Claim It! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLRemora2
JLRemora2
560 Followers

Don took his eyes off the road to glance briefly at Rhodes. Making a snap decision he said, "In the glove box, there's a pistol and four clips. Get it. It's yours."

Doing as requested, Rhodes retrieved a M1911A1 pistol, a grand old pistol model with a long history, firing a 45 caliber round, the semi-automatic pistol is still a powerful weapon. In fact, it's one of the best all around hand guns ever made. Rhodes could use it, even if she didn't really care for its size and weight versus its fire power.

"Okay, got it. What now?"

Don's face contorted into a terribly cruel smile, and he said, "Now, you get to be what you've been wanting to be- my back-up."

A slight shiver of fear flowed and ebbed up and down her spine at his tone. Wanda was used to hard men, even brutal killers, but there was something about Hudson that surpassed the worst of the breed, something that had its beginning in a dark and terrible place. Rhodes rarely worried, but she couldn't remember a time she felt it so distinctly as she did now, and she was truly scared for the first time in her life.

JLRemora2
JLRemora2
560 Followers
  • COMMENTS
37 Comments
JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

Good read, In the beginning of the story your mc was grabbing clips for a AK47 and a glock pistol. Maybe you should learn the difference between Clip and Magazine. A clip is a device used to feed ammo into a magazine. A magazine holds ammo and is inserted into the firearm. Google explains it more in detail than I have. Just Saying. Over all 5*

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Still Like the concept, but just as MC before was inexplicably thick, now all of a sudden he's gone all Bourne, knows and understands things ....

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 2 years ago

First of all, I want to take the time to say thank you to the author for taking the time to write and post this story. I have enjoyed it.

That being said... to the whiner's bitchin about the author putting this story on LW, you all are pathetic... TRULY pathetic!!! Instead of just appreciating someone taking THEIR time to write and put a story on a FREE site for EVERYONE to read for FREE where NO-ONE is forcing YOU to read ANY story... YOU choose to whine about it being in LW instead of just appreciating that YOU can CHOOSE whether or not you want to read ANY story or MOVE ON to another. Instead, YOU choose to whine about the story being in LW, THAT is just PATHETIC.

SHUT UP and enjoy what WE get for FREE!!!

#ShallowMuch?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Still sucks. An inane story that does not belong in LV.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Claim It! Pt. 03 Previous Part
Claim It Series Info

Similar Stories

Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Ruined - A Marriage In Ruin A lifetime relationship ruined.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories