Claiming an Ally Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

The delicate and keen nub of flesh at the top of her pussy was able to rub occasionally against him, but the rest of her felt slightly dissatisfied. Her knees were bent so she rested, not only on his lap, but on the ground either side of him. Her lower legs were back, and her toes dug in the soft, dampened soil. She used the position to drive against him powerfully, but her body felt like a chaotic mess of yarn. "Help," she whimpered, wanting the rhythm, but too overcome by rippling sensations to expertly find it.

Understanding her need and frustrations, he took her hips in his large, strong hands. His fingertips bit into the flesh. "Relax," he tried to whisper through his choked throat. Slowly, he began to move her on top of him, helping her glide up, and then ease back down. He guided her hips to roll against him so he was strumming the electric parts of her channel. She let out a grateful moaning exhalation.

Emera, at last composed in the sensual movement, sat looking into his eyes as she drove against him. She invited him into her soul while hosting him in her velvet channel. The invasion, complete as it was, caused her being to tremble at the vulnerability at being so exposed.

"Edrich," her trembling voice called. She reached for him, kissing his jaw, and sucking on his ear. "I love you," she whispered, her breath falling into him.

Edrich's heart leapt. His arms came up to wrap tightly around her, crushing her to him. She likewise hugged him back and hid her face in the crook of his neck, still following the rhythm he had begun. She arched up and then thrust herself fiercely down, impaling herself on him until he could feel his cock hit her deepest wall. She sat up to look him in the eyes again. Though she was afraid of the openness, she was also addicted to the consummate eroticism of staring into his beautiful eyes as he brought her to pleasure. In two, then three more falls of her hips, her inner walls began to quake around him. Her body followed suit, quivering over his form as her thighs tightened. She cried out, her broken voice drawing his orgasm forward.

On his own edge, he thrust violently up once then twice to bring himself over. Feeling his energy exploding from his being, he shot into her hot cavern copious amounts of cum. He growled fiercely, squeezing her to him even more tightly. His continued gyration trilled her into another orgasm, causing her to cry out in tears as the pleasure tore her apart. Her body spasmed, slamming her violently down against his chest.

"Edrich, please," she moaned, choking back tears, the intense, continued sensations becoming too much for her sensitive flesh to handle. Running a calming hand down her back, he nudged against her with his head, rubbing comfortingly. Moments passed and her cries subsided, only the shuddering movements of their bodies remaining. They drifted slowly down from the rapturous heights, clinging wholly to each other.

At long last, their heads began to clear of the lust-driven fog. She pulled back to look at his face. He smiled, reaching up to dry the tears on her cheeks. She looked at him with such wonder, such faith, such love, that his chest could only rise in the power she gave him. He kissed her again, softly. For long minutes, he held her, caressing her gently. Her open acceptance of his tenderness, as well as the forceful, passion-driven touch, mended the pain and doubt he carried, afflicted by his own hand.

The power of their arousal sated, they were able to clearly discuss the details of marriage. The conversation began lightly, but quickly grew as their clever minds began working. Most would have thought the father and current king would have been better suited to make decisions regarding affairs of state. However, in consideration that the best decisions Arnold had ever made, save the choice to marry his wife, had all originated with his daughter, the welfare of the kingdom was well looked after.

In the end, they determined their lands would be unified, and to provinces would be established that served to further unify separated sections. The heir apparent would rule the entire kingdom, while establishing governors, either siblings or appointed officials, to monitor and represent the provinces. There were other details to iron out, like where the reigning royal would reside, but those were not immediately important, and could be left to discuss with their advisors and generals.

Eager to enter into their new life, they decided upon the quickest wedding possible. Emera wasn't certain what expectations her father would have, but knew he could be persuaded to her way of thinking. In tandem, the two raced back to the castle. The morning was gone, and they were both starved for something other than each other.

Emera noted the extra activity of the bailey as they entered, but disregarded it as her mind was happily occupied elsewhere. However, by the time she passed through the entry and great hall, the swirling furry of dozens of servants scurrying to and fro, carrying everything from flowers to large swathes of material, to plates and trays made her and Edrich slow in their trek to the kitchens. They looked at each other quizzically, and decided to find her father. He was in the ballroom, throwing his arms up in grand gesture.

"Flowers upon flowers! Emera loves flowers and I want the room filled," his boisterous voice boomed to the butler next to him. When Arnold saw the couple enter, his smile broadened. He immediately rushed over, leaving the servant to bow quickly and head off to fulfill one of many of his lord's commands.

"Father, whatever is happening here?"

"Why, you are my dear! Well, at least your engagement party. That is, if everything went according to plan," he lowered his voice, looking questioningly at Edrich.

"Yes, your Majesty. Emera has agreed to marry me."

"Excellent, excellent! I told you she would didn't I? I decided to make preparations as quickly as possible. The party will take place in a full two days' time. Hopefully, that will give your people time to arrive. My head chef has been preparing the menu all morning..." Arnold continued to prattle away as he led the stunned couple through the dizzying, swirling chaos.

The next two days did not contain enough hours for the head butler, the chamber maids, or the chefs to attending to the preparations to their liking. For Edrich and Emera, however, the times were torturously long. The afternoon they arrived back from their tryst in the forest, her father, with oblivious humor, instated the age-long custom of a chaperone for his daughter. He had waited many years until he could call upon the favor of the old governess once more. She had never been much use to Emera as a child since she was head-strong and saw to her own learning, and she certainly wasn't use now, when all the princess wanted was to be in Edrich's arms every waking, and sleeping hour.

The couple was bustled about tirelessly from one seamstress to another to be fitted for a wedding outfit and trousseau. Emera, never one for difficult fashion found the entire thing tedious. Edrich, knowing a gorgeously-wrapped, divine body to be his reward, happily encouraged her to cooperate when she threatened to wear her favorite chapel dress.

The next two days brought changes to the castle, mainly by increase of persons roaming its many halls. Some were extra servants hired for the event; others were guests from both Adalynd and Lidio. Much to Emera's relief, the two factions tolerated each other with more grace and decorum than she would have imagined. Few, if any squabbles, happened quietly and were resolved with diplomacy.

As the two were unable to steal any private time for themselves, they settled on spending much of it with her father, discussing policy. Edrich was far and away the most qualified to guide discussion of defense of their states, while Emera was able to design balanced policies that fairly considered all parties. She wisely drew upon laws the two countries had in common, sieving out the essential commonalities and creating a cohesive pandect, which would hopefully satisfy both nations. Arnold, per the norm, contributed little of value, mainly serving as a source of first and second-hand accounts of old stories of kings and queens, and all the people in between that contributed silently to the history, both for the good and the bad. Though the stories were simply little more than a distraction, they did give Emera things to consider, and often provided them all with a serious chuckle or tear.

One of Edrich's first orders of business was to order his troops at the border to return to their station of origin and to call for his general. Obviously, he would not be attacking Adalynd, as it was soon to be part of his kingdom. However, he needed to assess Adalynd's army and general condition. Meeting with Arnold's Field Master General and his own, they discussed military sizes and training and training requirements. Edrich met some resistance from General Theodore; however, his own general only exacerbated the tension by repeatedly remarking on the superiority of his army. Edrich had to privately caution him to not wound the ego of the old man. After all, he most likely did the best he could with what Arnold had given him in way of direction and support.

In the end, though Theodore was somewhat miffed at the apparent demotion, it was agreed upon for the sake of unifying the two countries' armies, that General Wells would lead the unified army throughout all the land. It was then brought up, by the aging Theodore, under what colors did their nation fight? Edrich, exhausted at compromising, pinched the nose of his bridge. The doors to the great room opened, and he sighed in relief to see Emera grace the room.

Smiling, she approached the men with a maid following, pushing a cart for tea. She sat next to Edrich on the large arm of his chair, wrapping her own arm around his shoulders. "How goes it, my lord?"

"Tiring, my lady." She gave a sympathetic smile, and leant down to kiss him.

"Then, perhaps you gentlemen should take a break and refresh yourselves with tea and cakes." She took the cup from the maid and handed it to her betrothed. "Tell me, what things have been decided upon?" Edrich relayed the morning's agreements and decisions, bringing him to their current topic of consideration.

"Yes, I see the problem; it also likely means we will need to consider a new emblem for our new country, will we not?" Edrich huffed a little, trying to disguise it as a sigh, but failing. "Is there a problem, my love?" Emera asked, humorous temper bristling somewhat at his behavior.

He sighed again. "Perhaps we should stop our discussions for the time. Our engagement party is not four hours away and we are in need of preparing, are we not? Let us return to these talks after our wedding." His word being final, he stood and bowed to the two men, biding them good afternoon and extending his hopes to see them enjoy themselves that evening. He turned to Emera and held out his hand to escort her.

She narrowed her eyes at him, but her face didn't lose its slight humor. She followed him out of the room and up stairs and down hallways, studying him as they went on in silence. Before she knew it, they had turned down a dark hallway that she herself rarely ventured down. "What are we doing here?" she asked somewhat confused. She turned to look at him for her answer. Her breath caught at the darkened face that greeted her. 'Edrich?" she choked quietly as he began to stalk closer to her.

"And, where, pray tell, is that old croon of a chaperone? Left you in quite the vulnerable position, has she not?" his body edged closer, pushing her back against a door.

"Sh-she is get-getting r-ready," she stammered out breathlessly.

"Mmm," he said thoughtfully, extending a hand slowly for her. But it reached passed her and turned the knob. The door flew open under Emera's weight. She stumbled back into dark, only the dim light of the hallway visible. Edrich's black silhouette stood menacingly in the gray frame until he took another step forward and reached to shut the door.

In the dark, Emera listened, suddenly anxious at the feel of being locked in the room with a predator. Her breathing, faster and more ragged, filled her ears. Though she could not see him, she felt his presence draw closer, enwrapping her in his energy. "E-Edrich?" she breathed. The pulsating energy from him pushed her back a few more steps until she hit shelving. Quickly grabbing at them to feel where she was, her hand landed on linens. She realized they were in the east wing linen closet. She stood, unclear why she felt a small terror running through her, livening her body until she tingled.

He stood only an inch from her, his hot breath cascading down her form. Slowly, and ever so erotically, she felt his hands at the sides of her thighs surreptitiously grasp her skirts and begin to bunch them higher. She could not feel the pressure of his hands, only the delicate tickling of the swaying fabric running up her legs provocatively. Though the sensation was light, it was more than enough to light her skin on fire, sending wave after wave of thrilling electricity to her hastily dampening core.

When her skirt was high around her waist, she felt one had at her undergarments, teasing its way in. His hand, hot and insistent, covered her mound. A jolt of pleasure rippled through her, causing her to moan wantonly. She bit her lip, trying to muffle the sounds of the whimpering her drew from her.

Wordlessly, and with no other touching than his one hand, he gently pushed up into her sex, finding the folds brimming with her honeyed response. She heard his shuddered breath then, but still no words. She ached for his mouth, his kiss, his tongue to be her undoing. She wanted to violently press into him, but she understood his wordless command to remain still while he plundered her.

The one finger slowly ran the length of her wet slit, reaching between her thighs and then back to the top. It flicked the electric nub there, causing her hips to buck forward. He was not swayed by her body's response, but instead continued his slow torture. Eventually, he added a second finger, and together, the two eased slowly, slowly into her molten core. The ache and buildup and pleasure were too much for her sensitive body. Her tight channel began to clench spasmodically around his fingers. She whimpered more, wanting to cry at the cruelty of the sweet torture. And then he stroked, once then twice on her anterior wall, strumming that secret place. In the briefest of moments, she was clutching fiercely down upon his fingers, crying in her release.

When her knees buckled, she felt his arm slip under hers and cradle her against him, even as he smashed her into the shelves behind. He pressed his hips into his hand covering her mound. "Release me," his voice grated out. It was raw and urgent, giving away his strained need.

Though she leaned forward against him, her forehead resting on his shoulder and her body quaking with the remnants of her orgasm, her hands shakily fumbled with the laces of his breeches, seeking to free him as he ordered. When at last he sprung from his restraints, he tore his hand from her cunt, allowing her to wrap her leg around him and position him for the impaling. His hands grabbed her ass, pulling her into him. He filled her with every stroke until she felt as though she would rip. He lifted her higher, driving into her ferociously. Though his voice never broke again, his breathing rushed in and out of her ears, filling her mind with him. He did not last long, and within a few powerful thrusts, his body shuddered violently, a groan ripping from his throat. Though he felt his knees buckle in the overpowering sensation of his release, he only had to lean into her, crushing her against the wall. He held her, his arms wrapped possessively around her, squeezing the air from her. She still vibrated from her own orgasm, even as she clung only to him.

After some long minutes, their bodies regained their lost strength. He released her and felt her slide down his body, feet landing on the stone floor. He pulled from her, feeling his cock slide out of her heat into the coolness of the room. He was immediately aware of a great loneliness, but consoled himself in the knowledge she was his for the rest of his life. They quietly reassembled their personages, straightening their clothing, smoothing her hair.

Overcome by the powerful union, coupled with the still lingering fear, Emera reached out for him. "Edrich, what was that?"

He pulled her into his arms, spreading a hand over her jaw, his fingers in her hair, his thumb rubbing her cheek. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No. You frightened me, though. Whatever came over you?" She felt him lean down into her, felt his lips graze hers before opening to run his tongue over the crease. She allowed him into her mouth, feeling his tongue mate gently with hers.

He pulled away, pulling her into him again. "It is difficult for me, this union." He felt her stiffen and rushed to explain. "Please, do not misunderstand; I am beyond words in my joy at marrying you. Only..."

"Only what?" she prompted when he hesitated.

He took his time in collecting his thoughts. "I am king. All my life, I have been the ruler of all those I know, with the exception of my own father. I never believed I would have to be subjugated to my wife, even compromise with her." She pulled away from him, seeking his face with her eyes in the darkness. "But I am not your sovereign. We are equals, and I struggle with giving so much power away. I suppose this moment in the dark was my attempt at regaining some sort of domination, though it frightens me to take such power away from you, considering..."

He felt her hand on his cheek, then. "Thank you," she softly replied. "I mean no offense when I say, I knew instantly the moment we met you were the most arrogant, controlling man. But I understand why. Thank you for accepting me as an equal, though it strains your authority. In all things, I am yours. If we are to be equal, I will allow you to dominate me, so long as I can dominate you," her voice huskily replied. She pulled him down to her mouth, sealing her bargain with an erotic kiss that quickly began to build his arousal for her again.

"Emera, my love, we should stop. You no doubt have many things to attend to in readying yourself for this evening. Though I wish for nothing more than to love you all afternoon and evening long, we have responsibilities elsewhere." It pained him to open the door and draw her back out into the light once more. He slowly escorted her to her chamber rooms. He kissed her with aching need, rapidly growing unhappy that they were not yet free in marriage.

Edrich returned to his rooms and bathed, his mind weighed by his need, his duties, the giant task of uniting two previously feuding nations. Eventually, his worries melted into the steaming water, easing away with his relaxing muscles. He took comfort in Emera's strength, intelligence, and pleasure in his desire for her. He would have a good life.

The hours passed slowly as Robert assisted in his dressing and grooming. He lounged with Arnold for the last hour in his study. The old king was fond of the pipe and sat reposed in a chair before the fire. Edrich contemplated the monarch, fascinated by the difference, not only in Arnold and his daughter, but by him and Edrich's own father. The two were quite different kings, and Edrich was pleased that, despite weakness as a ruler, Arnold continued to prove as a comfort as a father-figure.

Eventually, the time to enter the great hall and join the lively celebration was upon him. He noticed his growing excitement at seeing the princess, finding it intriguing that he should have her, but with each possession, the desire for her grew exponentially. The wedding was set for the day after the next, and Edrich hoped, rather than believed, he could waylay his longing for her until such time as it was sanctioned by others.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers