Cissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
195 Followers

"You and me forever," I whispered.

"I want to give myself to you every day spiritually, emotionally and sensually, honey. Tell me you want the same thing."

"I do," and as I said it, I realized how much it sounded like a vow.

"I do as well," she said and kissed me on the lips.

The last words of the song hung in the air and I said, "I think it's time to go."

"I couldn't agree more!" she said, taking my hand and leading the way.

We beelined to the limousine and the chauffeur let us in the back.

Once inside we raised the one-way glass and pawed at each other like wild monkeys.

It was a forty-five minute ride home so we had a little time. I leaned over my sister and we kissed passionately and ravenously. Her hands went back to the open slit at my side and stroked my raging cock some more. The leather seats squeaked from our motion and we hoped we weren't being heard.

As she moved up and down my shaft, I lowered a cup on her gown exposing the most perfect breasts ever. I brought my lips down upon her nipple and playfully sucked as she moaned in approval. She lowered the other cup and moved my face to the unattended breast.

"Cecelia, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I'm so in love with you."

"Last night I dreamt of you fucking me all night. When we woke up and I felt you grinding against me I knew I couldn't live without you inside me."

"You've never been with anyone before have you?" I asked.

"Of course not silly! You're my first kiss - and my first hand-job too. But that was unexpected."

"Unexpected? You must know how that stuff works. If you rub one of these things enough, something's gonna happen."

"Well, yeah, I get that. I just only thought I'd kiss you. I didn't know I'd be able to go through with it. Then something inside me took over and I knew I wanted you forever," she said.

We continued our groping and kissing. She moved my hand under her skirt and let me caress her leg. Her nylon-covered thighs were shapely and I moved further up to feel her panties.

"I'm really wet for you, honey. I want you so bad," she moaned.

I lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees exposing a neatly trimmed black triangle of hair above her pussy.

"Not here. Not in the car," she said, "I want us to do it in a bed."

I moved to pull her panties up, but she pulled them down the rest of the way and said, "I didn't say stop! Put your hand there, that feels good."

I massaged her sopping mound as she tugged at my cock. Both of our breathing grew quicker and I could feel my heart pounding faster.

"Stick a finger inside of me! I'm close! Oh God! That's it!"

I felt her quiver and twitch and I got down on the floor of the limo. She instinctively spread herself before me as I reamed two fingers in and out of her tight hole. I buried my face into her pussy and lapped at the hot folds of her virgin pussy.

One hand groped at her breasts while the other pressed my head into her soaked crotch. I drank her juices as my tongue danced around her swollen clit and she gasped in ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her. She quickly brought me back to the seat and got down before me.

She lowered her head onto my swollen meat and took off the remaining glove.

"Oh Cis! You feel so good. I'm gonna come again!"

Her mouth full of cock, she stroked my thighs in approval never letting her lips off my shaft. I wasn't sure if she was prepared for what was going to happen, but she had to have a clue after the hand-job in the courtyard.

My pole was coated with her saliva and she moved her small hand up and down my glistening meat. She took most of it in her mouth while her fingers ran up and down the remaining length.

I leaned her back on the seat and pulled off my pants. I straddled her placing my swollen cock between her sweat-covered melons. She squeezed them together around me as I moved between her, fucking her tits. She kept her mouth open and received the tip.

"Oh my god, that's so hot! I just wanna be fucked right now," she moaned as she struggled to keep her tits tight around my meat.

Finally she pressed them together, burying my cock into her tit meat and moved them up and down. She looked into my face as the intensity of tit-fucking continued. I braced myself and felt once again the powerful force brought on by my sister's affection.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" I warned as blast after blast shot our my dick and into her throat. I heard her gulp and watched her swallow three times, but there was too much. She backed away as if in disappointment at herself as my cock continued unleashing the torrent of jizz. It ran down the sides of her hair and between her cleavage. She crawled up and kissed me."

"God Cissy. That was incredible!"

"You too. I've never felt anything like that."

"Me either," I said.

"Shut up! You've been with lot's of other girls."

"No. Just Lila. And it's different when you're in love with someone," I added.

"You're so sweet. I love you too!" she smiled.

We adjusted ourselves in the last few minutes of the ride and tried to look presentable. She tried to wipe all the cum off of herself but the two kleenex she brought with her weren't equal to the task. He chest and face looked a little glazed and her hair was clinging to one side of her face. I probably painted no better a picture with my undone pants and face covered with my sister's juices.

The limo stopped and we were let out at our door. I tipped the chauffeur and we walked into the house.

Once back inside, Cissy drew me upstairs and we sat on her bed and kissed. Our hands fumbled at each other's clothes. She undid my tie and shirt and I unzipped the back of her gown. What started out slow and fumbling became frenzied and hurried as we exposed our bodies to each other.

She lay me on the bed and once more took me into her mouth. I watched as her pouty red shining lips move up and down my shining pole.

She positioned herself over me.

"Now the main event," she said proudly, "I want you inside me, honey. Go slow though, I kind of suspected it might be a bit hard at first, but looking at the equipment here, I think gentleness is the watchword."

She guided the tip of my manhood to the lips of her pussy and she was totally wet. She sank down, impaling herself slowly onto me.

"is it okay, Cis?" I asked as she exhaled.

"It kind of feels tight, but also good. I want all of you. Inside me. Now," she said sinking down on me further.

Her pussy was as tight as a velvet vice but as slick as lotion. I let her take the lead. About half of my seven inches was inside her and she was moving slowly.

"You're so big and thick, babe."

I took both her breasts in my hands and caressed them. Her skin was smooth and cool to the touch. Her nipples were hard and swollen.

"That's it. Play with my breasts!" she cried and sank a little further down on my cock. I moved a little deeper inside her and we slowly established a rhythm.

"You feel incredible, Cis," I whispered.

"You too. It feels okay now," she said. Her nails were digging into my shoulders as I pushed myself further inside her.

She was looking directly into my eyes as moved herself up and down on my meat. Our rhythm was growing faster and more urgent with every thrust and a thin dew of sweat broke out on my sister's porcelain flesh.

She leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me. Ooh - I'm so close - I'm gonna explode."

Her breathing quickened and I felt her bite into my shoulder as she ground her tight pussy on my cock. I was now buried inside her to the hilt. She reached a hand between us and rubbed her clit gently. I arched up beneath her to further grind into her wet pussy as the pace of her rocking above me quickened. I was about ready to cum.

"Sis, you need to slow down. I'm...."

"I can't. Oh honey! I'm cumming. Oh God!!" she wailed, not slowing down a bit as she convulsed on top of me. I could feel her womanhood squeezing tighter around me as she came. I couldn't stop myself.

"Cissy! I'm cumming inside you!" I cried as my loins exploded into her. It felt like lightning ripping through me as blast after blast erupted inside her hot virgin pussy.

"Yes, baby! Do it. I can feel you. Oh God! This is what I wanted! Fill me up with your cum! Make love to me"

The throes of our ecstasy tapered off and she lay on top of me. Our sweat-covered bodies trying to catch our breath. We made love three more times that night until the morning. We woke up and made love again in the bed and once more in the shower. Afterwards, we slept until the afternoon when the phone rang and woke us.

It was the hospital. Mom had passed away peacefully in the night. Cissy and I cried together and I went to the hospital to sign papers.

Mom wanted to be cremated and the remaining extended family would need a few weeks to travel, so it was agreed to have a memorial service in three weeks.

Cissy and I were able to finish our exams and the memorial was a small event.

Afterwards, we went back to the house to talk about the future.

Cissy, decided to take the scholarship at Temple while I took the job in the same city. Our uncle Bill agreed to sell the house for us.

She nestled into me on the couch.

"Just you and me - forever Cissy," I said.

"No. Not anymore," she said solemnly.

My heart broke as the words came out. I couldn't believe she was going to leave me.

"What's wrong?" I pleaded.

"Nothing. It's just...I think I'm pregnant."

The darkness in my heart turned to light at her news.

"That's great!" I cried.

"You mean it? I thought you'd be upset."

"Never. You're the most beautiful woman in the wolrd and I feel so lucky to start a family with you. I want to grow old with you and be with you forever."

We kissed and made love on the couch.

We agreed to name it Marcella if it was a girl and Marcus if it was a boy.

eisbehr
eisbehr
195 Followers