CJ's Stories: Teddy's Blues Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

She could feel the hot cum as it ran down between her open legs. He rose from above her and left, returning a few moments later with another glass of bourbon and coke. As she sipped the drink he started to softly rub her pussy with a damp hot cloth. She cooed as he gently cleaned her pussy with the warm cloth, just slightly easing the sore ache from his powerful fucking.

She finally got home in the early morning. Fortunately, CJ's parents were asleep when Willie finally dropped her off around the corner from the home she shared with her parents and sisters. She didn't think they would approve of her coming home so late, let alone that she had just been thoroughly fucked raw by a man twice her age, or that he was a black man. She continued to secretly fuck Willie a couple times a month for several months before her parents sent her to Arizona to live with her aunt and not once did he kiss her.

She eventually had a sexual relationship with her bi-racial friend Jamie, and had sucked off a black basketball player from Marquette in the back yard of a party before moving to Phoenix where I met and ultimately married her. I am just now after several decades learning of her past. I only wish I had known of her sexual adventures much earlier.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers
12