Claiming Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
9k words
4.8
22.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

Bella woke with a start. She was still for several moments trying to orient herself in the dark. When the evening's events rushed back into her sleep-deprived brain, her cheeks burned so hot she felt they must glow in the dark. She realized the heaviness in her body was not all in her body, but on it as well. She lay in a tangle of arms and legs, cocooned between and under the two men who had given her the night of her life; a night of unbelievable passion and raw sex.

Holy shit! she thought. I wasn't dreaming. She smiled, completely satisfied in all ways at this particular moment. She had been thoroughly used in the best ways by two (count them, two!) incredibly hot, sexy and attentive men! Wow!

Trying not to disturb Aidan and Eli, the two men she was currently sharing a bed with, as little as possible, Bella began the tedious process of untangling herself from two sets of arms and legs. After she'd accomplished the painstaking process of freeing herself, she inched her way down the bed with as little commotion as possible, desperately needing to use the bathroom and have a moment to herself. Fumbling in the dark, Bella found her purse and made her way to the bathroom of the private room Aidan and Eli, as the owners of the bondage dungeon The Whip and Dagger, kept at the club. Quietly shutting the door, Bella flipped on the bathroom light. Setting her purse on the counter, she quickly relieved her aching bladder before turning to look at herself in the mirror above the sink.

Bella let out a bark of delighted laughter. She looked like a woman that had been thoroughly fucked! Sex wasn't something she'd had since her horrifically image shattering break-up with her ex six months prior. Well, fuck him, she thought. Look at me now! Aidan and Eli certainly had no problem with her excess body weight, seeming to delight in her body, in fact. Bella's normally very sleek black, a-line haircut was disheveled to the point of hilarity; half of her hair sticking nearly straight up. Her eyeliner and mascara was smeared in that universal way that made a woman look like a raccoon and her red lipstick stained much of the skin around her mouth. She gave herself a self-satisfied smile in the mirror.

"What's so amusing?"

Having been so absorbed in her analysis of her post-coital looks, Bella had failed to notice Eli open the bathroom door. She looked over to find him leaning against the frame of the door in all his beautiful naked glory, a sexy half-smile on his mouth. Feeling extremely exposed, Bella desperately looked for something to cover herself with. Finding nothing but a small hand towel, Bella settled for awkwardly fluttering her hands in an attempt to cover her nakedness.

"Don't you dare, Bella!" Eli commanded. "After last night you really feel it necessary to hide yourself from me?" Anger brewed in his deep chocolate brown eyes and he ran his hand through his sleep-tousled dark blonde hair. Eli stepped into the room, grabbing Bella's shoulders in a gentle grasp.

"I guess I'm just so used to hating my body. I'm sorry, it's not meant to insult you."

"I love your body, Bella," he told her as he leaned down and captured her mouth in a gentle kiss. Bella moaned, opening her mouth in an invitation for Eli to deepen the kiss. He instantly obliged, thrusting his tongue in, prompting her to suck it deeply into her mouth. As they continued to devour each other's mouths, Eli moved a hand from her shoulder to bury in the hair at the nape of her neck, roughly pulling her head back. Releasing her mouth, he trailed hard, sucking kisses down her neck, making sure to mark her skin. Making his way to her ear, he whispered to her, "Princess, you are mine, for now at least. Don't ever degrade what is mine!"

"No, I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again," Bella promised.

With a kiss on the tip of her nose, Eli released his grip on her hair. "Now tell me what was so funny," he told her, smiling once again.

"I was just thinking how thoroughly fucked I looked."

"It's a good look on you," Eli complimented.

"I like it. I certainly like how I achieved it," she responded playfully.

"I think we created a monster," Eli laughed. "Let's shower and I'll wash you. All you have to do is stand there and be pampered."

"How could I turn down an offer like that?" she responded.

Taking her by the hand, Eli led her toward a large open shower. It was huge, with two wall-mounted showerheads and a handheld one as well. He leaned in and adjusted the water to very hot, just the way Bella liked it. With a hand on her back, Eli guided Bella in to stand under the spray. She groaned as her well used muscles began to unknot under the hot water. Stepping in and pressing himself fully against the front of her, Eli tilted Bella's head back and slicked her hair back under the spray. Over and over he smoothed her hair, until she was purring like a much petted feline. Reaching to the shelf behind her, Eli grabbed a bottle of lemon verbena scented shampoo. The steam from the shower intensified the vibrant fragrance, helping to further awaken her. Eli lathered her hair and rinsed her before smoothing a matching conditioner into her hair.

"That is lovely, Eli," Bella smiled.

"I love taking care of you. And I'm not done, baby," he told her as he reached for a bottle of body wash and a washcloth, also on the convenient little shelf. Lathering the washcloth, he pulled her slightly out of the water. When he'd achieved a rich lather, Eli began scrubbing every inch of Bella's body with the floral scented body wash. She moaned as, in the process of cleaning, he rubbed the last of the tension from her body. Along with the release of tension came a return of arousal and he'd yet to touch her in an overtly sexual manner since entering the shower.

Eli went to his knees to wash her below the waist, lifting one of her feet to the bench next to them. Bella reached a hand out to the wall to balance herself. Starting at her foot, he gently rubbed up her leg, stopping short of the juncture of her thighs. He repeated the process on her other leg. By this time, Bella was moaning in need. Finally, Eli brought the cloth to her aching cunt. Using just a single cloth covered finger, her washed along her slit, sliding inside to give her a thorough cleaning. Bella was moaning at the wonderful friction against her clit. Abruptly Eli stood.

"Let's get you rinsed," he told her, his voice rough with arousal.

Bella couldn't speak, could merely nod. Eli reached for the handheld sprayer and began to rinse her off, paying extra attention to her large, hard nipples on her very plump breasts. Bella's fingers curled into the tile on the shower wall, moaning in pleasure.

"Not nice," came a voice from just outside the shower stall, "starting without me."

Bella's head jerked toward the voice in surprise. Aidan stood there, devouring her with his bright blue eyes, arousal clear in their depths as well as in the erection pointing straight out from his groin.

Bella could only stare. Eli continued to pluck at her hard nipples with one hand as he rinsed with the other, causing Bella to roll her eyes closed in pleasure. Aidan stepped into the shower and positioned himself behind Bella, pulling her back against his chest.

"Rinse her hair," Eli requested. "Conditioner's still in." Bella wondered how he could keep his mind on such mundane matters when she was in the process of melting into a little puddle of arousal. She moaned again as Aidan's hands began to coax the conditioner from her hair. The combination of having her hair and nipples rubbed made Bella's knees weak.

Her hair completely rinsed, Aidan leaned in and gently kissed Bella on the cheek.

"Good morning, baby girl," he whispered in her ear, followed by a nip on her lobe. Bella gave a little moan and leaned back into him. Aidan tilted her head back against his chest until she was staring up at him. He brought his mouth down upon hers, thoroughly kissing her senseless. While kissing Aidan, Bella was vaguely aware of the spray moving away from her breasts to rinse her belly. When the spray reached her pussy, Bella jerked against Aidan. The vibration of the spray against her sensitive cunt was amazing, yet not nearly enough. "Easy, baby," he whispered against her mouth before deepening the kiss again. Bringing his hands up he palmed her breasts, rubbing her large nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, causing Bella to pant into the kiss.

Having finished rinsing all the soap from her body, Eli dropped to his knees and placed a kiss on Bella's very rounded belly. Bella's hips jerked in response. Kissing his way around her stomach and hips, Eli ran a single finger up and down her slit, slipping a little deeper with each pass, coaxing her amassing fluid out of her cunt. When his finger finally reached deep enough to rub her swollen clit, Bella reached down to thread her fingers in his hair, coaxing his mouth toward where she needed it most.

Aidan pulled away from the kiss. Reaching a hand up, he cupped her chin, forcing her head up off his chest. Leaning in until she could feel his breath on her ear, he told her, "Watch him. He's going to eat your pretty little cunt again, baby girl. Would you like that?"

Bella nodded, desperately wanting his mouth on her. "Not good enough, baby. You know the rules. We want to hear it. Tell us what you want."

"Please. I want him to eat me. I want to feel his teeth and tongue on my cunt. Please, Eli. Give it to me," Bella whimpered.

"Fuck, princess," Eli praised her, "you are so beautiful when you beg for what you want." With that he leaned in and ran his tongue along her slit, teasing until she was thrusting her cunt at his face. Stilling her by placing the flat of his hands on her hips, Eli used his thumbs to spread her plump pussy lips apart. Feeling herself stretched so wide, Bella sighed in pleasure, knowing what was coming. Finally, Eli's tongue found her clit, giving it a series of quick hard flicks before sucking it into his mouth, nibbling on it with his teeth.

"Fuck, Eli, it's hot watching you eat that pretty little cunt." Bella could feel the evidence of his arousal pressed hard against her ass. Tweaking one nipple, he reached down with his other hand to slide his cock between her ass cheeks and, as Eli continued to lick and nip at her luscious cunt, Aidan was slowly fucked her ass crack. He began nibbling her neck at the same time, sending Bella into sensory overload. The combination of watching Eli mouth fuck her cunt while Aidan played with her nipples and rode the crack of her ass was too much and, with a groan, Bella came, gushing fluid all over Eli's chin with the power of her climax as he continued to work her pussy for several long minutes.

"So pretty, baby girl," Aidan praised her, as Eli stood, licking her juices off his chin. When he leaned in, Bella tilted her chin expecting to receive a kiss, but was surprised when he bypassed her to lock mouths with Aidan. Bella gasped more in aroused shock than anything, her cunt spasming at the beauty of the two strong, dominant men locked in a passionate kiss, tongues dueling, teeth clashing.

"She tastes amazing, doesn't she," Eli asked Aidan, pulling back.

"Fuck yes." Aidan agreed. Looking down at Bella, he asked, "Did we shock you, baby girl?"

"Yes," Bella breathed brokenly, "but in an amazingly good way. That was beyond hot." Eli smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. She could taste herself on her lips when he pulled away. "I've always enjoyed watching two men fuck. It's been a secret little fixation of mine. Thank God for internet porn!"

"Shit, princess, you are a jewel," Eli acclaimed. "I have a raging hard-on that is begging for your mouth. Now," he added in a tone of command.

Bella began to drop to her knees, but was stopped by Aidan. "Oh, no, baby, not like that," he informed her with a dark chuckle. Gripping her hip with one hand, he used his other to put pressure on her back, bending her at the waist. "I've got to get my cock in that soft, wet cunt of yours."

Understanding now what was expected of her, Bella braced her hands on Eli's thighs and, without preamble, took his cock deep into her mouth, down her throat, in on swift move. Eli grabbed her hair in his fist, groaning, "Fuck, princess, god yes." Using his grip on her hair, he helped settle her into a rhythm that pleased him. With as little warning as Bella had given, Aidan thrust his cock deep in her tight cunt, bottoming out in her with a grunt. Bella gave a deep moan against Eli's cock, causing him to groan and throw his head back as he thrust into her willing mouth. Aidan, aroused by the sight of Bella sucking his best friend and lover's cock, set a punishing pace of hard pounding causing Bella to grunt around Eli's cock repeatedly.

"Fuck, just like that Aidan," Eli moaned. "Those little moans she keeps humming around my cock are gonna have me shooting in no time." There were no sounds for several minutes, excluding moans and groans and slapping skin, as each concentrated on the mutual pleasure being exchanged.

After a time, Aidan addressed Bella. "Baby, I can feel you cunt going all fluttery around my cock. You're going to come again, aren't you?" Bella could merely moan her affirmation around Eli's cock.

"Good," Eli told her, "because here I go, princess." With that he began coming in short jerky motions, shooting deep down her throat as Bella did her best to swallow it all. Aidan groaned behind her and began his own orgasm. Holding her hips tight, he ground his cock deep into her g-spot while he twitched with each spurt of ejaculation. The pressure was just enough to set Bella off again and sucking hard on the softening cock in her mouth, she orgasmed yet again. Aidan gently pulled out of Bella's still pulsing cunt.

Both men gently helped her upright and, together, set about to quickly clean her up again as she languidly leaned against them both. Aidan hopped out of the shower to get her a large fluffy towel. He made quick work of wrapping her hair turban style before wrapping her in another large towel.

"Take your time and dry off, baby girl. Eli and I are going to get clean." He hopped back in the shower and, each taking a separate shower head, he and Eli went about getting clean. While she dried off, Bella watched them; fascinated by their manly rituals of shaving and washing. Two more beautiful men she had never seen. Once she was dry, she wrapped the towel around herself and sat on the stool in front of the built in vanity next to the sink and watched as they both stepped out of the shower to dry themselves.

Aidan wrapped his towel around his waist and announced that he was going to go order breakfast. "What do you want for breakfast," he asked Bella, "the kitchen is staffed at all hours."

"Oh, nothing. I never eat breakfast, only coffee with lots of creamer."

"Well, that's going to change. I'm not going to allow you to starve yourself," he told her with a look that dared her to argue. Feeling too good to bother, Bella acquiesced.

"How about some fruit then? I'm really not that hungry, but I'll take fruit if that will please you."

"What will please us," Eli interjected, "is for you to let us take care of you."

Feeling warmth spread in her belly, Bella thanked them. "That means a lot to me. I've taken care of myself for so long. It's nice to let someone else do it for a while."

Pressing a kiss to her forehead, Aidan left the bathroom to order breakfast. Eli, wrapped in his towel, told Bella, "I'm going to go throw on some clothes. There are brushes, toothbrushes, hairdryer, cosmetics, etc. in the cabinet. Feel free to use anything you'd like. There's also a robe on the back of the door." Bella raised an eyebrow in question and not a little jealousy. Eli laughed. "Don't worry. We haven't fucked anyone in here, outside of each other, in a very long time. We were tired of settling." Pleased with what that implied about her, Bella smiled.

"About that, the fucking each other thing? When do I get to watch that?"

Eli laughed again. "You are a dirty little girl! Soon, princess, soon. We want to give you everything and if that's what you want, you'll get it."

"Ok, let me get myself pretty, because right now what I want more than anything is a cup of creamer with a little coffee!"

While Bella dried her hair and applied a small amount of cosmetics, limited by what she had with her in her bag, she listened to the murmur of the men's voices in the other room while they bustled about. Giving herself a once-over with a shrug of resignation, Bella wrapped herself in the plush terry cloth robe and exited the bathroom.

"You boys are sure efficient," Bella noted aloud as she entered the bedroom. The bed had been put to rights, the men were dressed and their breakfast was set up at a table in a corner. There was also a large, plush sofa along the wall next to the table. Funny, how she's had tunnel vision for the bed and sexual furniture last night. She felt herself blush at the thought of some of the things they'd done in that bed.

"Hey pretty girl," Eli said, coming across the room to take her hand, "come have a seat. Breakfast is served," he announce with a flourish of his arm. Aidan held out a fully upholstered chair for her. Gracing each with a shy smile, Bella sat and picked up her cup of coffee. Taking a sip, she hummed in approval.

"Yummy; almost sweet enough."

"Baby girl," Aidan laughed, "any sweeter and your teeth would fall out."

"I know. Just the way I like it." Both Aidan and Eli took a seat, caging her in. Their attentiveness and nearness made Bella feel cherished and safe.

"Bella," Eli began, "we'd like to talk to you about something." Bella stilled, coffee halfway to her mouth. "Don't worry, princess, it's nothing bad. We would really like you to spend the weekend with us while considering a proposition we have for you."

"We'd like you to consider becoming our sub. We know it's only been a night, but you fit us. We haven't been with anyone else in a long while, so this isn't a rash decision. Spend the weekend with us, get to know us better."

"Uh, wow? I'm in love with the idea of spending the weekend with you guys! And I'm really curious about the d/s lifestyle, especially what your version of it is. I know there are as many different ways to live the life as there are people. I feel amazed that you would consider me as a sub, so yes, definitely yes, I would be very pleased to spend the weekend with you. But no promises."

"Good enough," Aidan replied, "but be warned: we are going to do our best to convince you!"

"I can't wait," Bella giggled, slapping her hand over her mouth. "I can't believe I just giggled!"

"Baby girl, you are even hot when you giggle, especially when your blush so prettily. It reminds me of when you cum," he teased her hotly, causing her blush to intensify greatly. Reaching over, he fed her a bite of ice cold melon, helping to cool her hot blush.

"So," Eli interrupted, "I have some bookkeeping to do that I can't put off," he informed Bella with a frown. "We were thinking that Aidan could take you by your place so you could pick up some of your things for the weekend. I don't think you'll need many clothes," he said with a smirk, "but you might want some personal items. Then we thought we'd meet up for a late lunch at Jake's downtown."

"I love Jake's! Sounds great."

"Then we are going to take you shopping for some sexy things we can enjoy taking off of you."

"Hell no," Bella replied calmly, taking a sip of coffee.

"What do you mean 'hell no', Bella?" Aidan replied, heat of anger creeping into his voice.

"I mean hell no, there is no way you are taking me shopping! I can barely get through a shopping trip on my own without going into a weeklong ice-cream bender. How do you expect me to try on clothes in front of the two of you?"

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers