CJ's Stories: Home Warming Present

Story Info
CJ's first time with firefighter.
1.6k words
3.97
36.5k
14
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

I had believed that CJ had fucked Neil the first time at the Halloween party. But as more details emerge, I have now found out that their relationship had started many years prior to that encounter. She first met him when she was wondering through some model homes while she was house shopping. He approached her and they start talking as they walked around inside one of the model homes. He was a firefighter and it was apparent that he kept himself in good shape.

We purchased our home from that developer and work soon started on our new home and was progressing as planned. CJ had decided to stop by the construction area one Saturday to check the progress of our home. As she was wondering through our unfinished home and she was surprised when Neil came inside after spotting her car parked outside.

He was in the process of moving into their newly completed home. They talked for some time before he asked her if she would like to see their finished home just a few blocks away. She accepted his invitation and followed him in her car to his new home.

As they entered his house there were unpacked boxes and furniture scattered everywhere. They wondered through the house comparing all the features between the two homes.

As they entered the master bedroom she felt him come up behind her taking her waist in his hands and pulling her back against him. He started lightly kissing the back of her neck and whispering in her ear, telling her how beautiful she was and how he had been thinking about her since he met her in the model home.

All this had surprised her and she politely tried to struggle from his grip. His hands moved up as he started to caress her breast. He started unbuttoning her blouse, his hand slipped inside, pushing her bra up over her breast as he cups her bare breast. As he began to play with her nipple she stopped trying to push his hand away and her hand covered his holding it against her breast.

CJ rested her head back against his chest and closed her eyes. She started to breathe harder. He finished unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Soon her bra was lying next to it. He cupped her breast in his hand squeezing them, playing with her nipples. He unfastened her skirt and let it also fall, she was left with only her panties and sandals.

He led her to a kingsize bed and she slipped her sandals off as she crawled onto the bed. She laid onto the bed and watched as he pulled his shirt over his head and fastening his pants, dropping them along with his brief underwear to the floor revealing his semi hard cock to her. He crawled to her kneeling above her and slips his finger in her panties and starts to pull, she raise her hips allowing him to remove them.

Neil leans lower and starts to kiss her. She wraps her arms around his neck and they kiss passionately. She sucks on his tongue as it explores her mouth. He starts to caress her breast again. Pulling her nipple, making her whimper.

His hand slides lower over her body, nearing her pussy her legs part as his hand moves over her mound. His fingers slide through her fine hair sliding between her wet lips, pausing to rub his finger over her wet clit exciting her still further.

His hand slides lower now, his middle finger easily slips inside her wet pussy and he starts to move his hand. Her legs spread wide now and her hips start to move slowly in rhythm of his finger as it slides in and out of her wet pussy as she moans softly.

He lies beside her, rolling onto his back as they continue their passionate kiss. Their lips part and he kisses and licks her neck and ear as she breaths harder trying to catch her breath. She feels his hand gently forcing her head lower, she realizes what he is wanting and starts to kiss his chest.

Moving lower to kiss and lick his nipple. She slides her hand lower, over his hard stomach until she feels the course hair around his cock, wrapping her fingers around his cock, much larger than she is used to sucking at home. She starts moving lower now kissing his belly then finally she licks the head of his cock, kissing his cock as she slowly strokes it.

He guides her mouth to his cock, she licks her lips just before Neil presses her head down. His cock slides into her mouth as he moves hips up sliding the head of his cock into her mouth.

CJ rocks her head, rolling the head of his cock around in her mouth as she sucks on it, rubbing her tongue around as she slowly strokes his cock with her hand. His hand on her head now, he pushes his cock deeper in her mouth as he forces her head down. She starts to bob her head up and down on his cock taking almost half in her mouth.

He moves his hips up as she slides her mouth back down on his cock, continuing a slow rhythm up and down on his cock. She like the feel of his hard cock as her lips slides up and down. She moves around and kneels between his legs, wrapping both her hands around his hard cock she starts to bob her head faster trying to take his cock deeper in her mouth.

He holds her head in both hands and starts to rock his hips faster now pushing his cock harder and faster into her mouth. She moans as she sucks on the head of his cock. It has been a long time since she has had a cock so nice and big

She lets his nice big cock slip from her mouth as she looks up at him and sees him smiling, enjoying his blow job. She slowly licks his cock, then starts kissing her way up his chest, pausing briefly to lick and nibble on his nipples.

Straddling him she takes his cock in her hand and starts to rub the head in her wet pussy. As they kiss she can feel the head of his nice cock rubbing against her pussy.``As that cock starts to stretch her pussy she moans as she works that head inside her.

Neil grabs her hips and starts to work his cock deeper, fucking her slowly as he pulls her down on his cock. CJ rocks her hips moaning as she feels that big head moving around inside her, stretching her, moving deeper with each slow thrust of his cock.

Neil, without taking his cock out of her pussy, rolls her on to her back and pulls her legs up around his waist. Leaning on his hands he starts to slowly force his cock deeper. As he looks down at her he talks to her, asking her how she likes big cock. CJ tells him how long it has been since she has hd such a nice long cock.

She starts to move her hips up meeting his slow thrust taking his cock deeper. As they start to fuck faster she feels his balls bounce against her ass. He starts to fuck her harder, it is all she can do to lay there and take his fucking, as he forces his cock all the way in CJ with each thrust. She moaned loudly as her fucked her through several orgams.

Neil pulls his cock out of CJ and tells her to get on her hands and knees. He moves up behind her and starts to push his big cock in CJ forcing it all the way in on the first thrust. As he fucks her hard he pulls her hips back as he thrust his cock hard into her. CJ is moaning loudly and she cums several more times as he fucks her hard.

Neil pulls her back hard against his cock as he thrust his cock deep in her again and holds her. He grunts loudly as he fills her pussy with his cum. CJ pushes her hips back to meet his thrust as he keeps thrusting his cock in her with each eruption. His thrusting forces his cum out of her pussy.

Finally Neil stops thrusting, holds his cock deep in her gently sliding his semi hard cock around in her pussy. After they have finished cumming together, he lets his cock slide out and they lay together on the matress.

Finally CJ tells him she needs to get home before she is missed. She goes into the master bathroom and tries to clean herself best she can. She dresses and kisses Neil goodbye. As she is leaving, Neil tells her he expects to break her new bedroom real soon. She smiles and says it is only fair since she was his first in his bedroom.

CJ has now been fucking Neil going on 15 years. They did break in our bedroom and continued the afair weekly. It was several years before she told me she was fucking Neil, I am pretty sure Neil probably knows that I am aware of the affair.

She only sees him about once a month lately, but she continues to tell me the fuck stories. She has told me that she has never refused him and even being called in the evening to meet him on duty to give him a blow job in the parking lot.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers