Claiming Katy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was sweet, and so eloquent, but I can't decide. Ask again." I began to walk back in front of her.

"Please Miss Sophie, may I please see you undressed?"

I was laughing silently, genuinely and with affection and pleasure. I sat on the edge of the bed and crossed one leg over the other. I looked up and down Katy's white and pink body, magically vulnerable before me. I kicked my foot gently up and down and it caught Katy's attention. "Why don't you kneel down?"

Katy nervously sank to the floor and knelt neatly beside my lightly dancing foot.

"Bring your lips very close, but don't touch me. Ask me again." I held my foot still as Katy leaned forward, her weight on her knees and hands, and positioned her mouth - slightly open - half an inch from my toe. Katy looked up and cleared her throat before she spoke, and I felt every tiny breath.

"Please may I see you naked? Please Miss Sophie."

I flexed my foot, my toes twisting with serpentine grace near her lips. "Once more. This time show your emotion."

"Please," her voice was barely audible, but still I felt the breath caress my skin. "Please Miss Sophie. Please let me see you naked. Please."

I was overwhelmed by the urge to thrust my hand between my crossed thighs and push my fingers into myself. I resisted, swaying a little. I met her gaze and answered quietly. "We'll find some way for you to earn that, Katy."

Katy eyed my foot and her head tilted slightly. She whispered "Thank you, Miss Sophie," and moved as though to kiss.

This time when I kicked her I was channelling sexual arousal instead of anger, and that seemed to make it more vicious, and I'm sure she felt it. When she tumbled naked onto the floor it took her a moment to remember which way she was facing.

"Don't touch me," I purred and Katy cowered a little, eyes cast down. "You don't get that for free either. Why are you still over there? You can't expect me to kick you at this distance."

She got to her hands and knees and and crawled back to me. "Please may I see y-"

I kicked her again, this time at a downward angle and she fell on her belly with her face at my feet. She moaned and her tongue played across her lips.

"No you can't, and no you can't kiss me. Not just that easily. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Sophie. Thank you. Thank you for kicking me."

"Get up now." Katy stood before me once more, a little dazed, hands clasped at her belly. "Did you have chores this afternoon? Hands behind back."

Katy snapped hurriedly into her correct pose, blinking to clear her head. "I'm sorry Miss Sophie. Yes Miss Sophie, I should have been doing laundry."

"Well, I think Madame would be disappointed if I let you slack off so soon. You should get back to work." She smiled, and I was glad to to see it. I glanced at the clock. "And you should get a move on, or you'll be having your supper very late. Go on, get dressed."

Katy looked blankly at me. I gestured to the bathroom.

"Put your clothes on," I said. Katy looked downcast, and her hands came up to hug herself.

"They're wet," she whispered. I shrugged and repeated my gesture

As Katy turned and shuffled towards the bath, I could not help smiling broadly. I regarded her steadily as she retrieved her uniform from the cold water and wrung it out. The fabric was heavy and stiff and had to be tugged onto her soft, warm flesh. Her fingers were already numb again by the time she wrestled the knickers up to the top of her thighs. She returned to the bedroom, shuffling more stiffly now, hair wet once more and looking more wretched than ever. She stood in front of me while I examined her with a warm smile.

"It does suit you, you know. Oh, Katy. You little buffoon. What have you got yourself into?"

"I don't think Madame would approve of me walking about the house like this." The shiver was in her voice again. It was cute.

"Then you'll have to do the laundry very quickly, won't you? But you'll have the pleasure of knowing you're amusing Miss Sophie. Go on, shoo!"

With a murmur of "Yes Miss Sophie," and with a tiny smile flickering on her lips, Katy scuttled from the room and closed the door. I lay back on the bed, my hands clutching my head. At first I groaned, my mind spinning, trying to understand what had happened today. After a few moments I began to laugh and my hands moved to my navel, fingers sliding under the waistband of my jogging pants. I curled up on my side, squeezing my hands between my thighs. I couldn't remember ever being so excited or so horny.

I decided that what had happened was not important, only that I had found an extraordinary opportunity. My fingers began to move inside me as I started making plans.

12