Claiming His Bounty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." She whimpered; her bottom lip jutted out in a pathetic pout. "We have business to take care of," he said with a raised eyebrow. He grasped her hand and led her to the bedroom. She observed the apartment as she was towed along. She noticed the bear, the gifts, the scent of vanilla tainted with the odor of cleaning chemicals, the tidiness. He succeeded in impressing her. At the doorway of the bedroom, she saw a queen sized bed adorned with new, fluffy sheets.

"Sit," he said, nodding at the bed. She complied, nervously watching his arms fold in front of his chest. "What happened with letter seventy-two?" She winced as if he struck her. "Speak, slave."

Tears started to form. "Master, please don't be mad at me." She sniffled. "I lost control. I needed you so badly. It was such a long wait, a whole week. My pussy was really throbbing. I was leaking all over the place! I couldn't wait, Master."

"That's not a good enough excuse for disobeying me. You blew your perfect record. I appreciate your honesty of admitting to your crime, and I also appreciate you being good after. Yet neither can redeem you. Every infraction deserves a punishment. What kind of Master would I be if I was lenient with my slave?"

Her head fell with a nod. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Let's get to it." He opened the closet door to retrieve four ties. With the door opened, she peeked into the closet that held boxes of toys and smiled despite the situation she was in. "Strip," he commanded, unfolding the ties. She shed the attire, slowly, but in no way suggestive. She trembled under his glare and shook as each piece dropped to a pile at the end of the bed. Being bound for a physical reprimand instilled fear in her. She wasn't sure if she could take it being out of practice. Eyes down, she didn't see his smile when her tits were revealed.

"Face down." Crawling, she maneuvered onto the bed and let each limb fall to the corners. He took away the pillows, and one after another, secured each arm and leg to bed's bottom frame. "Try to escape." She tugged four times. The knots were tight. "Good."

Her breathing came out strong. Panic made her chest beat harder. Her trust in him waned when suddenly, she felt being bound was too much to handle.

He grabbed his only belt, a wide and simple leather implement that caused a hell of a sting. He gave a weak warm up smack against his leg. The sound of the snap made her jolt and gasp, almost making her shriek. He stepped to the left of her and caressed her ass with the folded strip of leather. She whimpered as she considered calling out the safe word.

"I will not have my slave doing what she pleases." He aimed for lowest part of her ass and brought his arm back.

She yelped at the loud 'whap!' In an instant, fear was replaced by a moan of pleasure as the branded stripe in her flesh burned. The warmth was more comfortable than painful.

"My slave will serve me, not herself!" The next hit landed with a louder smack. A loud, animal-like groan escaped her lips. Two hot lines marked her ass.

"If this happens again, which it should not, your punishment will be much worse." Twice, he landed the belt in the same spot.

"Nooo..." she cried out. The pain wasn't as welcoming anymore. She twitched at each hit and tugged at her bindings, wanting to escape. The fourth strike almost knocked tears out of her.

"I know your wild nature. That's why I purchased a cane and several painful whips." She tried to protest before he brought the belt back down. She could handle whips but had a severe weakness against canes. She sucked in her breath at the next stinging hit.

It was the smack that formed tears. "Sss...sorry...Master..."

"I thought you like pain, pet!" he loudly said over her sobbing and raised his arm.

"Keep it down over there!" a man said with a firm knock on their wall. Felix paused, arm in the air. His slave immediately ceased her wailing. They stayed, stunned, for seconds.

"I think he's beating her," a woman said on the other side of the wall. Felix froze, terror gripping his heart. Thoughts of cops coming by, arresting him, taking him away from her again rushed through his mind.

His quick-thinking slave laughed, hard and loud, enough for all three surrounding neighbors to hear.

"Hit me again, babe!" she screamed. He contained his laughter. Relieved that his girl would never betray him, he raised his arm again. She buried her head in the sheets to muffle her screams.

SMACK!

She buckled and yelled into the soft comforter.

A louder sharp SMACK!

Another scream that only her Master could hear.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! in rapid succession.

Hearing her sobs and seeing her cherry colored ass created an agonizing erection. She moved her head and sucked in huge breaths through her wet, clinging hair. Her weeping continued, the guilt of her disobedience made her cry harder. Her Master tossed the belt away from the bed then dug his fingers into her soaked pussy. A smile broke through her tears accompanied by a shiver. With one finger, he firmly pressed her clit. Her hips shifted, making his fingers rub against her.

"You little pain whore," he said with a snicker. He abandoned her cunt and wiped the wet off on his jeans. Her ankles were released followed by her wrists. He tugged her legs and flipped her onto her back. She inhaled sharply as her beaten flesh slid across the bed. He rapidly stripped, threw on protection, and pounced on the bed where he opened her already parted legs wider. He gripped her ankles and set them on his shoulders. Twice, he entered her part way, loosening her up for the one hard shove straight inside.

Her eyes rolled back and her consciousness waned. He thrust again, deeper, hitting the legendary spot somewhere in her slit that made her moan in a way that wasn't human. At his next shove, she blindly threw her hands over her head and found the headboard. She gripped the edge and held on as he tipped himself over her more and slid in again.

"Oh-" she moaned as he hit the 'x' right on. Through half-closed eyelids, she watched his lips lift into an arrogant smirk. He clenched her ankles and increased his speed, making the woman underneath thrash as her cunt took a series of hard pounds.

"Too intense Master too INTENSE!" she screeched. He shook his head. He wasn't going to stop.

A final deep throated growl erupted from her lips. Her face contorted for a full twenty seconds as the muscles in her pussy rapidly tightened around his member. Her hands struck the headboard and wall behind her while she came with everything she had. All her limbs went limp at once. Her arms fell to the bed. Her eyes closed. The neighbors responded with knocks on the same wall, yet she barely heard them.

Her Master eased her legs to his sides and pinned her wrists on top of each other over her head. While his hands cuffed hers, he pounded her selfishly, not caring if she needed a second release. Being used as his own slut kept her mind buzzed with pleasure although physically she was losing lubrication.

The headboard slammed into the wall. He drowned out the sounds of the rhythmic beating and the yelling on its other side. His eyes focused on the bobbling tits below him until she opened hers. Seeing how much she appreciated being used and mistreated drove him closer to his end. Exhaling in quick huffs, he tightened his clutch on her wrists as two years of frustration shot out of him, making his world black and dizzy for several seconds.

When his vision returned he saw the woman he loved looking back at him. He kissed the shy smile on her lips then her forehead. His finger traced across her neck, imagining a thick strip of leather buckled around it. His good slave was dreaming of the same thing. She involuntarily gulped as if a collar had restricted her neck.

"I'm not gonna let anything come in between us, love." He kissed her long and hard. "Promise."

On his way to clean up he opened the door to the closet and smiled upon the many toys he crammed inside. There wasn't a rush to try them all. As far as he was concerned, he had the rest of his life with her as his slave, sweetheart, and companion.

To be continued to the last chapter.

12