City Of Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss slowly ended and I was left completely out of breath. Our bodies sagged against each other. I couldn't fucking believe this. I never even let myself think about this possibility because I never thought it could happen. Yet here I am, standing in the pouring rain on a rooftop, holding the man that I love.

"Miah..."

I looked into those beautiful green eyes of his.

"Bail?"

"We're even."

"What are you talking about?"

He smiled and cupped my face with his hands.

"I saved your life the other night from the taxi. And you just saved my life with just those three words. I love you too Miah."

And with that he leaned back in and kissed me again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well that is it for Chapter four! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. This isn't the end of the story. There is plenty more to come! Please send any feedback you have through the group or to the link below. Again, please include something in the subject so I know it's not Spam.

Michael

Copyright - Gryffindor 2003

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
More Stories