City Of Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God that you didn't die. If you would have I don't know what I would do. You have to promise me that you'll never do anything like that again. Please Jeremiah promise me."

I felt his hands reach out and grab mine.

"Bailey, you can't say that."

He started to get angry.

"I can't say what damn it."

"You can't say Jeremiah." My voice caught in my throat. The reason why I only let certain people call me Miah is because Bailey is the one that started it. When we were young he couldn't say my whole name. So he shortened it down to Miah. "It will always be Miah for you."

Both of us started crying at this point. We reached for each other for the same time, and for the first time in eight years I felt Bailey's arms around me again. That hug is one of the best moments of my life. I could feel all the pain being washed away. I knew that I had my best friend and brother back.

"Miah, I tried looking for you the past few years. I just couldn't find you. Just when I gave up hope I came here looking at possible job offers and ended up that bar tonight. It was like a miracle. It took so long..."

"Bail all that's important is that you're here now. Luckily you were able to see the past the attitude I was throwing around and made me listen. I am so glad you did. I missed you so much."

"Oh God I missed you to Miah. I missed you so much. I just wish it wouldn't have taken me so long to get here."

"You're here now, and that is what's important."

We were both still holding on to each other and crying out years' worth of tears. I did the only thing I could think of to make us feel better. I held him close to me and rocked him back and forth.

"I'm so happy you're back Bail."

"I'm so glad that I found you Miah."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ok, that's it for chapter three! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. This isn't the end of the story. There is plenty more to come! Please send any feedback you have through the group or to the link below. Again, please include something in the subject so I know it's not Spam.

Michael

Copyright - Gryffindor 2003

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Lost & Found Ch. 01 Lost and broken soul, found by love.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Black Forest Panthers Damien and Keith meet.in Gay Male
Bonds Unbroken Mating brings challenges I never expected.in Gay Male
More Stories