CJ's Stories: Teddy's Blues Bar

Story Info
CJ's first black cock, CJ fucks uncles older black friend.
4.1k words
4.44
83.6k
23
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
247 Followers

CJ continues to tell me tales during sex of her sexual adventures from times before we were a committed couple. However, after sex she tells me the stories are just her imagination. This one allegedly happened around 1972 about a year or so before I met her and well before the popularity of interracial sex.

Re-edited August 31, 2016

The story that is most arousing for me so far is the first time she had sex with a black man. She had just turned twenty and in her first year of college at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Short dresses were in fashion at the time and she did not wear panty hose in those days.

CJ was petite and stood just a tad over five feet talk and had long blonde hair braided into a loose ponytail. She has always maintained her tiny hard body. Her small 34A breasts stood firm and rode high on her chest. She would also go braless as was the style in those days. She had small nipples that would get hard and become very noticeable when she got excited or chilly.

She and a girl friend had decided to "cruise" a few of the college bars on a Saturday night. After they stopped at a few of the popular college bars just off campus they decide to go to a blues club called Teddy's. It was a popular weekend blues club in Milwaukee. They had been there a few times before and always had a good time. Teddy's door bouncers had a reputation of allowing single ladies to pass through without paying a cover charge and were lax on ID checks for the underage college girls that often frequented the club.

A local blues band had just stopped for a break as they entered. They were able to get a table not far from the front so they would have a good view of the stage and had just received their drink orders when Willie came over to say hi to CJ.

Willie was a black friend of her uncle in his mid-forties. Willie and her uncle had worked together at the Caterpillar factory since before CJ was born and had been friends for many years. She had met him at her Aunt and Uncle's home on a couple of occasions, but did not know him really well. He was the bass player for the blues group playing that night. The group was mostly working local men who played the smaller clubs on weekends.

They ended up staying for several hours as they listened and danced to the music. Willie would drop by between sets to check on the girls. The bar that night was mostly a black crowd who had come to watch the local group. There were several single black men at the bar and some were making sure that the girls always had fresh drinks. Several ask them to dance but CJ was intimidated by the aggressive boldness of a few of the young black men and did not dance with any of them.

Her friend had been dancing with a white man that she had met a few weeks earlier on campus. CJ's friend told her she was going outside with him and would be back soon. However, her friend did not return and CJ was left alone at the bar. During the next break Willie stopped to ask where her friend had gone.

CJ explained what had happened with her friend and Willie told her not to worry he would make sure she got home safe. She trusted him because he was such a good friend of her Uncle. He then asked if she wanted to sit at the group's table next to the stage, there he could keep an eye on her due to her condition after many drinks.

She stayed until the band finally stopped for the evening. The men in the bar had left her alone once Willie, unbeknownst to CJ, put the word out that CJ was with him and he made sure that she was well tended to by the bar staff.

As they walked to Willie's car he guided CJ with one hand on her lower back as he carried his guitar case in the other. After locking his guitar in the truck he opened the passenger door and smiled as he watched CJ's leg part as she got into his car and her short skirt ride higher exposing her tiny lace trimmed panties.

As they drove off he started asking CJ about her interest in the blues. Willie told her about his massive blues collection. Many of the artists CJ had never heard of before. He invited her to stop by his home and listen to a few of the lesser known musicians. It was late so not many would see a young white woman entering his home so late. It was a small but cozy home, clean but in an older area of town.

Willie was not married but had been for several years before his wife tired of his wanderings. CJ sat down on the sofa and relaxed as Willie put on an old album she thought was Robert Johnson. Willie fixed them both a bourbon and coke. He looked down at her admiring the beauty of the young blonde white girl and as he sat next to her he handed her the drink. He opened a wooden box on his coffee table and pulled out a joint and lighted it taking a big hit before handing it to her.

He asked her about the young black man that hung around in her mostly white crowd. She explained that Jamie was a friend from high school and they were attending the same college. She told Willie that Jamie's parents were a mixed couple with his mother being white. That knowledge seemed to stimulate him and he started to ask CJ questions about black guys.

He asked her if she had ever thought about black men sexually. CJ paused at first but took the joint and took a small hit from it. They continued to share the joint as he kept asking her about dating black men. She told him that Jamie was only a friend and she had not thought much about him sexually but eventually she admitted to finding him attractive. She told him how once she was forced to sit on his lap in the back of a crowded car and she could feel his cock pressing against her ass as they rode around.

Willie started to tell CJ that she was "a fine young piece of white meat." He started to ask about her sex life. She was uncomfortable with his questions at first but as the effects of the joint started to take effect she relaxed and she realized she was becoming aroused from their conversation. She eventually told him that she was not a virgin, but only had actual intercourse with a few guys in high school and college.

As they chatted and listened to the music he took her hand and laid it on his crotch, holding it over his growing cock as it relaxed in his pant leg. It didn't seem he had on any underwear under his baggy pants. It already felt much bigger than the few white boys she had sex with in high school and college.

It surprised and frightened her, but most of all it excited her as her hand rested on the older black man's cock. She became extremely aroused when he told her to rub it and she stared down at the outline of his cock and sucked her bottom lip in as her breathing hastened. Her hand started to gradually slide over the smooth material of his pants and she grew concerned as she felt his cock grow even larger. He asked her what she thought of his cock and she stared at her petite hand as it moved back and forth over the large bulge as she timidly told him it felt really big.

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled his large cock out and he started to slowly stroke it as it appeared to grow even larger. Her mouth had become dry and her breathing quickened as she watched him slowly stroke the first black cock she had ever seen. He told her to take it in her hand and she timidly took his black cock. Her tiny white fingers barely able to close around the thick shaft and she started to stroke his black shaft. Slowly at first.

He asked her if she had ever given a blowjob. CJ hesitated before she nodded her head to confirm she had. He told her to kiss his cock as her pulled her to him and guided her head lower. She lay over on the sofa. She felt his cock grow harder in her hand as her lips moved closer to the large black head. As she grew more concerned about growing cock she hoped that if she would suck him off he might not try to fuck her.

On several occasions she had given blowjobs to dates she wanted to see again but didn't want to fuck, just yet anyway. She felt she gave good blowjobs and always felt it was easier to swallow cum than to clean up their mess... plus guys loved it when they came in her mouth.

She started to rub her tongue slowly around the large dark brown crown as she teased it. She felt his hand rest on the back of her head and her lips slid down over his cock as he forced her head down. Her lips stretched as she accepted the large shaft in her mouth. Her finger tips barely touched as she wrapped her hand around it. Her hand slid up and down the hard shaft as she sucked on the head of his cock, her lips slide along the hard shaft as he guided her head up and down.

As his cock grew she can barely keep the head of his cock in her mouth. He pulled her skirt over her ass as his hand moved smoothly over the small white panties stretched tightly over her ass. Willie slipped his hand down over her tiny ass and slipped his long black fingers between legs. His finger rubbed over her pussy, as it slid along the growing wet spot in her panties. As she became more aroused her head wildly bobbed as her lips slid smoothly up and down the slick shaft.

He lay back on the sofa and moaned as she sucked on his hard black cock. He laid his hand on her head forcing her lips to slide farther down onto his cock. He started to rock his hips as he pushed his cock deeper. Several times he forced his thick shaft too deep and caused her to choke. She sucked his cock for a long time, she began to wonder if she would be able to get him off with her mouth. Her jaws started to ache as her lips stretched over his thick cock, now even harder and bigger.

He grabbed her hair and told her that he was ready to cum. Willie started to fuck her mouth as he pushed her head down on his cock. She tried to raise her head to let it slip from her mouth so she could finish jacking him off. But he held her head down and told her to take his cum just as the huge black head erupted in her mouth. Her lips were tight around his fat cock. Willie talked to her and told her to swallow his cum just as it erupted once again.

CJ tried to pull away but he wrapped his fingers in her hair and held her mouth on his cock as he continued to fill her mouth with his copious thick cum. He finally let her head up and his cock slipped from her mouth as she gasped to catch her breath, some cum had run down his cock and her fingers. He ordered CJ to lick his cum off his cock and she obediently licked it and sucked his cum from her fingers until he was satisfied she had cleaned off all his cum.

Willie pulled her next to him as she sat up. He offered her a drink of her bourbon and coke all the while telling her what a good little cock sucker she was and asking her if she liked her first taste of black cock. His approval made her smile and she shyly nodded her approval as she laid against him, his arm around her shoulders holding her.

She asked him to take her home because it was late and her parents would be concerned about her. He asked her to stay a while longer. As he held her to him he started to caress her breast as he unbuttoned her blouse.

She tried to pull his hand away from her breast and they continued to rise and fall with her heavy breathing. She was excited from the taboo of exposing her tiny white breasts to an older black man and embarrassed as she wondered if he would be pleased with her small breasts. He pulled her blouse open and exposed her young pale breasts.

His huge dark hand covered her small white tit as he lightly rubbed his fingertip over her sensitive nipple. He felt it harden under his touch as he asked her if she liked what he was doing and even as her breathing hastened she told him they should stop because she needed to go home.

He pulled her skirt up so he could see her white cotton panties with frilly lace that ran along the edges. He laid his hand on her thigh and she clutched her legs tightly together. She hoped he might not fuck her if he thought she did not want to, while at the same time she had become even more aroused and secretly hoped he wouldn't stop.

Willie's dark hand moved higher as it rubbed agonizingly slow along her soft thigh and she lightly gasped and tensed as she felt his hand slide over her panties. He tried to slide his long finger between her closed legs and eventually was able force his long index finger between her thighs. It slid along her pussy protected only by her white cotton panties. He gently pulled on her leg as he tried to get her to willing open them. Frustrated, he slapped her thigh and told her to spread her legs.

She softly whimpered, hesitated, then slowly her legs started to part as her eyes lowered and she watched as his long black fingers slide between her white thighs, his black hand contrasted with the white panties that covered her sacred mound still virgin for black cock. He smiled and cupped her pussy in his big hand, his long fingers slid along her young pussy, her panties grew even wetter from her intense arousal.

With his long fingers he pulled her panties aside. She tensed and softly whimpered as she felt his bare finger slide over her clit. He smiled and moaned as he realized she had just surrendered her young white pussy to him. His fingers spread her lips and found the wet opening. She softly whimpered and tensed as he started to slowly work his long black finger inside her

His finger felt so long as he worked it deep in her. Her breathing became erratic as he slowly finger fucked her while asking her if she liked it. She just whimpered as she tried to avoid the obvious answer. He slowly slid his finger out of her wet pussy, then slapped her thigh once again and told her to spread her legs wider. Startled, she parted her legs wider and he now started to work two fingers into her sopping pussy.

She wrapped her fingers around his wrist and her hips started to bounce as she humped his fingers as they sank deeper into her. He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy for several minutes. She started to pant and whimper as her looming orgasm started to grow stronger. His fingers easily slid in and out of her wet pussy as she humped his long fingers, her hips rose to meet his long black fingers as he thrust them deep in her.

And then the orgasm exploded and she used his fingers to fuck her pulsing cunt. She cried out when wave after wave shock her body. She had never experienced an orgasm so intense or one that continued on for so long. The powerful orgasm lingered as she held his hand and he continued to slowly finger fuck her. She fell in to a haze and she relaxed as her orgasm finally started to subside.

After the long and intense orgasm she laid slumped back on the sofa, her blouse open partially revealing her firm young white breasts, her skirt raised high around her waist, her cotton panties pulled aside exposing the soft strawberry blonde pubic hair now matted and glistening with her juices.

As she opened her eyes she saw him standing before her as he bent over to finish removing his pants. As he stood she gazed at his nude body. It was long and thin with his long hard black cock slumped over from the weight as it stuck out. He sat down next to her again. He pulled her blouse over her shoulders all the time talking, he told her how fine she was and he wanted to see her "little white titties."

With one arm around her shoulders he started to caress her breast again with his other hand. He slid forward on the couch and with his arm around her shoulders he pulled her down onto the sofa. As she lay prone he pulled her skirt up over her waist and started to pull her panties down as he told her he wanted to see her "fine young white cunt" and that she was "one fine piece of white meat." She raised her hips and allowed him to remove her panties and then her skirt. She now lay naked before him on the sofa. He moved between her legs and her legs were forced open further as he crept closer.

Willie pulled her legs up on his shoulders and laid his cock on her as he slid it along her wet pussy and asked her if she wanted him to fuck her with his black cock. Her emotions were mixed as she felt the size and weight as he pressed it against her pussy. The long hard shaft rubbed over her clit as he slid it slowly along her wet pussy. She craved for his big black cock to just slip in as she so desperately needed to feel his cock in her. The taboo of his black skin confused and yet aroused her at the same time.

He slapped his cock against her pussy to get her attention and he held his cock as he caressed her wet pussy with the thick head and he asked her again if she wanted his black cock. She answered with a nod of her head and told him she wanted him to fuck her, she wanted to feel his black cock deep in her. Just as she answered he pushed the thick black head inside her wet pussy pushing it several inches deep in her. Her head snapped back as she cried out, "oh fuck... you're really big."

Her hands tightly grip the sofa above her head as he started to slowly slide his cock in and out a few inches at a time. He rolled his hips as he stretched her young tight pussy. He pulled his cock almost out. Willie slowly pushed his cock into her again, forcing it deeper. Again he pulled his cock back and thrust again as his cock went deeper yet. She cried out for him to stop and pleaded with him to wait. He slowed but still rolled and rocked his hips as he moved his cock around as it lay deep in her. She looked down between them and groaned as she realized he was still not in all the way and she wondered if she would be able to take it all. She lay back panting, her head back, her eyes closed.

After a few minutes he started to slowly rock his hips and his big cock began to slowly slide in and out once again. He asked her how she liked his big black cock. She moaned as he pushed the fat cock deep once again and she told him that it is bigger than she had ever had or even imagined. She leaned forward enough to grab his upper arms, raising her head and looking in to his eyes. Her hips started to gently move as she rocked upward to meet his cock as his pace quickened and he started to fuck her harder.

Willie started to move his hips faster, his cock slid in and out as he began to forcibly thrust his cock deep. His dark body wet with sweat glistened as he fucked her. He asked her if she liked "Willie's black snake."

"Oh yes," she replied between moans. He was lasting much longer than the other boys she had fucked. Her moans grew louder, her whimper grew higher, and her hips rose upward as she met his thrust with her own.

As she grew closer to the fostering climax her hips thrust harder against his powerful thrust as he pushed his cock deep in her. As her orgasm crested she cried out, "Oh God... Don't stop now... come on... fuck me hard... fuck me with your big black cock". He leaned over her with her legs over his shoulders forcing her hips upward. She screamed loud as her orgasm burst through her body. He pulled his cock back and thrust hard as he forced the remaining shaft deep in her.

He fucked her hard with long strokes forcing his cock all the way in with each hard lunge. She wrapped her legs around his thighs as her body continued to tremble from her powerful orgasm. She continued to tremble and her body shook as he fucked her hard. She cried out with each deep thrust as the head of his hard cock pounded brutally against her young cervix. She had never been fucked by a cock long enough to touch those places before.

Willie thrust his cock hard in her and held it deep in her pussy as he groaned. She could feel the warm thick cum as it filled her. He would pull his cock out just a few inches and then uncaringly thrust his cock all the way in, each time his cum exploded in her young white pussy. He fucked her hard until they both started to recover from their mutual orgasms. She lay panting with her eyes held closed as his firm cock slowly slid in and out of her cum filled cunt and he arrogantly smiled as he forced his potent black seed deeper.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
247 Followers
12