City Of Dreams Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the song the woman was facing sideways a bit. As the last note echoed through the room with the crowd cheering she turned and our eyes met. There were tears on her face. My breath caught in my throat. I heard Gina gasp.

“My lord, Miah. You two look so much a like. She could almost be your…”

Her voice trailed off as I looked back and forth between Bailey and the woman on stage.

“Bailey…”

I couldn’t even talk. The words got stuck in my throat. He knew what my question was though. He slowly nodded his head. I kissed him hard on the mouth and I jumped up out my seat. I practically ran towards the stage. I stopped a few feet from the woman who just sang so beautifully. Only one word was able to leave my mouth.

“Mom?”

I could see her body shake as she tried to hold back her tears. Her head nodded slowly.

“Miah…” Her soft voice began. Just the sound of it sent memories rushing through my head. “Baby, I’ve missed you so much. I didn’t want to leave you, but your father forced me away. When I tried to contact you a few months later he told me that you had died. I wish I could have stayed to protect you, but your father…”

Her voice caught in her throat.

“Miah, I love you. I never wanted to leave you. I hope that you can find a way to forgive me.”

I bit my lip. Tears streamed down my face. If my father weren’t already dead I would have killed him. How dare he send her away from me! All the lies he told me.

“I’m so sorry I never came to find you, Mom, but everything he told me. He said it so many times I couldn’t help but believe it. I’ve missed you so much.”

Her arms opened and I rushed into them. We cried as we held onto each other. She whispered words of love into my ear. I can’t believe it. I don’t know how Bailey did it, but he did.

“I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too, baby. That husband of yours is an amazing person. I am so glad you two found each other, Miah. He is so lucky to have you baby.”

“I’m the lucky one, Mom.”

We hugged again as Bailey, Austin, and Gina came over to us. My mom reached out and pulled Bailey into our hug.

“Well, it seems that I got my son back today, and got another one in the process.”

We all grinned through our tears.

“I take it you liked your surprise, Miah?”

I didn’t even answer him. I pulled him against me and planted the biggest kiss of his life on him.

“You are amazing, Bailey. I don’t know how you did it, but thank you so much.”

“I love you, Miah.”

“I love you too, Bailey.”

As we kissed again my mom, Gina, and Austin surrounded us in a group hug. Today has turned out to be the fucking best day of my life. I was married to the man of my dreams, my brother and sister were here to share it, and my beautiful husband brought my mom back into my life. Things just don’t get any better than this.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
Lost & Found Ch. 01 Lost and broken soul, found by love.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
More Stories