Claiming Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back of her mind she was a bit stunned at what she had just done. After all, she had engaged in acts of depravity that could have her cast out of polite society forever. No doubt she should have felt regret and shame. That would have been the right and proper way to feel. But Alice felt none of these things. No, she was far too satisfied to repent a second of it.

With her wits slowly starting to return certain realities began to dawn on Alice. She couldn't go home in her current state. Gown tattered, dirty and stained with semen, hair a tangled mess, the smell of sex clinging to her skin. One look at her and her father would turn her straight out onto the street. Besides, she didn't want to go home. She couldn't go back to her mundane life. A life not of her own choosing. Not now that she knew what else was out there.

The adventure, the freedom, the pleasure.

The sailor between her thighs was getting up to leave now. She grabbed him by the wrist before he could disappear back into the night. "Please take me with you."

He responded with a slow smile. "I wish we could darling, your presence would certainly liven up the journey. But, alas, no one gets a free ride."

Dejected, Alice cast her eyes downward. It was then a twinkle in the dark brought her attention to the engagement ring round her delicate finger. This time the spark of an idea glimmered in its facets. Perhaps instead of a millstone, the ring could actually be her ticket out. Yanking it off her finger, she offered it up eagerly. "How far will this get me?"

Henry did not answer with words but the glimmer in his deep blue eyes spoke of sapphire seas and far-flung shores.

A daring grin unfurled across her lips. Fate be damned! For the first time in her life, Alice's future was entirely unknown to her but there was one thing she could be sure of- whatever it was, she would claim it for herself.