someone else. I guess that's all there is to say."

"Did you get the ring back?"

"No, she can keep it. I just want to be done."

"Hey," she said, squeezing my hand and letting her fingers intertwine with mine, "What ever happens. I'm here for you."

"I know," and I squeezed her back. We held hands the rest of the ride back and I felt peace for the first time in a long time.

That peace was short-lived however. When we got back to the house, there was a note on the door.

"Not going - Sorry. Kevin"

"What the fuck?" cried Cissy, "That bastard! What am I supposed to do now? This is so humiliating."

I held her close as she cried, trying to make sense of it all.

"I'll go with you, Cis," I offered.

"That's sweet but you're my brother. There's nothing worse than going to the prom with your brother."

"Who'd know. I don't know anyone who went to school with you - I didn't go there."

"True. And it wouldn't hurt to be seen with an older guy - Hell, you're even a man."

"I'll say thanks hoping you mean that in the best way" I said.

"Whatever. At least you know how I dance."

"Shit. I don't have a tux!"

"There's Dad's upstairs. I saw when I was looking for shoes. Tuxes don't go out of style do they.?"

We raced upstairs, excited at the prospect of making this work. Dad's old tux was indeed there. I tried it on. It was a bit bigger in certain areas, but it would be easy to trim up. I had all tomorrow to do it and Hell, it had to be easier than Cissy's gown."

"Ciss, I need you to mark the cuffs. Roll them up and pin them so I can sew them tomorrow."

She got down on her knees before me and I imagined her taking me in her mouth. As she worked beneath me I couldn't get the image out of my mind and my cock started becoming erect. She grabbed the waist of the pants to pull them up and her hand grazed my shaft through the trousers. If she noticed, she didn't say anything, she also didn't stop.

When the cuffs were pinned, she took the waist and cinched both sides together pressing the thin fabric against my tumescence.

"You should take in the waist too. It looks a little large," she added.

"I think it has clips, but I'll check it out," I said.

"You look really good in that, you know. Any girl would die to be with you," she said staring at me dreamily.

"Then we'll be quite the couple. Sexiest people there, who can't touch each other."

"We'll have to touch each other at some point to dance," she said, "And I promise not to get too flattered if 'something physiological' happens."

She winked as she said it looking down at the engorged outline in my pants.

The sun was setting and we made plans for tomorrow. I had in mind a few surprises for Cissy. I wanted the day to be extra special for her. I was looking forward to a fun night out myself.

We were about to go to bed, when my phone rang. It was the hospital.

The nurse explained that our mother had fallen into a coma. Her time was indeed limited. We could come down, but there was no longer any brain activity. If we visited, she wouldn't know it.

Cissy teared up at the news and grabbed my hand guiding me up the stairs to her room.

"I don't want to be alone tonight," she cried.

"Me either," I agreed.

She threw off some pillows and stuffed animals from her bed and let me get in first. She drew the covers over us as she got in next to me and nestled in the crook of my arms.

Her hand rubbed my belly and she kissed my cheek.

"You and me forever?" she asked through the tears.

"You and me forever," and I kissed her gently on the lips.

CHAPTER 5

I slept soundly but had the most erotic dreams. I can't remember the details of them, but I'm sure Cissy featured as the female lead.

The sun streamed through the widows in the morning and I found myself spooning Cissy from behind with my rock-hard cock grinding into her rear. What's more, my right hand was draped over her kneading her breast. She was also still asleep, her plump rear moving absently against me and her hand was pressing mine to her breast. I let myself get lost in the sensation. I could feel the tension building to release. I was just about ready to cum when the alarm rang.

Cissy abruptly and automatically smacked down the snooze button and sat up.

If she felt anything was amiss or odd, she didn't let on.

She arose to the bathroom, and I went downstairs to make coffee.

Cissy descended the stairs, glowing after a shower.

"Oh my God I had the craziest dreams last night," she said, "What about you?"

"I don't remember my dreams," I said.

"That's so unromantic," she said pouting, "I'll be back at four."

She hugged me goodbye and I got to work on the tux, called the florist for a corsage and for the piece de resistance booked a limo for the night.

I was able to get the tux nearly right and bought a new shirt to go with it. Not quite James Bond, but close enough for rock n roll.

The magic hour nearing, I my cell buzzed with a text from Lila.

"Not coming?"

I didn't respond.

Cissy appeared half an hour after four and raced upstairs to get ready. At five fifteen, she came down the stairs like a raven princess. Her make-up and outfit were perfect. The new heels she bought reshaped her legs which were covered in sheer black stockings. The old man at the store was right, she had a perfect hourglass figure.

She stood before me and my heart raced faster.

I took the corsage from its case and pinned it to her bosom. It ended up being a bit to heavy and dragged down on the fabric, half-exposing a nipple. Fortunately, there were attachments that made it act as a bouquet.

She pinned the boutonniere onto my lapel and gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're going with me. My knight in shining armor," she sighed.

"Me too. Shall we go, I believe your chariot awaits," I said.

We stepped out the door and Cissy covered her mouth in astonishment at the sight that awaited her.

Tears streamed down her eyes.

"You shouldn't have!" she squealed, "It's so perfect!"

The chauffeur opened the back door and we stepped into the cavernous leather interior.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" she said, as she pulled out something from her purse, "Long black gloves!"

She slid them on with ease and adjusted her lipstick. The limo pulled out of the driveway and she nestled into my arms.

"You and me forever?"

"You and me forever," I said.

We pulled into the procession of cars and walked through the crowd as different couples were being announced.

"Why don't we skip the march, honey," she said.

It made sense, there was no one to take pictures of us. Cis had few if any friends at the school preferring to keep to herself.

We sat down at our assigned seat. The dinner was mostly a salmonella buffet from a second-rate caterer. We picked a few of the safer-looking things for ourselves and sat down.

A few girls came up and said hi to my sister, asked about colleges and made small talk. It was clear that my sister kept a very minimal social presence at school. No one was rude or hostile by any means. I guess they just didn't know her.

The DJ invited people to dance and we stayed seated. Partly because our outfits were precariously pieced together, partly because I hadn't bothered to teach Cis any actual dances. Not that I knew any.

"Did you want to dance?" I asked.

"Not particularly. I'm happy just to be with you. It's been a busy week for both of us and as much as I'm looking forward to it all being over, I really don't. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah. It's hard to start over," I said. We held hands under the table and watched the dancers.

Serendipitously, the song "Starting All Over Again" by Hall & Oates came on.

"You know," she said, "I would like to dance."

I eagerly followed her onto the floor as the song started. We took hold of each other and I felt all eyes upon us, yet all we could see was each other.

I felt the clip on the side of the pants give way and placed Cissy's hand over it.

"My pants are going to fall down, you've got to keep your hand there until the dance ends," I whispered. I could feel my cock straining and the last thing I needed was to have my pants fall down.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel like my boobs are gonna spill out of my top. No offense, but you kind of suck as a seamstress," she whispered into my ears.

"Move in closer," I suggested, "At least that'll keep people from staring."

She pressed her plush curvy body against me and as she did, my cock twitched up. It was pressed against her hand. She let her thumb graze over the tip of my cock

"Hmm," she whispered, "Is that the kind of thing you warned me about?"

The song ended and we went outside to cool off in the courtyard. Different couples were scattered about - making out. A chaperone wandered silently making sure nothing got too out of hand. Cissy excused herself for a minute and returned.

"Where'd you go?" I asked.

"One - to go pee. Two - to get you a safety pin. Three, well, three's a surprise."

She sat me down on a bench and tried to make the pin fasten but it was no use. Still something was better than nothing. At that moment, Cissy stood stock still.

"That bastard!" she hissed, "Quick come here."

She guided me into a position behind a rhododendron.

"See him over there? That's Kevin - he must have thought I wouldn't show without him. We're gonna teach him a lesson?"

"Cissy, we can't make a scene here?"

"I'm not talking about making a scene. When they walk by follow my lead."

A few minutes passed and the poor girl got tired of being pawed and coaxed him in. At that moment Cissy called over, "Hey Kevin! Didn't think I'd see you here?"

"Kiss me," she whispered.

I planted my lips on hers. They were soft and eager. We kissed each other hungrily. Her gloved hands moved like black snakes across my back. I drew her closer in and felt her breasts press against me. I placed my hand at the small of her back and felt her move herself against my thigh. My cock was ready to explode and there was no doubt she could feel it urgently pressing against her.

At that point, the pressure became too much and the safety pin came off. I felt my pants loosen and I quickly moved her hand to where the clip was. This time, she put her hands inside my pants and rubbed her hand up and down the length of my cock. At first just slowly, exploring the rigid shape straining against my briefs.

"Cissy, we need to stop. There are people here."

She merely moaned in my ear, "Mmmm," and stroked a little faster this time taking her satin-gloved hand and dipping it below the waistband of my underwear.

"What's the matter? Don't you like how it feels. I think we both liked it this morning. I just want to do something special for you. You've done so much for me," she didn't stop moving her hand as she spoke, "I want to make you happy, honey."

With that, she grabbed my meat in her fist and started milking me more slowly. The sensation of her gloved hand wrapped around the hot flesh of my tortured rod was exquisite.

"I'm so wet right now," she sighed, "I never knew I could feel this way."

"Cum for me baby," she teased, "I want to see for real what I dreamt of last night."

At that moment, I couldn't control myself any longer. My legs started to shake and quiver from my toes to the inside of my thighs and I felt myself erupt as my sister stroked me off.

"That's it baby. Let me make you happy, let all that cum out."

I couldn't believe how long the orgasm lasted. Maybe it felt longer than it was because of the semi-public area. Or maybe I wasn't expecting it. Or maybe Cissy was the most sensually alluring woman that had ever graced the face of the earth. I felt blast after blast spray out of me and I felt physically weakened. Cissy drew up her glove and revealed a black satin forearm that looked as if it had been glazed by a pastry bag.

"Oh my god! I can't believe how much there is!" she exclaimed. I couldn't either.

"We'd better find the pin, though. I would like to dance one more time," she said getting on her knees before me. I buckled up as best I could and wasn't surprised to see a chaperone saunter over.

"Everything okay here kids?" he said sternly.

"Yeah, just looking for a pin," said Cissy.

"Probably best to get inside now," he said.

"Yes, sir," we both said and wandered back pinless.

At that moment we headed in, familiar music played. Like bells or something and Cissy grabbed me and carefully held up my sagging trousers and said, "Surprise."

I couldn't place it at first and although it was a slow song, people were still to loud to hear. Then Cissy whispered the tune into my ear.

"Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope deep inside you feel it too Tonight this old world will seem brand new When I make love to you"

On the last phrase, she kissed my ear and we danced listening to the remainder of the song. Our hearts pounding in our chests.

"I want you like I've never wanted anyone else. I don't care that you're my brother. Is that okay with you?"

"More than."

"Tonight I want to make love with you. I wanted to this morning. I want us to be together always."

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers