Claiming His Bounty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was fully erect. "You like pain?"

Her smile disappeared. "Only when it's my idea. I draw the line at being punched and slashed with a knife." She placed the whip back.

He needed an escape before she saw the tent he pitched. The swelling was painful. He wanted to throw her to the floor and take her whether she wanted it or not. Knowing that she would like that made the twitching more agonizing.

"I'm gonna look for some food and other stuff we'll be needing," he mumbled and headed for the trailer.

Sighing, she gazed at the dungeon before her. Memories hit her hard. It was a life that was out of reach. Her boyfriend was too sadistic to be trusted. Trying to get him into the lifestyle of pain and bondage was far from safe. The want to be a submissive again made her shudder as the overdue needs built up into frustrated tears. Her blurred eyes saw the chest at the end of the room she didn't see before. Curious, she knelt in front of it and opened the top.

"Hmm." Through the mess of toys was a folded leather outfit. She pulled it out. It was feminine and covered a lot of skin. It wasn't a costume for play; it was more like everyday attire for a slave. It looked to be more comfortable than her piss-soaked shorts.

~

Felix finished reheating a couple cans of baked beans and located bowls and utensils. The whole time he stayed in the trailer, he silently yelled at his dick to go soft. He wanted her. But the stress, pent up anger, fear, and exhaustion of what happened earlier battled his sexual will. Mentally, he didn't feel up for seducing her even though physically he felt he could pound her for the next few hours.

Balancing their meal in his arms, he returned to the dungeon and paused when his eyes went directly to the middle of the leather clad slut in front of him. Her legs were encased in tight pants. Her breasts were girdled in a black corset. Hands behind her back, she shifted side to side, coyly taking peeks at him. "Well, I had to get out of those wet shorts. Very uncomfortable."

He smirked and sat on the floor. "And that's comfortable?"

"For me? Yes." She took the bowl he offered and sat next to him. "How long will we have to stay here?"

"Until my buddy calls and confirms that the psycho is in jail."

She nodded. "Good." For the rest of their meal, she kept her eyes on the room; he kept his eyes on her. She sipped from a water bottle and placed the empty bowl aside. She stretched and headed for a message table. Stomach side down, she lay and rested her head on her arms. "I'm gonna take a nap, k?" For the first time in years, she felt safe. The comfort of the dungeon, her sanctuary, helped her sleep.

After a couple hours of rest, her eyes opened and adjusted to the dim light. Shadows were cast on the walls by the flickering flames of primitive style torches attached to them. The next thing she noticed were her wrists firmly secured to the bottom of the table. She yanked them, but all she could hear was the clinking of metal as she tried to rip her arms away. There were attached by handcuffs. She looked side to side. Her hair matted up in front of her, tickling her lips and nose and obstructing her view.

She looked straight up when she movement out of the corner of her eye. "You know, I'm still mad about you pissing in my car." His face wasn't in view, but the whip that he twirled in his hand was eye level. "And you're going to pay for your immaturity."

"Wait! Felix-"

"Shh. Don't speak, love. You trust me, right?" He smoothed some of the hair out of her face.

She trembled. "Right."

"Say that again. This time, be respectful." In her hesitation, the lashes hit her thigh and bit through the leather.

"Ouch! What do you want me to say?"

"Respond with 'Yes, Sir.'"

"Uh...yes, Sir?"

One corner of his lips lifted in wicked grin. "I, too, know a little about this. Never really got a chance to experience it, but sure watched a hell of a lot of it when I didn't have a pussy available." He paced in front of her. Her eyes followed the whip. "And now, finally, I have an opportunity." He squatted to her level. "You've been a very bad girl. And I'm gonna make sure you feel every bit of frustration you have put me through."

Breaking through the nervousness – her trembling, dry throat, shallow breathing – was an intense need for him to satisfy her desires. He could clearly see the plea in her eyes. He gave her a solid nod, a promise that he was going to take care of her. "You don't know how badly I've wanted to do this," he said, for a second letting his vulnerability show. He pulled away from her field of view, standing on her left side. The whip hit the ground with soft thump. He raised his arm and smiled as he dropped it with great velocity across her ass. The loud whack echoed throughout the room. Her body jolted. She exhaled heavily and tensed, anticipating another hit.

He moaned as he kept his hand cupped to her ass. He felt himself at the edge of letting go. He spanked her again, hard. Her breathing came out in labored gulps as the pain that she was craving for so long caused her cunt to leak. He brought his arm down again. And again. Then twice. And three more times. He could feel her body quiver under his hand that he pressed against her ass. The throbbing in her cunt was becoming unbearable.

He shook his head. "These," he tugged at her pants, "need to come off." He dug his hands under her hips and pulled the ties that kept them up. Hands gripping both sides, he slid them down and off of her legs. "Wow," he whispered when he saw the scarlet patch where he struck her. He smiled at the warmth beneath his palm. "You have no idea-"

"You may continue if you want, Sir."

"I was planning on continuing!" he growled. "You are still far in debt. I have to finish the spanking you deserve." Her whimpering made him rock hard. He squeezed her ass roughly until she yelped. In a fury, he let his hand cover her, left and right, with prints that burned white to pink. Top to bottom on each side, he sent strikes to four spots with a force that left her kicking and wailing.

Smack!

"Do you like this, you little bitch?"

Smack!

"Yes, Sir!" she yelled as she gasped for air.

Smack!

"Are you sorry for what you did?"

Smack smack!

"Yes, Sir, yes!"

Smack!

"You ready for your next punishment?"

Three more solid smacks to her beaten flesh.

"Yes, please punish me, Sir!"

One final SMACK left her shuddering and wet.

He unhooked her arms from the table. "On your knees." She scrambled to the floor and knelt on the hard ground. Her head hung in respect to her new master. He stood before her and fumbled at his jeans, releasing the button and shoving both them and his boxers down. "Get to it, sweetheart," he said, not at all endearing.

Her eyes shot up to his rigid, quivering cock. She straightened her back. The bead of precum threatened to drip. She licked the tip in a slow swipe and swallowed the delectable drop. She dared a peek at him. His eyes were closed, a pretentious smile was on his lips, and his body twitched with anticipation.

With the tip of her tongue, she traced a thin line of spit over his head, flicking at the hole at the end for more droplets, then followed the underside down the shaft to his sack. She trailed it back up, leaving a wetter trace, and wrapped her hand around the base.

He grimaced. She didn't understand that his needs had to met right away. He gave her hand a harmless slap. She whined and dropped it, taking the insult personally. He twisted her hair around his fingers into a tight grip. He pushed his dick into her lips, forcing them open, shoving himself fully in. He buckled at her teeth scraping him and yanked her hair hard as a warning. Her jaw went limp and accepted him nearly entering her throat.

He felt powerful in his new position and smiled as his masculine, primal urges and fantasies would be taken care of by the slut who was gagging on his cock. He slid almost all the way out, then jammed back into her with a solid thrust. She cried out and gripped his legs. She breathed in as much as she could through her nose. Understanding that his new slave had a strong gag reflex, he thrust again. Her nails dug deeper into his thighs; his hands pulled her hair tighter.

He allowed her a brief moment to catch her breath. He jerked her head to where her mouth was align with his dick and brought her to his member. With little thrusts of his own, he fucked her mouth, faster, making her panic for breath. His cock twitched, and without warning, squirted cum straight to the back of her mouth. Her moans were muffled and drawn out as she struggled to gulp down every bit.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered as he celebrated his victory conquering her. He released her. She fell back and caught herself with one hand. The other wiped her mouth.

Arrogant and spent, he gazed down upon his abused and horny slave. His face was hard and cold but inside, he was euphoric. Jeans back up and zipped, he swooped down and grabbed her arm. He groped the corset, trying to tear it off.

"Let me, Master." She gently pushed his hands away. The laces whipped through the leather in controlled strokes as she pulled the ties through. He tore the corset off and threw it out of the way. He gave each naked nipple a firm, twisting pinch. The gasp from her energized his need for more.

"Come, slut. You're going on the...cross thing." He dragged her by a nipple to the 'X' on the wall.

"St. Andrew's Cross," she corrected him.

He yanked her to him by her tits. "I didn't give you permission to speak!" She ducked her head, wincing as she forgot her place. The subservience was more of a turn on for him each passing second. He pressed her stomach to the cold surface of the cross. She sucked in her breath. Before he bound her to it, he noticed the hideous scar on her back, the one he helped sew up. He grunted loudly, annoyed that he couldn't bring himself to add more injury to her already damaged back.

"Turn around," he commanded in a deep voice with a hint of a beastly growl. Obediently, she turned and stretched her limbs. He pinned her wrists and ankles to the cross with leather straps. He stepped back and saw how she perfectly portrayed a humiliated slave. Her hands hung limp from their bindings. Her head remained bowed. She looked helpless and weak.

He picked up the whip and went back to her. Her breasts heaved while she studied the familiar object he swung like a pendulum, back and forth, teasing her. He searched her stunning body for the first part to mark. The landing strip she kept neatly trimmed two weeks ago was gone and left bare. If he had a third chance with her,

there would be rules on shaving.

Pacing, he looked for where to strike. Without a clue or a warning, he swung at her cunt. She jolted, gasped, and sighed when the pain became pleasure. The burning blemishes were bright. He loved watching the colors turn on her pale skin. He swung harder.

He was proud that his slut could take the pain. There was no begging or tears. Her lips parted; a soft moan came out. Using the handle, he nudged her head up. She was miserable; her need for release grew with each second he denied her. Her slippery and stinging cunt was ready to explode. He closed in on her, trailed kisses from her cheek to her shoulder, and stepped back for a quick lash across her breasts. The cross rattled from her shaking in frustration.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I really, really need to be fucked, Master." Her agony and pleading tried to conquer the rules of nature and harden his just spent cock. He needed rest first. And her punishment wasn't over. He ignored her and whipped her breasts again. She buckled from the sharp lick of the spread of lashes. The pain from each hit created more juices. The whip stung and scorched her tits as the thrashing continued. Through gritted teeth, she groaned, grunted, and cursed. She never wanted him to stop. The pain was an old friend she dearly missed. The last hit nearly sent her into coming as it flicked her heated, welted breasts.

He tossed the whip to another table and came back, swiping his fingers across her slick cunt. Her body collapsed and her knees buckled; the leather ties kept her up. She caught him smiling. He kept grinning at her, then left, disappearing in the shadows. The only sound was her shuddered breathing and the creaking of the cross as she trembled. The silence was unnerving. His departure left her scared. But she didn't call for him. She did what she used to do when bound. Like a good girl, she waited.

The most difficult part was being left turned on. For years, she practiced staying still without panicking or crying out. She was proud of that accomplishment. Her Masters bragged about it too. It was being on the edge that made staying still an obstacle. Her eyes closed, her breathing steadied, her imaginative mind switched on and entertained her. Hours elapsed. Moments of fear of being alone came suddenly and every once in a while, yet she fought each one and was victorious. She vowed not to lose to anxiety.

The forth hour passed. Her eyes stayed closed for minutes at a time, imagining tranquility and a blissful life of safety. When she opened them, he was standing in front of her, curiously watching her. He cupped her face and kissed her with passion and love. Her debt was paid. It was time for him to claim his bounty - the gorgeous woman in front of him.

One limb after another, he broke her ties. She stretched and loosened her muscles. She fell into his arms. He led her to a rug and set her under him. He took a minute to ready himself then leaned over her. There were no smirks or rough control, only her Master gently gliding in and out of her. He stayed low and crushed to her body so he could kiss her face and stroke her soft hair.

She turned her head to him every once in a while, then turned back to the side and moaned when he hit the right spot. She lifted her legs a bit, making the friction overwhelming. She shook under his body as hers became electrified and her juices gushed around him.

He never wanted it to end, keeping in mind that he couldn't have her again. But the warmth and tightening of her pussy was too good. He clamped his jaw as he expelled for an amazing few seconds. She smiled, knowing he was pleased with her. When they looked in each other's eyes, they knew they couldn't let the other one go.

He rolled off to the side, put his hands behind his head, and relaxed as she left to clean herself first. After it was his turn to clean up, he returned from the trailer and found her in a tank and leather pants, lying on her side on the rug. He put his jeans back on and lay next to her. She stroked his naked chest until she fell asleep.

Soon after, his cell rang. The boyfriend and his minions were arrested. He thanked his friend and tossed the phone to the side. Arm tightly around her, he worked on a plan for their escape. Taking her to jail was no longer an option. His drowsiness got to him before he could finish figuring out the details.

~

"Wake up!" The order was loud and startled them. "Get up, both of you!"

Felix woke up to two cops leaning over them. He felt Carry jerk into sitting up and heard her gasp, almost a scream. He showed the police his hands seeing that theirs were on their holsters. She clung to him.

"Felix..." she whimpered.

"Just do what they saw and don't speak." Tears started pouring from her eyes. "It will be ok, baby." He didn't have a chance to kiss her goodbye. They were taken away, their wrists in handcuffs, to opposite sides of the room. Two other cops searched the room, blushing from the equipment inside.

He didn't say a word as the cops questioned him and only looked over at Carry, who sobbed but didn't speak. All he could think about was her and how much trouble they were both in. He waited for the chance to call out to her.

When she was in range, he yelled to her. "Carry!" The tears still dropped from her eyes when she looked up at him. "Wait for me."

He knew it would be a long time until he saw her again, until he would get to touch her. Prison time was definite. It was painful knowing that he lost.

She gave him a sweet smile. "I promise, Master." He smiled back and watched her being loaded into the car. He believed her vow to be true. She was his. And he wasn't going to let anything come in between them.

To be continued.

12