City Of Dreams Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MIAH!!!" I yelled.

There was no answer.

Gina pushed past me and went running down the hallway. I heard her scream. It was one of those screams that you can feel down in your bones. I took off after her. She was standing in the doorway to our bedroom and she was shaking. Tears were running down her face.

"No....oh please God no."

I pushed past her into the bedroom. What I saw will forever be burned into my memory. The blood. Sweet Jesus. The entire bed was covered in blood. This is NOT happening.

"MIAH!" I yelled again.

Austin pushed his way into the room and I could hear him gasp. He grabbed me to hold me up.

"B...look."

He pointed up at the wall.

There was a message scrawled across the wall. It was the same color as the bed. It was in blood.

'DIE FAGGOT'

It was all I could do to not throw up or pass out. I could hear Sara in the background on the phone. She must be calling the police. Gina was hysterical. I went over and grabbed her against me.

"Bailey....what's going on....what..."

She could barely talk. I knew how she felt. It was like someone had ripped my heart out. We had to find him. We HAD to.

"Guys! Get in here now!" Sara yelled from the living room.

We raced into the living room to see what she was yelling about.

"The cops are on their way. When I picked up the phone to call there was a message on the machine. Listen."

She leaned over and pushed play.

"Hello, son. I am sure by now you have found the little present I left you. I had to take matters into my own hands. You obviously weren't going to listen to me. I had to get the filth away from you. You had to see that he was using you. So I've taken your boy toy. He's mine to play with now. He's a dirty faggot and a piece of shit. He needs to be taught a lesson." I could hear the sound of something being hit. I then heard a voice cry out in pain. It was Miah! "The little faggot is fine for now, but I need to take care of the problem. Don't worry, son. You won't have to worry about him using you anymore. Daddy will fix it. Daddy will fix everything."

Tears were pouring down my face. I can't believe this is happening. I thought the message was over, but then I heard Miah in the background.

"I love you, Bailey, I love you!"

We then heard him scream in intense pain.

"SHUT UP FAGGOT. It's over. It's all over for you!" I heard my father scream.

The answering machine beeped and the message ended.

Gina, Austin, and Sara all had tears running down their faces. I sat down on the couch in shock. How could he do this? How could he take Miah away from me?

"We have to find him. I don't care how we do it, but we have to fucking find him."

They all looked at me and nodded. This is the worst moment of my life. He can't die. Oh God I can't even think like that. I need him. He can't leave me. He is my entire life. I will NOT let this happen. I WILL FIND HIM.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Sharizade One spirited boy teaches a wolf-king to love again.in Gay Male
Lost & Found Ch. 01 Lost and broken soul, found by love.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
More Stories