Claiming Katy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy tumbled away as I kicked her face, sprawling against the wall, her legs parted, her mouth open, her eyes wide and dark. It was clear she had been aroused by the kiss and I smiled.

I gestured idly to my foot, which I began to flex again, and was elated to see her eyes fix on it. She slowly crawled back to me and tried to kiss the toes as they danced and waved in front of her. The moment she managed to touch me, I kicked her again, harder. She collapsed backwards again, limbs in disarray, dress riding up, knickers exposed.

She was panting and licking her lips, and staring at my toes. I laughed, not unkindly, and this time I managed to move my foot in such a way that it beckoned to her.

She returned to me and this time I let her press her face into my sole, let her tongue slip eagerly over my heel, let her desperate sigh tickle my skin. When I had enjoyed that for a moment I kicked her once more.

She fell in the same way, but with her legs more deliberately parted. I rested my elbow on my knee and my hand on my chin, and smiled at her for a while.

"I wish you'd put it away Katy. I'm not as keen to see it as you are to show it to me."

With a momentary flicker of a smile, she clumsily pulled her dress over her kickers and closed her legs.

"Sorry, Miss Sophie."

"Okay, get up."

Katy got up, playfully wary, eyes wide still but not really afraid. I stood and opened my arms invitingly, with a gentle smile still across my lips. Katy shuffled forward nervously and allowed herself to be enfolded in a firm embrace. Her hairline was level with my lips, and it was natural and easy to kiss her forehead.

"Okay, Katy, it's okay." They were meaningless soothing noises but Katy responded, her arms easing around my back and pulling her body closer. Her hot face nuzzled my throat.

"Okay, sugar. Listen." My voice was low and barely a whisper. "I'm not angry with you and I hope we're still friends. All that business is behind us. We're all right. Maybe I can stay." Katy's grip grew tighter and I felt that surge of power again. I raised a hand to stroke her soft dark hair. "I'll talk to... 'Madame' and we'll decide what we're going to do. If she agrees to give me some say in all this... I'll stay."

"Thank you Miss Sophie." The name seemed so natural now.

"But first I want to try something. This is important. I don't think we've been properly introduced." I gently pushed Katy away and turned her to face the bed. "Wrap your arms around your chest, tight as you can." She obeyed and allowed me to guide her to the bed and push her forward and bend her at the hips until her face was nestling in the duvet. At my soft instruction she dropped to her knees so that she was now bent over the edge of the mattress, her arms trapped beneath her body.

Without haste I stepped forward and rested one knee on her back, pushing her down firmly. She whimpered - and not in pain - as I carefully raised the hem of her dress and folded it up above her hips. The knickers were exposed fully again, and her skin seemed to be glowing pink. So far there was no bruising and I wondered if that would make the image ugly instead of beautiful. I toyed affectionately with the knickers once again, making them neat and symmetrical.

"Miss Sophie..?"

"Shush. Remember, I said I'm not angry. We're friends again, aren't we?"

"Yes." She sounded far from convinced.

"Aren't we, Katy? I really don't want to live here if we're not friends. I'm serious. Katy, this is important."

"I know... Of course we are, please, I want to be... But I'm scared."

"That's good. Enjoy it. We'll both enjoy it. Now I want to try something, and if you don't let me I'll be disappointed, not angry. Got that?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"But this is crucial Katy. You need to understand. And I have to be sure you understand."

I could feel her shiver under me.

"You don't have to count, or anything like that. What you say is up to you."

Without waiting for a response I slapped my palm flat and hard against the round target of the knickers, not touching skin, but still making her bark with pain. And after a moment of desperate breathing, Katy whined through her teeth, "Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Oh, good girl. You're welcome."

For good measure I increased the pressure on Katy's back a little, not sure if she could struggle free if she wanted to. "Ask for another."

"Please may I have... another... Miss Sophie..." She received another, a stinging crack across both legs, just below the knickers. She squealed and her next few breaths were expelled as plaintive whines from the back of her throat. But after a moment she managed a 'Thank you' and asked for another. Her face was turned sideways to the duvet and her eyes were screwed shut, her expression a blend of grim concentration and lingering pain. Her fist clenched. I felt an enormous swell of affection as I delivered the next blow, this one clapping hard around the top of one of Katy's supple thighs. I could feel heat from the red skin.

Katy howled and she sounded pathetic. I shushed urgently, took my knee off her back and reached down to caress her neck. "It's okay Katy, you're doing really well, I'm very pleased. Now I want you to say, 'Please stay Miss Sophie'."

The voice was small and hoarse but it managed to speak the words. This time my hand clapped soundly on the other thigh, a little harder. My hand was beginning to smart. I rubbed the palm gently over the hot skin, waiting to be thanked. Katy's voice had cracked by now and the words came as sobs.

"Again," I commanded coldly, still rubbing. Now when Katy spoke there was urgency and abandonment in her wet voice.

"Please stay Miss Sophie!"

For the first time my fingers slid over the curve of Katy's pussy, tight beneath the white fabric. Here there was sultry warmth. With my fingers running the length of her pussy and my palm cupping the base of her bottom, Katy received a fifth blow, probably the hardest so far. I watched her reaction carefully: the twitch of her body, her mouth yawning wide in a silent scream. Her legs parted and then closed tightly, straightening, all the muscles from her lower back to her calves going rigid. And a sound emerged from her throat, a feral keening moan.

I was breathing hard, feeling the heat in the room and entranced by her sinewy physicality. And now Katy's eyes were open, glinting with tears and wide with pleading.

"Please, no more, please stop! Sophie, please!" She was no longer submerged in a submissive game. Her voice was different, slightly deeper, uncontrolled. She was no longer trying to seduce me. I'd been waiting for this, the chance to test my new power, a chance to test Katy. I reached down and drew my hand softly across Katy's face, making soothing noises again. I let my finger slip into Katy's mouth and along her lip.

"Shush, Katy, calm down. You'll get up in a minute and I'll hold you again. Just relax and breathe. You're safe." Katy grew a little calmer, still gulping tearfully and making tiny sobbing sounds, but drawing heavy breaths which seemed to steady her. "You didn't say what you wanted to say just now, did you?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Sophie, it hurt and I couldn't... think."

"I know, sugar, I know. I know you're trying for me, I'm really pleased. Just say: 'Thank you'."

"Thank you Miss Sophie." She was still gazing up at me, eyes questing, longing for some response from me. I enjoyed meeting her gaze and giving away no emotion.

"Now say, 'Please stay', again." I laid my palm where my knee had been.

"Please stay, Miss Sophie, I really want-"

"Shush. And now say, 'May I have another?'"

Katy's face began to crumple, but she didn't move. "Oh please Sophie, no more, not now..."

With my other hand I took hold of Katy's knickers and gripped the fabric firmly in my fist. I pulled, upwards and up her back, making the crotch tighten into a narrow rope and slice the soft mound of her pussy. A cry got caught in Katy's throat as the rope buried itself between her labia and pulled like a thong, up between her cheeks. But she didn't try to escape, and I smiled. When Katy raised her bottom in a futile attempt to ease to tension on the fabric I actually laughed, pulling a little harder to take up the slack. There was still a hint of amusement as I said, "I won't tell you again, it's a simple enough instruction."

For a long while Katy could only grunt and groan, but the pain didn't ease and she eventually managed to ask, 'Please Miss Sophie, may I have another?'. I let go of the knickers and they snapped softly against Katy's bottom. They were a stretched and crumpled mess, still caught in a narrow line through her pussy. She dropped, falling heavily into her position, where she lay trembling as I stepped away from the bed. I briefly cast around until I found a tennis shoe wedged in a sports bag. I picked it up, unseen by Katy, who showed no sign of moving.

"Tell me again, so I have it straight, why do you want me to stay, Katy?"

Katy whined and wriggled for a moment and then spoke quietly.

"I don't know, Sophie. I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you. You're exciting. You touch me and look at me in ways... you look at me like I'm nothing. You make me feel weak and confused but so... excited. I liked it when you held me. I liked it when I... kissed you. I'm scared because you might do anything. And I'll let you. I'll let you. I want you to. Please stay, Miss Sophie."

"What phrase might I want to hear?"

"I enjoy it, Miss Sophie. I enjoy being spanked. I enjoyed being kicked in the face. Oh God. Oh Jesus."

"Okay. But you're holding back," I said, hefting the shoe and gripping it by the toe. "What else, you dirty little slut?"

"Oh God... I'm sorry Miss Sophie... oh God... you're so beautiful, you're so sexy... I want you..."

I brought the shoe around and down in a sweeping arc and slapped it smartly and precisely across Katy's pussy, causing a wonderful, soft and damp cracking sound. It also caused Katy to squeak and convulse, her body leaping and twisting and tumbling to the floor. She curled up into a ball with her head between her knees and her hands tight between her legs, making a loud and shrill whining sound. I stepped forward and stood with one foot either side of her head, for the hell of it. Then I spoke quietly and coldly.

"You want me? Well, this is what you get. You get pain. You get to crawl. You get whatever most amuses me. This is your last warning, your last chance to choose, because this is what you get from me. Well?"

Katy lay trembling for a few more seconds, eyes squeezed closed. I wondered if I'd gone too far. But then Katy's eyes opened and looked up at me. Her lips were quivering, but her eyes were wide with excitement.

"Please may I kiss you, Miss Sophie?"

I nodded and watched as Katy turned her head so that she could plant a single shy kiss on my toe.

"Please stay Miss Sophie."

I smiled affectionately and stepped away.

"Now you can get up." Katy moved as though every inch of her body was in pain. She climbed the bed and pushed herself upright. I stepped forward briskly, and took her in my arms. She was hot and trembling, but clung tightly to me.

I spoke quietly. "I'm going to talk to Madame. You're going to tidy this room, unpack my things. Then you'll wash your face. Then you'll run a cold bath and sit in it, clothed, until I come back up. The faster you work, the longer you will have to soothe your legs in the bath. Understand?"

"Yes, thank you Miss Sophie."

"Good girl." I let her go, sat on the bed and pulled on the tennis shoes. I watched Katy levelly as I did so, watching her turn awkwardly and begin to pick up clothes from the floor. Her own knickers were still caught within her pussy and she made no attempt to straighten them. She was clearly embarrassed to be scrutinised as she performed this menial task, but there was a glimmer of something I hadn't seen before. She was excited and dazed, but there was smile lingering at the corners of her mouth.

12