Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

"Okay," I said cautiously. "What do you think?" I whispered to Lara.

"Please listen to what he has to say before you do anything drastic. Like jumping out a window."

"It's not that dangerous. We've done-" I was interrupted by Mikey starting his explanation.

"So the Veil, it's like this invisible curtain that surrounds the world that prevents most people from seeing magical creatures or spells. They slide off the brain like water droplets on a duck's back. The enlightened is the label used by, and for, those of us who, for one reason or another, have pierced the Veil. That accomplishment allows us to see the truth of things. Things like... Well... There's... I'm sorry I'm doing a terrible job of explaining things." He looked pretty happy while he was explaining, face lighting up in his enthusiastic passion for the topic. He grew frustrated for a moment before see-sawing right back to excited. "I know! We need to take you to see Dr. Krankowsky, he'll know what to do and how to explain things to you." He grabbed my hand and tugged me out the door, which I barely managed to snag and shut on the way. Getting my feet underneath me, I gently tugged my hand free and started walking next to him, our pace brisk. As we went down the paths, Mikey jabbered, obviously animated to find me.

For some reason.

"Oh I'm so excited. There are so few of us humans here, even though it's the premiere academy for the enlightened. I'm not a speciphobe but its really nice to see a face that bares a passing resemblance to my own," he said.

This guy sure is friendly. I haven't even said more than two words to him and he's chatting like we're old friends.

As we walked he continued to trying to explain the veil thing to me.

Evidently, it was a global work of magic that prevented normal people from seeing or recognizing supernatural occurrences for what they really are. Like a hiker who spots a werewolf might see it as a bear instead. Or a kitsune's fairy fire spell might not be seen at all, another example Mikey gave.

Werewolves exist! Also, what is a kitsune and how would they make fire? Scientifically that is. How would magic operate within the known rules governing the universe. Things like the first law of thermodynamics can't be violated. Can they?

These were the questions ringing through my head as we strolled across campus.

We entered the chemistry building, Mikey continuing to talk as we went.

"Then there are the three eyed shamans, those are really strange. They are supposedly able to see into other dimensions even though they possess no obvious means of inputting visual stimuli. We need to go the the sixth floor," he said interrupting his chatter.

I turned for the stairs, which I normally took, but he stopped me before I could open the door to them.

"Ummm. We need to take the elevator... I guess I never really got your name did I? Sorry about that. As I said before I'm Mikey. Mikey Goldshire. And you are...?" He paused waiting for me to fill in the blank as he held out his hand. Gripping it firmly, I gave a single pump.

"Jonas. It's nice to meet you Mikey."

"Nice to meet you as well. I must admit I'm terribly curious. What was that blob thing and where did it go?" He asked as we entered the elevator. He punched in the button for the sixth floor and turned toward me, eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"It's Lara. She's a... Ummm. We're not really sure what she is. But we've been together a couple of months now and we've grown rather close," I said, trying to be as vague as possible.

A little too close at times. I shuddered at my hazy recollection of the horrible thing she'd done to me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered quietly into my brain.

"She's some sort of slime creature," he said, examining my body speculatively. "Could I see her again?"

Can you give me a small but intelligent piece of you, in a similar size to the one he saw in the dorm? I don't want to have all my cards on the table just yet.

"If you give me a second I can coax her out, she likes to hang out on my chest." Turning my back on him, I fake whispered sweet nothings as a blob from my shirt split off and tumbled into my palms, a small dark cerulean marble core bouncing around the inside. Spinning on my heels, I held out the offshoot in my hands.

"That's amazing. Where did you find it?" he asked as it bounced and waved a dainty little pseudopod at him.

"She found me and then one thing led to another and she's kinda stuck to me ever since, literally, more often than not."

"Why do you keep referring to it as a she? Unless you know someway to know it's gender that I'm unaware of. Can they even have genders? It seems like a featureless blob to me," he muttered as he poked at the blue creature in my hands.

Erp.

"It's like ships. Those are always given female names. Besides I think she's adorable." I gave her representative offshoot a quick kiss to cement my point.

"Awwwwwww. That's so sweet." A wave of pleased arousal ebbed into my brain from Lara.

"How do you know it's not poisonous?" was his final question before the elevator slowed to a stop.

Double erp.

Before the door sprung open a wave of tingles ran from my head to my toes. Making me shiver involuntarily as whatever it was washed over me. I was comforted by the fact that Mikey had a similar reaction.

"I think we were just scanned for intent. There was some ethereal feelers that brushed over our brain but they didn't probe any deeper than surface thoughts."

I have a premonition my world is about to get a whole lot bigger... again.

"Uhhhh... It hasn't hurt me so far," I said lamely.

Mikey approached the plain office door with feigned confidence, turning towards me before he knocked.

"There's nothing to worry about. You've done nothing wrong... I think. Dr. Krankowsky will know what to do. Don't worry about his appearance he's normal...ish. Anyway, here, we, go." He rapped his knuckles on the door, his impromptu pep talk doing little to settle my nerves.

"Doors open. Come in," came a muffled voice.

"Dr. K, there's a situation I-...We, need to talk to you about," Mike spoke as he pushed open the door and we entered the office.

The entirely normal and not in any way magical office; with an entirely normal and not in any way magical middle aged man behind the desk.

Overhyped much.

"I don't know about that. You should look at him through my lenses," Lara said with a fair amount of fear.

"Go ahead," I whispered. I donned a pair of foldable reading with the lenses removed. A piece of her dislodged from the interior of the collar of my shirt and crept up my neck, along the frame, before filling in the empty space with translucent blue lenses. Once again I was disappointed with the sight, the plain office remained uninspiring and nothing had seemed to change.

Then I looked at the professor.

More specifically, I looked at his eyes.

A pale blue, so cold it froze the blood in my veins, leaking an electric energy into the atmosphere around his face, charging the air, leaving ghostly after images with each subtle movement.

That was all the analysis I managed before he cried out a guttural word, stabbing his hand forward, fingers splayed as wide as they could go straight at my chest. An instant later he shouted a different word and pulled his outstretched hand back, closing it into a fist as he did.

Pain!

Cold!

My brain froze as a combination of the two overwhelmed me. An echoing silent scream rang out into the aether as an invisible net yanked at what felt like my soul.

"K-ugh!" Lara's guttural cry peeled the paint off my brain, leaving deep lacerations across the surface. My arms instinctively curled in across my chest, trying to protect myself from the painful sensations. Falling to my knees, Mikey, concerned and not understanding what was happening, asked me what was wrong. Lara lost cohesion, unable to maintain her concentration through the pain, my clothing dissolving into a yellow pool in my lap. My nakedness, however, was the last thing on my mind as I tried to make my stiff limbs move, to protect her from whatever that man was doing to me and Lara.

It didn't work.

The pain still came.

Until it stopped, a couple seconds later, leaving me gasping for breath in a puddle of Lara. Mike touched my shoulder, concerned for my well being but unsure about what he should do, and more than a little surprised by my sudden nakedness. Lara recovered quicker than I did, flowing around me, quickly forming what we called my battle armor. It consisted of a fully covered body suit, leaving just my mouth and chin uncovered. Although that could be changed if Lara wished, but I disliked the humid feeling of her filtering the air. The ensemble was default blue with green accents, and looked very stylish in a sort of Aquaman-ie sorta way I thought. Together, we'd also been working on camouflaging it, matching the color with our background to make me less noticeable, with varying degrees of success. All that was irrelevant currently, as she was focused on protecting me from any further harm, still reeling from the magical attack.

"Oh. It has formed a symbiotic bond with its food source," the professor spoke to himself, seemingly surprised by this revelation.

"Never seen a sentiaqua do that before. Ahem," he coughed once, before addressing me. "It appears I owe you an apology young man. I jumped to an apparently erroneous conclusion, which is a terrible thing to do in my profession. Profiling is such a terrible word, but it fits for my ill thought out actions. Therefore, you have my sincere apologies."

I mumbled something noncommittal about it not being a big deal, still shell shocked by the attack and rapid one eighty.

"That being said, may I ask what brings you and Mr. Coriander to my office today?"

I stood there, too rattled to answer. Fortunately Mikey stepped up to the plait and fielded the question for me.

"I just helped them get here. They're looking for some information. A foothold, if you will, into this world they've found themselves marooned."

"Your family has always had a foot on both sides of the veil, haven't they, Mr. Coriander? Very well. Young sir," he addressed me again. "Come back to this office two days hence, and I'll have an introductory dossier prepared for you. That'll give me some time to research the sentiaqua and prepare the relevant information. Is that all?" he asked, giving the huddling Lara a spine freezing stare.

I don't think he's intentionally intimidating me. I think it's just something that happens with him incidentally.

I gave a slow nod, my vocal chords terrified into a solid lump of rock.

Stumbling to my feet, MIkey steadied me with a hand on my shoulder as Lara caressed my body, releasing 'combat mode' and morphing into more regular attire. Gooey tendrils curled across my body as she rewove my clothing and gave me comforting touches simultaneously.

"Not you, Mr. Coriander. I have a proposal I wish to discuss with you before you depart."

A haze enfolded me, like I had a personal fog machine above my head instead of a stereotypical raincloud. It felt like another person's arm was the one woodenly reaching out and pushing the first floor button. The malaise followed me into the sunshine as I exited the elevator and the lobby.

I wandered from the chemistry building in something of a daze, the summer wind making me sweat but Lara took care of that, sucking up the moisture and regulating her temp somehow to keep me cool. I was silent, thoughts whirling through my head as I flopped onto a bench, my head dropping into my hands. I sat like that and just breathed, trying to overcome the ache in my chest. For whatever reason I was missing my mom. Maybe it was the fact that she was always the one I turned to when I felt lost. Or maybe it was the fact that she was there to comfort me after things went wrong.

Which was why I had to protect her from him.

Regardless, I felt lost and alone sitting on that bench. My clothes wriggling oddly as Lara tried to process the melancholy that had overcome me. There was a gentle touch on my back that startled me. Stiffly, I raised my head, blinking away nascent tears at the overly bright light of the fall afternoon.

Seated next to me was a pretty girl. Skinny but not anorexically so, with kind eyes and a shy smile. She had a golden complexion and she tucked a tuft of her dark black hair behind her ears before she spoke.

"You doing okay?" she asked with a soft voice.

She seemed so caring that I paused for a moment, considering how to answer.

Do I give her the normal social platitudes or do I hit her with the truth? Looking at her again, her sincerity made my decision.

"No. Not really. But I'd feel bad, and awkward, unloading my problems onto a stranger."

She considered this a moment before responding. "I'm Stepha-... Just call me Steph" she said holding out her hand.

Stunned, it took me a moment before I accepted her handshake.

"Jonas."

She gave me a earnest smile, one that reached her eyes, crinkling their corners. "See now, we're not strangers anymore." Expectantly, she stared at me, cautiously taking one of my hands between hers, gently tracing the tendons on the back.

"I miss my mom," I reluctantly offered.

"More than homesickness?" she asked, having already guessed the answer.

I nodded.

"Ah." She didn't offer anything more, not condolences, or apologies. Nothing. Instead, she released my hand and rubbed slow circles onto my back while I blinked away some tears. We stayed like this for some time, her quietly comforting me while I sat there and accepted the touch of another person.

"Steph!," another woman cried out from a picnic across the quad. The woman who hollered, along with two others around her, had Steph's same sun kissed skin and well sculpted bodies.

"I'm sorry. We've got a meeting we need to get to. It was nice to meet you, Jonas. Hope you feel better soon. Actually," she said, starting to rummage in her backpack. "Here's my number. Call me if you need to talk to somebody or if you just need someone to listen. Your never as alone as you feel sometimes." I gave her a lackluster wave goodbye as I looked at the number scrawled onto sheet of notebook paper..

What a nice girl. She's right. I need to get my shit together and get back to what's important: finding my dad and making sure he goes back to jail like he deserves.

I gave my face a double wake up slap and went to leverage myself off the bench.

Only to find my actions restricted by a pair of immobilized shorts.

"What the hell Lara?" I said, angry at her for messing with me right now.

"You're not alone. You have me," were her somber words into my brain.

"I know that." Another attempt to get up was foiled by Lara.

"No. You don't. I mean you do but... It's just... Gahh! Words aren't enough and you're too closed off to feel what I want to convey." Her frustration came through our link loud and clear. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes... For the most part." The blurred memory of what she'd done during her alterations to my body still enough to make me shiver.

"Just let me do this then."

"Do what- Ohhhhh," my question morphed into a moan she had a pair of lips kissed along the length of my dick.

"But we're in public," I said, bumbling. As if that's enough to stop her.

More kisses.

"Why?" I asked, confused by her aggressiveness.

"Please," she pleaded, yearning desperately.

"All right fine," I said, yielding to her wishes.

Her response was a bone rattling hard suck. Looking down at my crotch showed nothing obviously untoward happening beneath the veneer of her shorts disguise. A quick check of my surroundings showed no one looking at me strangely so I leaned back to accept whatever agenda she had in store for me.

"Thank you for asking first," I whispered breathlessly.

She teased me for a minute, slowly adding subtle additions as she went. A swirl here. A suck there. Nibbling random spots across my body throughout.

By the time she had me on the cusp of orgasm two tongues were teasing both my nipples with a warm breath tickling the back of my ear while a mouth slid up and down my dick. Those things combined with the shamefully delicious public nature of the experience pushed me over the edge. My eyes fluttered as my release trickled out from me causing me to grip the back of the bench, riding the mind numbing pleasure of the orgasm. In that moment Lara pounced, oozing through the gaps of my psyche created by pleasure to help me feel, to show me, what she couldn't with words. It was a firestorm of overwhelmingly pure love and devotion, thrown around me in an all encompassing brain hug.

I forget that words are still a struggle for her at times. She'd communicate completely in feelings if she could.

"I would. There are so many dual meanings and ambiguities present in your language that muddles the true thought of what you hope to convey. Sometimes it paralyzes me. But this," another surge of love rocked me. "Is the only way I know to make sure you know how I feel. Make you know you're not alone. You have me. For as long as I exist on this Earth I will be here for you, giving you pleasure and keeping you from harm."

"I know that, puppy. It was just a brief bout of melancholy. Nothing to worry about. Now if you're done ravaging me lets go patrol for a bit. Those clouds look like they're building so I want to get our circuit done before nightfall."

This time she let me stand, up although my legs were a little trembly after that experience, and I started to jog my usual circuit of the city, making my way across town, on the lookout for anything suspicious that could point to my father.

Thirty minutes, and a couple of miles later, I was sitting at a restaurant, guzzling down some fried chicken and guzzling down some Coca Cola.

Still no sign of my father. Maybe he left town for good. Never to be seen again.

"Would that be the worst thing?" Lara asked.

I sighed.

"Not really. But it'd definitely leave me with a nasty, unfinished taste in my mouth."

"Why?"

"He killed my mom. I know that's not the entire story, but his actions led to the death of my mom and if he got to live out the rest of his days living scot-free... It would feel like I'd let her down," I said, working hard to keep my anger this topic induced from influencing my warm afterglow.

"From what I could see in your memories, she wouldn't have wanted to see you fixate on something like this. She'd want you to live your life to the fullest."

I grumbled internally, knowing she was right, but I still couldn't help but want to do something. Letting go seemed like such a weak cop out thing to do, an affirmation of all the nasty things my father had said about me.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" a man said from behind me.

I was pretty sure he was talking to someone else but glanced over my shoulder to make sure. My jaw dropped when I saw Mikey standing there, crisp polo and all. I kicked out the seat opposite me for him and he sat down, straight backed posture as his hands fiddled with some nonexistent rogue thread on his slacks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused and a little suspicious.

"I was looking for you. You seem like a decent enough fellow and as I said before, there aren't too many usual looking fellows in our side of the world. Besides, as a newbie, you aren't bogged down in the politics that plagues the enlightened community," he said this last part reluctantly, almost sheepish, like it was something he felt obligated to tell more than anything else.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers