Claiming an Ally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

Her heart fell out of her chest and fire rose to her cheeks. Her surmise that Edrich would keep her as a slave rather than kill her had been correct. And though she knew the knowledge could serve her no purpose, she couldn't keep from asking. "For how long?"

"How long what?"

"How long do you intend to keep me?"

"Only until my death. I hope by then to be rid of this desire for you," he stated somewhat comically, somewhat irritated.

She knew she shouldn't have asked. Her dejected face was covered by her hand as she stroked her brow in pained thought. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Though, you don't seem happy or relieved to learn the king, with the power to end or save your life, is inclined to keep you pleasure-bound forever."

"I'm sorry, your Majesty," she crooned in mock apology, her voice dripping with sarcasm, her hand over her heart, "if I have not responded with the heart-felt glee and thankfulness you were hoping for at learning you intend to keep me as a sex slave forever. In order to ease your confusion so clearly marked upon your face, let me explain, and please do tell me if you cannot follow my reasoning, for I would not want you to be mistaken."

Her voice lost its satirical air and dropped to deadly gravity. "I would rather die a thousand deaths than stay locked by your side in a life of slavery where my every breath only exists to fulfill your sexual needs. Had I any other choice in the world, I would not choose to remain near you. The very thought of your touch sickens my heart.

"You are a villain of the worst kind. You send false information to your neighbors in hopes of luring them into war, drawing them in by duplicitous means. Those are the actions of a power-hungry man out to destroy and conquer. But you," her voice breaking with emotion, "you do not stop there. You seduce innocent ladies into debauchery and then beat them for fictitious crimes. And not only am I to be taken prisoner and treated barbarically, you chain me to the wall, strip me naked and then rape me!

"And yet, you expect me to happily and willingly allow you to fulfill yourself with my body over and over again? Until your death? Where is a sword and I can bring us happily to that end." Her eyes were enlivened by rage and she was shaking fitfully. Her breathing was ragged as she stared at him.

His face had lost all its humor. He clenched his jaw tightly. He was angered by her accusations and summation of his character. Rape her, indeed. She had begged him! "Your memory seems to be a bit defective. As I recall, you kissed me first in the forest. You kissed me back last night. Your body responded eagerly to my touch, or do you not remember the liquid heat from between your thighs? You cried in pleasure over and over again. And despite any denial you promised, you did beg me." He stood and was stalking to her, backing her up against the wall. "You begged me over, and over, and over." The heat of his voice poured out like lava, enveloping her in his anger and lust. He drew his finger up to run down the side of her face, down her neck, running over the top of the fabric at her breasts. "Or do I need to remind you just how joyful you were in allowing me to fulfill myself with your body."

Despite the thudding of her heart, she mustered her courage to fight him back. Looking up into his darkening eyes, she challenged. "Do you really think a woman means 'yes' just because you are able to provoke and draw out a physical response with your well trained caresses? A body can respond to anyone's touch given its skill. It is the heart you must conquer, not the body." She folded her arms obstinately and sneeringly said, "Besides, as your man tells it, I have no genuine feelings for you. I was only in your presence to seduce you, bending you to my will, remember? And yet you are trying to convince me that I am a victim of my own desire for you. Make up your mind, Edrich, you cannot have it both ways."

"Don't start trying to play innocent, now. Or else do you wish to recant on your earlier confession?"

"I only confessed to being from Adalynd. How that is worthy of this punishment, I have yet to see."

"Because you were sent by the king," he prodded.

"Yes. To discover what sort of man the king here is. As you said before, our countries were feuding at the border. After receiving information, from your own man, nonetheless, that you were mounting an attack, how did you expect me-us to react?"

He took a step back. She was trying to evade guilt by this new, yet reasonable explanation. He paused mainly because it was far more in line with the woman he had come to know than that of the deceitful seductress. He narrowed his eyes at her. "What man?"

She rolled her eyes and stepped around him, trying to put distance between their overheated bodies. "No need to play coy with my, your Majesty. He has already explained that it was a set up crafted by you, and that no matter what our response had been, you would have inevitably attacked Adalynd."

"Now I really demand to know what you are talking of. Who is this man?"

She smirked at his acting. But it was rather good acting, and she hadn't known him to pretend with her before. She decided to play along, seeing where it would lead. "Why, Jenner, of course. He came to the palace telling my fath-king that you planned an attack. He gave him locations of your troops and intended movements. Of course, one should never outright trust a traitor, and so I came to Lidio to confirm or deny the reports." Her hands were on her hips waiting for his next move.

He cocked his head, eyes slanted in mistrust. He mulled over her accusation. He never had liked or trusted Jenner, but she was a spy; did she deserve any more trust? Despite his doubts, her claims did agree more with her behavior and mannerisms than that of Jenner's charges. She most certainly was not an assassin or seductress. And, despite being able to get close to him, he didn't think she was an exceptional spy. Why had the king sent her? Why not secret military spies who could infiltrate the area undetected and leave the same?

Emera was slightly confused at his reaction, subdued as it was. If he had been part of the plot, she imagined he would have cruelly laughed and elaborated on his scheming since she was no longer a threat. He wouldn't have missed an opportunity to flaunt his superior machinations. And yet, he was considering the truth of her words, which only meant that he hadn't been a part of Jenner's deeds. Suddenly, all the doubt and mistrust she held for that evil man came rushing forth. He had duped her, that much was clear. Though she was convinced of his treachery, she could tell Edrich still held reservations about her confession. Perhaps she could convince him still.

"Edrich, you must let me go."

He harrumphed at that. "I've already told you your future. You stay with me."

Her face darkened at his denial. "Is war what you really want?"

Edrich sighed loudly. "I am tired of discussing this topic. Come, let us move on to more pleasant things." He sat on the bed and leaned back, propping his feet up in relaxed repose.

Her hands were on her hips as she scowled at him. "How can you disregard the needs of your nation for the needs of your body? Have you no honor that all you can think of is..." she lost the courage to continue. "Only a few words more and countless lives will be spared. How can you so easily..." she stopped again, trying to organize her thoughts. She had begun pacing, and he watched with slight amusement mingled with annoyance. "Can you not postpone whatever it is you are planning, invite the king here, on your territory (where you will be safe), and discuss with him? I assure you, we do not want war," she took a pleading step toward him. He saw the sincerity in her eyes and was disconcerted by it.

"What I now choose to transpire between Lidio and Adalynd is no longer your concern."

"Adalynd is always my concern. I will not so easily abandon my country, my people."

"You will because I command it so." He stood and moved around the bed, walking to her.

"You cannot dislodge my duty, not by words or deeds."

He was standing toe-to-toe with her, glowering down in growing frustration. "I can and I do. Your duty is now to me and me alone." He grabbed her roughly, exhibiting his frightening power. His mouth crashed down upon hers, causing her to gasp in surprise. He wasted no time in plunging his tongue possessively into her mouth, stroking her tongue. She tried to wriggle away, but a hand held her head firmly in place. His lips moved against hers in bruising force, causing her to whimper at the show of unbridled dominance.

Her hands moved to his chest, pushing back against him, even as her lips moved tentatively with his. At the increase of her whimpering, Edrich pulled away violently and rasped, "You belong to me. You cannot continue to deny this any longer."

"I can and I do," she ground out, throwing his words back at him.

Her statement set him alight, his fury burning loudly. He threw her to the bed, ripping the sheet from her body as she went. Emera landed on her stomach and quickly crawled to her knees, making for the other side. He was upon her as she was kicking her feet off onto the floor. He flung her back, pinning her down. Before she could scream in protest, his lips were covering hers again in a savage kiss. She was able to flick her head away. "Stop!" she screamed. She was able to wiggle her hands free and began to push and hit at him.

He was undeterred and simply took her hands in his own, immobilizing them above her head. He resumed his assault on her mouth, his tongue relentless in its pursuit to make her respond. She still fought him with her body, thrusting against him, wiggling in desperation. But the friction of his clothing against her sensitive skin only served to arouse her further so she stopped.

His lips felt as erotic as ever, igniting the intimate and delicious burn deep within her. She wanted him, so much of him. But she knew if she abandoned herself to his darkness, she would be forever lost. She whimpered again as the misery of her situation washed over her. Emera begged one last time, but this time, for an entirely different release. "Please, Edrich, please stop."

His own desperation to hear her longing pleas for pleasure snapped his restraint. "If you can't beg me to fuck you, don't say anything!" His mouth ground harshly against hers. "Tell me," he growled. "Tell me you want me."

She shook her, holding out with the last of her strength. He unleashed the full fury of his desire. Unlike the night before, he did not seek to seduce her to give into her own longing. If she wanted to fight the inevitable, unparalleled affinity that ran through them like an undertow, he would let her. But he wouldn't be denied. Holding her hands with one of his, he used the other to snake down his body to unfasten his breeches. He shoved them down past his hips and drew her leg over him. He gave no warning and no reprieve as he impaled her mercilessly. He had yearned for her too long, his entire being a pent up ball of explosive energy.

She cried out against his lips. He held the position as his head dipped to her ear, then her neck. His searing breath scorching her a moment before his lips and tongue attacked her sensitive skin. Her tunnel had been dry, but the pain from his invasion coupled with his masterful seduction on her neck quickly aroused her body. When Edrich felt her cunt gush with liquid fire he began thrusting into her, bent on finding his incensed release.

Though Em refused to give in consciously, her hands stopped their struggles to lace their fingers with his own. They then grasped his shoulders. Her nails dug into his flesh, leaving angry imprints through his shirt. Her head was tossed back as he devoured her neck. Her eyes were squeezed shut, trying to block out the sharp, electric thrumming coursing through her. The pleasure was building unbidden and unwanted. Without thought, her leg that was wrapped around his hip tightened, pressing him more firmly into her.

Given his angrily aroused state, and the tight slick channel he was burying himself into, he didn't last long. With one loud growl he emptied himself into her, knowing she had not reached her own release. Good. He flowed in rushed torrents into her, seeking to claim her from the inside out. The deep black fire that had possessed him finally settled into a tempered, waiting flicker. He lay on top of her, panting, trying to focus his mind to a single thought. It took many minutes for the loud water raging through his ears to ebb away, his heart no longer thumping in his head. He raped her. That was the single thought that came when all died down.

Disgusted with himself, he eased off her, suddenly anxious to be as far away from her as possible. The shame threatened to crush him. He dared a look down at her tortured form. Her eyes were still closed, but a copious amount of tears had escaped. Her breathing remained ragged, and her hands laid over her chest, covering herself protectively. Seeing her distressed state agitated him beyond all tolerance. His longing to ease her discomfort rivaled his desire to satisfy himself within her. Without thinking, he fell between her thighs seeking to comfort her.

Her eyes shot open when his firm lips settled on her pussy, licking her slit hungrily open. He pressed into her tightly, shoulders digging comfortingly into the backs of her thighs. His right arm wound possessively around her thigh and laced it over his shoulder, affording him better access. His other hand wound round to her stomach and slid higher, claiming a breast in erotic caresses.

He drew her soft flesh into his mouth and suckled the smooth, delicate flesh. He moved over her knowingly until he found the tender nub at the apex of her sex. In a hungry kiss, his mouth opened over it, teeth grating over her flesh in agonizing pleasure. His tongue flattened against it and then sucked it into his mouth. Over and over he lapped at it, making love to her cunt. She was biting her fist, fighting the blissful waves he was building in her again. Involuntarily, her hips shot up hard into his hand as two fingers delved inside her, stroking her. She let a ragged breath draw; she hadn't realized she had been holding it.

"Please, Em," he moaned into her flesh. His 'mmm' was long, causing his lips to vibrate against her. The raw edge to his voice was cutting at her again. Her body responded to it as acutely as it did to his lips or fingers. He sucked her clit again, his fingers strumming that magical spot. "Please," he begged. It was her undoing. She cried desperately as her inner walls clamped repeatedly around his fingers, her orgasm rushing through her, tearing her apart.

He did not stop his loving touch, but continued fucking her with his fingers and mouth, pushing her through wave after wave of mind-controlling bliss. He tasted his own cum as he lapped up the last of her sweet essence. When he felt her body slide down from her orgasm, he crept back up her body and settled next to her. Her head was still turned to the side, eyes closed again. Her breathing was under control, but her lungs continued sucking air in deeply. He could see her heart beat thumping at the side of her neck. He bent his head down, rubbing his lips softly over the spot, feeling her life flow beneath them.

