Claimed

Story Info
A college student is claimed by her senior.
1.5k words
3.93
24.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Sienna. I am a college student. I am just an ordinary girl with, perhaps, a little more shapely body figure than others. My face is quite pretty, but I hide behind my glasses. I am a freshman member of my school's Debating Team. My participation on the team is what led to this story.

One thing you need to know about my school is that there is something called "idolatry." It is not unusual to see younger girls like me idolizing the senior girls or the professors. I am no different. I am obsessed with the chairlady of the Student Association and the English Debating Team. She is a senior. Her name is Natso.

Natso is no ordinary young lady. She is considered the "Woman of Excellence" at our school. As such, she is the model of behavior to the younger ones. She is beautiful, but not stunning. She is somewhat short and has to wear high heels all the time, but that doesn't stop me from being obsessed with her.

Natso is one of the coolest people in the world. Well, my world anyway. Sometimes, she seems cold and emotionless. Yet, when she wants to be, she can be really friendly, just like an older sister. She has this spellbinding aura around her, which is what made me so obsessed, I think.

I had always wanted to befriend Natso, but she was always frustratingly distant around me. She acted as though she didn't know me at all. Things between us drastically changed, however.

One afternoon, after a debate match which our school won, Natso came to me and said, "Stay behind in the classroom. I have some comments for you."

I was shocked. She actually talked to me! At that time, I was already totally head over heels for her. Anything she said and any smile she gave me made me blush deep scarlet. And so, when I replied that I would stay and blushed like a tomato, she actually smiled a little knowing smile.

After everyone left the classroom, I dutifully remained seated and waited for Natso to speak. I thought that she was going to give me some comments on how to improve my techniques. So, I was extremely surprised and scared when she locked the door and turned towards me with a triumphant gleam in her eyes.

I watched, speechless, as she approached me at an excruciatingly slow pace, building suspense. Her gleaming eyes bored into mine. When at last she reached me, she reached out and held my chin firmly. Before I realized what was happening, Natso suddenly leaned forward to take a kiss from me. I was so taken aback that I forgot to resist. We were both girls! What was she doing, trying to kiss me? I'm not a lesbian!

When I regained my composure, I opened my mouth intending to say words of resistance, but immediately, she plunged her tongue into my mouth, lashing it about--exploring. I tried to plead with her using my eyes, but she fixed me with a powerful stare that made me forget everything. I became totally under her control.

I responded timidly at first. However, when Natso hugged me tightly, I became bolder. My misgivings disappeared and very soon our tongues were lashing passionately at one another like two old lovers. The kiss was so hard it took my breath away.

At long last, our kiss finally broke, leaving me breathless and apprehensive. I was at a loss as to what to say or even where in the room to look. I tried hard to avoid her gaze by looking down at my feet. However, when I felt her electric stare at the back of my neck, I couldn't resist the temptation to peek at her. She smiled her little knowing smile again and held my chin, staring into my eyes.

Natso said, "You're mine from now on, body and soul." She reached out and stroked my cheek, observing me.

Although I was quite over the moon for Natso, I did have my limits. I wasn't totally blinded by obsession. I opened my mouth to refuse, but she slapped me hard.

She hissed, "Haven't you been idolizing me for the past few months? You're past the point of no return. You're mine, Sienna, and you know it."

The power radiating from her as she spoke captivated me. I was utterly speechless. Avoiding her gaze, I meekly nodded my assent.

Natso smirked, "Good. From now on, you will be my little slut, a sex toy for me to use in any way I see fit."

After she said this, Natso reached forward and stripped my clothes away, leaving me totally naked. I offered no resistance.

"From now on, you will not wear any panties. You will provide me with easy access at all times. And you will address me as Mistress. Do you understand?" Natso spoke in an uncompromising tone. "

Yes, Mistress," I replied, trembling a little.

Natso's dominance made me feel very small, but it made me really excited at the same time. "I own you now, Sienna. I will push you to your limits and expand them, but I won't hurt you. You have to learn to trust me. Do you understand, my little slut?"

I nodded obediently as Natso's claiming words sunk in. A feeling of warmth spread through me, emanating from my core.

"You are naturally submissive. After some training, you'll prove to be the most wonderful sub a Domme could ever ask for."

"Thank you, Mistress!" I was filled with joy and gratitude. I had become so totally obsessed with Natso that the new nature of our relationship didn't trouble me at all. On the contrary, her words made me feel loved and treasured. I only wanted to please my new Mistress. It really felt good being claimed by Natso.

Natso told me to lie with my back on the table and spread my legs. Even though my mind was devoid of erotic thoughts about my Mistress, I was dripping wet. I guess it was my submissive nature that made me horny even in such a situation. A pool began to form under me and when my Mistress saw it, she nodded approvingly.

"You have such nice breasts and a firm, round ass too!"

"Thank you, Mistress!" I said breathlessly, aroused at being displayed in front of my idol and Mistress.

Natso slowly stroked my clit, which made me gasp in pleasure. Then suddenly, she buried her face in my pussy and started plunging her tongue into and out of it. She expertly sucked on my clit. She sucked on my lips. She took her time tasting me, discovering me. Natso left no part of me untouched. She gently kissed my inner thighs. With painstaking slowness, she nibbled her way from my mound up to my breasts. My nipples grew painfully hard as she suckled and nipped at them. I could tell from the way she elicited my moans as she ravished me that she was enjoying her control, her complete control. Natso then submerged within me again and again. I was helpless against her will.

I squirmed and moaned under the sureness of her touch, the certainty of her control. I felt a climax building up rapidly. Just before it burst forth, I tensed up, holding back, uncertain about what to do. Natso recognized my hesitation for what it was.

She paused her sucking long enough to thrust her fingers inside me and say, "Yes, you may cum now, little slut."

As she stroked, I immediately shuddered all over. My whole body was consumed in an orgasm so powerful that it nearly made me pass out. The pleasure was like nothing I had experienced before. It was the intense pleasure that one can only gain from the pleasure of subjugation. Natso owned me, body and soul.

When at last I regained composure, Natso was smiling at me. She said, "Well, slut, it seems as though you really enjoyed the orgasm I gave you. I've got another present for you."

She produced a clit vibrator and helped me put it on. "The remote is with me. Just to make sure you're horny and ready for me whenever I want you."

She planted an affectionate kiss on my forehead, as if to mark her territory, then helped me clean up and dress.

As we left the room, Natso turned on the vibrator, making it difficult for me to walk straight. "You are so sensitive, my dear. I am going to have so much fun with you. Meet me in my classroom tomorrow afterschool, do you understand?"

Without waiting for an answer and leaving the vibrator humming merrily on my clit, Natso walked away, leaving me to deal with the crashing orgasmic sensations on my own.

Somehow, I managed to get home. As I lay in bed that night, I kept thinking about how lucky I was to be chosen by Natso. She was right. I am a submissive. She is taking me to new heights. I am Hers. I am so proud to be claimed.