Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers

"We have to do this everyday?" I asked, exasperated.

"As I said earlier we could do it another way but to answer your real question, yes. I do need this every sun cycle. Probably twice during the naked moon," she said simply, licking her lips and giving me sultry smile.

Some of her words from before swam through my brain, overtaking the strange lustful vibe that ran over me whenever she did something leading me.

Did she say two hundred years? How does that even make sense? Why isn't she freaking out about the streetlamps or something?

I was just about to ask her about the reality of her existence when the sound of sirens rang out in the distance, drowning out the pitter patter of the rain that just began to fall.

"I believe we should exit stage left before the authorities arrive," Claire said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me along. Grabbing Lara, I yanked her with me, creating three links in a chain that lasted only as long as it took for Lara to reform into my clothing, covering up my nakedness that I'd forgotten in the hubbub.

There'll be time to freak out about my public nudity problems later.

Shrugging off Claire's grasp, I joined her in a jog. I slowed as we got to Mikey, taking a second to gather myself, trying to find the words to explain the situation.

My father he... And then Claire- She's the demon, but not really... Nope. Fuck it we just need to get out of here.

"Hey man, we need to get out of here."

"I called 911 like you asked me to," he said, following me as I moved past him. "What happened there? That was some of the most... I don't even know how to describe it."

"I know. Trust me I do. And I'll explain later. For now we need to go because I wouldn't have a clue where to begin trying to tell the police about all of this," I spoke in a rush, trying to get him moving. He matched my jog as we moved away from the scene of-

Hell, I don't even know if there was a crime committed tonight.

...

Grave robbing! From the grave robbing.

"What about your dad?" he said, thoroughly rattled and confused.

"It's over. Whatever my father had been to me is over now. He's truly gone from my life," I said, knowing instinctively that Claire wouldn't lie to me like that.

I hope.

The three of us together took a sidewalk path out the back of the cemetery, away from the sirens that were converging, as the rain began to fall in earnest.

*****

Author's Note: This one was in the works for a long time. Let me know what you think below. I always read the comments and feedback so if you have thoughts don't be afraid to shoot me an email or leave a comment below. As always thanks for taking the time to read my stories and I hope you enjoy them.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers