Civic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy moved me back until I was standing in front of a large leather sofa. I sat; Cathy kneeled in front of me spreading my legs. She placed her mouth on my wet cunt and I closed my eyes. Wilber with his robust tummy got behind Cathy and I was sure he placed something on her rosy ass. Maybe K-Y jelly but Old Wilber was in her little ass hole fucking her slowly. Dick got up on the sofa and was hanging a limp cock in front of me. I had no choice but to let him place it in my mouth and let me work on it trying to get him up and hard again.

I really was not feeling as if this was what I wanted to do. I don't think I have ever not wanted to participate in a group fuck and suck session. But there was something really far out with this group. But I had little choice so I let Cathy lick me until Wilber cum in her ass. This was also the only time in my adult life that I had not climaxed when some one was licking my pussy male of female.

Dick only got about half hard and did not cum again. Cathy wanted me to get down on the floor and return the favor so I went ahead and gave her head until she climaxed.

She had a much sweeter tasting fluid that Dick and I was happy about that. The guys just stood there and watched as Cathy and I finished up.

When I got home I showered and brushed my teeth several times followed by mouth wash.

I wanted so much to not to go to the courthouse the next day but could not think of a valid way to get out of jury duty. I thought way have a trial I was sure they had already worked out deal but would not bring it out until they wanted to. Maybe this way they would make more money and have a few more days of the trial to make it look good. I needed to call Karen. She owed me big time she just did not know it yet...

My groupies wanted to get together after the trial but I managed to weasel out of it then at the end of day three they announced a agreement and the trial was over.

So as a good citizen I did my civic duty and more...I never met the Judge again before her retired and promptly dropped dead of a heart attack.

12