CJ Stories: Cowboy Up Ch. 01

Story Info
CJ tells how she "cowboyed up" with a good friend.
2.5k words
4.09
43.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

Those of you that have been following CJ's stories know that she loves to tell fuck stories during sex. I have never been sure if the stories are true or just her very vivid and wicked imagination. At the time they are very detailed and seem true. Her stories never fail to get us both excited. She has told me stories of her with some of our friends and several men in our neighborhood. If her stories are true she was even having sex with black men while she was in college in Milwaukee in the seventies well before interracial sex was as popular as it is now and while it was a bit dangerous. After sex she tells me they are just stories but I always wonder.

We have several friends that went in as partners and bought a cabin inside a national forest in Arizona. The cabin is about fifteen miles down a dirt road and then another three or four miles back a rough forest service road. Their closest neighbor is over ten miles by road and several mountain ridges away. The cabin has no electricity so all the lighting is from gas kerosene lanterns. There is running water supplied from a natural spring about three miles uphill from the cabin and there is also a log cabin there they call the bunk house.

Several times a year we are invited to spend the weekend at the cabin by our friends Mick and Shelley. We have known them for well over twenty years. A few years ago we arrived at the cabin and found out that it would only be the four of us and another single partner named Steve. He usually had a girl friend with him but this particular weekend he was alone. Several times he had shown up with married women and their husbands apparently knew they were at the ranch. He usually stayed in the bunk house and let us take the more comfortable cabin.

We have known Steve for about the same time as Mick and Shelly. He has worked construction most of his life. He was truly an Arizona cowboy. He has owned and been around horses his whole life. During the summers he would hire out as a trail guide and wrangler taking groups on horseback on over night trips in the national forest where he would setup camp and cook their meals in Dutch Ovens.

When we stay at the cabin I usually go for hikes in the forest, sometimes walking for several hours. I had decided to take off and spend time in the forest taking pictures and hoping to find some wildlife. It was about three miles to the next spring for water so once you got past a point on the trail you were pretty much committed going to the spring to replenish your water.

One of her fuck stories she has told me is when Steve fucked her while I was out hiking in the national forest. Mick and Shelley had gone into the nearest town to pickup parts to fix the water line so we could get water to the cabin so we could use the shower. They usually stop to visit with his family that lives in the town, so they would be gone for several hours.

CJ and Steve had finished their second beer and they started talking about tequila and about how people did body shots off of each other. CJ started laughing and told him he just wanted to see her tits and Steve just laughed and told her that he had already seen her tits. CJ tried to get him to tell her when he had seen her breasts and he told he would only tell her if she let him do a body shot off her tit. Halfway through her third beer she finally agreed but she would not take off her bra. He told her how he and Mick had on a few occasions crossed the creek beside the cabin and took turns watching through binoculars as she prepared to take a shower then dress after her shower. He told her how he gotten hard this morning as they watched her naked in the bathroom.

Steve pulled a bottle of tequila and a shot glass out of the cupboard. He told her how bad he wanted to see her tits again. He laughed as he told her he could not guarantee he would not get hard again. She unbuttoned several buttons and pulled back her shirt. The tops of her 34B breasts were pushed out over the top of her thin her bra and you could make out her nipples through the thin material. Steve had seen her in a swim suit several times so she did not feel uncomfortable with him seeing the tops of her breast. She let him lick the top of her breast and he sprinkled salt on her breast. He licked her breast several times, and then he stuck his finger in the cup and pulled it away from her breast and slid his tongue just under the edge of her bra just to make sure he got all the salt. Her hardened nipples showed that it was obvious that he had excited her with his tongue

Then he downed his shot of tequila. He said that since they don't have any limes they would have to improvise and he pulled her bra cup down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She told me she wasn't expecting that, and her nipples had been hard since he told her how he had watched her take a shower that morning. He caressed her excited nipple with his tongue for a few moments as he slipped his hand inside her bra and grabbed her other breast. Then he leaned up, grabbed the back of her head and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. When they broke from their kiss, he told her it was her turn.

She looked out the window in the direction I had left and told him they would have to hurry, then turned to him and smiled. She started to unbutton his shirt as she had planned on licking his nipple, but he said that was not how cowgirls do body shots as he started to push her to her knees. She started laughing and said licking salt off his cock was not part of their deal. She looked down and saw his hard cock as it lay to the side in his jeans. She finally agreed to at least take a look at it and she let him push her to her knees.

She looked up at him not knowing if she should go farther, then she just unzipped his pants. She stuck her hand inside his pants and tried to pull his cock out through the zipper, but even though he was not wearing any shorts under his pants, his cock was already hard and she couldn't get it out. She told me that was when she knew he was quite a bit thicker than me. She had to unhook the big silver belt buckle he had won at a roping contest and finish unzipping his jeans. As she started to open the jeans his cock was resting to the side and as she pulled the jeans open the cock just fell out pointing straight towards her. She was surprised when she saw the skin covering the head.

