Claimed by the Futanari Ch. 02: Witches!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me, and helped me to my feet. I looked around and saw the three witches bound thoroughly with roots - and penetrated in the mouth, ass and pussy with thick roots.

'I'm sorry,' Annabel said. 'They summoned me tonight to steal my power, and would have succeeded too if you hadn't been here. In gratitude, I give you your freedom.' I felt something snap inside me. 'But more than that - I want to make it up to you somehow. What would you ask of me?'

I looked at the witches. 'I want them to suffer. Horribly, and for all eternity.' I thought for a moment. 'I want them to experience what they did to my breasts, and for the only pleasure they ever know to be the taste of cum.'

Annabel laughed. Bending down, and alternating left and right, she drank me dry of milk - and this time they stayed that way, blessedly light and also slightly reduced in size. Then, pointing her own breasts towards the three witches, she sprayed them with milk. They struggled furiously against the roots, but could not escape. I watched as their cocks shrunk and vanished, and as their breasts swelled until milk dripped from the nipples.

I nodded my satisfaction. 'Also, much as I have enjoyed my transformation,' I said a little nervously, 'I'd really like to be the way I was before?' I held up my hand before she could say anything. 'Although I would like to stay this way for a few hours...'

'Okay,' she said, giving me a puzzled look. 'You have until the sun rises.'

'Because,' I said, 'I distinctly remember promising to give you the same pleasure you gave me...'

'I knew you'd make a great partner for me, Ali,' she said, grinning fiercely for a moment before giving a mournful sigh. 'But alas, there is no time for us. Those witches have awoken an ancient evil with their equinox magic, one that lusts after my flesh and will not rest. I must do battle with it, or nothing in this world will be safe.'

Annabel kissed me and smiled. 'Fear not for me, Ali. And fear not for us, for one day I will hold you to your promise.' She turned deadly serious. 'But now I urge you to flee, to escape these woods before the evil finds me.'

With a wave of her hand she extinguished the fire that raged in the trees around us, casting us into a sudden dark cold. Then spinning me round, she pushed me gently, and when I still hesitated she smacked my bum. 'Go!' she shouted, laughing. 'Hurry!'

12