"Em," he hunted for the words. "Em, I'm sorry. I-," he wanted to justify his rage, his possessiveness. "It hurts. It hurts to want you so entirely, need you so powerfully, and yet your resist me. Your refusal to admit the bond between us...it's killing me." He was stroking her dampened hair from her face, running his lips over the line of her jaw. "Please, I don't give a damn about who you are or why you're here. I'm keeping you," his rough voice promised. When he felt her stiffen slightly, he sighed in resignation. He kissed her brow and rose. "We can talk later. I'll give you time. Don't worry, I won't force you again." He waited for a response, but when none came, he left heavy-hearted, screaming internally for death.

When she heard the door shut and the bolt slide into place, Emera turned onto her stomach, her face buried in the pillow. She cried rivers, her whole body convulsing violently.

Edrich marched empty headed to his room. It was approaching the hour for supper, but he had no appetite. He had much to mull over, but no thought formed in the dark eddy of his mind. He could grab nothing solid. He was standing before the gallows and all that awaited him was a vast black nothingness. Its cosmic vacuum sucking his soul from his burdened flesh.

"My Lord, I have drawn a bath for you before the evening meal." Robert's voice caused the dark fog to lift, allowing him to focus on the steps of the evening.

"Thank you. Bring my meal here; I am in no mood to see anyone tonight."

"Yes, sire."

As Edrich bathed, Robert went to the kitchens to fetch his food. He noticed Alma preparing a tray. Obviously, it was meant for the captive in the tower. He approached her, avoiding the notice of the others bustling about. "Tell me, Alma, how does the Lady?" His voice was low, full of caution.

Her wary and worried eyes shot to his. She looked about for ears that might be listening. "The young miss fares tolerably. Her face has received too many hits, though. And I'm afraid his Majesty has... " her eyes knitted together in anxious reproach, "used her disgracefully." She said the last bit as low as she could. She knew it was never her place to judge the king. However, the obvious, distressful plight of the sweet, innocent girl touched her heart and tugged at her loyalty. She didn't want to be a part of any nefarious dealings.

Robert's stomach tightened. He had served the king since Edrich was a youth. He taught him how to fight, even. He had been proud to witness the stern, but just punishment Edrich dealt out over the years. He had always believed his king was honorable, a man truly worthy of loyalty. But this entire affair revealed a villainous nature that he was loathsome to serve. He nodded to the lady, allowing her to take her food away.

After placing the tray of food on the table in Edrich's chambers, he laid out his clothing. Edrich was still soaking in his bath. He left quietly and slipped through the shadows of the castle to the turret. At the top of the stairs he unlocked the door with the key that hung just outside it. He knocked gently as he opened it. The fire was dying, its glow dimly illuminating the gloomy room. He laid a few more logs on the fire. As it grew, casting its light about, he scanned for Em.

The table Alma had laid the food on sat near a wall, an empty chair beside it. The bed was empty as well, though it bore witness to vigorous activity. The coverlets and furs were scattered about on the floor and only the bottom sheet remained. Then he saw her to the far side of the bed. She was huddled down against the wall, a sheet wrapped haphazardly around her. As he slowly approached her, he saw her face was streaked with dried tears and her hair, once long and silky, was now a disheveled, ratty mess.

He knelt before her. "Miss," he called softly. "Miss, please look at me." When no response came, he reached out a hand and stroked her hair. "Em, please." Her eyes finally moved to his, though they were lifeless. They moved him beyond words. "Come, little one, I'm getting you out of here." He pulled at her arm, helping her to her feet. When the sheet began to slip, he tightened it up for her. "We'll have to get you clothing," he said more to himself than to her.

"I..I have clothing. Alma brought me a clean dress and things."

"Alright, then. Here, I'll let you dress while I pack this food up for you. You will need to eat while you have the chance." He turned to give her privacy. He quickly thought further along the escape plan. He contemplated giving her a horse. However, it would already be extremely suspicious to find her missing; very few knew of her existence there, but if a horse was to go missing as well...he didn't think he could risk it.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers