City Slicker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m willing to take that chance if you are.” He replied. “I don’t want to put you in an uncomfortable situation.”

My wanton desires took precedent over my better judgment. I knew that it was nearly impossible for the two of us to be together if we didn’t take the opportunity, even thought it meant risking getting caught.

Within moments we were in the bedroom, helping each other out of our clothes. Seeing Wade’s muscular body for the first time, I found it hard to take my eyes off him. He made quick work of my bra and panties, tossing them across the bedroom. Shoving his black briefs down his legs, I gasped at the size of his magnificent cock. He was bigger than anyone I’d ever been with.

“Things really are bigger in Texas!” I nervously kidded.

“And, better!” He countered with a grin, climbing onto the bed with me.

Our lips pressed hard against each other’s as our kisses grew extremely passionate. Worries of being caught dissipated from my mind. Our tongues toyed with each other, taunting and teasing our deepest desires. Wade’s passionate kisses were like none I’d ever experienced or dreamed of. I could feel my strong sexual desires peaking right away.

Wade’s lips and tongue, working over my hard nipples, had me nearing an orgasm. I mumbled his name constantly between moans of sexual pleasure. My juices were flowing freely, dampening the sheets between my legs. The handsome young man was quite a lover, sensing my needs and desires. He was taking his time, not rushing our sexual encounter.

Wade’s strong hands slipped between my legs, toying with the moist lips of my pussy. I had an orgasm that sent my body trembling uncontrollably. Wade held me tightly till the orgasm faded to memory. Spreading my legs apart, his face disappeared between them. My hands clutched the back of his head, forcing his mouth into my pussy. His tongue snaked into me, making me buck wildly and moan aloud. His lips nibbled at my sensitive clit, sending me into sheer ecstasy. The orgasm had my cum flowing and my body trashing about on the bed. I screamed out, unable to control myself. The sexual bliss lasted on and on, zapping all the strength from my body.

I was still gasping for breath when Wade positioned my legs around his slender waist. His huge cock looked like it would rip me apart but I wanted him inside me more than ever. Working the head of his cock between the folds of my pussy, he pushed gently into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the hard shaft slipped deeper and deeper into me. My pussy was stretched to its limits. Wade took me gently, fucking me with slow, long strokes of his steel-hard cock.

We weren’t fucking so much as making love. Our bodies became one as we rode each other towards absolute sexual bliss. Our lips meshed together as our bodies bucked and convulsed. My orgasms were not as powerful as before but they were coming one after another. It was something I’d never experienced before. My fingernails clawed into Wade’s muscular legs as we fucked each other for what seemed like an hour. Wade’s grimaced face signaled he was nearing his climax. His hot cream disgorged into my pussy, sending us both into another world we’d never experienced. He kept spewing his cum into me, like it was never going to stop.

We held onto each other for dear life, waiting for our sexual bliss to gradually fade. For me, it was the best and greatest sexual experience of my life. Wade collapsed on top of me. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest, thumping hard against my breasts. My legs tightened their grip around his waist and my hands held him firmly to me. We lay together, embracing our bodies to one another. Neither of us wanted our sexual encounter to end but we both realized we were pressing our luck.

After getting washed and dressed, making sure we were both presentable, we changed the sheets on the bed. Wade couldn’t wipe the smile from his handsome face. I couldn’t either, remembering our intimate encounter.

Before exiting the motorhome to return to the auction, we kissed again. Our lips seemed to speak for themselves, knowing there was something much more meaningful between us. We may have come close to verbally expressing our affection for each other but we didn’t speak of it.

“Thought you two got lost!” My grandfather exclaimed when we rejoined them at the auction arena.

“We just lost track of time, I guess.” I responded, suppressing a grin. “There’s so much here to see and do.”

“Find something you liked?” Roger asked his son.

“Oh yeah!” Wade replied, smiling. “I bought a show saddle and bridle too!”

Neither his father nor my grandfather caught onto Wade’s real meaning. Although we sat and watched the stallions go through the auction, we both were thinking only about each other.

That evening, at dinner, Wade and I sat close together. My grandfather noticed our increased attentions toward each other.

“You know Roger, we might be looking at a future married couple.” J.D. kidded with a big grin.

“Think we oughta break out the shotguns and force the issue?” Roger jested with a laugh.

Beneath the table, I felt Wade’s hand giving mine a light squeeze. I squeezed back, entwining my fingers into his. It was an expression of our fondness for each other, certainly nothing more.

Returning to the fairgrounds for the late evening auction event, Wade found the horse he felt was perfect for him. The beautiful six-year-old dun mare had all the characteristics and breeding of a great cutting horse. There were numerous bidders for the horse, raising the bids hundreds of dollars at a time. It was quite evident, all the bidders had the same consenting opinion on the horse.

“You gonna bid on this one?” Roger asked his son. “She sure looks like a winner.”

“Whatta you think Michelle?” Wade questioned. “Think she’s the one for me?”

“If you don’t bid on her, I will.” I replied, squeezing his hand.

Wade joined in on the bid after all but two others had dropped out. The bidding went to fifteen-thousand dollars then past twenty-thousand. Wade was getting a little nervous as each of the bidders seemed more adamant to buy the horse. At twenty-three thousand, Wade reluctantly dropped out of the bidding.

The bidding slowed down as the last two bidders raised the price to twenty-four thousand, five-hundred dollars. The top bidder was a group of three men, impeccably dressed in western suits. They looked more like investors than horsemen. The auction assistants scanned the audience for last bids as the auctioneer called for a twenty-five thousand dollar bid.

“Twenty-Five!” I yelled out.

The three men looked our way with very disgruntled looks on their faces.

“That’ll show ‘em!” My grandfather exclaimed. “Make ‘em pay for her!”

After a quick discussion amongst themselves, the group outbid me by five hundred dollars. I immediately countered, raising the bid to twenty-six thousand. The crowd of onlookers were enjoying the auction, applauding the bidding. The bidding continued in hundred dollar increments as we bantered back and forth, try to outbid each other.

At twenty-eight thousand, the group finally conceded the auction. It was a relief seeing them walk away.

“I should have bought her.” Wade remarked. “She obviously had great potential.”

“I was bidding on your behalf!” I asserted. “You’re paying for her, not me!”

For Wade, it was twice in the same day, I’d made him happy. His brief kiss was unexpected but certainly welcomed. I didn’t care who was watching or what our families were thinking. His display of appreciation was more important.

“I think Roger’s son has more than a passing interest in you.” My grandfather commented on the way back to the hotel that evening.

“As I recall, you said almost the same thing about Cody at one time.” I responded.

“I know but I get a whole different feeling with Wade.” J.D. stated. “I also noticed you haven’t stopped smiling since you two went shopping this morning.”

I didn’t know what to say next so I changed the subject to the next day’s activities. I felt we’d bought or at least bid on all the horses I was interested in. Strolling through the sale barns the next day might prove worthwhile, though.

“I’d like to look at that horse trailer again. The one we looked at Friday afternoon.” My grandfather remarked. “Unless you’d rather not.”

He was obviously fishing for a decision. I wasn’t all that sold on a horse trailer with living quarters but I could tell my grandfather was. Of course, he also like the motorhome too. That, I was giving much more consideration.

“Do we really want another horse trailer?” I questioned. “We’ve already got three plus the stock trailer.”

“Maybe we should go the motorhome route and save ourselves a bundle of money.” I suggested. “It would give you a lot more room and amenities.”

“Yeah! Let’s go with a motorhome instead.” J.D. quickly agreed. “One like Roger’s would be great!”

“You really want one that big?” I asked. “How about a small one?”

“Hell no!” My grandfather exclaimed with a grin. “Let’s go big! The bigger the better!”

I had to laugh at my grandfather’s remark. It was quite evident he was just trying to compete with Roger Garrett.

Sunday morning, J.D. and I hooked up the horse trailer for the last day’s activities at the horse exposition. Arriving at the fairgrounds early, we managed to get a parking spot I could maneuver into without a lot of difficulty.

Meeting up with Roger and Wade, the four of us strolled through the sale barns. I didn’t see any horses that caught my interest, neither did Wade. I still had to make arrangements to ship some of the horses back to the ranch since I could only take four of them with us. I wanted to make sure the chestnut mare and her foal went with me.

Informing the men of my plans to take care of the transportation and then do some shopping, Wade and I separated ourselves from Roger and J.D. They decided to sit in on the last of the auctions before waiting for us at the motorhome.

Strolling through the vendor’s areas, Wade found a cutting horse saddle he liked. I purchased several saddle pads and grooming items we needed at the ranch along with a saddle and matching bridle for myself. I also found a pair of square toed boots that fit me perfectly.

“I want to get you something special.” Wade commented. “Something to signify a relationship.”

His comment caught me completely off-guard. I wasn’t sure what he was getting at by his reference to a relationship. I wasn’t as alarmed as much as I was confused.

Wade guided me towards one of the many western jewelry counters. Asking for one of the salesclerks by name, I quickly surmised he had this all planned.

“We’d like to see that ring I was looking at yesterday.” He said to the salesclerk.

The saleslady reached below the counter, removing a beautiful sterling silver ring with turquoise accents. Wade took the ring from the lady, slipping it on my left ring finger. It fit perfectly and looked fantastic on my hand. I was speechless, not knowing what to say or think.

“You like it?” Wade murmured.

“Of course I like it.” I muttered. “I don’t know what to say. It’s so beautiful.”

I knew the ring was more than just a gift. Along with his mention of a relationship, the ring had to signify he had more than just a casual interest in me.

After paying for the ring, the two of us made our way to the food court to relax and get something cold to drink.

“I wanted you to know you mean something very special to me.” Wade avowed. “I hope you feel the same about me.”

“I’ll never forget what happened yesterday.” I muttered. “But I’m not sure what you mean by a relationship.”

“I know it sounds dumb.” Wade responded, taking my hand in his. “We’re so many miles apart and all. But, I hope we can maintain a close relationship.”

“Are you talking an exclusive relationship?” I asked. “One where neither of us sees anyone else?”

“Yeah.” Wade muttered.

“You’re not gonna laugh, are you?” He quickly asked.

“No. Of course not.” I replied. “A relationship isn’t something we should take lightly.”

“I know you’ve been married once. Your grandfather told me.” Wade commented. “I hope someday you’ll consider getting married again.”

“I don’t know.” I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders. “I’m not sure if I’d ever consider it or not.”

After finishing our refreshments, Wade and I ambled out to the motorhome. Roger and J.D. were chatting about our ideas for a boarding stables and campground on the Lazy K. Roger had taken a serious interest in the idea. We discussed the idea in general since I didn’t want to divulge too much about the details. I liked Roger but he was a businessman, not a rancher. From listening to him talk, I could tell he was more interested in profits than accommodating horse enthusiasts.

It was late in the afternoon before my grandfather and I were back on the road to Texas Creek. Wade and I had only gotten a few moments alone before parting. Time enough for a few kisses and an intimate conversation. As the miles between us grew more distant, I was already feeling down.

“Nice ring!” My grandfather exclaimed. “Wade buy that for ya?”

“Yep.” I replied. “Sort of a thank you gift for helping him get that cutting horse.”

“Bullshit!” J.D. bellowed. “He got you that ring because he wants you to know he really cares about you.”

“Well.....maybe.” I muttered. “I’m not sure exactly how he feels about me.”

“I bet he asks you to marry him.” My grandfather asserted. “Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” I responded, grinning.

“If he does, make sure you get him to sign a prenuptial agreement.” J.D. warned. “I want your interests protected.”

“You sound like you’ve already got me accepting his proposal.” I jested.

“I proposed to your grandmother on our first date.” J.D. stated. “I knew the instant I kissed her goodnight, she was the only woman I wanted in my life.”

“Is that why you never got remarried after she passed away?” I questioned.

“Yeah. I could never love another woman like I did Catherine.” He replied. “I didn’t even want to go out socially with anyone. No one could ever take her place.”

Listening to J.D. talk about my grandmother gave me a lot of insight about their close relationship. Not all marriages were like the one I’d suffered through. My grandfather’s statements had renewed my faith that love still existed and that some, but not all marriages, could be happy ones.

It was close to midnight when I wheeled up in front of the barns at the Lazy K. We’d made the trip home safely with just stops for fuel and a quick nap at a rest area. Stepping down from the truck, I noticed Cody’s trailer was dark except for the exterior light near the front door. A fairly new Toyota Avalon was parked next to his pickup.

“You want me to see if Cody’ll help us get unloaded?” J.D. inquired.

“Nah. We can handle it without him.” I replied. “Besides, it looks like he might have an overnight guest.”

By 1:15am we had all four horses bedded down in their stalls with plenty of hay and water. To say the least, both of us were extremely tired. Pulling the rig away from the barns, I parked it next to the corrals.

