City Of Dreams Ch. 12

Story Info
It's the big day, and there's a surprise for Miah.
4.4k words
23.5k
13
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach was curled up into knots. I felt like I was going to throw up…again. I was just adjusting the tie for my tux when Gina walked into our bedroom. She looked gorgeous. She had on a strapless, full-length black velvet dress. Her hair was pulled up, but there were pieces that hung down and framed her beautiful face. There was a gorgeous diamond necklace wrapped around her neck. Gina borrowed it from her gram for the night. Gina walked up to me and gave me a hug.

“Everything is going to be fine.”

She reached up and removed the clasp I had in my hair. She ran her fingers through my hair and made it fall around my shoulders.

“You look sexier with your hair down, Miah.”

Austin walked into the room, and he looked phenomenal. That boy cleans up fucking good! He walked up to us and his hand ran through my hair as well.

“I’m glad that you got him to let his hair down. This looks so much better.”

I smiled at both of them.

“Thanks, Gina. Thanks, bro.”

“Is anyone else as nervous as I am?” Austin asked.

Gina and I both nodded our heads.

“I don’t know why we are nervous. Bailey and Sara are the ones that should be nervous.”

We gathered up our stuff and headed out the door. It was opening night of Into The Woods. I couldn’t wait to see the show. Besides it being my favorite show, Bailey and Sara were starring in it. We made our way downstairs to the limo that Bailey had got for us. That man is too sweet. He should have been thinking of what he had to get done tonight, but instead he was still thinking of me. God I love that man.

* * *

By the time the cast took their final bows I already had tears streaming down my face. Austin and Gina did as well. The show was fucking incredible. I knew that Bailey and Sara had talent, but oh my god! It was truly amazing to see them up there, but it really wasn’t them. I understand that it’s acting of course, but normally you don’t know who is on stage. Seeing people you know, but seeing them acting differently was a bit weird at first. By the end of the show though I practically forgot I knew either one of them. That’s how good they were. At the end of the show the baker’s wife, who died earlier, was singing to the baker as he sang to their only child. I had chills. You could see the tears on both of their faces and it just pulled you in. The audience was on their feet for at least 10 minutes when the show was over. Bailey and Sara had gotten thunderous applause when they walked out for their bows. I was so proud.

After the show Bailey and Sara met us in the lobby. He ran right up to me and scooped me up in his arms while planting a huge kiss on my lips.

“Did you like the show, baby?” He asked.

“Like it? I fucking loved it, sweetie! You were so fucking amazing.” I kissed him again, and then I looked over at Sara. “And you, my dear, rocked as well!”

They both blushed from the praise.

Bailey looked at me with that wolfish grin on his face. And that meant only one thing.

“Let’s go home, Miah. I want to see if we can break the witch’s spell on our own.”

I giggled. A blush crept up over my face. Oh sweet Jesus the things this man does to me.

“Look you sluts, we are going out for drinks first to celebrate. Then you can do whatever you want afterwards.” Gina said with a laugh.

Everyone cracked up.

“Or you could just screw in the limo. That would be fun to watch.” Austin said with a leer.

Gina’s head snapped towards him. Shock was written all over her face.

“Are you trying to get traded to their team there, Austin?” Gina asked with an eyebrow arched.

“Of course not, Gina. Am I not allowed to be comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that Bailey and Miah are fucking hot? Seeing them together would have to be hot.”

Bailey and I both blushed, and Sara was giggling.

“Hmmm that could be hot, Austin. Me and you watching them go at it like the gay rabbits that they are.”

Gina had this thoughtful look on her face and her finger was tapping against her mouth.

“Bailey did promise me that I could watch. I don’t see why you can’t be included in that.”

Our faces turned even redder, if that were even possible. Gina and Sara came over and gave us both a hug and a kiss. They headed off towards the limo outside. Austin came over and gave us a hug as well. Then he surprised us by planting a soft kiss on both of our lips.

“I do love you, guys. I am lucky to have you both as part of my family.”

We pulled him into a mini-group hug. This was turning out to be one of the greatest evenings. My boyfriend kicked ass up on stage. Our family, not our friends but our family, was there to share it. Bailey, Austin, and I walked out to join the girls in the limo. Tonight was fucking unbelievable.

* * *

The next morning Gina and I were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette. We both had that glow of people who were loved…numerous times. We just kept looking at each other and giggling.

“How did we get so lucky, Miah?”

“I don’t know, Gina, but I hope we stay this lucky.”

“Me too, stud.” Gina smiled at me and winked. “And I have to say that you and Bailey are a really good thing for Austin. We’ve talked about you guys, and he really does think of you as family. He really didn’t have anyone when he was growing up. Just like the three of us. And he is so excited that he has become a part of our group.”

I smiled at Gina. We both had tears in our eyes.

“We do have a pretty awesome family here don’t we, G?”

As we were finishing up our coffee Bailey came stumbling in. He stopped next to me and gave me a sweet kiss. He moved around the table to get some coffee, but stopped first and Gina got a kiss as well. Gina and I looked at each other with eyebrows raised, but before we could say anything Austin sleepily came into the kitchen. He got a cup a coffee and gave Gina a kiss. As he sat down in between her and I he leaned over and I got a good morning kiss as well. Gina and I looked happy, but confused. I am not complaining about the kisses, but I just wasn’t sure of what was going on.

“Guys…” Gina started. “Not that we mind, but what’s with the morning kisses this morning?”

Bailey and Austin exchanged surprised looks.

“Did you kiss them both?” They said at the same time.

Everyone started laughing their asses off.

“I just wanted to show my family that I love them. If you would have been here you would have gotten one too, buddy.” Bailey said with a grin.

“Ditto, B.” Austin grinned back.

I felt some tears in my eyes. I wasn’t sad. Far from that! I’ve just always wished to have a close-knit family, and it seems that I’ve finally gotten that.

Gina and I finished our coffees and went into the living room. We each lounged on a couch and put on some daytime talk shows. They crack me up! It seems that the morning surprises weren’t going to stop though. Bailey came into the living room, and instead of sitting with me he sat behind Gina and pulled her up against him. There was one thing that surprised me. There was no jealousy, but I expected it to be there. Bailey looked over at me and gave me one of those patented million-watt smile. Gina and I smiled at each other as well. Austin came into the living room and looked over at Gina and Bailey and smiled.

He came over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. I moved over a bit and lit up a cigarette. He looked over at me and his face fell a bit. His eyes glued to the TV. I looked over at Bailey, and he could see the question on my face. His face lit up again and he nodded. I tapped Austin on the shoulder and he looked over at me.

“What’s up, Miah?”

I could hear a bit of pain in his voice and I felt like shit. I didn’t realize that my moving away a bit would hurt him. I just didn’t want to make him uncomfortable, but I should have known better. I didn’t answer Austin. I just leaned over and turned him sideways a bit. I moved his arms and lay back with my back pressed against his chest. His arms wrapped around me immediately and I could feel him relax.

“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, bro. I just wasn’t thinking…”

Austin interrupted me.

“It’s ok, bro. This is new to me too. I’ve always wanted close friends, brothers even. And I didn’t want to come across as trying to come in between you and B and…”

It was my turn to interrupt him.

“Well, we all know now how close we are to each other. So let’s not worry about it and just be comfortable with each other.”

Bailey’s voice came from across the room.

“I think we all have wanted a close family. I think we got pretty lucky finding each other. Luckily none of us are jealous of each other. So let’s enjoy our family.”

We grinned and relaxed against each other. Bailey was running his fingers through Gina’s hair and she looked so peaceful. After a few minutes I could feel Austin doing the same thing. If anything in the world relaxed me, having someone play with my hair was on the top of the list. Somehow in this mixed up crazy world the four of us were able to find each other, and our wonderful family was born. I counted my blessings everyday.

We relaxed like that for an hour or so just enjoying being with each other. Some people might find it weird, but when you are that close to someone it is wonderful to be able to share your love with them. None of it was sexual. We truly did love each other, and life was good.

“So when are you two going to set a date?” Gina asked.

Bailey looked down at her.

“A date for what, G?”

Bailey’s air left his lungs as Gina elbowed him playfully in the stomach.

“A date for your wedding you shit!”

Bailey’s eyes met mine.

“We haven’t picked a specific date yet, but there is something we need to talk to you and Austin about…”

Bailey’s voice trailed off and our eyes met. We had discussed this and it was the perfect time to talk to them about it.

“Talk to us about what, B?” Austin asked.

Bailey and I discussed about how we would ask this. We decided that Bailey would ask Gina, and I would ask Austin. It didn’t matter who asked who, but we thought that if Bailey asked Gina instead of me doing it, then it would mean more to her. Gina knows how much I love her, but this gave Bailey the opportunity to show her he felt the same way. And the same thing went with Austin.

This was an important moment for Bailey and me, and we both had tears in our eyes.

“Gina…” Bailey began. “We would be honored if you would be our maid of honor for the wedding”

Gina’s face showed the shock she felt. We hadn’t discussed what type of wedding we wanted with them, but we decided that we wanted them to be a part of our day. Tears started running down her face.

“YES!!!! Of course I will be! This is awesome!”

Everyone jumped up off the couches and there was a round of hugs. We were all crying happy tears. There was just one question left to ask.

“You are going to look beautiful walking down the aisle honey. I can’t wait to see it!” Austin said with a huge grin.

“Of course you’ll see her, Austin, but you will be walking with one of us down the aisle, not Gina.”

Austin looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

“What do you mean, Miah?”

I grinned at him.

“Well, it will be the duty of our best man to walk one of us down the aisle.”

His mouth flapped up and down. I thought he would have expected us to ask him to be the best man after we asked Gina to be the maid of honor, but I was mistaken.

“You mean you want me to…”

He was flabbergasted, and looked pretty cute.

“Austin, will you be our best man?”

He couldn’t even respond. He just nodded his head furiously. This was followed by another round of group hugs.

“Now that we’ve gotten that taken care of. We have a whole damn wedding to plan.”

We had one more giant group hug and began to discuss ideas for the wedding.

* * *

The next few months were a complete blur. There were so many details to take care of it boggled my mind. Luckily Gina and Austin were godsends. They helped take care of everything. If it weren’t for them I probably would have had some type of breakdown. Anytime something went wrong one of them was always there to step in and take care of the problem. I was a nervous wreck.

The day had finally arrived though. I found myself waiting in a room with Austin and my stomach was filled with what had to be a million butterflies. I kept fiddling with the buttons on my suit jacket. Austin came over and grabbed me in a huge hug.

“Everything is going to be fine. It’s going to be wonderful in fact. You two were so meant for each other. Besides you picked some awesome suits for the wedding.”

I looked down at the suits we had on and grinned. Bailey and I did do a good job in picking them I had to admit. Instead of going with a normal tux we went a different route. The suit jacket was actually a floor length trench coat. The vests we wore covered the entire chest. We also wore banded collared shirts. Austin had on the same suit as we did except his was black and ours were white.

There was a knock on the door and Gina eased herself into the room. She looked radiant. We chose a strapless deep blue ball gown for her to wear. She had a velvet wrap draped around her shoulders that matched the dress.

“How are you holding up in here stud?” She asked with a grin.

“I think I am going to pass out.”

Austin and Gina laughed. She came over and gave me a big hug.

“You are going to be fine. Bailey is a mess too. Everything will go smoothly.”

I grinned at her and nodded.

“Austin, you need to go over and fetch Bailey. The time has arrived.”

Austin gave me another hug and a quick kiss.

“See you out there, bro.”

He grinned and headed out of the room. We decided not to have the ceremony in a church. Instead Gina arranged for us to use a hall in one of the fancier hotels in town. This way after the ceremony we could go right into the reception. Bailey decided he wanted to walk out first with Austin, and then Gina and I would follow. I heard the soft music began to play from the hall and I took a deep breath.

“Let’s go, Miah. It’s time for you to get hitched.”

We both giggled and hugged again. I gave her a kiss.

“I don’t know what I would do without you, Gina. You’re the best friend and sister I could ever have.”

I could see the tears of happiness in her eyes.

“Don’t make me cry. I just fixed my make up.”

We grinned as we stepped out of the room and made our way down the hallway. We entered the beautifully decorated hall and everyone was already on their feet. I could see Bailey and Austin standing in front of me. My breath caught in my throat. Bailey looked gorgeous.

“Breathe, sweetie.” Gina whispered to me.

My eyes locked with Bailey as we made our way towards him and he had that amazing smile on his face. A grin broke out on my own face. I can’t believe this is happening. We finally made it up to them and Gina gave Bailey a kiss on the cheek. He reached over and grabbed my hands as we stood facing each other.

The ceremony was going so beautifully. We finally made it up to the point where we had to say our vows. There was so much emotion running through me I just hoped to be able to get through them. We had decided that I would start.

“Bailey, you have brought so much love and happiness to my life. My world was full of darkness until you came back into my life. You are the light that has led me through the darkness. I never thought I would find true love, but you proved me wrong. I melt when I gaze into your eyes, and I tremble at your touch. My heart was empty, but you filled it to bursting. You not only completed me as a person, but your love has made me a better person. I am stronger and more confident with you by my side. I know that I can face anything as long as you stand beside me. Today I pledge my love and my life to you. I am yours not just today, but tomorrow and forever. I love you with all of my heart and all of my soul, Bailey Masters.”

I could see the tears well up in his eyes as I slid the ring onto his finger. Bailey cleared his throat.

“Jeremiah, you have shown me so many things throughout my life. You showed me what it meant to be a friend. You showed me just how powerful and amazing love can be. There were a few times in my life when I thought that I had lost you. Those moments I knew what pain was. I know that I cannot live my life without you in my arms. Without you I am nothing. I know in my heart that you are my soul mate, but you are even more than that. You are a gift from heaven. Every breath that I take and every beat of my heart is for you and you alone. I love you with all of my heart and all of my soul, Jeremiah Summers.”

I couldn’t stop the tears that had been building inside of me as Bailey slid my ring on my finger. Our lips met in one of the sweetest kisses I have ever experienced in my entire life. I could barely hear the crowd cheering in the background. I was so fucking happy I could burst. The day had finally arrived. I was able to hold my husband in my arms. Nothing could make this day any more special. Little did I know that Bailey had plans of his own to prove that thought wrong.

* * *

Bailey, Gina, Austin and I were sitting at a table looking out over all of the guests that were there. Gina and Austin had both just given their speeches. They were both funny and the love they felt for us was very clear. Bailey and I cried during both of their speeches. In fact Austin and Gina cried a bit as well. The reception was in full swing now and everyone was having an amazing time. We really did pull everything off without a hitch. The dinner was wonderful and I was having a great time. Bailey and I sat practically in each other’s lap the whole time. We had constant body contact. Either we were holding hands or had our arm around the other one. It was a special evening.

Bailey reached over and tapped on his champagne glass to get everyone’s attention. Everyone quieted down and I looked up at him. What was he doing? We hadn’t planned to make a speech.

“Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you again for sharing in our special day.” He reached down and took my hand in his. “I just wanted to take a moment from the celebration to give my husband a special gift.”

I looked up at him and confusion was written all across my face. We had agreed that we wouldn’t be getting gifts for each other because no gift could compare to how special the day was. Once again Bailey was going to prove me wrong.

“I wanted to sing something for Miah today to show him how much I love him, but I knew that there was no way I would be able to get through it without crying. I was lucky though to get an extremely talented friend to sing for me though. Miah, I love you so much baby, and this song is dedicated to you, my beautiful husband.”

He sat down and pulled me into his lap. He kissed me as the lights in the hall slowly dimmed. A woman gently stepped onto the stage the band was playing on. Her voice echoed through the room as she began to sing Mariah Carey’s Open Arms.

The woman’s voice was gorgeous. She was a tall beautiful woman. She had to be a model. Bailey must have met her when he was doing Into The Woods. She was the perfect choice to sing this song. Her voice out did Mariah Carey’s version.

Tears were streaming down both of our faces. This moment was perfect. I knew that this would be one of the moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Bailey’s arms tightened around me and I kissed him.

Austin and Gina had moved behind us as the song was starting. Austin leaned down and whispered in our ears.

“You did an amazing job, Bailey. She is phenomenal. It’s funny though. She really reminds me of you, Miah.”

12