She had not seen an uncircumcised cock before and eagerly took his cock in her hand to examine it. She stroked it a few times, and then rubbed her tongue around the head as it peeked out. He handed her the salt shaker as she sucked on the head of his cock for a moment. She then sprinkled salt on the head of his cock and took his hard cock back in her mouth. She was sucking the salt off the head of his cock when he handed her the shot of tequila and she let his cock slip from her mouth. She took the whole shot and while she was still making faces from the bitter taste, he took her head in his hand and pulled her to him.

As she opened her mouth as he pushed about half of his cock in her mouth. She started to suck his hard cock, sliding her lips up and down his cock slowly. She wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled the skin back so she could suck on the head. Several times he pulled her hand from his cock and tried to push his cock deeper in to her mouth as he held her head, until she would wrap her hand around his cock again. She was having fun playing with his uncircumcised cock.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her to her feet and kissed her again. He started to unfasten her shorts and she stopped him saying that I could be coming back at any time. He turned her towards the window and told her to watch for me. He stepped up behind her and reached around her to finished unfastening her shorts. She held his hands and was thinking about stopping him, and then she just gave in and leaned her head back on his chest as he finished unfastening her shorts. He slid her shorts and panties down her legs and she stepped out of them. He then walked her over to the counter and bent her over. She leaned on her forearms as she looked out the window watching for me.

He reached out and started to rub her ass, slowly moving his palms over the cheeks and upper thighs. His hand slid down between her legs and he ran his finger along her pussy, and then slowly slid it in her. She spread her feet and pushed her ass back so he could slide his finger deeper in her pussy. She laid her body down on the counter and just moaned as he finger fucked her. He slipped his finger out and told her how he had always imagined that she would taste good, and then slowly sucked his wet finger into his mouth.

He stepped up against her and laid his cock on her ass as he slowly rocked his hips, sliding his cock between her cheeks as he caressed her cheeks. He told her how gorgeous her ass was and that several of the cabin partners had sat around the campfire and talked about taking her up to the bunk house and take turns fucking her. He said they were going to be so jealous when they found out the he had fucked her. She told him that he could not tell them. He laughed as he told her would not tell.

Steve was good friends with our friend Mick who was also at the cabin that weekend and CJ made him promise that he would not tell Mick if she let him fuck her. He told her that he and Mike share everything including Mick's wife, Shelley, once before they married. She never got a solid promise from him but soon gave in to his cowboy charm.

She asked him to please hurry before I got back. He took his cock in his hand and started to rub the head against her pussy and she felt his larger cock start to spread the lips of her wet pussy as he gently pushed his cock in her, then she felt the head slip into her and she moaned as his cock slid smoothly in her. He grabbed her hips and started to slowly fuck her. After only a few strokes he was fully in her, sliding his cock all the way in before slowly pulling it almost out. He told her how he had thought about fucking her for many years and her pussy felt much better than he had imagined.

They had been fucking about ten minutes when she spotted me about a half mile up the trail and told him that I was coming and to hurry. He started fucking her faster and asked her if she thought I could see them in the window from that far away. The thought of me seeing her fucking Steve got her more excited and she started to push back against his hard cock, forcing his fat cock deeper. He saw that she was watching me walk down the path and asked her if his cock was bigger than mine; she moaned as she nodded her head, and then started to push back against his thrust as she started to orgasm. He started to forcefully shove his hard cock into her and pull her to him as he thrust all of his cock in her. He held his cock deep in her as he groaned out loud and started to cum. Each time he cum, he would press his cock as deep as it would go and shoot more cum deep inside her.

She said I was about a quarter mile away when he finished cumming. He slowly let his cock slide out and she moaned as his cock slipped out leaving her feeling empty. She just stood there bent over the counter with her head lying on the counter as she softly moaned. He put his cock back in his pants as he walked out the front door zipping up his pants and hooking his belt buckle. She picked her clothes up off the floor and went into the bathroom to dress. She heard his jeep start and drive off just as I walked in the back door.

We had not seen Steve for several years now and he was not there the few times we went to the cabin. CJ was glad to see Steve's name on the medical office chart. He had made an appointment to get an examination. When Steve came into the office he told CJ that he had a new job and would be moving about five hours away, but he was excited about his new job. He had accepted a job driving a mule train at the Grand Canyon and would be leaving in a two weeks. He would be hauling supplies down to the park cabins at the bottom and hauling trash back out.

He lived about fifty miles from us but his latest jobsite was only about fifteen miles from our home. She mention that Steve wanted to take us out to dinner before he left for his new job and she had offered to let him spend the night at our home after the dinner.

That evening in bed she was exceptionally horny and as she was sitting on top of me riding my cock. To get her more excited, I ask if she would like to fuck Steve again. She told me she would love to fuck him again and asked if I would like to watch her fuck him and maybe join them. I told her that it had always been my fantasy to watch her suck a nice cock and then get fucked really good. She rolled over on her back and told me to fuck her hard. I asked her to tell me the story of how Steve fucked her that first time just as my cock slid inside her warm wet pussy.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers