Claimed by the Futanari Ch. 03: A Price to Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,789 Followers

Had there been any hope of escape, I would have fought like mad, but I knew that this was the terrible price I had agreed to pay to save my life and gain my freedom.

He knelt behind me and made love to my pussy with his lips and a tongue that was deliciously long and thick. He kissed my inner thighs and teased my tender folds, and sucked lovingly at my clit. Despite my fear of where this was leading, I gradually relaxed and let the pleasure build. When his long, thick fingers penetrated me, I gave in at last to sensation. I stopped worrying about the future and concentrated on the perfection of the present.

With his tongue vibrating delightfully against my clit, his fingers fucked me all the way to orgasm, and with a cry of pleasure I convulsed around those invading digits, and somewhere unseen and unfelt my cock unleashed jets of cum.

No sooner had my climax faded than I felt that huge cock pressing against my pussy, demanding entry. I concentrated on staying relaxed, on allowing it, welcoming it, within me.

It hurt so much! I was stretched wider than ever before, which itself was enough to steal my breath away, but its uneven surface created points of agonising discomfort.

Eric did not thrust in quickly, mercifully. He took his time, working deeper slowly, while tears fell from my eyes from the pain of it. What I didn't notice immediately was that the real pain was only near the head of that advancing cock. It was only once he had penetrated fully, his huge testicles bumping against my thighs, that I realised that the pain of his penetration had become a fierce and oddly delicious heat.

He pulled out slowly, leaving a horrible emptiness and a desperate hunger to be filled again. He thrust in slowly, and all I could think was, 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' - that one word repeating endlessly in my head as that huge astonishing cock did something impossible to me.

He fucked me with long, slow thrusts that left me quite incoherent. I climaxed again and again, until it seemed one long never-ending orgasm, culminating as his cock seemed to expand to even greater dimensions for a moment before almost exploding with cum deep inside me and I screamed with the ecstasy of it.

After a few minutes, Eric slipped out of me and undid my restraints. He freed my cock of the strange device on it, and pulled out a glass milk bottle that was almost full - of my own creamy cum. This he put a straw in and handed to me, after helping me down onto the floor. I was wiped out, too exhausted to stand, or even to sit on a chair, and besides I was leaking so much cum that there was soon a large puddle around me.

He nudged the bottle that I was holding uncertainly, and I nodded. He stood there watching me until I had emptied it. I have to say, I like drinking cum, but not really in such quantity...

*

Back in my room, I topped up the bath with the still-hot water from the bucket, and sank into its luxurious warmth, and must have fallen asleep almost immediately. When I woke again, the water was on the cool side, no longer comfortable, and I was once again fully female. The only evidence of the abuses my body had sustained during the past night was a gentle throbbing ache that was concentrated in my vagina - in a not entirely unpleasant way.

I washed myself quickly, my muscles a little stiff, and stepped out to dry myself. Fortunately the fire still burned strongly, warming the room. Someone had been there while I slept and had left some clothes for me. They were pure stripper wear - a bright yellow crop top that left my belly button exposed, a black beltskirt that covered... well, nothing, really, and transparent platform-stilettos that glowed blue.

Laughing at the absurdity of it, I strutted through the mansion, down to the front door, and to my profound relief it was wide open, no one and nothing to bar my exit. Outside, I was greeted by a clear blue sky and a sun just peeking over the tops of the trees. The air was cool and wet, but in a refreshing way, and I set off down the road with a spring in my step.

The woods closed around me, the dirt road narrowing to a path and then to a barely discernable track. Behind me, the mansion - which looked even more like a turreted castle in the daylight - was soon occluded by the trees and lost entirely from sight, and the sun too was hidden from me by the dense canopy above. I feared again that I was hopelessly lost in the woods, doomed possibly never to leave, forever at the mercy of strange creatures and erotic enchantments.

Distracted by a sudden flash of red, I nearly fell into a small river. I stared at the tree with the red ribbon tied around its trunk. Somehow I had returned to the same river, and even the same spot, where I had been during the night - which didn't at all match my (admittedly confused) sense of where I should be. It was almost as if the red ribbon marked the gateway between two separate realms.

There was something metallic glinting at the base of the tree, and I took a closer look. It was my handbag! With my phone and keys and purse. This more than anything seemed to signify the end of this exhausting - though very entertaining - night. Wound through the handles was a black leather collar with three gold hearts suspended on little chains, each heart inscribed with a short message.

'Partners & Promises' was written on the first heart I looked at. I turned it to see only the letter 'A' on the back. The collar had to be a gift from Annabel to me. I smiled and looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of her - but I was alone.

'Come again soon' the second heart said, making me laugh, until I found 'E & E' on the back. Eric and Eloise. Were they asking me to return to their secret castle? I studied the red ribbon that fluttered gently in the breeze. I suspected it would take more courage than I had to risk that path again.

'Best Equinox Ever!!' screamed the third. I turned it over. 'N, D & T' it said, leaving me thoroughly confused. It could only be from the witches, but they should have been spitting malevolence and curdled hatred, not acting like I was part of their girl gang. Unless...

I burst out laughing as understanding dawned. The collar was indeed a gift, a remembrance, from all six of my mysterious and powerful lovers, and I felt their happiness with me as I fastened it about my neck.

'Best Equinox Ever!!' I shouted to the trees, and grinning merrily I set off down the river in search of civilisation.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,789 Followers
12