City Lights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought a bottle of lube."

"Mmmmmmm...."

I felt him apply lube to my pussy, although I didn't really need it because I was so wet already. Then I lubed up his dick and resumed my position.

And then.... He entered me!

I don't know how long he fucked me. I couldn't even tell you how many times I came. All I know is that I enjoyed every fucking minute of it. We fucked and we fucked and we fucked and we fucked!

"Oh baby, how do you do this to me!"

Billy grinned as usual. "So, you want to go see your cousin this afternoon, or should I go ahead and mess up your makeup?"

"As much as I would want you to mess up my makeup, I promised her we would meet for coffee. You can come along if you want. I know you never resist a trip to the book store."

Billy sat down on the couch, exhausted. "No, I think I'll sit this one out. Besides, if I'm going to work tomorrow morning, I need to recover."

I giggled sweetly as I recovered my clothes. "Yes, you sure do, baby."

* * * * * *

Monday morning, Billy and I made a good show of arriving separately. I couldn't give anyone even a hint that our relationship was anything but business-related.

Besides, he had to go HR first and get the HR lecture and then the grand tour before he ever got to work.

So it wasn't until after lunch that I went where Billy's office was located.

He had been offered, and had accepted, a position in the Office of New Projects, a job that offered little if any travel.

I walked down the hallway, dressed in black - blazer, pencil skirt and patent-leather pumps, and stopped as I saw nobody at the cubicle outside his office.

Then I stepped to the door. A cute young thing with jet black hair and chocolate skin was in there, dressed in a white turtleneck sweater, black leather skirt and patent-leather pumps.

Billy himself looked like he could take on the world, in a navy blue jacket and slacks, with a white shirt and navy tie.

I felt a stab of jealousy and fought it down. It wasn't Billy's fault who he got from the secretarial pool.

I heard Billy say, "Well, first of all, you can stop with the Mr. Francis. Okay, Monique?"

I smiled.

"Okay, Mr. - Billy."

"Second thing, get used to reading all the tech news in the morning so you can tell me all about it when I get in."

"Yes, Billy."

That was when I knocked on the door.

Monique looked over and said, "Why, Miss James, I mean Yvette, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Monique, how are things going?"

"They're going pretty well, I think. We're just getting acquainted."

Billy said, "Monique, can you leave us alone for a minute?"

"Sure. Just let me know if you need anything, Billy."

"Thank you, Monique." The girl closed the door behind her, heels clicking on the hardwood floor, body moving her outfit.

As soon as the lock clicked, I said, "I'm going to kill Leo."

Billy chuckled. "What, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. I just don't believe you got Monique Smith, of all the secretaries you could have gotten."

"HR was probably just being nice."

"Yeah."

Billy suddenly sighed hard. "You see, this was exactly what I was talking about. I come to work here, and suddenly everything changes between us."

I smiled weakly. "No. Nothing has changed between us. Believe me, I do love you. And I am so glad to get you out of there. I'm going to have to learn to adapt is all."

Billy stood up. "By the way, how do I look?"

"Like my man."

"Good."

"By the way, as long as I'm here, how is everything goin?"

"Monique seems like a very good secretary. Things are going great."

I stepped up very close to him. "And let me be the first to welcome you the company..."

Billy chuckled. I leaned in to kiss him but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in, Monique."

"I have lunch, Billy."

I smiled and said, "I'll just be leaving you two alone to get back to work."

"Thank you, Miss James."

12