City Of Dreams Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin bobbed his head up and down on my cock for a few minutes. Before I knew it, I felt his lips wrap around the base of my cock. For being a first timer he was deep-throating me like a pro! I felt him grab onto my hips and pull me against him. I took the hint and pulled back. I gently thrust my cock back into his willing mouth. I felt his lips vibrate as Austin moaned around my cock. I started to fuck his hot mouth in a nice, smooth rhythm. Austin opened his eyes and looked up at me. I felt his tongue lick and push at the underside of my cock.

“Yeah, that’s it, bro. Suck my cock.” I moaned at him.

I felt his hands grip my ass and pull me even deeper into his mouth. I could feel his throat muscles grab and massage my cock. I felt Austin begin to gag a little. I pulled my cock out of his mouth. Before he had a chance to protest I pulled him to his feet. My lips crashed against his, my tongue penetrating his mouth just as my cock had. Austin pushed his crotch against me. I looked down and saw the huge wet spot that covered the front of his pants.

“Someone excited?” I asked with a sexy grin. Austin’s eyes were glazed over and he nodded. I reached out and massaged the huge bulge in his pants. His head fell backwards as a low, masculine groan rumbled from his chest. “I better take a closer look at this thing, bro.”

I dropped to my knees as I unbuttoned his pants. As I opened his pants I could see Austin’s pubic hair.

“What’s with the free-balling bro?” I asked.

I could see the blush begin at the top of his chest and spread over his face.

“I always go commando around the house, bro.” Austin huskily replied.

“I’ll have to keep that in…”

Whatever I was going to say flew from my mind as I pulled his pants down. Austin had a fucking huge, thick cock. I knew he was big when he flashed us, but he was soft then. His cock had to be close to ten inches long. I glanced up at Austin. Passion was written all over his face. He grinned and leaned his body forward so the head of his cock brushed over my lips.

“Suck me, bro?” He huskily asked.

Just as he rubbed his head against my lips again, I opened my mouth and sucked the mushroom head into my mouth. I felt his cock leak against my tongue and I tasted him. Austin tasted absolutely wonderful. I grabbed onto his low hanging balls and tugged. I felt him twitch in my mouth. It was time for me to show Austin how talented his brother is. I took a deep breath through my nose and slid my mouth down the entire length of his cock. My lips wrapped around the thick base as my nose took in the hot, musky smell of his crotch.

“Holy fuck! No one has ever done that, bro!” Austin moaned. His hands wrapped around my long hair. He began to thrust in and out of my mouth. I could tell any control he had left was gone now. “Oh God, this feels so fucking good, Miah.”

As he fucked my mouth I slid my hands back and grabbed his sexy ass. I ran a fingertip up and down the crack of his ass. He moaned even louder. I got my second surprise for the evening. As I rubbed a finger over his hole, Austin pushed back and sank completely down on my finger. I was so shocked I nearly choked on his cock.

“You seem to forget the pointers you gave to Gina on sucking cock, bro.” Austin said with a laugh. “She told me she picked up her finer cock sucking skills from you.”

Austin thought he was so cute. He wasn’t laughing once I pushed my finger against his prostate. I felt his ass muscles clamp down around my finger. I moaned around his cock as I felt my own cock twitch. You know I was thinking about how that would feel around my cock. Austin pulled his cock from my mouth and kneeled down with me. He attacked me with his mouth. His tongue plunged into my mouth as his hand gripped my cock.

“I want you in me, bro.” Austin panted into my ear. “I want to share with you what no one else ever will.”

“Are you sure, Aust?” I asked. He nodded his head. Austin lay back on the floor and pulled his knees up to his chest. “That’s not the easiest position for you to be in, bro.”

“I know, Miah, but it’s the way I want. Ok?” Austin replied.

I nodded my head and moved between his legs. Austin closed his eyes and sighed. I knew he thought I was going to push right in. I think we all know a bit differently. I leaned down and ran my tongue over his tight, hot hole. I heard him gasp. His head popped up from the floor and he looked down at me. Austin didn’t say a word, but he pulled his knees up closer to his chest. I leaned down and continued to lick and suck at him. I wanted to make sure this was an experience he would never forget. After a few minutes I started to work two fingers into his ass. Austin groaned and pushed up to meet my hand.

“I’m ready for you, bro. Please.” Austin begged.

I kneeled in between Austin’s legs. He wrapped them around my waist as I guided my cock towards his hole. Just as the head of my cock touched his entrance, his legs tightened around me. Austin pushed up with his ass, as his legs pulled me forward. I sank into him in one long stroke. A huge groan erupted from me as I felt Austin’s entire body shutter.

“Sweet Jesus, Austin, are you ok?” I asked him.

“Oh fuck yeah.” Austin moaned in response. “I’ve had my ass played with before, bro. It was never a real cock, and it was never as big as you. God, this feels so un-fucking-believable!”

As he said it I felt his ass clamp down around me. My body arched and I sank a little deeper into him. Austin’s hands pulled my head down for a kiss. Our lips met as I slowly pulled out. I barely left the head of my cock in as I pushed back into him. Austin’s ass rose off the floor to meet me. I started a gentle, slow rhythm. I had to try and control myself; otherwise I’d be fucking the shit out of him. I felt Austin’s body shudder and I pulled back to look at him.

There were tears falling down his cheeks. I immediately stopped moving.

“Don’t stop, Miah.” Austin choked out. “I’m ok. This just feels so incredible, and I still can’t even believe this is happening. You know I love you, right?”

“I know, bro.” I said as I felt myself start to choke up. I pushed back into him. “I love you too, Austin. Let me show you how much, bro.”

I continued my assault on his ass. Austin was pushing back against me even harder. His legs tightened around my waist again. He was pulling me against him. I looked into his eyes and I could tell what he wanted. I pushed back into him with a bit more force. Austin grunted. He started to tug on my chest. That drove me over the edge. My self-control went out the window.

“Fuck me, bro. Please fuck me.” Austin begged.

I was more than happy to comply. My pace picked up and I started to pound his hot, sexy ass. Austin started to moan even louder than before. He was pleading with me to fuck him harder, deeper. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to keep this pace up for long. The inside of his ass was so fucking hot, and his muscles seem to be milking my cock.

“Austin…bro…I’m not going to make it much longer. I’m getting really close.” I panted to him.

“Give it to me, bro. I’m right there with you. Fuck the cum out of me, Miah.” Austin groaned.

I lasted for about five more strokes. On the sixth stroke I slammed back into him, my cock going deeper than ever. I yelled out his name as my cock unloaded deep inside of him. I felt Austin’s ass clamp down tightly around my cock. He must have shot at least ten spurts of hot, ropey cum over our bodies. Austin even managed to get some across his lips and cheek. I leaned down and licked some of it off of his cheek. I kissed him deeply, sharing the taste with him.

“That was out of this world, bro.” Austin said after the kiss. “I love you, Miah.”

“I love you too, Austin.” I replied with a grin. I gently eased out of his ass and laid down beside him. “Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

Austin rolled onto this side to look at me. He reached out and ran his fingers down the side of my face. This was a prime example of why everyone loved Austin. He was so affectionate and loving.

“It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined, though I think that had to do with you.” Austin said.

“Me?” I asked in surprise.

“Yeah, you.” Austin said with a blush. “I’ve always been curious, but this wouldn’t have meant anything with anyone else. I’ve always felt so connected to you, and to be able to do this with you, well, I can’t even say what it means to me.”

I leaned over and kissed him deeply. I knew exactly what Austin meant. I think Gina and Bailey were right. This was something that Austin and I needed. We were connected to each other before, but now that connection was enhanced ten fold.

“I do have a question, though.” Austin said quietly.

“What’s on your mind, Aust?” I asked.

“Is this the only night we have together?” Austin asked me. “If it is, then you better be ready for some all night action, bro.”

I laughed at his comment, but the question echoed through my mind as well. Would this be the only night we shared? It’s not like I was thinking about leaving Bailey, but what I just shared with Austin was so special. This was definitely going to be a topic to discuss the next time the four of us were together.

“I don’t know if this is it, Austin.” I said with a sigh. “I have to be honest with you, though. I hope that it isn’t the last time.”

“Me too, bro, me too.” Austin said as he pulled me against him.

After a few minutes I stood up. I reached down and helped Austin to his feet.

“Let’s go to bed, bro.” I said.

“You mean to sleep or?” Austin asked with a grin.

“I don’t know about you, but I don’t think we’ll be going to sleep right away.” I said grinning back. We went back into the guest bedroom. It’s not that I was uncomfortable about sleeping in our bed or their bed, but I wanted tonight to just be about us. I talked to Gina and Bailey about it, and they both understood. Austin and I explored each other for the next few hours. We took turns topping each other, which was something else Bailey and I talked about. Bailey thought it was only fair that Austin and I share each other completely. I was definitely lucky to have such an understanding husband. Austin and I finally feel asleep wrapped together in each other’s arms.

* * *

Gina, Austin, Bailey, and I stood on the rooftop admiring the beautiful city skyline, a city that held all of our hopes and dreams. The reception ended about an hour ago. Gina and Austin decided to spend their wedding night at the apartment. Tomorrow morning the four of us were going on our honeymoon cruise. Bailey and I never had the opportunity to have a honeymoon, and we thought it was a wonderful idea to go as a group. We had a few bottles of champagne and a radio with us so we could dance and listen to some music.

Gina and Austin were breathtaking together. My brother was so handsome in his tuxedo, and Gina looked like an angel that stepped out of the heavens in her wedding dress. The ceremony was beautiful. All four of us had cried. I was so totally happy for the two of them. They fit together like two puzzle pieces. Bailey started to pour one final toast for the group. The radio continued to play in the background.

“To the beginning of a wonderful, happy marriage.” Bailey said as we all raised our glasses. “May you find comfort in each other’s arms, and happiness and love in each other’s hearts. It’s an amazing moment when a person is able to find their soul mate, and I truly believe that is exactly what you both have done. I hope the world brings you as much beauty as you bring to it.”

We raised our glasses with tear-filled eyes. Leave it to Bailey to make everyone cry. That man is so fucking sweet; I wanted to do him right on the spot.

“No, Miah, you can’t do him right here.” Gina, Austin, and Bailey all said at once.

“Am I that transparent?” I asked as I blushed.

“If you were any harder your pants would be.” Austin said with a laugh.

I glanced down. You would have sworn there was a circus in town from the size of the tent in my pants.

“Is everyone excited about the cruise tomorrow?” Bailey asked.

“I am so pumped up!” Gina said. She glanced over at me. “Sorry, Miah. That was probably a bad choice of words on my part.”

Everyone had a good laugh at my expense. Hell, I even laughed along with the bitches. We stood together in a group with our arms around each other. This rooftop had so many memories for me already. This was another one that I would be adding to that growing list.

“I’m definitely looking forward to getting away for a bit. I love the city, but the cruise will be a nice change of pace.” Bailey said.

“I think the four of us are going to have a fucking blast!” Austin added.

“You mean the five of us.” Gina said with a smile.

“I know Miah’s pretty big, Gina, but I don’t know if I’d refer to his cock as an extra person.” Bailey said with a laugh.

Austin cracked up at Bailey’s joke, but my eyes were locked onto Gina’s. I tilted my head in question at her, and she placed her hand on her belly.

“Hey you pigs.” I said to the guys. “She’s not referring to me.”

Austin and Bailey looked at Gina. They both saw her right hand lying across her belly.

“Honey, are you sure?” Austin asked. His voice cracked a bit.

“Yes.” Gina choked out. “I found out when our blood tests for our marriage license came back. A few of the results came back a little weird. So the doctors did some more intensive testing. The doctors confirmed it yesterday. I am definitely with child. I wanted to wait until after the wedding to tell you.”

“WOO HOO!” Austin yelled as he scooped Gina up into his arms. “I LOVE THIS WOMAN!”

Tears of happiness covered all of our faces. Hugs and kisses were exchanged between all of us. Austin surprised me by giving me a pretty passionate kiss.

“Based on that kiss I take it things went well last night?” Gina asked with a grin.

“I’d say things went well.” Austin replied with a wolfish grin of his own.

“Thank God!” Gina said with a fake sigh. “Someone is going to have to keep you busy as this pregnancy goes along. At least I know that Miah can take care of your raging hormones.”

“What?” Austin and I asked at the same time.

Bailey walked over to us and put his arms around us both.

“Gina and I would have never asked you to share yourself with Austin, Miah, and then expect you both to just turn those feelings off. It’s not like either of you is going to leave us. We can’t be upset about two brothers helping each other out from time to time. Besides, Gina and I could use some days off. You both work us like dogs.” Bailey said.

I gave Bailey a deep, loving kiss. I knew Austin was doing the same to Gina.

I couldn’t even begin to believe the unexpected twists and turns that my life has taken. I went from being alone in a huge city, and then Gina and I met. I ended up with one asshole guy after another, and then Bailey came back into my life. I was kidnapped and nearly killed by our fathers, but my family found me. Gina finally found the perfect man, and he ended up being my brother. I got to spend some amazing, wonderful time with my mother, and got to meet my real father. I got married to the man of my dreams, and now I was going to be an uncle.

The four of us stood with our arms wrapped around each other. We took one final look out at the city. It’s beauty shimmering in the night sky. I can't believe how wonderful and amazing my life has become. I was half tempted to pinch myself to see if I would wake up, but who would want to wake up when you're living in a city of dreams.

The End

This is the final chapter in this part of the City Of Dreams Series. I’m sorry that it’s taken so long for this chapter to come out, but to be honest; I really didn’t want to see it end. After looking back over the characters, I just didn’t want to leave them. So I decided that this chapter would end the current story of Miah, Bailey, Gina, and Austin. There will be a sequel to the story, but that will be coming later on. Thank you so much to everyone who has sent feedback about City Of Dreams. I appreciate all of the support you all have shown.

My work is dedicated to my grandmother, who taught me how to love.

I’d like to thank my husband, John, for all of his love and support, without him I’d be nothing.

Thank you to my sister, Melissa, who is one of my biggest fans and supporters. I love you KP.

I’d like to thank Sara for giving me so encouragement and help. Without her I would have never started posting. I love ya twin!

Thank you to my editor J. Man, you rock!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mason's Chance Mason finds what he's been missing.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Out on a Limb Ethan's crush ends up being his college roommate.in Gay Male
Hands On Love Love is worth the wait.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
More Stories