Civic Duty

Story Info
A few days in Wilda's busy life.
4.5k words
4.36
36.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into the police station I noticed a lowering in the chatter from the young handsome offices in the room. A quick look around let me noticed many of the eyes were on me. Again let me say a gal with a big pair of tits, old and saggy or not will catch the eye of a guy every time. Married or not the eyes have it.

I have been told I can pass for fifty easily even if I am mid-sixties. I have exchanged pictures with many of my readers and a few women readers have said they hope they can look this good at my age. But if I read between the lines I believe what my female readers are saying is I hope I can get fucked like you Wilda when I get to your age. I have even been told by some of my female readers they don't seem to be able to get laid not matter what they try and want advice from me. I don't give advice, I don't chat but I will e-mail when I have time. I have met and remain friends with several people and couples I have met via my story... Now back to this story and how I got to serve on a jury.

I had not planed on going out that day back a coupe of years when this all started. It was in July, a hot day, a humid day and I just did not want to fight with the heat that day. Besides I had showered early, inserted my polished little stainless balls while I walked around the house nearly naked. I was going to write that day and I often write in the nude. As I write I see in my mind what I am writing about as if I were back in time doing it all over again. So if I am nude I can wiggle a finger tip across my clit and warm up my words as I write. You get idea.

Two things had happened a few days before this. One was I had witnessed an accident and the ensuing fight between the drivers. A real knock down drag out fist fight. The other thing was I got a notice to report for jury duty. One I had enjoyed and one was not something I wanted to get involved in. I am retired and I do have some time on my hands but jury duty is one thing that can go on for some times and once your involved there is no way to get out of it regardless of what you might have to do in your own personal life.

If there is one thing I do; I do enjoy is my personal life. Day or night if I can get personal I do it. Hell what else have I to do. I love to see men naked and they seem to enjoy me the same way. I get a real thrill out of being wanted by men. I like to show off and I do have a few special talents for my own and there enjoyment.

In other words I love to have sex, I lust after sex and yes I love just about anything two people can do for and to one another. God; I love what three people can do together if I am the center piece. Sex is just so much fun. If people would just admit it everyone enjoys good sex and any sex is good just some is better then others. Any women can have sex if she just shows how much she likes it and give the guy a few good moans to show her approval. Big, small, pretty or not any woman can have sex if she really wants it. I of course say this with the idea in mind that there are many ways to have and enjoy sex. I know one rather very large lady that gives such great head the guys just go wild over. So sex is sex for any one to enjoy in there own way in there own good time.

The phone rang and as I answered it I stood looking at my naked reflection in the glass doors that lead out on to the back deck. I was a little hippy but my small waist made the hips look kind of sexy and my legs are not fat at all but slim and shapely.

The voice on the phone was male but not one I knew. It turned out to be a police officer and he very kindly asked if I could come down to the station and make a statement about what I saw when the accident happen and the following fight. I told him I could make it after lunch and I would be there about one o'clock. He sounded very male and very sexy. Gee, maybe this day would turn out to be a great day heat and all. I thought of a room full of young sexy men and me. It just doesn't get any better than that.

I had thought it might be fun to dress a little sexy when I go to the police station. At my age we old girls can get away with a lot and still give the younger guys a few ideas.

My bra was a Victoria's secret low cut push-mm up type and it was dark red. My blouse was a thin summery material that let the full out line of my red bra show through nicely. My skirt was just above the knee so my legs were there for the whole world to see. My blonde hair was pulled back and held in back with a bright Mother of pearl clip. My lip gloss was also a dark red. Today was my red (hot) day...

The young officer I talked to at the front desk looked me over gave a smile as approval and walked me through the large office to the private office of a Sergeant Gifford. Sgt Gifford stood as I was shown in and with a smile came around his desk to hold my hand. Not shake but to hold my hand. Our eyes met and for a long few seconds we both smiled like the proverbial happy cat.

Gifford was in his early fifties; short maybe five seven, barrel chest, snow white hair combed back with a few waves in it. He was not fat but very athletic. This was reflected in every movement. I stood there letting him hold my hand as I got all warm down there between my legs. I let my eyes drop slowly so he was fully aware of what I was looking at and saw his trousers were nicely pushed out in front. My smile got wider and my eyes got brighter. I wanted this man to know I was happy to see I was woman enough to get him all fired up. It's a girl thing.

I took a seat at the side of his desk and when I crossed my legs I let him get a good look at my blonde hairy crotch, That's; right no panties. I watched as he swallowed hard and squirmed in his chair.

He started to ask me a question twice before he could get it out. He then averted his eyes and reluctantly got down to business. With a few more questions he scribbled on a form then asked if I would come with him to a room where I could see through a one way glass and see if I could identify one of the two men that got into the fight.

Gifford showed me down a narrow hall and into a small room that was nearly dark. A light came on on the other side of the glass window lighting up our side a little. Gifford was standing so close his chest was touching my shoulder. I let my arm hang naturally and sure enough my hand came right down to rest comfortably on his full erection. He was telling me to take a good look and see if I could point out the man in question.

I turned to him took a solid grip on his cock and said "God I would love to suck your cock."

He looked into my sleepy sexy eyes and said "Why don't I lock the door and fuck you right here."

"Good Idea," I said.

He switched on a microphone told the men on the other side of the glass to go. I hiked up my skirt up around my waist, turned around, bent over holding on to a chair back. I heard a zipper going down and three seconds later I felt a hard cock head pressing into my wet pussy. Gifford was ready to fuck, I was ready to be fucked and we both gave it our all for about six minutes. I wanted to scream my head off but only bit my lip and felt a river of warm liquid run down my legs. Half was Gifford's and half was my own. He jerked hard into me a few times and slowed to a stop.

I quickly turned around dropped to my knees and sucked his lovely cock clean of our conjoined juices. He very lovingly held my head between his powerful hands and moaned sweetly. I started to have greater respect for our police officers.

My civic duty done I was shown out through the large office and watched as heads turned. My lip gloss was smeared and my hair was not as neat as it had been. But the smile on my face and that of Sgt Gifford was telling the world we had done our duties together.

He opened my car door and I once again flashed him with my dripping cunt as I slipped into my Jaguar. He said "Mrs. Raven I may need to see you again. May I call you?"

"Of course. Any time." I said as I closed my door and hooked up my seatbelt so it neatly fit between my tits.

It was only two thirty and I had been bad again. I don't know why I do these things but it always seems to happen with out planning. But it had been fun and isn't that what life should be all about in our 'Golden year."

I decided to stop for an afternoon drink at the Stark hotel as long as I was down town. They have a great lunch menu and the bar is always busy at noon but maybe less occupied this time of day. I parked out back in the shade of a large Oak tree and came in through the back. The back section of the lounge was dark and I paused a moment to let my eyes adjust to the light.

I let my eyes adjust and there to my right in a booth was my dear friend Karen Barr. Karen like me is a single lady. She is divorced and I a widow. Karen was sitting close to a tall slender man with silver gray hair and at the moment he had a wide smile on his handsome face. There was no way I could get passed them with out them seeing me so I may as well stop and say hello.

"Hello; Karen." I said stopping at the end of the table.

Karen looked up but did not move her hand from the guy's crotch. "Well God damn Wilda. How are you?" Turning to the man she said "Judge I want you to meet my dearest girlfriend Wilda Raven." Then she went on "Wilda my love, I want you to meet Jude Harris. He is the judge that gave me my wonderful divorce settlement." And she laughed.

The Judge half stood reached across the table offering me a hand. I took his hand. "Nice to meet you Judge."

Karen said "Wilda sit down join us." I looked at the judge and he nodded to a space next to him. I sat.

I quickly got filled in on how they met after her divorce and I figured that they had been here drinking a while as they both were just a little tipsy.

My drink was ordered and we fell into a hushed conversation about how they had become good friends. The judge was not much of a conversationalist but he was not slow about getting to the point of there meeting this afternoon. He took my hand and placed it on top of Karen's while she massaged his hard cock.

"Judge you're so bad." I said laughing.

Two more drinks into my unfed stomach and I was just as tipsy as my friends. Karen leaned into the judge's ear and said "Wilda is the best cock-sucker in town."

He straightened up and said "Not better then you surely!"

Twenty minutes later I was naked bent over the judge showing him just how good a cock-sucker I am. The judge was on his back legs splayed wide apart with me on all four bending over with his cock in my mouth. Karen was on her back up between his legs with her mouth sucking on my wet cunt. Karen took about two good licks and said "God Wilda you've been fucked already today." Then she went back to licking cum out of my cunt and sucking on my clitoris.

I was getting hot but Karen reminded me that the judge was seventy and only good for one fuck and she needed it. So I stopped short of sucking him off and let Karen move up and sit down over his cock while it was still hard. I watched her ride the judge to a mutual climax. I sat next to them and fingered myself to a climax. They were still sleeping off the drinks and the fuck as I dressed and left.

I made it home with out getting a ticket for DUI and parked in my drive. I went around back to go in through the kitchen door. There on my back porch was Tommy Walker my yard boy. Tommy is the son of a friend down the block. Tommy is home from college for the summer and needed to earn a few dollars for summer spending money.

I said "Oh, shit."

Tommy said "Hi Mrs. Raven. I could not get started on the lawn; the garage was locked up so thought I would wait."

"Tommy; I am so sorry I had to go to the police station and forgot all about it being your day to do the lawn. Come on in and I'll give you the key to the garage." I went to move past Tommy up the steps and hooked my toe. Tommy caught me and kept me from falling head first into the steps. He is a strong boy with large hands. I understand he is a football player so I guess that accounts to his tight grip on my tits.

"Are you alright Mrs. Raven?" Tommy said excitedly.

"Oh, how stupid of me. I think I twisted my ankle. Help me in the house Tommy." I asked as I enjoyed his manly grip on my tits. I had been fucked, I had joined my friends for a fun session in the hotel room but no time had my tits been happily played with. I was enjoying this tit feeling immensely.

Before he could remove his hands from my tits I place my hands over his as I limped up the last three stairs. I fumbled in my small over the shoulder wallet for my key. But before I found the key I made sure Tommy got a good feel. I got the key out and handed it to Tommy as I leaned on the side rail of the porch. Tommy opened the screen door and while he was busy with the key I hiked up my skirt so it was nearly to my waist. I felt a cool breeze on my fucked, sucked pussy and was ready for Tommy when he turned around.

I am a master at playing this game and before Tommy knew what was going on I had him in my bedroom helping me onto my king size bed. I asked him to feel my ankle as I again let my skirt ride up to fully expose my wet pussy.

This young man is a college student in his third year and is no fool. He knew what I was doing and what I wanted. I also believe he knew that his Dad and I had met once at a swinger's party before Curt; his father met and married bring any further clandestine meeting between us to a halt.

Tommy had great hands as he slowly rubbed my ankle while looking at my hot wet pussy. He looked at me and I looked at him. I held up my arms as you would to a child that you wanted to embrace.

Tommy lifted my leg examined it closely while pushing my legs apart. I of course helped as best I could. I felt my cunt gap open and I saw Tommy smile. He placed my foot back on the bed except in a position so my knee was up. So I pulled up the other leg and help them wide apart.

Tommy quickly dropped his cut off jeans letting a wonderful fully erect cock pop out for my pleasure. It was a handsome cock with a large purple tip.

Tommy crawled up on the bed and came down between my legs. His cock found the entrance to my play ground and he fucked me for a wonderful fifteen minutes before he cum. I had in the mean time two thrilling climaxes and what a pleasure it was to scream all I wanted to with out fear of any one hearing me.

Tommy rolled off me and I told him to slide up here. He did and I slowly sucked his cock clean and hard again.

So many young men are not into licking a cum filled pussy even if it is their own cum. But Tommy was not such a young man. He turned around with a knee on either side of my head, his cock there for me to lovingly suck on while He buried his tongue in my cunt. This young man was a fantastic pussy licker. He was now slowly lifting his hips and coming down to fuck my mouth. I did not have to tell him any thing as he soon had a finger tickling my ass hole. I reached up and returned the favor. He wiggled two fingers into my ass hole and again I met his every move. He was licking my clitoris faster and driving his fingers into my ass hole at the same time while fucking my mouth.

I exploded one more time before Tommy moved around, lifted me up on all fours and took me in the ass doggie style. This boy knew how to fuck a lady in the ass. He took it slow until he was fully seated in my bowels. I reached back between my legs fingering my clit as he picked up the pace.

Soon we both were roaring with the pleasures of such act. Ass fucking is a special act of lust and when two people can climax at the same moment it is very dear and very special. I felt the warm sensation as he filled me. I started to cry. I don't know why. Maybe because I have never given birth and thought how nice to have a son like Tommy.

Tommy was out side mowing the lawn and I was totally exhausted as I came out of the shower to lay on the bed naked. How long I slept I don't remember but it was dark out when I woke. As far as I knew Tommy had not come back into the house. Wow what a day this has been.

Two weeks later I sat in the court house with my little request to appear for jury duty in my hand. My number was called and I was escorted into the court room here I was to be questioned by the opposing lawyers. Well guess who the judge was going to be for this case.

One attorney was a very beautiful slim female about thirty and the other was an old gruff looking battle harden courtroom warrior.

Before I could be questioned the Judge called the two lawyers to the bench. He leaned over to speak to them in private but I head his say "I'm tired of you two acting like a coupe of school kids picking a team for pickup baseball. Now I'm telling you, not asking this will be the last juror. Number 33 is the last do you both understand? I want this trial over before I retire from the bench."

The judge turned to me smiled and said "Your accepted but both attorneys. You can go back to the jury room. Thank you Mrs. Raven." Now I don't know for sure but was the judge supposed to know me by name?

The trial was not to start until in the morning but the judge was to come into the room where we were and give us some kind of instruction. This done we were told we could go home. As I reached the door the bailiff asked me to wait. After everyone else had left the room he said the judge wanted to speak to me in his chambers.

The judge was standing in front of his desk as the bailiff closed the door behind me.

"Wilda how very nice to see you again. I enjoyed our last meeting so much I wanted to take a moment to tell you so. You left so quickly I never had a chance to tell you how much it meant to me when you so kindly joined Karen and I for that much too brief encounter." He said.

I was standing some ten feet away when he opened his robe to reveal he was totally naked underneath it. His cock was fully erect and pointing at me. This was a surprise and so I stood there with a blank face and fixed in place.

"Come." He said.

I was dressed in a summer suit with a white blouse under my jacket. It was a bit confining but I moved to him. He simple placed his hands on my shoulders letting me know what he wanted. I lifted my skirt and went to my knees. It did not take long and I soon had a mouth full of not so sweet sperm running across my tongue. His cum was bitter, strong and pungent. I wondered how Karen could stand sucking him off. I spit most of his load on the floor. I did not apologize for it and he did not say anything. He was a nice enough guy but I sure did not want to do this again. However I thought I bet he will want a repeat performance before the trial is over.

I told him I really had to go but he asked "Can't you wait a little while longer I have some friends I would like you to meet. Please stay a while longer."

In truth I had nothing planed so I said I would stay. He clicked on the intercom and said "Would you come in now please." A side door opened and low and behold in walks both of he lawyers for the up and coming case.

"Wilda I want you to meet Cathy and Wilber. These two are my dearest friends after your friend Karen." He said still letting his robe hang open.

Cathy said "Wilda you're so lovely I would have accepted you even if Dick had not instructed us to make you our last juror."

Cathy moved closer and looked at my face. "Is that a drop of Dick's sperm on your lip?" I started to lick my lip but Cathy took my face between her hands and kissed me full on the mouth. "It sure is I would know the taste of Dick's sperm any where." She said still holding my face between her hands.

Flabbergasted is a good word to describe how I felt at the moment. I did not stop Cathy when she started to unbutton my blouse. Then my skirt was on the floor and some one unhooked my bra. A few moment later there were four naked people standing in the judges cambers. I thought "Wow, you never know what goes on behind closed doors."

12