“Don’t forget. Breakfast is at 6:00.” My grandfather kidded as we entered the house.

“How could I ever forget?” I quipped, grasping his arm.

After grabbing a hot shower, I slipped into bed. It felt great being home but sleep didn’t come quickly. Maybe I was just too tired to relax or maybe it was the short nap on the way home that kept me awake. I thought about Wade sleeping alone down in Fort Worth. I couldn’t get him off my mind.

“This sleeping alone really sucks!” I thought. “I’ve got to get a steady sleeping partner.”

The alarm clock’s loud ringing startled me awake Monday morning.

“Oh God! It’s another day already!” I thought, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

Smelling the aroma of fresh coffee wafting through the house, I stumbled out to the kitchen.

“Good Morning, Ms. Michelle.” Juanita greeted. “It’s good to see you back home.”

“Morning Juanita.” I responded. “It’s good to be home!”

After fixing myself a cup of coffee, I lit up a cigarette. I made sure I stayed out of Juanita’s way as she went about preparing breakfast for the ranch-hands.

“There’s a strange car down by Cody’s trailer.” Juanita commented. “Think I should set an extra place at the table?”

“I doubt if number seven will be joining us for breakfast.” I muttered. “She’ll probably be leaving shortly.”

“Who? Number seven?” Juanita questioned.

“Oh.....ah. Forget I said anything.” I answered. “I didn’t mean anything by it.”

While I was getting dressed, Cody’s latest girlfriend must have left. Joining my grandfather and the ranch-hands at the breakfast table, they asked about our trip to Amarillo. I sat quietly, nibbling at my food, while J.D. gave them all the details about the trip. “We bought fourteen head of horses!” My grandfather declared. “Michelle bought ‘em all at auction and got them at a damn good price too!”

“There’ll be six horses coming in today by transport.” I added. “The last four won’t make it here till tomorrow.”

“You buy any horses for breeding stock?” Cody inquired.

“I bought a few.” I replied. “One’s a chestnut mare. She’s got a spring foal with her now.”

“We may need to hire another ranch-hand to handle the extra work.” Cody remarked. “Have you thought about that?”

“We’ll wait and see if we need to add anyone to the payroll.” I responded.

I figured Cody was about to argue the point but he didn’t. I wasn’t up for an argument, especially in front of everyone.

After breakfast, I started to work putting the information on the new horses into the computer system. It was a tedious task but one that had to be done. My grandfather and Juanita drove into Canon City to shop for groceries, leaving me alone in the house.

Looking down towards the barns, I could see the chestnut mare and her foal in the corral. The little filly colt was prancing around, enjoying her new surroundings.

The phone on the desk rang shortly after 9am. The caller I.D. listed Garrett Development Corporation as the caller. I anxiously answered the call. It was Wade, calling from his office in Fort Worth. To hear his soft voice was almost as good as having him there with me. We chatted about the weekend’s activities, not mentioning our intimate encounter. I could tell he was still excited about his new cutting horse. As we talked, I sensed he was feeling as lonely as I was.

“I may be able to get away the weekend after next.” Wade remarked. “How about I fly up to Pueblo and spend some time with you at the ranch?”

“That’d be great!” I exclaimed. “Except, I’m not sure if I can wait that long.”

“This being so far from each other really sucks.” Wade asserted. “We’ve got to figure out a way to be together on the weekends. Every weekend, not just an occasional one.”

“I know. I know.” I responded. “We’ll just have to live with it for now though. There’s too much to do around here for me to get away. I don’t see it letting up very soon either.”

“I’m afraid I’ll lose you.” Wade muttered in a distraught tone. “I don’t want that to happen.”

“Whatta ya mean, lose me?” I asked. “To whom?”

“To someone up there.” He replied. “There’s bound to be a lot of lonely cowboys around Texas Creek.”

“Damn it! I should have asked you to marry me!” He exclaimed. “But I knew that’d just make me look like a dumb-ass.”

“Is that a proposal?” I jested. “I don’t recall hearing you say you loved me.”

“Michelle, I do love you.” Wade stated, choking out the words. “I knew it the minute we met.”

His bold statement shocked me. I didn’t know what to say in response. My eyes started to well with tears and my hands began to tremble. We both remained silent, not uttering a word. Remembering what my grandfather had said about my grandmother during the trip home passed through my mind.