CJ, Emily and Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do with it, girlie," he leered.

Josh watched in awe as Emily went to work on her husband's cock with her mouth. He watched as she licked and sucked CJ's balls, then slid her tongue under his shaft, before downing his cock in one gulp and giving him the same deep throat she had done with Josh's own cock earlier.

Emily's little ass was in the air as her head bobbed up and down on CJ's dick and he groaned in appreciation as her mouth worked on him.

Hard again from watching her orally servicing CJ, Josh found himself sliding it into Em's stretched asshole, the inside well lubed from CJ's deposit of cum.

As Josh fucked her ass, her moans were muffled as she now had a cock in her mouth and another one stuffed in her ass.

She was in heaven as the two hard cocks fucked both ends of her; CJ fucking her face as Josh dicked her in the ass.

CJ then shot off, spraying stream after stream of cum into Emily's mouth, which never left his cock until she had milked the last drop of cum from it.

"That's it, girlie, swallow it all down!" he ordered his filled her mouth with his cream before his cock popped out, still erect.

CJ had a hidden talent on how to stay hard even after he'd cum. He and Em had fucked for hours that way before.

"Sit on this shit now, baby," he ordered Emily.

With Josh still deep in her ass, she moved over and shifted herself until she was on CJ's cock, guiding it into her cunt, before riding him hard in time to the strokes Josh was doing to her backdoor.

"Oh God, that's it! Fuck me good!" she cried.

As Josh continued to fuck Emily's ass, CJ reached over and rubbed her swollen clit as he rose up to go deeper inside her cunt.

"Fuck me...fuck me with your big hard cocks...fuck me harder... that's it...fuck me in that ass..fuck my cunt...make me cum again!" she gasped as both men thrust harder into her openings.

"Oh you hot bitch," Josh grunted. "Can't get enough of this, huh? You like getting it up your ass, don't you? Tell us how you love it, baby."

"CJ..Josh…God, I love this...fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!"

"That's right, you love it," CJ said, rubbing her clit harder as she approached climaxing. "You're mine and Josh's own little girlie for today!"

By this time, Emily had begun to cum again from both CJ deep in her pussy as well as the sensation of Josh's magnificent cock in her ass.

Josh went over the edge and deposited his own cum deep into her bowels to mix with what CJ had deposited in her ass earlier, as CJ too shot off inside his wife's pussy to mix his cum with Josh's that was in there.

Slowly pulling out of her, Josh collapsed back onto the bed, and then Emily climbing off of CJ once her cunt drained his cock, the three of them lying there with her own cunt and asshole red from pleasuring both men sexually.

CJ then leaned over and kissed her. "Happy birthday, you sexy thing."

12